PDA

View Full Version : LOL this democratic race cracks me up...

CosmicCowboy
06-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Hillary will concede tonight that Obama won the delegate count but won't concede the race and will continue to insist she won the popular vote...

there are strong rumors floating around that TOMORROW they will release a video of Michelle Obama using the ethnic slur "Whitey" in a speech (allegedly given at Trinity Church)

This is CLASSIC Clinton politics.

Those super delegate votes aren't Obama's until they are actually cast at the convention.

Watching this train wreck is absolutely hilarious.

This shit is about to get NASTY! :lmao

balli
06-03-2008, 12:43 PM
http://www.chron.com/commons/persona.html?newspaperUserId=desperado&plckController=PersonaBlog&plckScript=personaScript&plckElementId=personaDest&plckPersonaPage=BlogViewPost&plckPostId=Blog%3AdesperadoPost%3A22b7f3fe-24ad-4bc5-868c-b3798f622612

The Michelle Obama "Whitey" Hoax
Posted 6/3/2008 7:35 AM CDT
If anyone wants a perfect example of the depths to which some will descend, and the hatred and vitriol some will display in order to attempt to destroy a candidate they despise, look no further than the current hoax going around the blogosphere about the alleged tape of Michelle Obama screaming about "Whitey" while seated next to Louis Farrakhan.

This was all started by Larry Johnson on his site, No Quarter. I’m purposely not posting a link so as not to give him any more traffic. If you want to Google it go ahead, but I would suggest not wasting your time.

This is what he posted:

"I learned over the weekend why the Republicans who have seen the tape of Michelle Obama ranting about "whitey" describe it as "STUNNING." I have not seen it but I have heard from five separate sources who have spoken directly with people who have seen the tape. It features Michelle Obama and Louis Farrakhan. They are sitting on a panel at Jeremiah Wright’s Church when Michelle makes her intemperate remarks. Whoops!!"

First of all, there is no tape. This rumor has been going around for weeks with no evidence yet. It is either the "October Surprise" that the Republicans plan to spring on Obama, or the reason Hillary Clinton is hanging around, depending on which version of the lie one believes.

Secondly, this screwball is ranting about something he hasn’t even seen. Personally, I think if such a tape existed, with the desperation of the Clinton camp, we would have seen it by now.

More about Mr. Johnson. I don’t throw this term around lightly, but he is a nutjob with a capital N. Lest anyone think Johnson is a right-wing kook, a conservative website that I frequent, Sweetness & Light, has this to say about him:

"We have refrained from commenting on this preposterous rumor because it is such a transparent ploy from a man who is (in my opinion) a notorious America-hating buffoon and pathological liar."

There is a history of Johnson posted there also, where his previous statements and predictions further prove he is worthy of every word in the above sentence.

JoeChalupa
06-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Brahahahahahahahahabamahahahahaha :lmao The real game is about to begin. I don't know what is going to happen I'm ready.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-03-2008, 12:47 PM
i can't wait til Recreate '68 gets involved.

CosmicCowboy
06-03-2008, 12:49 PM
LOL

Because he hasn't seen it yet it can't be true.

All I know is that there are some Democrats VERY worried about this and they are expecting the shoe to drop tomorrow.

JoeChalupa
06-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Well....if the shoe fits....

CosmicCowboy
06-03-2008, 02:47 PM
Heres the alleged quote. It is looking more and more like the video actually exists.

Michelle Obama, “Once again, the white man keeps us down, what’s up with Whitey, Why’d he attack Iraq, Why’d he let Katrina happen, Why’d he leave millions of children behind. This is the legacy the white man gives us.”

florige
06-03-2008, 02:53 PM
Holy crap! For Obama's sake I hope this is a fake. Hillary doing this will really damage him during the general. She knows exactly what she is doing... I can't see Michelle Obama being that stupid though.

CosmicCowboy
06-03-2008, 02:55 PM
At least it will be easy for Obamas speech writers. They can just recycle.

I can see it now...

"I have spent my entire adult life trying to bridge the gap between different kinds of people. That’s in my DNA, trying to promote mutual understanding to insist that we all share common hopes and common dreams as Americans and as human beings. That’s who I am, that’s what I believe, and that’s what this campaign has been about," Obama said.

"The person that I saw on video yesterday was not the person that I married 20 years ago," he said. "Her comments were not only divisive and destructive, but I believe that they end up giving comfort to those who prey on hate, and I believe that they do not portray accurately the perspective of the black church."

"They certainly don’t portray accurately my values and beliefs," he said.

:lmao

ChumpDumper
06-03-2008, 02:59 PM
What is up with whitey?

Wild Cobra
06-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Holy crap! For Obama's sake I hope this is a fake. Hillary doing this will really damage him during the general. She knows exactly what she is doing... I can't see Michelle Obama being that stupid though.

Problem is, true or not, it is very believeable.

Nbadan
06-03-2008, 03:10 PM
:lol

...another Roger Stone Republican dirty trick and the wing-nuts are buying it hook-line-and-sinker.....

lebomb
06-03-2008, 03:26 PM
This is stupid bullshit. There is NO WAY she would say that. I call BULLSHIT. Its just another ploy to keep Obama out of office.

:lmao :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Nbadan
06-03-2008, 03:26 PM
Some History on Roger Stone for those of you with short memory problems...

"Roger J. Stone, Jr. is a long-time Republican dirty-tricks operative who led the mob that shut down the Miami-Dade County recount and helped make George W. Bush president in 2000. He was also a campaign strategist during the presidential campaigns of Presidents Nixon, Reagan and George Herbert Walker Bush. He is the chairman of the Fort Hill Group, a Washington, D.C.-based public affairs firm...." (http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Roger_J._Sto... )

This is another case of illegal and stealth funding. "... During the 2004 presidential primary, Stone served as a behind-the-scenes consultant to black firebrand Al Sharpton's campaign to win the Democratic Party nomination, prompting speculation that Sharpton's campaign was actually a stealth operation to weaken the party's chances of winning in the general election."

Roger Stone, Jr., began his career volunteering for William F. Buckley’s 1965 mayoral campaign, and has since had roles in the presidential campaigns of Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush. A veteran Republican operative, Stone went to Florida to help the Bush campaign" during the 2000 recount, where he is creditied with organizing the "recount riot." Remember that gaggle of Washington D.C. Congressional aides, the posers pretending to be enraged Floridians, yeah--the guys who got their daily marching orders slipped under hotel doors in envelopes, that's the crew Stone puportedly directed via walkie-talkie from across the street.

Stone has ties to Morton Blackwell's Leadership Institute and started his career in the College Republican National Committee during the Nixon era, when Blackwell "had turned it into a school for political dirty tricks. Both Stone and Blackwell have been closely connected since the 1970's with right-wing fundraiser Richard Viguerie." (http://www.abunchofgreedyrightwingliarswhoworkforwalmar.. . )

Richard Viguerie, is connected to Scaife, and like Scaife, has been dubbed "the funding father of the conservative movement". See American Target below.

Stone is associated with the swiftboating of Dan Rather. It is believed that Stone's wife was the latin woman who gave the documents to Burkett who presented them to Dan Rather as authentic...

MaNuMaNiAc
06-03-2008, 03:34 PM

:lol based on what?? If you believe this its only because you choose to. You're not basing it on anything other than your own partisan prejudice. Its like everything else in politics.

Nbadan
06-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Check out Stone on FAUX........

frACCoVvOi8

Every time he lies he subconsciously closes his eyes....

Nbadan
06-03-2008, 03:56 PM
Here is the Michelle Obama whitey tape...

TOufWYodCc8

DarkReign
06-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Dan, youre famous for posting deadlink videos.

06-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Driving back from Corpus I caught Dick Morris on XM talking about the election.

It's his take that the Dems will have an overwhelming majority in the Senate (something like 60+ seats) and in the House (I don't recall what he said, but it was huge), but he did say that Barack Obama is unelectable for President and that he expected McCain to win.

Wild Cobra
06-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Dan, youre famous for posting deadlink videos.

See why I call him "Propaganda Dan?"

CosmicCowboy
06-03-2008, 05:20 PM
Dang

I thought it was the new Paris Hilton video.

CosmicCowboy
06-03-2008, 05:28 PM

It's his take that the Dems will have an overwhelming majority in the Senate (something like 60+ seats) and in the House (I don't recall what he said, but it was huge), but he did say that Barack Obama is unelectable for President and that he expected McCain to win.

I agree. Look, it sucks, but I just think there are way too many old school union democrats that have been pulling that Demo lever for 40 years that when it comes right down to it will stay home on election day. They won't vote against him because he is black, they just won't vote. Same with a lot of the Hispanic vote...when it comes right down to it they may not vote for McCain, but won't vote for a mallate either. Obama's coalition is gonna be blacks and liberal whites and I don't think thats gonna be enough.

Nbadan
06-03-2008, 05:58 PM
From what I've seen there are just as many, or more disillusioned Republicans too...for instance, all those Republicans in West Virginia who voted for Clinton in the primaries......

George Gervin's Afro
06-03-2008, 08:16 PM
I agree. Look, it sucks, but I just think there are way too many old school union democrats that have been pulling that Demo lever for 40 years that when it comes right down to it will stay home on election day. They won't vote against him because he is black, they just won't vote. Same with a lot of the Hispanic vote...when it comes right down to it they may not vote for McCain, but won't vote for a mallate either. Obama's coalition is gonna be blacks and liberal whites and I don't think thats gonna be enough.

hispanics are going to vote for mccain. me? I'm 50/50 right now..I still resent the obamaniacs acting like assholes this whole campaign.... so I may stay home or vote for (holding my nose) a republican..

Mr. Peabody
06-03-2008, 08:28 PM
I still resent the obamaniacs acting like assholes this whole campaign.... so I may stay home or vote for (holding my nose) a republican..

That's a hell of a way to decide the next leader of the country. . . .

George Gervin's Afro
06-03-2008, 08:41 PM
That's a hell of a way to decide the next leader of the country. . . .

just like the obamniacs are voting for a guy with the experience needed to e the leader of the free world :lol .. He looks great in a suit and can give one hell of a speech..experience? who cares ..

Mr. Peabody
06-03-2008, 08:50 PM

just like the obamniacs are voting for a guy with the experience needed to e the leader of the free world :lol .. He looks great in a suit and can give one hell of a speech..experience? who cares ..

Yes, that's exactly why Obama voters are supporting him - because he looks good in a suit and makes great speeches. That's why John Edwards, Jimmy Carter, Ted Kennedy, etc. support him - because he looks good in a suit and makes great speeches. That's why Mark McKinnon, one of McCain's top advisors, is supporting Obama - because he looks good in a suit and makes great speeches. It's why Julie Nixon Eisenhower is supporting him - because he looks good in a suit and makes great speeches.

:toast

George Gervin's Afro
06-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Yes, that's exactly why Obama voters are supporting him - because he looks good in a suit and makes great speeches. That's why John Edwards, Jimmy Carter, Ted Kennedy, etc. support him - because he looks good in a suit and makes great speeches. That's why Mark McKinnon, one of McCain's top advisors, is supporting Obama - because he looks good in a suit and makes great speeches. It's why Julie Nixon Eisenhower is supporting him - because he looks good in a suit and makes great speeches.

:toast

So why did they wait to support him? Why not from the very beginning? Carter just in the last week voiced his support and Edwards a few weeks ago? If they supported him why wait until they know he's going to win? Care to answer? BY the way what has he done to garner your support? Anything in his past that you can hang your hat on?

Don Quixote
06-03-2008, 10:56 PM
George Gervin's Haircut is right -- the Dems are on the verge of nominating yet another elitist, on the basis of his looks and rhetorical skills. It certainly isn't because of his resume. Clinton supporters have a right to be steamed -- at least their girl would stand a chance in the general.

Mr. Peabody
06-03-2008, 11:06 PM
So why did they wait to support him? Why not from the very beginning? Carter just in the last week voiced his support and Edwards a few weeks ago? If they supported him why wait until they know he's going to win? Care to answer?

Carter and Edwards are the only ones on the list that were late to the party. Carter said he would hold out until after the primary from the beginning, so really we're looking at Edwards. As for why Edwards held out, I couldn't tell you. The rumors were that he was unhappy with Barack's decision not to push for universal health coverage. If so, that's understandable.

BY the way what has he done to garner your support? Anything in his past that you can hang your hat on?

Yes. As I've stated in previous posts, Obama graduated from an Ivy League school for undergrad and instead of cashing in, he decided to become a community organizer, working for very little money. This isn't someone who just claims to care about people in society, he walked the walk.

Later, he attended Harvard Law School, where he became the first Black editor of the Harvard Law Review. Again, for someone in his position, large corporate law firms were taking a number to throw money at him. He could have easily parlayed that JD into a job that would have made him a wealthy man. He didn't take a corporate firm job and instead, worked on voter registration drives. He also became a civil rights attorney during that time. In case your are unaware, civil rights is not a high-paying area of the law, save for a few like Johnnie Cochran.

All of this is before he even started life as an elected official.

When I see his history, I see someone who has acted on the things that mattered to him, even if it was to his detriment. I see someone who put his community and fellow man ahead of his personal interests. That's the kind of leader I want for this country.

George Gervin's Afro
06-03-2008, 11:13 PM
Carter and Edwards are the only ones on the list that were late to the party. Carter said he would hold out until after the primary from the beginning, so really we're looking at Edwards. As for why Edwards held out, I couldn't tell you. The rumors were that he was unhappy with Barack's decision not to push for universal health coverage. If so, that's understandable.

Yes. As I've stated in previous posts, Obama graduated from an Ivy League school for undergrad and instead of cashing in, he decided to become a community organizer, working for very little money. This isn't someone who just claims to care about people in society, he walked the walk.

Later, he attended Harvard Law School, where he became the first Black editor of the Harvard Law Review. Again, for someone in his position, large corporate law firms were taking a number to throw money at him. He could have easily parlayed that JD into a job that would have made him a wealthy man. He didn't take a corporate firm job and instead, worked on voter registration drives. He also became a civil rights attorney during that time. In case your are unaware, civil rights is not a high-paying area of the law, save for a few like Johnnie Cochran.

All of this is before he even started life as an elected official.

When I see his history, I see someone who has acted on the things that mattered to him, even if it was to his detriment. I see someone who put his community and fellow man ahead of his personal interests. That's the kind of leader I want for this country.

I get that your enamored with him but from what I see he is an Ivy leagure grad..so is his opponent... his opponent is also an attorney who worked in the civil rights arena as well.. got anything else? Being a good guy doesn't automatically make you qualified to be president? See Dubya as the latest example..

Mr. Peabody
06-03-2008, 11:23 PM
I get that your enamored with him but from what I see he is an Ivy leagure grad..so is his opponent... his opponent is also an attorney who worked in the civil rights arena as well.. got anything else? Being a good guy doesn't automatically make you qualified to be president? See Dubya as the latest example..

Who said Dubya was a good guy? I think you are purposefully confusing my assertion that Obama worked in his community and served others for the oft-mentioned notion that Bush is a sociable guy. I don't think those are exactly the same. I know a lot of sociable people that could give a shit about helping others.

Also, when did Hillary practice as a civil rights lawyer? My understanding is that Hillary took a corporate position at the Rose Law Firm. I can't really hold that against her though because I know she did do a lot of work on behalf of children and I commend her for that. In my opinion, she's a superior candidate to McCain and would be a better president than Bush was.

I've never really felt that I have to somehow dismiss Hillary to support Obama. Hillary would have been better than the Republican alternative, but I preferred Obama. And frankly, I think he's has enough history of trying to improve the lives of others to merit my support.

jcrod
06-04-2008, 02:32 AM
At least it will be easy for Obamas speech writers. They can just recycle.

I can see it now...

:lmao

:rollin

That was funny.

Ignignokt
06-04-2008, 09:52 AM
That's why John Edwards, Jimmy Carter, Ted Kennedy, etc. support him - because he looks good in a suit and makes great speeches. :toast

talk about an endorsement!!!:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao: rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:lmao:lma o:lmao:lmao:lmao:rollin:rollin:rollin:

Don Quixote
06-04-2008, 09:58 AM
Then again ... three of the most eloquent men in American History (Henry Clay, William Jennings Bryan, Daniel Webster) wanted to be President. And all of them lost, Bryan 4 times! And the Bushes, who are not known for their rhetorical skills, managed to get elected 3 times. So, perhaps eloquence is not such a sure way to get elected.

Ignignokt
06-04-2008, 10:00 AM
Then again ... three of the most eloquent men in American History (Henry Clay, William Jennings Bryan, Daniel Webster) wanted to be President. And all of them lost, Bryan 4 times! And the Bushes, who are not known for their rhetorical skills, managed to get elected 3 times. So, perhaps eloquence is not such a sure way to get elected.

All those men atleast knew the correct number of states in the union.

Don Quixote
06-04-2008, 10:05 AM
Yeah, I'm willing to give Obama the benefit of the doubt on that one. His 57 states gaffe is nothing compared to his radical lefty associations and promises to raise taxes, have summits with foreign dictators (we've covered these before).

We should just give Americans credit for being able to see through a phony. The Democrats, once again, have nominated an elitist milquetoast who is dovish on foreign policy, a tax hiker, well to the left of most his party on social issues, and carries alot of racial and class-warfare baggage. Candidates like him (e.g., Dukaka, Mon-dull, Kerry, McGovern) tend to get creamed in national elections.

But since he's running against a moderate Repub, he might yet pull this election out. But right now my $$'s on McCain.

RandomGuy
06-04-2008, 03:09 PM

:rolleyes
... if you are an idiot who is incapable of critical thinking.

It is about as believable as McCain's bastard black child.

Wild Cobra
06-04-2008, 03:33 PM
:rolleyes
... if you are an idiot who is incapable of critical thinking.

Why is it a stretch to believe she said that, after other remarks she has made, and the tone of the church they used to attend?

My God man... You aren't open minded in the least if you think it's not possible.

I think I have proven you wrong often enough that you just have to take pot-shots at me at every opportunity. I suggest you do better than theses silly rants you have had recently.

It is about as believable as McCain's bastard black child.

I would say it's unlikely, but not impossible. I would be a fool to say that couldn't possible of happened.

Still, I would say the Michelle Obama's 'whitey' statement is far more plausible than McCain having a bastard child. Hell, it's more likely I have a bastard child that I don't know of. That would be in my younger days though, and my bastard child would be about 30 now.

Could you be my bastard child? Who is your mother?

JohnnyMarzetti
06-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Republicraps are just pissed that their party nominated McSame and getting the same old CONservative bs that they've fallen in love with. Well suck it up while it lasts boys.

http://www.bartcop.com/reject-mccain-may17.jpg

Wild Cobra
06-04-2008, 03:49 PM
Republicraps are just pissed that their party nominated McSame and getting the same old CONservative bs that they've fallen in love with. Well suck it up while it lasts boys.

http://www.bartcop.com/reject-mccain-may17.jpg

Republicans didn't get McCain elected. The open primary process did. Conservatives don't like McCain. Only some republicans do.

CosmicCowboy
06-04-2008, 04:22 PM
I don't care how good he looks in a suit and how great a speaker he is. Boil down the content of his message and it is:

1) I want to dramatically raise your taxes
2) I want to dramatically increase the size of the federal government.
3) I want the US to unilaterally handicap US businesses competing in a world economy by increasing already stringent environmental controls (monitored and controlled by the federal government) that other countries will not have to abide by.

And THATS change you can believe in.

Hook Dem
06-05-2008, 11:35 AM
I don't care how good he looks in a suit and how great a speaker he is. Boil down the content of his message and it is:

3) I want the US to unilaterally handicap US businesses competing in a world economy by increasing already stringent environmental controls (monitored and controlled by the federal government) that other countries will not have to abide by.

And THATS change you can believe in.

BINGO

Nbadan
06-05-2008, 12:02 PM

1. Yes much better to continue running deficits and devaluating the dollar until gas reaches, what? $8-$10 per gallon...the war piper must be paid someday, we can't continue to fund our economy and the war with our kids credit card...

2. The Government didn't expand under Republican rule? Discretionary and nondiscretionary spending rose at record levels...

3. Can we ever compete with $.38 an hour China pays its slave labor?

Extra Stout
06-05-2008, 01:58 PM

That's kind of how I see it playing out... the Democrats are making enormous inroads into what used to be Republican strongholds. The GOP brand is toxic and even incumbent Republicans will be kicked out on their asses in all but the most conservative districts -- basically, rural areas and that's it.

But Obama on the other hand has been hemorrhaging traditional Democratic constituencies for a few months now. How does a Democrat win the general election with shaky-at-best support from Hispanics, working-class whites, women, and Jews?

BradLohaus
06-05-2008, 04:31 PM
I agree. The D's crush the R's but McCain wins.

smeagol
06-05-2008, 05:44 PM
This board will get even funnier as election day approaches . . .

PixelPusher
06-06-2008, 11:50 PM
Imaginations run wild, literaly.

From the National Review online of all places...

Why Does the Michelle Obama Tape Rumor Match a 2006 Novel? (http://campaignspot.nationalreview.com/post/?q=Mzc3ZWNhNThmM2JhMzliZDUxMWNmMmU5M2ZiNmM1YTY)

Sometimes, this rumor of this alleged tape of Michelle Obama denouncing “whitey” sounds like something out of a clichéd political thriller novel.

Actually, it sounds exactly like something out of a clichéd political thriller novel. Specifically, Stephen Frey’s The Power Broker, published in 2006 by Ballantine Books.

A major plot line of the novel is the presidential campaign of Democrat Jesse Wood, aiming to be the country’s first African American president — “Wood was handsome, smart, charismatic, and being mentioned increasingly often in the press as someone who could unite a twenty-first century America growing more, not less, racially and economically divided.” (p.35)

He’s a U.S. Senator from New York and former senior partner at a prestigious law firm. His backers include “some of the old Black Panthers.” He wants to make Puerto Rico a state, and a recurring figure in his campaign is a controversial minister from Philadelphia called “Jefferson Roundtree.”

And by page 130, his opponents find a videotape that could ruin his candidacy…

The camera focused on Wood, who was standing with Clarence Osgood, Stephanie Childress, and another man.

“Who is that guy?” Johnson asked, taking a sip of soda. He’d known Osgood and Stephanie for a while so they were familiar to him right away. “He looks so damn fa-“ Johnson banged the sofa. “Now I remember. That’s Jefferson Roundtree, that activist minister from Philly.”

“Nut job from Philly is more like it,” Forte said. “We don’t want Jesse anywhere near him now, don’t want Jesse seen with him at all because he scares the crap out of whites. But he served his purpose here,” Forte added quietly.

“Boy, it’s a nice clear shot of Jesse-”

“Shh! Here it is, here it is.” Forte picked up the remote and turned up the volume.

The camera panned in on Wood’s handsome face as he turned to Roundtree. “Yeah, that Jew from CNN was such a pr***,” Wood said, smirking, “asking me about my voting record on civil rights.”

“You got it, brother,” Roundtree agreed heartily. “Like any cracker should have the nerve to ask you about that.”

Osgood and Stephanie nodded.

Then there were a few muffled words, but nothing audible…

[skipping over a few paragraphs of the bad guys discussing where to send the tape]

“It won’t be necessary believe me,” Forte interrupted again, pointing at the screen. “Keep watching.”

There was more muffled chatter, then Wood held his hands up.

He said, “You know, I had to put up with so much crap from Whitey when I was playing tennis back in the day, it was ridiculous. Real b****** stuff, too. Tennis racquets busted while I was in the shower, no towels, the worst locker, called n***** all the time, even by the help.” He looked over at Osgood. “I’m telling you, Clarence, if I get elected president, I’m gonna act the way I’m supposed to act in front of the camera. Smile and dance like a good black man, do what I’m expected to do like a good boy. But behind the scenes, I’ll f*** Whitey, and I’ll f*** him good, I really will.”

Later the tape is used for blackmail by an ally, and then the real badguy — a Texan who owns a giant oil company named Hewitt (sorry, Hugh) — gets his hands on the tape. The description of the appropriate timing of the release of the videotape on p. 237 will sound familiar to those tracking the rumors of the alleged Michelle Obama tape.

Hewitt thought for a second. “I’m going to let Jesse win the nomination and let the public get used to him as the Democratic candidate. Give the country some time to get to know Jesse Wood, to start to like him. And they will because he’s a very likeable guy. Then I’m going to drop the bomb, after everyone’s started to like him. That way the clip will have maximum effect and people will be as angry as they can be. Whites and blacks. Whites for the obvious reason, blacks because they’ll feel like he let ‘em down.”

Now. Either author Stephen Frey is clairvoyant, writing this book in 2006. Or this is one of the all time amazing coincidences. Or whoever started this rumor got the idea from a novel.

(The tape is kept secret by getting even more incriminating videotape of the badguys and creating a mutually-assured destruction pact. In a subsequent novel, we learn Wood won the election.)

This unimaginable coincidence, coupled with Larry Johnson's unnecessarily profane and unresponsive answer to David Weigel when he asked about contradictions in the description of what's on the tape, ought to drive a stake into the heart of this rumor.

Why is a conservative blogger putting this much effort into dispelling a rumor that, on paper at least, would hurt Obama? Because those who prefer a president besides Obama should not go through the summer and fall convinced that a magic-bullet devastating tape is going to appear as an October surprise to save the day.

Also, there are a lot of good reasons to vote against Barack Obama; but what people claim Michelle Obama says on a tape that no one can produce and no one has seen isn't one of them.

Don Quixote
06-07-2008, 12:25 AM
Yes, I've read the article, too. Michelle Malkin, who I respect greatly, shares my skepticism about the whole "whitey" thing.

PEP
06-07-2008, 08:22 AM
I dont think the video exists. Even if it does I seriously doubt that it would make much of a difference with his hardcore fans.

xrayzebra
06-07-2008, 10:01 AM

Not only by his wife, but Barry himself. Everyone
forgets he was a activist and neighborhood organizer. And belong to an activist church and
had activist bombers as friends for years. And
Rezko keeps getting swept under the rug.

But I doubt that the tape exist or will ever surface. Hillary is toast and knows it, I suspect
that their meeting was about the 30 mil she is
in debt and an agreement that Obama will help
retire the debt. Bill and Hillary love the buck too
much to just let it slide.

PixelPusher
06-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Looks like someone found that "Whitey" video after all

aZi6U811hxE

ChumpDumper
06-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Michelle Malkin, who I respect greatlyhttp://wwwimage.showbuzz.cbsnews.com/images/2008/05/29/image4135765.jpg

Even if I could before, I couldn't after this debacle.

It's a scarf.

Mr. Peabody
06-07-2008, 08:28 PM
Looks like someone found that "Whitey" video after all

aZi6U811hxE

Damn.:depressed

It's worse than I thought.....

ChumpDumper
06-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Truly, I can't think of anyone more white.

Man of Steel
06-09-2008, 04:51 AM
That was white as hell...

The election is over.