PDA

View Full Version : Paul Pierce talking trash about Bruce Bowen

djgruvy
06-02-2008, 10:58 PM
Just saw it on KSAT 12 and Paul Pierce said Bruce Bowen didn't do his job and KOME got the better of him. If I was Bruce Bowen I would use this idiot as fuel for the 2008-2009 season. Vengeance is ours.......

Juanobili
06-02-2008, 11:02 PM
I'd like to see Pierce guard him.

Spurtacus
Paul Pierce is a thug. Didn't he get stabbed a few years back? Hmm....

E20
If it is in that context then it doesn't sound too bad. Kobe did get the best of him.

At least he didn't call him dirty or something else.

mystargtr34
06-02-2008, 11:06 PM
Lets see how many Free Throws Pierce and Allen give up guarding Kobe.

I would rather give Kobe 25 PPG on 50% shooting and 2 FTA per game rather than give him 35 a game on 45% and 10 FTA... fouling him has an effect on how the entire team is forced to play D

mystargtr34
06-02-2008, 11:12 PM
Having said that i thought Bruce could force a few more misses :lol but Kobe was just playing unbelievably well.... Bruce did as good a job as anyone could.

angelbelow
06-02-2008, 11:22 PM
lol who the hell on boston is gonna guard kobe like bowen did.

TDMVPDPOY
06-02-2008, 11:24 PM
PP ranting after have a good run season...maybe those wannabe thugs should give him a visit

Avitus1
06-02-2008, 11:46 PM
Well see how the Celtics play him... and then we'll all have a laugh.

Bito Corleone
06-02-2008, 11:51 PM
Paul Pierce is a little bitch just like Ray Allen. They can't score on Bruce, so they try to call him dirty.

I think it's funny hat while these two pansies bitch and moan about Bruce, Kobe (the best offensive player in the game) say that he respects Bruce Bowen more than anyone who has ever guarded him.

Those bitches are gonna wish they could do half the job on Kobe that Bruce did when Kobe drops them in 5 games.

jag
06-02-2008, 11:55 PM
Should we honestly care what Pierce has to say about Bruce??

bigdog
06-03-2008, 12:05 AM
this thread is rather dumb.

Piece isn't really talking trash. He's just telling the truth. Kobe did light up Bowen on occasion. Bowen didn't seem to be in his usual form against Kobe in the playoffs this year.

Talking trash would be calling him a dirty player or something like that, like his teammate Ray Allen did in the past.

DazedAndConfused
06-03-2008, 12:14 AM
It's not just Paul Pierce. Look at what the Celtic fans themselves are saying about SAS.

The Cavs and Pistons are miles ahead of SA defensively NOW. Not during the regular season. Not last year. Not in the Duncan era. NOW.

If SA played defense like they did last year the Lakers would have lost that series.

As for Bowen, he has slipped. He's still a good defender but he no longer guards one on one to the extent that his reputation says he does.

And I don't get where holding Kobe to 30 PPG and 50% shooting while not fouling him much is doing such a fine job defensively. If Kobe got his 30 but had to put up 10-14 FTs a game to do it while shooting 40% or lower then I would say he did a good job defending Kobe. But not sending Kobe to the line to earn his points after clobbering him a few times and still giving up 30 while letting Kobe go off at 50% tells me Bowen wasn't playing his usually aggressive clutch, grab and hack defense.

Sorry, Bowen is still really good but he's not what he once was. Stuff like that happens to 37 year old men who play basketball. That's just a way of life.

jag
06-03-2008, 12:23 AM
It's not just Paul Pierce. Look at what the Celtic fans themselves are saying about SAS.

Again, should we care?

DazedAndConfused
06-03-2008, 12:52 AM
Again, should we care?

Probably not. But obviously some people here care enough to make a thread about PP's comments.

cly2tw
06-03-2008, 01:36 AM
It's a compliment that Pierce even raised that high of expectation from Bowen.

rascal
06-03-2008, 08:56 AM
I agree with the Boston fan. Kobe lit up Bowen in the series. Nobody will be able to guard kobe right now.

So what if Kobe didn't go to the line. He didn't need to, he hit his shots.

m33p0
06-03-2008, 09:04 AM
I agree with the Boston fan. Kobe lit up Bowen in the series. Nobody will be able to guard kobe right now.

So what if Kobe didn't go to the line. He didn't need to, he hit his shots.kobe just took what bruce was prepared to give.

Paul Pierce is a thug. Didn't he get stabbed a few years back? Hmm....probably gang-related.

lol who the hell on boston is gonna guard kobe like bowen did.i wouldn't be surprised if doc puts rajon rondo on extended minutes guarding kobe.

Oh, Gee!!
06-03-2008, 09:16 AM
Vengeance is ours.......

good name for a fishing boat

GrandeDavid
06-03-2008, 09:17 AM
Dumb ass comment by Pierce and Celtics fans. "If, but, coulda, shoulda". There's a REASON the Spurs didn't play the defense of last year and there's a REASON you don't shut Kobe Bryant down. Try giving the Lakers some damn credit! And you think maybe the Spurs didn't feel some wear and tear due to age and other misfortunes? Shit happens!

leemajors
06-03-2008, 09:18 AM
if kobe's gonna make a lot of jump shots, there's not much bowen can do. if you make him mostly a jump shooter, you're doing just about as well as you can.

Ocotillo
06-03-2008, 09:19 AM
Actually I agree with the Boston fan quoted in D&C's post. This Spurs team just didn't seem to have the defensive intensity of teams past. They had their moments but in the past, the Spurs just plain locked down teams. That was why a lot of the non-Spurs fans whined about ugly ball.

spurs 09
06-03-2008, 09:28 AM
Just saw it on KSAT 12 and Paul Pierce said Bruce Bowen didn't do his job and KOME got the better of him. If I was Bruce Bowen I would use this idiot as fuel for the 2008-2009 season. Vengeance is ours.......

Bowen is an great defender and did as well against Kobe as he anybody. Lets see how Boston stops Kobe.

Spurs da champs
06-03-2008, 09:33 AM

Yeah.
Paul Pierce can talk all that trash he wants,thats why quitenten richardson wanted to beat his ass.

DannyB
06-03-2008, 10:25 AM
:lol @ Spurs & Spurs fans. Your disgusting team of thug cheapshot artists finally got what they deserve. Horry's old and gone. Bowen's old and lame now. Finley's old and lame too. So is Barry. Manu's a flopping little scroat, and sucks when he doesn't get a bunch of bullshit calls in his favor from flopping and crying. The officials are on to him now. Every NBA fan around the league cheered out loud when they saw that the Spurs had been eliminated. We all hate you. But now you're season is over, and the Spurs' run is done. For good.

dbreiden83080
06-03-2008, 10:27 AM
Kobe is gonna drop 35 a game on him so what the fuck is he talking shit for, he is not the defender Bowen is.

dbreiden83080
06-03-2008, 10:28 AM
:lol @ Spurs & Spurs fans. Your disgusting team of thug cheapshot artists finally got what they deserve. Horry's old and gone. Bowen's old and lame now. Finley's old and lame too. So is Barry. Manu's a flopping little scroat, and sucks when he doesn't get a bunch of bullshit calls in his favor from flopping and crying. The officials are on to him now. Every NBA fan around the league cheered out loud when they saw that the Spurs had been eliminated. We all hate you. But now you're season is over, and the Spurs' run is done. For good.

How did that Shaq deal work out for ya???

DannyB
06-03-2008, 10:43 AM
How did that Shaq deal work out for ya???

Nice attempt to try changing the subject. But I wasn't talking about the Suns. This is the Spurs forum of SpursTalk, right?

I'm just happy that the Spurs lost. That's all that matters to me right now. That's all that matters to a lot of people. Like I said, fans all across the league were cheering the news that the Spurs were done.

rAm
06-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Nice attempt to try changing the subject. But I wasn't talking about the Suns. This is the Spurs forum of SpursTalk, right?

I'm just happy that the Spurs lost. That's all that matters to me right now. That's all that matters to a lot of people. Like I said, fans all across the league were cheering the news that the Spurs were done.

I hope that makes you happy, that's about all the joy you could get out of your team that keeps losing in the first/second round to the Spurs.

GrandeDavid
06-03-2008, 11:13 AM

The Spurs have more championships to come. Your team is OWNED by San Antonio, and you and your fans have no right to open your mouths here with any credibility whatsoever. Soft ass team and even weaker fans.

Harry Callahan
06-03-2008, 11:35 AM
The Celtics gave up on Bruce Bowen (Yes - he was a Celtic)
The Celtics gave up on Chauncey Billups after 4 months ( Yes - he was a Celtic)
Tony Parker was not considered a good enough player to be a Celtic (Boston passed on Parker more than once in the 2001 draft).

There were many reasons the Celtics were in the toilet for the past 20 years. Three of them are listed above.
This nice little Celtic bunch will be back in the toilet in 2-3 years.
They are lucky they play in the East. Their window is open for a season or two at the most.

Mulletino
06-03-2008, 11:42 AM
Bruce will tear him up to shreds next season. Then he'll stab Bruce.

Mulletino
06-03-2008, 11:43 AM
The Celtics gave up on Bruce Bowen (Yes - he was a Celtic)
The Celtics gave up on Chauncey Billups after 4 months ( Yes - he was a Celtic)
Tony Parker was not considered a good enough player to be a Celtic (Boston passed on Parker more than once in the 2001 draft).

There were many reasons the Celtics were in the toilet for the past 20 years. Three of them are listed above.
This nice little Celtic bunch will be back in the toilet in 2-3 years.
They are lucky they play in the East. Their window is open for a season or two at the most.

Wow!!!
They are idiots.
I don't think I'm gonna root for any of the teams in the Finals now. They both suck!!!

ctown916
06-03-2008, 11:48 AM
What does Paul Pierce being stabbed have anything to do with this thread? And how is he considred a thug? You people are funny coming to all these assupmtions. Bottom line is what he said was true. He didnt disrespect BB he just stated the truth.

DannyB
06-03-2008, 11:53 AM
The Spurs have more championships to come. Your team is OWNED by San Antonio, and you and your fans have no right to open your mouths here with any credibility whatsoever. Soft ass team and even weaker fans.

It's really funny how NONE of you dumb Spurs fans wanna talk about the Spurs. You ALL have to try to deflect criticism at my team. Really pathetic.

Look, I'll say it again. Nice try. Attempting to change the subject doesn't change the fact that your crap-ass cheapshot artist thug-ball Spurs got their asses handed to them and they were eliminated. And it doesn't change the fact that NBA fans across the world cheered. And breathed a sigh of relief, too, because nobody wanted to watch yet another ugly Spurs finals series. Deal with that.

Mulletino
06-03-2008, 12:11 PM
It's really funny how NONE of you dumb Spurs fans wanna talk about the Spurs. You ALL have to try to deflect criticism at my team. Really pathetic.

Look, I'll say it again. Nice try. Attempting to change the subject doesn't change the fact that your crap-ass cheapshot artist thug-ball Spurs got their asses handed to them and they were eliminated. And it doesn't change the fact that NBA fans across the world cheered. And breathed a sigh of relief, too, because nobody wanted to watch yet another ugly Spurs finals series. Deal with that.

The reason the Suns can't get to the Finals is because no one wants to watch that crap.
I don't know who's more pathetic, the Mavs or the Suns?
I would say the Suns.
:flag:
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

DannyB
06-03-2008, 12:31 PM
The reason the Suns can't get to the Finals is because no one wants to watch that crap.
I don't know who's more pathetic, the Mavs or the Suns?
I would say the Suns.
:flag:
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Thanks, man. You really did me a solid there, proving my point about how Spurs fans pathetically change the subject. There wasn't one single mention of the Spurs or anything Spurs-related in your entire response, was there. Way to go you dumb Spurs fan.

DannyB
06-03-2008, 12:34 PM
I'm talking about the Spurs here and how the world rejoiced as they were eliminated this year, but all of you dumb butt-sore Spurs fans wanna do is change the subject and try to take jabs at the Suns. I never even once mentioned *my* team at all, yet that's all any of you fools wanna talk about. Really fucking pathetic.

SpursWoman
06-03-2008, 12:39 PM
And you and your sour grapes hanging out in a Spurs forum isn't pathetic? :lol

I doubt Bruce Bowen gives a shit about what Paul Pierce has to say. :lol

Ronaldo McDonald
06-03-2008, 12:53 PM
:lmao

Oh man. This isn't a slight against Bowen as much as it is against Kobe.

Either way it's just stupid. Bruce played unblelievable defense on Kobe. Kobe was/is just too good for anyone. ANYONE. Kobe had to take/make some really, really hard shots (not only over Bruce, but over Duncan). Pierce is insuating that Kobe had it easy, which is just retarded. Nobody can guard him. He makes everybody look like nobody.

They/Pierce shall see.

But, I wouldn't take this it all too seriously. He's in the Finals for the first time. Let him ejaculate all over himself.

Mulletino
06-03-2008, 12:55 PM
I'm talking about the Spurs here and how the world rejoiced as they were eliminated this year, but all of you dumb butt-sore Spurs fans wanna do is change the subject and try to take jabs at the Suns. I never even once mentioned *my* team at all, yet that's all any of you fools wanna talk about. Really fucking pathetic.

WHAT A DUMBASS

dbreiden83080
06-03-2008, 12:57 PM

You are here talking shit about the Spurs on our forum when your team got whacked by the Spurs, yet again. Go talk trash to some fanbase that doesn't own you.

Mulletino
06-03-2008, 12:58 PM

Go talk trash in the Mavs Forum or the Hornets Forum

Spurminator
06-03-2008, 01:03 PM
Bowen did enough on Kobe that we could have won the series with semi-respectable execution on offense.

Ronaldo McDonald
06-03-2008, 01:03 PM

LMFAO

That was funny, man. Keep it coming.

dbreiden83080
06-03-2008, 01:04 PM
Bowen did enough on Kobe that we could have won the series with semi-respectable execution on offense.

No question about it. Honestly Paul had a bigger series than Kobe did on us. Some of those Hornet wins he beat the shit out of us.

dbreiden83080
06-03-2008, 01:07 PM
LMFAO

That was funny, man. Keep it coming.

He is just sore because he knows his team is 100% through. Nash is not what he was and will get beat down by the likes of Paul and Parker the rest of his career. Amare is as interested in playing D as D'Antoni was to coach it and they are saddled with the big Cactus's aging, out of prime, rather large behind for another few years. The Sun has set in Phoenix that is for sure.

koriwhat
06-03-2008, 01:12 PM
Really fucking pathetic.

yeah your avatar is... thankgod that joke of a player ain't on the spurs roster no more.

ps: suns fuckin' suck and always will! here's to your bitchasses never growing balls and claiming one of these... :lobt:

DannyB
06-03-2008, 06:04 PM
yeah your avatar is... thankgod that joke of a player ain't on the spurs roster no more.

ps: suns fuckin' suck and always will! here's to your bitchasses never growing balls and claiming one of these... :lobt:

Yet another dumb fucking Spurs fan. Who the fuck is even talking about the Suns? How the fuck did the Suns become the topic? I'm talking about the Spurs. This is the Spurs forum on SpursTalk. Let's maybe talk about the fucking Spurs.

Gawd you stupid Spurs fans sure are butt-hurt about getting eliminated, huh? How about let's discuss why the Spurs didn't measure up this year, huh? How about that one?

spursfan98
06-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Yet another dumb fucking Spurs fan. Who the fuck is even talking about the Suns? How the fuck did the Suns become the topic? I'm talking about the Spurs. This is the Spurs forum on SpursTalk. Let's maybe talk about the fucking Spurs.

Gawd you stupid Spurs fans sure are butt-hurt about getting eliminated, huh? How about let's discuss why the Spurs didn't measure up this year, huh? How about that one?

How about your fucking suns who didnt measure up out of the first round this year

DannyB
06-03-2008, 06:06 PM
He is just sore because he knows his team is 100% through. Nash is not what he was and will get beat down by the likes of Paul and Parker the rest of his career. Amare is as interested in playing D as D'Antoni was to coach it and they are saddled with the big Cactus's aging, out of prime, rather large behind for another few years. The Sun has set in Phoenix that is for sure.

Ooooh, amazing! Thank you Sigmund Fucking Freud! Nice bullshit pop-psychology there, chief.

Tell me, what else is going on in my head, huh? You seem to think you know my innermost thoughts, frustrations and motivations.

How about this one: what color am I thinking of right now?

Jeeziss fucking Christ you Spurs fans are idiots.

lefty
06-03-2008, 06:07 PM
You can clearly see Bowen and PP holding each other while Walker is shooting that 3....

nghhvvzDPK8

spursfan98
06-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Ooooh, amazing! Thank you Sigmund Fucking Freud! Nice bullshit pop-psychology there, chief.

Tell me, what else is going on in my head, huh? You seem to think you know my innermost thoughts, frustrations and motivations.

Then why the fuck are you talking to us? you have nothing else to do u fucking fatass. Get the fuck out of this thread

DannyB
06-03-2008, 06:11 PM
How about your fucking suns who didnt measure up out of the first round this year

Wow ... you're just fucking retarded, aren't you?

Thanks, once again, to yet another dumb Spurs fan proving my point that you fuckers are all in such denial over there that the moment someone says something about the Spurs getting eliminated, some dumb Spurs fan has to chime in with: "Well, your _________ (fill in opposing team) got eliminated too!"

Genius. Fucking genius.

spursfan98
06-03-2008, 06:13 PM
Wow ... you're just fucking retarded, aren't you?

Thanks, once again, to yet another dumb Spurs fan proving my point that you fuckers are all in such denial over there that the moment someone says something about the Spurs getting eliminated, some dumb Spurs fan has to chime in with: "Well, your _________ (fill in opposing team) got eliminated too!"

Genius. Fucking genius.

Well coming from a fucking suns fan then yes, we can fucking talk about yall. What the fuck do u have to say about the spurs?

DannyB
06-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Then why the fuck are you talking to us? you have nothing else to do u fucking fatass. Get the fuck out of this thread

Fatass?

Seriously?

WTF?

Where the fuck does that come from?

And why the fuck are you yourself talking trash to me? I think it's pretty obvious that I'm talking trash to Spurs fans because the Spurs are almost universally hated and despised. Duh. And because this is SpursTalk ... seems like a logical place to talk to Spurs fans.

spursfan98
06-03-2008, 06:17 PM
Fatass?

Seriously?

WTF?

And why the fuck are you yourself talking trash to me? I think it's pretty obvious that I'm talking trash to Spurs fans because the Spurs are almost universally hated and despised. Duh. And because this is SpursTalk ... seems like a logical place to talk to Spurs fans.

Well why the fuck would u come to talk 2 us if we r so fucking retarded? Maybe we didnt fucking win this year. Ya the lakers beat us. They shut us down. We all know. But we eliminated yall and have every right to talk about that. Get some of these before u talk shit about us. :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

spursfan98
06-03-2008, 06:18 PM
Fatass?

Seriously?

WTF?

and y r we universally hated and despised? Cus we win?

spursfan98
06-03-2008, 06:23 PM

Fuck Pierce

Bruce: :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Pierce: ..........

DannyB
06-03-2008, 06:27 PM
and y r we universally hated and despised? Cus we win?

No. The Spurs are universally hated because they cheat, hack, foul, cheapshot, flop, and constantly bitch to the refs about every fucking call. They are hated because their style is slow, ugly, and utterly artless ... totally non-entertaining lawyer-ball. When your fucking coach is doing the hack-a-Shaq ... in the FIRST FUCKING QUARTER! ... WHILE LEADING BY 15+ POINTS!!!

Well, chief ... THAT'S why the Spurs are so hated. It ain't the winning. It's the way your team has sucked the life, the art, and the beauty out of the game for years. Fuck the Spurs for the degraded crappy level they have dragged the game down to.

spursfan98
06-03-2008, 06:34 PM
No. The Spurs are universally hated because they cheat, hack, foul, cheapshot, flop, and constantly bitch to the refs about every fucking call. They are hated because their style is slow, ugly, and utterly artless ... totally non-entertaining lawyer-ball. When your fucking coach is doing the hack-a-Shaq ... in the FIRST FUCKING QUARTER! ... WHILE LEADING BY 15+ POINTS!!!

Well, chief ... THAT'S why the Spurs are so hated. It ain't the winning. It's the way your team has sucked the life, the art, and the beauty out of the game for years. Fuck the Spurs for the degraded crappy level they have dragged the game down to.

1. U r still bitching about Horry.
2. The slowness wins rings.
3. I dont care if ppl think its boring... we win.
4. The Shaq-A-Hack worked (most of the time)
5. WOW yall bitch so much more than we do... yall came to games with protective gear on after the horry game... pussies.. and we did not whine once about the stupid fucking mistake made by joey crawford at the end of game 4. And the fucking nba announced their mistake.

pawe
06-04-2008, 12:18 AM

You are an idiot! Your thoughts on the Spurs are all based from media talk. You have no clue whatsoever on what the fuck you are talking about. How exactly did the Spurs cheat? every team hacks, every team fouls, suns players fall down for defense (look at the way nash defend tp's drives, he's gonna wait for him and step in front and fall..fucking coward!) every team bitch and moans and unlike the suns, the Spurs never blame anyone after the game. Suns whine to the media sooooo much that it is so pathetic to watch!

The Spurs are not hated, they are respected. Hell, even your organization is trying to emulate the Spurs, why the hell do you think your coach got fired huh? People tend to pick other teams to win because that's their nature. They always go for the underdogs. Sucks to be a sunfan coz your team will never ever win a championship.

I am so happy the Spurs destroyed your team this year!

IronMexican
06-04-2008, 02:32 AM

i fail to see how getting stabbed makes you a "thug" and Pierce is known to run his mouth. Kobe having like 5 FT's the whole series is a great job btw.

DannyB
06-04-2008, 10:05 AM
You are an idiot! Your thoughts on the Spurs are all based from media talk. You have no clue whatsoever on what the fuck you are talking about. How exactly did the Spurs cheat? every team hacks, every team fouls, suns players fall down for defense (look at the way nash defend tp's drives, he's gonna wait for him and step in front and fall..fucking coward!) every team bitch and moans and unlike the suns, the Spurs never blame anyone after the game. Suns whine to the media sooooo much that it is so pathetic to watch!

The Spurs are not hated, they are respected. Hell, even your organization is trying to emulate the Spurs, why the hell do you think your coach got fired huh? People tend to pick other teams to win because that's their nature. They always go for the underdogs. Sucks to be a sunfan coz your team will never ever win a championship.

I am so happy the Spurs destroyed your team this year!

My view of the Spurs have jack-fucking-squat to do with the "media" as you claim. It comes from watching many --way too fucking many-- Spurs games over the years. I know them very very well. All of my comments are based on direct observation. Go ahead and tell yourself that negative opinions about the Spurs are a product of media hype if you want ... but that's bullshit.

As for your standard Spurs fan defense of their style: yes, every team hacks, fouls, flops, complains to the refs, etc. But to suggest that makes it ok is bullshit. And the difference between the Spurs and every other team is that --for the most part-- hacking & fouling are usually accidental for most teams. Not the Spurs. For the Spurs, hacking & fouling, and finding ways to cheat and get away with hacking and fouling, are a major component of Popovich's overall strategy. And for most teams, flopping and complaining to the refs are occasional. For the Spurs, it's the WHOLE fucking team flopping on EVERY fucking play, while the WHOLE fucking team bitches and moans to the refs on EVERY fucking play.

There is no comparison between what the Spurs do and what every other team does. None. I've never seen any team ever start up the Hack-A-Shaq strategy while holding a 15 point lead ... in the first fucking quarter no less! Unbelievable. Say what you want about how effective it was, but it was still pure shit.

Here's a fun fact that totally defies reason: the Spurs, despite playing an extremely physical style of defense, get called for fewer fouls than any other team. That's a verifiable fact.

LakerLanny
06-04-2008, 10:30 AM

:lol

Turn that frown upside down Sunshine!

FromWayDowntown
06-04-2008, 10:35 AM
My view of the Spurs have jack-fucking-squat to do with the "media" as you claim. It comes from watching many --way too fucking many-- Spurs games over the years. I know them very very well. All of my comments are based on direct observation. Go ahead and tell yourself that negative opinions about the Spurs are a product of media hype if you want ... but that's bullshit.

As for your standard Spurs fan defense of their style: yes, every team hacks, fouls, flops, complains to the refs, etc. But to suggest that makes it ok is bullshit. And the difference between the Spurs and every other team is that --for the most part-- hacking & fouling are usually accidental for most teams. Not the Spurs. For the Spurs, hacking & fouling, and finding ways to cheat and get away with hacking and fouling, are a major component of Popovich's overall strategy. And for most teams, flopping and complaining to the refs are occasional. For the Spurs, it's the WHOLE fucking team flopping on EVERY fucking play, while the WHOLE fucking team bitches and moans to the refs on EVERY fucking play.

There is no comparison between what the Spurs do and what every other team does. None. I've never seen any team ever start up the Hack-A-Shaq strategy while holding a 15 point lead ... in the first fucking quarter no less! Unbelievable. Say what you want about how effective it was, but it was still pure shit.

Here's a fun fact that totally defies reason: the Spurs, despite playing an extremely physical style of defense, get called for fewer fouls than any other team. That's a verifiable fact.

:cry

Perhaps the Spurs are consistently called for fewer fouls than any other team in the league because they don't actually foul. Of course, that couldn't possibly be true -- Danny B tells me that the Spurs are nothing but a bunch of talentless hacks who couldn't get out of their own ways, but somehow, improbably, continue to win at a greater rate than any other club in American professional sports.

It must really, really suck for you that no team in basketball has played more games over the last 5 or 6 years than the Spurs have. And it must really, really, really suck to sit there knowing that almost every franchise in the association is seeking to emulate what the Spurs have built.

Danny B
06-04-2008, 10:51 AM
Typical lying, cheating, fucking bullshit Spurs fans writing a bunch of crybaby nonsense under a fake screen name to make me look bad. Sure I didn’t show my face around here when the Suns got beat by the Spurs again. But that didn’t even count anyway. Everybody (besides Spurs fans) knows the Spurs just cheated and hacked their way to that victory.

And watch it with the fat jokes. I have a delicate self-esteem that needs to be handled with care. Case in point: when the Suns lost I locked myself in the basement and went on an 8 day binge of pizza, cookies ‘n’ cream ice cream, and chocolate milk while reading “7 Seconds or Less” over and over again. Since then I've got my weight down to 286 which isn't bad for 5'6. So I don't want to hear shit from you lying, cheating, floppers!

DannyB
06-04-2008, 11:05 AM
:cry

Perhaps the Spurs are consistently called for fewer fouls than any other team in the league because they don't actually foul. Of course, that couldn't possibly be true -- Danny B tells me that the Spurs are nothing but a bunch of talentless hacks who couldn't get out of their own ways, but somehow, improbably, continue to win at a greater rate than any other club in American professional sports.

It must really, really suck for you that no team in basketball has played more games over the last 5 or 6 years than the Spurs have. And it must really, really, really suck to sit there knowing that almost every franchise in the association is seeking to emulate what the Spurs have built.

It does. Too bad for basketball.

DannyB
06-04-2008, 11:08 AM
Typical lying, cheating, fucking bullshit Spurs fans writing a bunch of crybaby nonsense under a fake screen name to make me look bad. Sure I didn’t show my face around here when the Suns got beat by the Spurs again. But that didn’t even count anyway. Everybody (besides Spurs fans) knows the Spurs just cheated and hacked their way to that victory.

And watch it with the fat jokes. I have a delicate self-esteem that needs to be handled with care. Case in point: when the Suns lost I locked myself in the basement and went on an 8 day binge of pizza, cookies ‘n’ cream ice cream, and chocolate milk while reading “7 Seconds or Less” over and over again. Since then I've got my weight down to 286 which isn't bad for 5'6. So I don't want to hear shit from you lying, cheating, floppers!

Nice impersonation asshole. So how does this work, you've got to make a fake "Danny B" ID and turn me into a straw-man, putting words into my mouth to make fun of me?

Pretty fucking dishonest. But what more should I expect from the fans of a team that cheats to win, huh?

DannyB
06-04-2008, 11:11 AM

BTW- Since irrelevant shit like my weight seems to be such a major obsession for you dumb Spurs fans, I'm exactly 6' tall and weigh 195, same weight I was when I played high-school basketball.

... so go fuck yourselves with that nonsense.

Danny B
06-04-2008, 11:13 AM
Nice impersonation asshole. So how does this work, you've got to make a fake "Danny B" ID and turn me into a straw-man, putting words into my mouth to make fun of me?

Pretty fucking dishonest. But what more should I expect from the fans of a team that cheats to win, huh?

This is what I'm talking about with these cheating, intellectually dishonest Spurs fans. They're just like the team they root for. They never play by the rules. You guys are bad for the internet.

Fake Dynasty
06-04-2008, 11:15 AM
Bowen was actually great in this series vs. Kobe. No he didn't shut him down, but Kobe only got to the line 11 times in the entire series which means Kobe worked for everything he got. Paul Pierce is just happy to finally be in the finals, so shit is spilling out of his mouth. Bruce Bowen is the best on-ball defender in the league and the Celtics are a solid defensive team collectively, but they're not stopping Kobe. They're confident off of two wins vs. us in the reg season but those were both minus Gasol and Ariza, who should see ample playing time in this series. Hopefully we can steal one in Boston and put the pressure on them to deal with 3 straight games in L.A.

spursfan98
06-04-2008, 12:19 PM
Bowen was actually great in this series vs. Kobe. No he didn't shut him down, but Kobe only got to the line 11 times in the entire series which means Kobe worked for everything he got. Paul Pierce is just happy to finally be in the finals, so shit is spilling out of his mouth. Bruce Bowen is the best on-ball defender in the league and the Celtics are a solid defensive team collectively, but they're not stopping Kobe. They're confident off of two wins vs. us in the reg season but those were both minus Gasol and Ariza, who should see ample playing time in this series. Hopefully we can steal one in Boston and put the pressure on them to deal with 3 straight games in L.A.

First Laker fan to admit Bowen is a great defender. Congrats for speaking the truth:wow

Mulletino
06-04-2008, 12:26 PM
i fail to see how getting stabbed makes you a "thug" and Pierce is known to run his mouth. Kobe having like 5 FT's the whole series is a great job btw.
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb239/G-Fury/lwo.jpg

Just like a Faker fan to put grafitti on the alamo.
You bastards!!!!
:ihit

dbreiden83080
06-04-2008, 12:31 PM

This is like an apology for being so stupid on top of a pointless fucking rant. You Suns trolls are as clueless as you are fucked in the head.

TypicalSpursHater
06-04-2008, 12:34 PM

YEAH!! Thats what I like to hear!!! Us Laker fans are so high class!!!

Mulletino
06-04-2008, 02:06 PM
YEAH!! Thats what I like to hear!!! Us Laker fans are so high class!!!

Laker fans have no class.
:nope

dmac
06-04-2008, 02:59 PM
lol who the hell on boston is gonna guard kobe like bowen did.

the DPOY of course!!!

:downspin::downspin::downspin:

nfg3
06-04-2008, 03:26 PM
IIRC wasn't Bruce told not to send him to the line and force him to shoot J's? If so then I think Bruce did an outstanding job if he was to primarily stop Kobe from shooting FTs. Didn't the anouncers state that in the Utah he shot 96 FTs in 6 games but through the first 4 he had something like 10 or so?
Pretty good D but I expect him to lose a step very soon. Father Time always wins those battles.

angelbelow
06-04-2008, 06:17 PM
bruce is getting up there in age, i think he made 1st team this year out of respect not because he earned it. but that doesnt justify pierce saying that, i dontthink any one on boston is gonna guard kobe as well as bowen did.

cherylsteele
06-04-2008, 08:10 PM
My view of the Spurs have jack-fucking-squat to do with the "media" as you claim. It comes from watching many --way too fucking many-- Spurs games over the years.
If you hate watching the Spurs so much then why not watch the Suns on TV?
You can always turn the channel.

DannyB
06-04-2008, 10:19 PM
If you hate watching the Spurs so much then why not watch the Suns on TV?
You can always turn the channel.

It's kinda hard to change the channel from a Spurs game to watch the Suns when the Suns are playing the Spurs, huh? And over the past few years, the Suns have played the Spurs an assload of times.

Also, I guess I have a morbid curiosity in cheering the Spurs opponents and watching the Spurs to see if they will lose. That's how much I hate them.

NewJerSpur
06-04-2008, 10:24 PM
It's kinda hard to change the channel from a Spurs game to watch the Suns when the Suns are playing the Spurs, huh? And over the past few years, the Suns have played the Spurs an assload of times.

Also, I guess I have a morbid curiosity in cheering the Spurs opponents and watching the Spurs to see if they will lose. That's how much I hate them.

They say that hate is a silent killer....or is that high blood pressure/cholestoral. Anyway, focus more on your own team's affairs and you'll live longer unless they keep causing your blood pressure to rise as they do many Suns fans.

DannyB
06-04-2008, 10:29 PM
They say that hate is a silent killer....or is that high blood pressure/cholestoral. Anyway, focus more on your own team's affairs and you'll live longer unless they keep causing your blood pressure to rise as they do many Suns fans.

Thanks for your New Age advice, guru.

I'm not worried, though. I come from a family of long-livers, and I have great cholesterol and blood pressure. So don't worry yourself on my account.

Besides, my hate for the Spurs is something beyond my control ... unless I decide to give up my love of the NBA. So it would be a trade-off: giving up my Spurs hate would be nullified by giving up my love of the game. And it is precisely because I love the game that I hate the Spurs for what they have done to degrade and destroy the game of basketball.

So I figure I'll go on hating the Spurs for now ...

QuietDynasty
06-04-2008, 10:29 PM

lol you stupid phoenix suns, you're run is also done lol even if the spurs run is done they're going out with not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4 :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

how you like them apples?

phoenix is done too lol...funny ass arizona fans, talking shit when their team hasn't done jack shit

QuietDynasty
06-04-2008, 10:31 PM

throwing gang signs in the game is also a call sign for a gangsta!

QuietDynasty
06-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Thanks, man. You really did me a solid there, proving my point about how Spurs fans pathetically change the subject. There wasn't one single mention of the Spurs or anything Spurs-related in your entire response, was there. Way to go you dumb Spurs fan.

spurs lost plain and simple outplayed outcoached and outhustled. there

your team still can't get these though :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

NewJerSpur
06-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Refer back to my earlier post and take it for what it's worth....Nevertheless hate is almost always a back-handed compliment which in this case shows the Spurs have done much right on their journey to elite status in the league.

Do you love the Suns more than you hate the Spurs is the $20 million question? That will define where your TRUE allegiance lies young grasshopper.

:toast

QuietDynasty
06-04-2008, 10:35 PM

I'm not worried, though. I come from a family of long-livers, and I have great cholesterol and blood pressure. So don't worry yourself on my account.

Besides, my hate for the Spurs is something beyond my control ... unless I decide to give up my love of the NBA. So it would be a trade-off: giving up my Spurs hate would be nullified by giving up my love of the game. And it is precisely because I love the game that I hate the Spurs for what they have done to degrade and destroy the game of basketball.

lol don't you mean what they done to the pussycat dolls you guys have for a team? pathetic excuses lol

DannyB
06-04-2008, 10:35 PM
lol you stupid phoenix suns, you're run is also done lol even if the spurs run is done they're going out with not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4 :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

how you like them apples?

phoenix is done too lol...funny ass arizona fans, talking shit when their team hasn't done jack shit

Why do you even bother posting your comment? That same bullshit has been posted in here probably 500,000 times, and in response to any and all criticism anyone has ever leveled at the Spurs. Same dumb bullshit, every fucking time ... basically: "So what, your team sucks and we've won all these trophies and shit" blah blah blah every fucking time.

Geeziss, try something new for fuck's sake.

DannyB
06-04-2008, 10:39 PM
lol don't you mean what they done to the pussycat dolls you guys have for a team? pathetic excuses lol

No, I'm pretty sure I was talking about how the Spurs have degraded the game to an all-time low, of hacking, cheapshots, flopping, bitching to the refs non-stop to get the calls, slowing the game down and running the same boring shit over and over, and basically taking all the art, beauty and entertainment out of a game that owes it's very existence to the proposition that it should be entertaining because it's ENTERTAINMENT, after all. Sorry you misunderstood me.

anakha
06-04-2008, 10:41 PM
DannyB, why do you even bother posting here? That same bullshit has been posted by you dozens of times, as an attempt to troll. Same dumb bullshit, every fucking time ... basically: "So what, I still hate the Spurs and consider them dirty, lucky sacks of shit" blah blah blah every fucking time.

DannyB
06-04-2008, 10:46 PM
DannyB, why do you even bother posting here? That same bullshit has been posted by you dozens of times, as an attempt to troll. Same dumb bullshit, every fucking time ... basically: "So what, I still hate the Spurs and consider them dirty, lucky sacks of shit" blah blah blah every fucking time.

Because none of you fools has any response to my criticism other than to say something dumb and immature straight from the playground like "Oh yeah, well your team sucks" ....

Respond to the criticism without resort to kindergarten bullshit and I'll stop posting.

DannyB
06-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Because none of you fools has any response to my criticism other than to say something dumb and immature straight from the playground like "Oh yeah, well your team sucks" ....

Respond to the criticism without resort to kindergarten bullshit and I'll stop posting.

Oh, and I keep posting because it gets under the skin of dumbass Spurs homers like you. That's a reward in and of itself for sure.

NewJerSpur
06-04-2008, 10:48 PM
Do you love the Suns more than you hate the Spurs is the $20 million question? That will define where your TRUE allegiance lies young grasshopper.

:toast

Ronaldo McDonald
06-04-2008, 10:48 PM

:wow

How have they done that?

DannyB
06-04-2008, 10:56 PM
:wow

How have they done that?

You don't watch any games then, do you?

DannyB
06-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Goodnight y'all. I'll be back with more Spurs hate some other time.

Lake_show
06-04-2008, 11:02 PM
Kobe is going to destroy the Cs

NewJerSpur
06-04-2008, 11:05 PM
Go let the Celtic fans know that, then come back and tell us how it goes. We'll be anxiously awaiting your results....:sleep

anakha
06-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Oh, and I keep posting because it gets under the skin of dumbass Spurs homers like you. That's a reward in and of itself for sure.

Again, where was all of this vitriol during the season? Where were you when the other trolls, Suns or otherwise, were actually active?

You chickenshit. :lmao

Danny B
06-05-2008, 01:26 AM

That's not me posting. It's just some intellectually dishonest Spurs homer following the lead of his cheating, hacking team. You Spurs fans can't seem to understand anything. Let me spell it out for you flopper: I hate the Spurs so much that I will post on the internet about it! A lot!

I have to go do some jumping jacks. It's an ancient B Family secret for longevity but I wouldn't expect you to understand. You can't cheat jj's.

DannyB
06-05-2008, 08:29 AM
Again, where was all of this vitriol during the season? Where were you when the other trolls, Suns or otherwise, were actually active?

You chickenshit. :lmao

I already answered that one, thumb-dick. I was on ESPN.com ... trashing on the Spurs on those conversation pages. But let me just say again, if you think posting on the internet is in any way a test of manhood or proof of cowardice, then you're even dumber than I thought.

dickface
06-05-2008, 08:32 AM
I already answered that one, thumb-dick. I was on ESPN.com ... trashing on the Spurs on those conversation pages. But let me just say again, if you think posting on the internet is in any way a test of manhood or proof of cowardice, then you're even dumber than I thought.

This homo is back?

stretch
06-05-2008, 08:33 AM

how many times do you have to use the phrase "thumb-dick"?

are you going to revert back to "fucko" again?

stretch
06-05-2008, 08:37 AM
Hey DannyB

Your team sucks

anakha
06-05-2008, 09:22 AM

Walks off in a huff after getting baited last November.

Avoids the board until the Spurs lose.

Yup, you're a pissy little chickenshit.

cherylsteele
06-05-2008, 12:46 PM

They play about 4 times a year during the regular season, what happens the other 77 reg season games?

WildcardManu
06-05-2008, 01:03 PM

Aren't you the shining star in this thread. Go on with your bad self, show us Spurs fan how it's done.

spursfan98
06-05-2008, 01:47 PM

Hey Thumbdick, if you are not getting the fucking answer that makes you happy then why dont you fucking learn that you are making yourself look like a fucking dumbass you piece of shit. go fuck that gorilla shit yall call your mascot. The Spurs were outplayed and lost to a great team. We are not hiding anything. But we are loyal fans to a team which most of us have watched for many years. We arent jumping on bandwagons or being a sad shit about the way we play. We know how you feel about the Spurs and dont really give a rat's ass. All we are saying is that if you consider yourself a "loyal suns fan", then be concerned about them. You are obviously not going to change anything about us. Go "help" the suns do something exciting... like maybe win a championship.. Everyone has seen their fast, high scoring game, but we have yet to see them go far and win in the playoffs.
so let me give you some advice. SHUT THE FUCK UP. :)

DarrinS
06-05-2008, 03:13 PM

Too bad that Suns have been, are, and will continute to be our BITCH!

DannyB
06-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Walks off in a huff after getting baited last November.

Avoids the board until the Spurs lose.

Yup, you're a pissy little chickenshit.

Ok, so you are dumber than I thought. Good for you.

DannyB
06-05-2008, 04:45 PM
Hey Thumbdick, if you are not getting the fucking answer that makes you happy then why dont you fucking learn that you are making yourself look like a fucking dumbass you piece of shit. go fuck that gorilla shit yall call your mascot. The Spurs were outplayed and lost to a great team. We are not hiding anything. But we are loyal fans to a team which most of us have watched for many years. We arent jumping on bandwagons or being a sad shit about the way we play. We know how you feel about the Spurs and dont really give a rat's ass. All we are saying is that if you consider yourself a "loyal suns fan", then be concerned about them. You are obviously not going to change anything about us. Go "help" the suns do something exciting... like maybe win a championship.. Everyone has seen their fast, high scoring game, but we have yet to see them go far and win in the playoffs.
so let me give you some advice. SHUT THE FUCK UP. :)

Obviously you do care. Enough to pour out thousands of words in response to my comments.

DannyB
06-05-2008, 04:47 PM
Aren't you the shining star in this thread. Go on with your bad self, show us Spurs fan how it's done.

Actually, I'm the shining star on my own thread. I'm truly honored by you dumb Spurs fans.

DannyB
06-05-2008, 04:49 PM
They play about 4 times a year during the regular season, what happens the other 77 reg season games?

Ok, 4 times + playoffs ... and then there's the rest of my post, which you ignored, where I said I have a morbid curiosity to see the Spurs lose games to anybody.

DarrinS
06-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Actually, I'm a dumb dick with nothing better to do than troll a Spurs message board. I'm just a typical, Suns fan, bitter and jealous that my pansy, creamsicle-colored team has never one jack diddly squat.

Fixed.

DannyB
06-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Fixed.

What a clever, clever boy you are!

I mean, hell ... that whole thing where you changed my quote and then type "Fixed" ... wow! That shit's NEVER been done before.

Try to think for yourself for once, fucko.

anakha
06-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Ok, so you are dumber than I thought. Good for you.

At least you're not compounding the problem by denying you're a pissy little chickenshit. :lol

Mister Sinister
06-05-2008, 08:51 PM
What a clever, clever boy you are!

I mean, hell ... that whole thing where you changed my quote and then type "Fixed" ... wow! That shit's NEVER been done before.

Try to think for yourself for once, fucko.
You realize, I hope, the irony of this post?

DannyB
06-05-2008, 10:02 PM
At least you're not compounding the problem by denying you're a pissy little chickenshit. :lol

No, I think my point is that your concept of "chickenshit" is, in fact, bullshit.

You say it's chickenshit, I already told you you're wrong. I left this website back in November because it was dumb. I found ESPN.com to be more interesting, far fewer dumb homer assholes like you. Simple as that.

Do you understand what it means to be chickenshit? There has to be something to actually fear for someone to be chickenshit. Explain to me what exactly you think I was chickenshit (i.e. scared) of. Why do you think I was afraid to come back on this site? I'm really having a hard time figuring out your playground mentality.

DannyB
06-05-2008, 10:04 PM
You realize, I hope, the irony of this post?

You're a genius, chief.

DannyB
06-05-2008, 10:07 PM
how many times do you have to use the phrase "thumb-dick"?

are you going to revert back to "fucko" again?

I've got both "thumb-dick" and "fucko" patented especially for use on SpursTalk. Seems to be the appropriate form of address for all the thumb-dicks and fuckos like you who cheer for the Spurs. By the way, everyone has to pay me for each use.

anakha
06-05-2008, 11:30 PM
I left this website back in November because it was dumb. I found ESPN.com to be more interesting, far fewer dumb homer assholes like you.

In other words, you couldn't take the heat and ran off.

What's embarrassing is that you got run off by Mav fans instead of Spur fans.

Chickenshit.

Mister Sinister
06-06-2008, 02:27 AM
You're a genius, chief.
Oh, that sarcasm shtick is *so* original. Dur hurr hurr.

DannyB
06-06-2008, 09:05 AM
In other words, you couldn't take the heat and ran off.

What's embarrassing is that you got run off by Mav fans instead of Spur fans.

Chickenshit.

You really are a child, aren't you?

anakha
06-06-2008, 10:08 AM
You really are a child, aren't you?

Better than a pissy little chickenshit who went crying home to mommy because the big bad Mav fans were mean to him. :lol

stretch
06-06-2008, 10:11 AM
hey dannyb

your team sucks

Mister Sinister
06-06-2008, 12:00 PM
hey dannyb

your team sucks
Buttered toast.

stretch
06-06-2008, 12:06 PM
gravy