PDA

View Full Version : blame the ankle

coachmac87
06-03-2008, 01:13 PM
cause if this cat was 100% or fuck it even 85%

there is no way spurs lose 4-1..

this was by far the best year ever manu had..

to bad the nation wasnt able to see it in the playoffs.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cNb-PujGKbI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cNb-PujGKbI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

gmanrulz
06-03-2008, 01:20 PM
this is true especially with how close the games were he wouldve been the difference

xtremesteven33
06-03-2008, 01:24 PM
im tired of this already....spurs lost, lets move one

mrspurs
06-03-2008, 02:23 PM
it had nothing todo with manus ankle.....i havnt seen one doctors report that said...his ankle was only 85percent....show me that...and i might believe.....go spurs go

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-03-2008, 02:26 PM

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cNb-PujGKbI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cNb-PujGKbI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Manu made a deal with Satan.
He found out we were going to miss the playoffs; didn't read the fine print.

Obstructed_View
06-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Whether it had anything to do with it at all, the Spurs still lost. There's a reason they have to play, and there's no parade for ifs and buts. Some of you seriously need to just suck it up and stop posting this stupid shit. Everybody knows that a healthy Manu would have made a difference, but if you're going to go down that road, there are a few Lakers fans that will ask you how Andrew Bynum would have helped them.

21_Blessings
06-03-2008, 03:47 PM
Blame Kobe because he was just better than the Spurs.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-03-2008, 03:51 PM
Joey > Kobe

spurs 09
06-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Whether it had anything to do with it at all, the Spurs still lost. There's a reason they have to play, and there's no parade for ifs and buts. Some of you seriously need to just suck it up and stop posting this stupid shit. Everybody knows that a healthy Manu would have made a difference, but if you're going to go down that road, there are a few Lakers fans that will ask you how Andrew Bynum would have helped them.

Thank god I am not the only one here talking like this. It makes me embarrassed when all these foolish post are created. If's and but's are a joke. Nobody cares other then the spurs fans. We can say that in game 4 Barry traveled before fisher fouled (and yes he fouled).

DazedAndConfused
06-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Thank god I am not the only one here talking like this. It makes me embarrassed when all these foolish post are created. If's and but's are a joke. Nobody cares other then the spurs fans. We can say that in game 4 Barry traveled before fisher fouled (and yes he fouled).

What's sad is how much people here were trashing Suns fans last year for playing the woulda-coulda-shoulda game. Now that the shoe is on the other foot we see that the average Spur fan isn't any different from the Sun fan.

DDS4
06-03-2008, 05:03 PM
What's sad is how much people here were trashing Suns fans last year for playing the woulda-coulda-shoulda game. Now that the shoe is on the other foot we see that the average Spur fan isn't any different from the Sun fan.

Are you done making sweeping generalizations about all Spurs fans and stupid blanket statements?

BlackSwordsMan
06-03-2008, 05:09 PM
San Antonio always has that baseball team to fall back on.

gmanrulz
06-03-2008, 05:22 PM

uh no we arent talking about just one game. The whole series you could tell it was bothering him. He couldnt cut, didnt have speed, and no lift like he always has. He was pretty much useless.

Mulletino
06-03-2008, 05:29 PM
ok I'll blame the ankle, cuz God knows if it wasn't for the ankle, Lakers would lose and Kobe would be demanding to be traded as of now.

mytespurs
06-03-2008, 06:58 PM

I think that goes with any fan regardless of your team, especially if your star or impact player is injured and not playing 100%. I imagine if Kobe's bad back flared up enough to limit his performance & the Jazz won that series, there would be some Lakers fans saying "Well, if Kobe was healthy.....blah, blah, blah". I seem to recall back in the showtime era, when Magic got injured during the playoffs & the Lakers lost to the Pistons in the Finals, there was many a Lakers fan howling that if Magic was healthy, there is no way the Pistons win that championship. And if the Lakers somehow don't win the championship this year, I can imagine Bynum's name mentioned as one of the reasons.

While I'm sad that the spurs are no longer in it, I'm not going to whine about it now. The Lakers played better when it mattered and proved to be the better team this series. The Spurs seemed to start off strong then level off....it looked as if there was no one was able to pick up the offense when Manu was unable to. I do often wonder what would've happened if the Spurs managed to win that first game...but they didn't so. Would've, could've, should've......:king

KobeOwnsBowen
06-03-2008, 07:04 PM
Blame Kobe because he was just better than the Spurs.
Right. Kobe>Spurs. The Lakers would still win if Kobe went 1 on 5. Time for another :lobt2: to add to the collection.

twincam
06-03-2008, 07:18 PM
:downspin:

If the Spurs hold commanding leads of 17 and 20 points during the Western Conference Playoffs. You cannot use the bad ankly excuse for the Spurs not advancing to the Finals. It's a team effort not, individual play. If the 'Spurs' as a whole were playing consistent ball for an entire 48-min span, they would have done well. However, they simply blew it.