PDA

View Full Version : A question for all of the Obama nuthuggers

George Gervin's Afro
06-03-2008, 10:52 PM
what has he done to garner your support? What in his past can you point to that leads you to believe that he can lead the free world?

This ought to be fun..

Don Quixote
06-03-2008, 10:57 PM
Look at him.

Just ... look at him ...

George Gervin's Afro
06-03-2008, 11:16 PM
I'm going to bed now. I assumed the obamaniacs would have been lining up to expalin to all of us how he is the most qualified.. The silence speaks volumes...

Mr. Peabody
06-03-2008, 11:37 PM
what has he done to garner your support? What in his past can you point to that leads you to believe that he can lead the free world?

This ought to be fun..

The resentful supporter of the defeated candidate thread....

Nice.

Maybe, we can get SA210 in here and the two of you can take turns slamming Obama supporters and convincing yourselves that McCain is the right candidate for you.

Mr. Peabody
06-04-2008, 12:13 AM

This ought to be fun..

What's fun is thinking about that same question with regard to Hilary.

She was the "inevitable" candidate. She monopolized the large donor base of the Democratic Party. Donors were throwing money at her, left and right. She had a war chest that started growing during her Senate campaign. She had superdelegates lining up to support her before the primaries even started. The party scheduled the primaries such that she would clinch that nomination early and have plenty of time to prepare for Rudy or whoever the GOP nominee would be. All that and she ended up losing.

How did it happen? She surrounded herself with party insiders and her loyalists who didn't know how to run a campaign. They didn't properly plan for a protracted campaign and didn't even bother learning the rules of the states they were campaigning in (i.e., Hillary admitted she didn't know Texas had a caucus until just before the elections here). They didn't plan for the campaign to extend beyond Super Tuesday and when it did, they were caught unprepared. Obama reeled off 11 victories in a row and the rest is history.

Now, given what occurred how confident can you be that Hillary would have been a much better leader than Obama? Her campaign had every advantage a candidate could have and she still lost, ending up $30-$40 million in debt. Barack came out of nowhere to win and has $40 million in the bank. So, how can you really argue that Hillary is the better leader?

Nbadan
06-04-2008, 01:04 AM
Nice stuff Mr. Peabody....but don't forget that she was also wrong on policy decisions that probably cost her the nomination....for one, she voted to authorize the Iraq war and we all know how that's turned out...second, she voted for the lobby-written bankruptcy bill, making it harder for the little guy to get out of debt while exempting the big fish...third she's been a overwhelming supporter of NAFTA that has sent numerous American jobs to third world countries.....

ChumpDumper
06-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Whitey is bitter.

Nbadan
06-04-2008, 01:17 AM
Whitey is bitter.

:lol

Can't believe how lame the Republican smear machine has gotten...they should have played the Aryan card...

Ignignokt
06-04-2008, 01:23 AM
Whitey is bitter.

How does that account for the fact that Obama is for real change?

ChumpDumper
06-04-2008, 01:25 AM
Is he?

Viva Las Espuelas
06-04-2008, 01:39 AM
Look at him.

Just ... look at him ...
i honestly think he looks like The Brown Hornet for all you old schooler's out there.

ElNono
06-04-2008, 09:24 AM

This ought to be fun..

The fact he hasn't been in Washington for long is actually a big plus, IMO.
As a contrast, look at Frank Lautenberg, another democrat campaigning here in Jersey. The guys is 84 years old, been in office since 1982, and I can't even think the wheeling and dealing this guy has done to remain in power.
I think new blood is always good. It is, to me, real change.

And if dubya was able to lead the free world, well, then even a caveman can do it.

Don Quixote
06-04-2008, 09:42 AM
http://www.city-journal.org/2008/eon0603jm.html

"Obamania in Damascus."

Well, I guess that settles it! The youth of Syria love him.

TeyshaBlue
06-04-2008, 09:46 AM
i honestly think he looks like The Brown Hornet for all you old schooler's out there.

Genius.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/teyshablue/brownhornet-1.gif

Don Quixote
06-04-2008, 09:50 AM
Do not talk about the Messiah like that.

He is the Chosen One ...

he is ... beautiful

clambake
06-04-2008, 09:52 AM
yeah, lets pick the dumb guy that doesn't understand the muslim and arab world.

obama can restore our country's image, before the world gets fed up and unites against us.

Ignignokt
06-04-2008, 09:56 AM
Obamahasperms!

boutons_
06-04-2008, 09:56 AM
The youth of Syria (living next door to dubya's Iraq and swamped by dubya's Iraqi refugees) loving Obama is not OK.

But Hagee and Parsley and Old Sick McFlopPanderKeating loving and endorsing one another is OK. Got it!

“Syrians think that as a man of color, Obama may understand the Muslim and Arab worlds better than Hillary Clinton or John McCain,”

No fucking shit.

Understanding and dialog between unfriendly countries are bad?

Of course, "understanding and dialog are spineless Nazi APPEASEMENT!"

"Syria has Saddam's WMD"
"Syria was involved in WTC"
"Syria is a direct threat to der USA fadderland"

So why didn't dubya go after Syria? no oil.

Ignignokt
06-04-2008, 10:13 AM
The youth of Syria (living next door to dubya's Iraq and swamped by dubya's Iraqi refugees) loving Obama is not OK.

But Hagee and Parsley and Old Sick McFlopPanderKeating loving and endorsing one another is OK. Got it!

“Syrians think that as a man of color, Obama may understand the Muslim and Arab worlds better than Hillary Clinton or John McCain,”

No fucking shit.

"Syria has Saddam's WMD"

Ofcourse having a name like Hussien helps alot more.

JoeChalupa
06-04-2008, 10:31 AM
I'm voting for Barack Obama because it is my right to do so. Just like it was the right for the many who voted for Bush.
Hell, how many of you could tell my what Bush's credentials were? TX Governor? Look where that got us.
I just like what his message and I think he's an intelligent, well spoken man with great vision who know how to work with all members of Congress.
It really is quite simple. It is my choice and I'm sticking with it.

Ignignokt
06-04-2008, 10:34 AM
I'm voting for Barack Obama because it is my right to do so. Just like it was the right for the many who voted for Bush.
Hell, how many of you could tell my what Bush's credentials were? TX Governor? Look where that got us.
I just like what his message and I think he's an intelligent, well spoken man with great vision who know how to work with all members of Congress.

But it thought You're voting for change.:lmao

2centsworth
06-04-2008, 10:36 AM
wow, it's sad that a simple question can't be answered. The guy asked what has Obama done?

JoeChalupa
06-04-2008, 11:00 AM
wow, it's sad that a simple question can't be answered. The guy asked what has Obama done?

I gave a simple answer. Sad it isn't enough. Oh well.

2centsworth
06-04-2008, 11:05 AM

sorry joe I should have acknowledged you were the only one to give it a shot.

JoeChalupa
06-04-2008, 11:22 AM
sorry joe I should have acknowledged you were the only one to give it a shot.

I've read up on him and his two books. The majority of people I talk to cannot run off a list of accomplishments of their candidates. That is a simple fact.
How many people in TX do you think voted for Bush for no other reason than he was the Governor of TX? Be real now.
It is what it is.

BacktoBasics
06-04-2008, 11:36 AM
I see no real listings here of why he should be supported. Because his competition and his predecessors aren't better choices doesn't automatically equate to him being qualified for the job. Although I did enjoy Peabody's post.

One snippet I can possibly give credence to is the fact that he's new possibly uncorrupted blood but I find that to be a bit of a stretch.

Ignignokt
06-04-2008, 11:45 AM
Obama/Daley' 08

Obama/Capone'08

which one sounds less corrupt?

2centsworth
06-04-2008, 11:56 AM
I've read up on him and his two books. The majority of people I talk to cannot run off a list of accomplishments of their candidates. That is a simple fact.
How many people in TX do you think voted for Bush for no other reason than he was the Governor of TX? Be real now.
It is what it is.

It stinks. I was actually a supporter of Steve Forbes during the first primary. The RNC pushing Bush down my throat made me sick and they are now paying the consequence. Bush was the canidate because he was young and charismatic like Clinton, so the RNC thought he could win. The RNC is so corrupt for power they will easily abandon principals in favor of gaining votes.

BTW, the DNC isn't any better.

I really doesn't matter though, because ultimately it all boils down to the people unless we become a communist nation where the government will decide and censor everything.

FromWayDowntown
06-04-2008, 12:18 PM
In simplest terms, my support for Obama is entirely pragmatic. Someone will be elected President. I would prefer that whomever that someone is, he or she not be a republican.

Electability is not some minor concern in my calculus. I find it substantially more likely that what most Americans understand (or think they understand) of Hillary Clinton's past -- fair or not -- would engender the sort of alienation in the middle of the electorate (particularly in crucial states like Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania) that would significantly increase the possibility that McCain would win election, much in the same way that Bush was able to win election in 2000 (and even 2004).

If nothing else, Obama seems to engender hope and optimism while Clinton brings to the table a long history of being harrangued by the Right in an effective campaign to make her a truly divisive figure. It seems far more likely to me that Obama will be able to sustain the support of the average voter who is neither red nor blue.

Certainly, there are policy differences between Obama and Clinton, but I'll never find a candidate who will perfectly share my view on those policy issues. The thing that strikes me as more important to my decision is the fact that Obama and Clinton are generally talking about the same sorts of ideas; the differences in terms of how those ideas are to be implemented and advanced, in real terms, strike me as rather nuanced. I honestly see very little difference on the macro issues that tend to guide all of my votes for the Presidency. Given the tie, I find Obama to be the less divisive candidate and the candidate who brings the greater sense of optimism to the people I talk to.

That Obama has consistently walked the walk of his words -- his commitment to public work is unquestionable in my mind (he's chosen that route repeatedly over other lucrative opportunities) -- only emboldens me in my choice. That Obama has demonstrated himself to be both intellectually capable and publicly adroit satisfies me that he can look the part. The fact that he brings a message of hope and optimism that is rooted, in my opinion, in a belief in the American people demonstrates to me the sort of leadership that I expect to see in a President, too.

Don Quixote
06-04-2008, 12:20 PM
"We will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth."

-St. Barack, last night

Good grief, Barry!

boutons_
06-04-2008, 12:23 PM
"The RNC is so corrupt for power they will easily abandon principals in favor of gaining votes."

myth alarm! No politicians have principles, only open hands.

Leadership?

The Great American People don't want leadership.
They are leaderless because that's exactly what they want.

All that the Great American People want is more stuff,
and they elect politicians to get them more stuff.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-04-2008, 12:49 PM

No fucking shit.

"Syria has Saddam's WMD"

Syria's got oil. He didn't go after them because they're sitting on a border with Israel and (generally speaking) serve as a buffer to some other countries over there who would love to wipe Israel from the map.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-04-2008, 12:50 PM

Yes, it's not enough. Feel good speeches are one thing (and he's a great orator), but that doesn't mean he is going to do shit for this country other than fuck it up more.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-04-2008, 12:50 PM
I see no real listings here of why he should be supported. Because his competition and his predecessors aren't better choices doesn't automatically equate to him being qualified for the job. Although I did enjoy Peabody's post.

One snippet I can possibly give credence to is the fact that he's new possibly uncorrupted blood but I find that to be a bit of a stretch.

It's pretty naive to think someone who has rolled up the bankroll he has hasn't already been corrupted.

spurster
06-04-2008, 12:51 PM
Obama has a history of public service. He spoke out against Iraq when others voted for it. He is more committed to civil liberties and open government. His proposed policies are more in line with my views than the other candidates.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-04-2008, 12:53 PM
"The RNC is so corrupt for power they will easily abandon principals in favor of gaining votes."

myth alarm! No politicians have principles, only open hands.

Leadership?

The Great American People don't want leadership.
They are leaderless because that's exactly what they want.

All that the Great American People want is more stuff,
and they elect politicians to get them more stuff.

See, this is actually a decent point you made. You'd probably get a lot more respect bringing posts like this than your usual cut and paste jobs and profanity laced tirades...

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-04-2008, 12:53 PM
His proposed policies are more in line with my views than the other candidates.

So you're a marxist?

FromWayDowntown
06-04-2008, 12:55 PM
He is more committed to civil liberties and open government.

I think those issues are pretty significant to me, too. The efforts by the current administration to erode constitutional checks on executive power (Cheney's Law) are just disgusting to me. I honestly think that all of the candidates have understood that undoing some of those policies will be crucial to gain the trust of Americans who aren't ideologues. But of the bunch, I find Obama's rhetoric about that issue to be most compelling and believable.

ElNono
06-04-2008, 12:56 PM
I think those issues are pretty significant to me, too. The efforts by the current administration to erode constitutional checks on executive power (Cheney's Law) are just disgusting to me. I honestly think that all of the candidates have understood that undoing some of those policies will be crucial to gain the trust of Americans who aren't ideologues. But of the bunch, I find Obama's rhetoric about that issue to be most compelling and believable.

+1 :tu

Viva Las Espuelas
06-04-2008, 12:57 PM
In simplest terms, my support for Obama is entirely pragmatic. Someone will be elected President. I would prefer that whomever that someone is, he or she not be a republican. i'm not pro republican at all, but that's not entirely smart

Electability is not some minor concern in my calculus. I find it substantially more likely that what most Americans understand (or think they understand) of Hillary Clinton's past obama's past is clearer than hilary's. for sure :rolleyes-- fair or not -- would engender the sort of alienation in the middle of the electorate (particularly in crucial states like Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania) that would significantly increase the possibility that McCain would win election, much in the same way that Bush was able to win election in 2000 (and even 2004).

If nothing else, Obama seems to engender hope and optimism while Clinton brings to the table a long history of being harrangued by the Right in an effective campaign to make her a truly divisive figure. It seems far more likely to me that Obama will be able to sustain the support of the average voter who is neither red nor blue.

Certainly, there are policy differences between Obama and Clinton, but I'll never find a candidate who will perfectly share my view on those policy issues. The thing that strikes me as more important to my decision is the fact that Obama and Clinton are generally talking about the same sorts of ideas; BIG BIG GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!! the differences in terms of how those ideas are to be implemented and advanced, in real terms, strike me as rather nuanced. I honestly see very little difference on the macro issues that tend to guide all of my votes for the Presidency. Given the tie, I find Obama to be the less divisive (:lmao) candidate and the candidate who brings the greater sense of optimism to the people I talk to.

That Obama has consistently walked the walk of his words (:lmao refer to his leaving of his church now as opposed to then. exactly what has changed?)-- his commitment to public work is unquestionable in my mind (he's chosen that route repeatedly over other lucrative opportunities) -- only emboldens me in my choice. That Obama has demonstrated himself to be both intellectually capable and publicly adroit satisfies me that he can look the part. The fact that he brings a message of hope and optimism that is rooted, in my opinion, in a belief in the American people demonstrates to me the sort of leadership that I expect to see in a President, too.

Mr. Peabody
06-04-2008, 01:16 PM

I answered GGA's same question in a contemporaneous thread, but here it is again....

As I've stated in previous posts, Obama graduated from an Ivy League school for undergrad and instead of cashing in, he decided to become a community organizer, working for very little money. This isn't someone who just claims to care about people in society, he walked the walk.

Later, he attended Harvard Law School, where he became the first Black editor of the Harvard Law Review. Again, for someone in his position, large corporate law firms were taking a number to throw money at him. He could have easily parlayed that JD into a job that would have made him a wealthy man. He didn't take a corporate firm job and instead, worked on voter registration drives. He also became a civil rights attorney during that time. In case your are unaware, civil rights is not a high-paying area of the law, save for a few like Johnnie Cochran.

All of this is before he even started life as an elected official.

When I see his history, I see someone who has acted on the things that mattered to him, even if it was to his detriment. I see someone who put his community and fellow man ahead of his personal interests. That's the kind of leader I want for this country.

RandomGuy
06-04-2008, 01:22 PM

This ought to be fun..

1) Let's get over the experience/no experience thing.

The President doesn't really run the executive all by himself. He picks people, and has access to a LOT of resources. The "experience" factor matters less to me than judgment in picking the right people for competance.

The closest thing to real experience you can have for running the executive branch is a governorship, and that isn't even a given that it helps at all. 4 out of the last 5 presidents were governors, and that didn't exactly work out so well. In Bush's case, it turned out to be a downright hinderance.

Nothing can really prepare you for the Presidency, and you would have to provide a LOT of proof to convince me otherwise.

2) I have seen a lot of interviews and, yes, listened to speeches, and the guy is thoughtful, mature, and doesn't talk down to people like they are 12 years old.

The speech on race in Philidelphia pretty much sealed it for me. Any real reservations I had before then vanished right there.

3) I generally support most of his policies, after having read through the major candidates' websites.

Do I think he is going to be able to do half of what he plans to? No. The biggest difference is that he is pretty honest about his chances of carrying through on any given item.

Do I 100% sign off on everything? No. I don't expect any candidate to fully match my positions.

4) He isn't a Republican.

G. W. Bush. 'nuff said. The GOP doesn't deserve to win elections until they can learn how to run a government effectively. Sorry, McCain isn't it.

RandomGuy
06-04-2008, 01:27 PM
What's fun is thinking about that same question with regard to Hillary.

She was the "inevitable" candidate. She monopolized the large donor base of the Democratic Party. Donors were throwing money at her, left and right. She had a war chest that started growing during her Senate campaign. She had superdelegates lining up to support her before the primaries even started. The party scheduled the primaries such that she would clinch that nomination early and have plenty of time to prepare for Rudy or whoever the GOP nominee would be. All that and she ended up losing.

How did it happen? She surrounded herself with party insiders and her loyalists who didn't know how to run a campaign. They didn't properly plan for a protracted campaign and didn't even bother learning the rules of the states they were campaigning in (i.e., Hillary admitted she didn't know Texas had a caucus until just before the elections here). They didn't plan for the campaign to extend beyond Super Tuesday and when it did, they were caught unprepared. Obama reeled off 11 victories in a row and the rest is history.

Now, given what occurred how confident can you be that Hillary would have been a much better leader than Obama? Her campaign had every advantage a candidate could have and she still lost, ending up $30-$40 million in debt. Barack came out of nowhere to win and has $40 million in the bank. So, how can you really argue that Hillary is the better leader?

Yup.

I have yet to see any Clinton supporter really tell me why they support her in a rational, thoughtful way.

I would ask the same for Republicans, but they simply blindly fall in lockstep behind their nominee, no matter how stinky they find him, so asking that question is a bit moot.

J.T.
06-04-2008, 01:34 PM
Because I'd be packing my bags for Mexico if Hillary won the election. Wouldn't be all that bad, either. Open a pizza bar on the beach and watch the USA fail under that bitch.

BacktoBasics
06-04-2008, 01:47 PM
It's pretty naive to think someone who has rolled up the bankroll he has hasn't already been corrupted.I certainly can't argue that. There are some legit hard working people out there but yeah I really can't argue your point at all.

RandomGuy
06-04-2008, 01:49 PM
It's pretty naive to think someone who has rolled up the bankroll he has hasn't already been corrupted.

Except for the small tidbit that most of that has been from small donors that have not come anywhere near the upper threshold.

Kinda hard to "corrupt" somebody with my two $75 donations... :lol

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0508/10609.html

ChumpDumper
06-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Bush fucked up.

A lot.

This guy talks good.

That's how low the bar has been placed.

spurster
06-04-2008, 02:12 PM
So you're a marxist?

It's better than being a fascist.

Mr. Peabody
06-04-2008, 02:18 PM

I agree. For the $350 I've sent him in $50 increments, I'm expecting some big favors. Can you say "FEMA Chief Peabody"....?

ChumpDumper
06-04-2008, 02:25 PM
You're doing a heckuva job, Peabie!

FromWayDowntown
06-04-2008, 02:25 PM
I agree. For the $350 I've sent him in $50 increments, I'm expecting some big favors. Can you say "FEMA Chief Peabody"....?

Chief Justice Peabody, no?

RandomGuy
06-04-2008, 02:36 PM
Bush fucked up.

A lot.

This guy talks good.

That's how low the bar has been placed.

Pshaw. "Talking good" has always been the bar for elections of any sort.

It was the same for the Greeks, it was the same before TV, etc.

RandomGuy
06-04-2008, 02:37 PM
It's better than being a fascist.

AH made that one too easy...

ChumpDumper
06-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Pshaw. "Talking good" has always been the bar for elections of any sort.

It was the same for the Greeks, it was the same before TV, etc.So why did McCain get the nomination?

It may be straight talk, but it is notably boring.

RandomGuy
06-04-2008, 03:04 PM
5) Hillary message board= Spursreport
Obama message board= Spurstalk.

Anything remotely negative or controversial on the Hillary message board is immediately wiped. There is little intelligent conversation about, well, anything. It is kinda scary.

The Obama message board on the other hand is much more loosely moderated, and although they try to keep a lot of profanity out, they tolerate debate and conversation.

I haven't tried the McCain message board, if indeed he even has one, yet.

RandomGuy
06-04-2008, 03:05 PM
So why did McCain get the nomination?

It may be straight talk, but it is notably boring.

I think McCain is a pretty fair speaker.

McCain got the nomination because he isn't a mormon.

boutons_
06-04-2008, 04:10 PM
"It may be straight talk"

Holy Bull Shit.

The Straight Talk Express and maverick are myths long ago dispelled.

Don Quixote
06-04-2008, 05:15 PM
Right. Conservatives = fascists.

Heard that one before ...

Clandestino
06-04-2008, 06:20 PM

the market has never been higher in history.

Clandestino
06-04-2008, 06:25 PM
Why I am voting Republican.

We are the United States of America.. Not the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics... Obama will lose. Republicans will come out in droves.

Don Quixote
06-04-2008, 07:34 PM
That's wishful thinking. If this were 1980 or 84, with a strong conservative running against effete Democratic wusses (Carter, Mon-dull), then yeah, we'd be looking at a landslide.

But this is 2008. The Democrats have nominated another milquetoast who's weak on foreign defense, whose resume consists almost entirely of lefty activism, and won't deliver Catholics or religious Democrat vote. But we don't have a strong candidate ourselves. Best case scenario, this turns out to be 1988, where the establishment Repub beats down the weak Democrat.

Worst case -- this is 1976, where the weak Democrat beats the establishment Repub.

Clandestino
06-04-2008, 07:46 PM
or it could be 2004 where the most hated republican ever beats the great democrat... then republicans say fuck no, and vote..

spurster
06-04-2008, 07:53 PM
Right. Conservatives = fascists.

Heard that one before ...

Seems just as valid as Liberals = Marxists.

xrayzebra
06-04-2008, 07:54 PM

Joe can you cite just one time that he has worked with the
Republicans. Work with other Congressmen, my foot.

He votes a yellow dog dimm-o-crap agenda all the time.
He is an empty suit with a socialist agenda. The only thing
he has going for him his is ability to deliver a speech with
a teleprompter helping him. Otherwise he can't speak one
sentence without stuttering.

Your are like the old song: "He has me under a spell".

balli
06-04-2008, 07:56 PM
Seems just as valid as Liberals = Marxists. No shit. How fucking stupid and ignorant can you be to say some weak bullshit like this

Why I am voting Republican.

We are the United States of America.. Not the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics...

Don Quixote
06-04-2008, 08:00 PM
or it could be 2004 where the most hated republican ever beats the great democrat... then republicans say fuck no, and vote..

Maybe, except Kerry wasn't exactly a great candidate himself. He was yet another educated, erudite, lefty -- just like what Democrats always send to the general. If they had sent Clinton in 04, they might have won it.

balli
06-04-2008, 08:01 PM
Joe can you cite just one time that he has worked with the
Republicans.
Dumbass.

Obama passed legislation with Republican Senator Jim Talent to give gas stations a tax credit for installing E85 ethanol refueling pumps. The tax credit covers 30 percent of the costs of switching one or more traditional petroleum pumps to E85, which is an 85 percent ethanol/15 percent gasoline blend.

His first law was passed with Republican Tom Coburn, a measure to rebuild trust in government by allowing every American to go online and see how and where every dime of their tax dollars is spent.

He traveled to Russia with Republican Dick Lugar to begin a new generation of non-proliferation efforts designed to find and secure deadly weapons around the world.

He is an empty suit with a socialist agenda.

It appears you know even less about socialism vs. democracy than you do about Obama's legislation record.

The only thing
he has going for him his is ability to deliver a speech with
a teleprompter helping him. Otherwise he can't speak one
sentence without stuttering.

At least he doesn't fuck up WITH the help of a teleprompter

8EvNJWM_NDg

You're a fucking dunce ray.

xrayzebra
06-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Dumbass.

It appears you know even less about socialism vs. democracy than you do about Obama's legislation record.

At least he doesn't fuck up WITH the help of a teleprompter

8EvNJWM_NDg

You're a fucking dunce ray.

He put his name on a bill as a sponsor. That isn't working
with Republicans.

And if you keep saying nasty things about me, you are going to hurt my feelings. And I will hide your stash.

I suppose you think you live in a democracy.
I will have to compliment you on you on being bi-lingual.
You speak profane almost as good as boutons, are you
all running buddies?

Don Quixote
06-04-2008, 08:13 PM
Respect your elders!

balli
06-04-2008, 08:28 PM
I suppose you think you live in a democracy.
Don't haggle over common hyperbole.

SRJ
06-04-2008, 08:56 PM
yeah, lets pick the dumb guy that doesn't understand the muslim and arab world.

Here's what I understand about radical Islam: Submit to Allah or die. I prefer to live without submitting to the goddamn Tooth Fairy or any other "deity", so radical Islam must be reigned in before it spreads across the face of the planet, erasing progress and equality in the process.

Obama equivocates too much for me. I have no doubt that he would consider Sharia law to be "an alternative philosophy" instead of "an abomination to humanity", as it should be known.

obama can restore our country's image, before the world gets fed up and unites against us.

Yeah, Russia, China, France, and Venezuela (amongst hundreds of others) have all kinds of credibility when it comes to lecturing us about how to behave. :rolleyes

Wondering how it looks to the rest of the world, when considering a foreign policy decision, is the last thing any nation needs to consider. "What if they don't like us??" What, are we in high school here?

Don Quixote
06-04-2008, 09:03 PM
We certainly need to deal with Islam, which is, as I've discussed before, is as much a political system as it is a religion. It does not play well with democracy, as our friends in Europe are figuring out now. And it's naive to think that they'll be open to our notions of freedom and human rights, and at the same time still be Moslem. It can't happen.

clambake
06-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Here's what I understand about radical Islam: Submit to Allah or die. I prefer to live without submitting to the goddamn Tooth Fairy or any other "deity", so radical Islam must be reigned in before it spreads across the face of the planet, erasing progress and equality in the process.
you could have just said you were a dumbass that thinks radical islam is a place on the map.

Obama equivocates too much for me. I have no doubt that he would consider Sharia law to be "an alternative philosophy" instead of "an abomination to humanity", as it should be known.
i have no doubt that you're an idiot. why don't you crawl back into your trailer with banjo, duct tape and plastic. you can sit this one out.

Yeah, Russia, China, France, and Venezuela (amongst hundreds of others) have all kinds of credibility when it comes to lecturing us about how to behave. :rolleyes
boy blunder looked into putin's eyes and fell in love.
china is our new sugar daddy, watch your mouth.
france? good food, overall, a great vacation.
why do you care about chavez?

Wondering how it looks to the rest of the world, when considering a foreign policy decision, is the last thing any nation needs to consider. "What if they don't like us??" What, are we in high school here?
if not, you should go back and learn something about diplomacy.

Don Quixote
06-04-2008, 10:40 PM

That seems to be a valid point. I don't see guys like Obama calling sharia what it is. To postmoderns like him, all these differing philosophies are equally valid if they give the believers meaning in life, good feelings, etc.

I'm do not believe that sharia has much of a future in the States. Americans are far too independent and tolerant to allow much of that. Its our friends in Europe, however, that could well experience an Islamic takeover, maybe within the next 2-3 decades.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-04-2008, 10:48 PM
Except for the small tidbit that most of that has been from small donors that have not come anywhere near the upper threshold.

Kinda hard to "corrupt" somebody with my two $75 donations... :lol

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0508/10609.html

I'm not saying he hasn't gotten a lot of small donations, but of course I'm not expecting Obamasuckers like yourself to admit that your hero incarnate is flawed either...

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-04-2008, 10:50 PM
BTW, I'm not calling him a marxist because he's a liberal, that's an idiot defense for you Obamalovers. I'm calling him a marxist based on his platform ideals.

All he's missing is a hammer and sickle pin for his suit.

balli
06-04-2008, 10:59 PM
He's not a Marxist but he was right about guns and religion anyway- in a rudimentary manner economic conditions do influence the cultural superstructure, whether die hard capitalists want to admit it or not.

possessed
06-04-2008, 11:46 PM
I answered GGA's same question in a contemporaneous thread, but here it is again....

I have to admit that you present the most compelling argument for Obama on these boards. As someone who is on the fence about who to vote for and probably will be until the exact time I walk into the booth, I'm going to tell you that it's much appreciated.

boutons_, you could learn a thing or two from Mr. Peabody.

bresilhac
06-05-2008, 04:39 AM

I agree. Having an intelligent, well rounded person such as Obama in the WhiteHouse as opposed to a complete fucking warpig moron will be quite refreshing. To say the least. And even though these idiotic right wingers will say otherwise the next four to eight years are going to be much more beneficial for most Americans than the last eight. That much is certain.

Clandestino
06-05-2008, 07:46 AM
I agree. Having an intelligent, well rounded person such as Obama in the WhiteHouse as opposed to a complete fucking warpig moron will be quite refreshing. To say the least. And even though these idiotic right wingers will say otherwise the next four to eight years are going to be much more beneficial for most Americans than the last eight. That much is certain.

even if that person is a republican? there is no way a socialist black man will win the white house.

Don Quixote
06-05-2008, 09:30 AM
BTW, I'm not calling him a marxist because he's a liberal, that's an idiot defense for you Obamalovers. I'm calling him a marxist based on his platform ideals.

All he's missing is a hammer and sickle pin for his suit.

That's pretty much where I stand, too. I don't say Obama's a socialist because he's a liberal (as if to imply all libs are socialists -- they're not). I say he's a socialist because he (A) wants govt-run health care, (B) wants to use the tax code to engender "fairness," and (C) certainly buys into liberation theology to some degree, which is rooted in class warfare. So the ingredients are there, even of St. Barry is not a Marxist per se.

SRJ
06-05-2008, 05:48 PM
you could have just said you were a dumbass that thinks radical islam is a place on the map.

I would, if I thought that, but I don't.

i have no doubt that you're an idiot. why don't you crawl back into your trailer with banjo, duct tape and plastic. you can sit this one out.

Your rhetorical skills are unmatched. This is some awesome argument you're putting forth. Gosh, maybe I should vote for Obama now.

boy blunder looked into putin's eyes and fell in love.
china is our new sugar daddy, watch your mouth.
france? good food, overall, a great vacation.
why do you care about chavez?

1) Don't call me a Bush lover. This is one of many examples where Bush revealed the depths of his idiocy.
2) China is everyone's sugar daddy these days. That doesn't mean they're an exemplar of human rights and equality.
3) I wasn't talking about France the country or France the people. Their government's position on how we conduct our business is at the very least a case (and really, it's much more than) of "Physician, heal thyself".
4) Chavez is a murderous socialist asshole. If he thinks we're doing something wrong, I'm sure we're doing it right.

if not, you should go back and learn something about diplomacy.

Dipshit, diplomacy is not "Oh, excuse me, Mr. Rest of the World? How should we invest our resources?"; Diplomacy is "This is what we want - tell us what you want, and we'll find a middle ground."

clambake
06-05-2008, 06:09 PM
bravo on the diplomacy analogy.

i think we should give it a shot.

boutons_
06-05-2008, 06:12 PM
HUSSEIN! = sharia

HUSSEIN! = communist

HUSSEIN! = Muslim

HUSSEIN! = unAmerican/anti-patriotic

Sick Old Stupid McFlopPanderKeating is gonna get destroyed by "support" from such slime-bots.

Combined with Sick Old Stupid McFlopPanderKeating's 100% identification with all of dubya's disasters, esp Iraq, John Boy is roadkill.

SRJ
06-05-2008, 06:14 PM
bravo on the diplomacy analogy.

i think we should give it a shot.

I'm fine with diplomacy; acquiescence to the demands of other nations is a policy I'm not interested in.

Surely, there is a happy medium between Bush and Obama in terms of diplomatic philosophy? Or do you just see the (R) after McCain's name and think "Bush"?

SRJ
06-05-2008, 06:15 PM
HUSSEIN! = sharia

HUSSEIN! = communist

Sick Old Stupid McFlopPanderKeating is gonna get destroyed by "support" from such slime-bots.

Combined with Sick Old Stupid McFlopPanderKeating's 100% identification with all of dubya's disasters, esp Iraq, John Boy is roadkill.

Do not use Obama's middle name for political purposes. That's inappropriate.

clambake
06-05-2008, 06:17 PM
I'm fine with diplomacy; acquiescence to the demands of other nations is a policy I'm not interested in.

Surely, there is a happy medium between Bush and Obama in terms of diplomatic philosophy? Or do you just see the (R) after McCain's name and think "Bush"?

i think it's silly to suggest that obama would agree to any demands, don't you?

SRJ
06-05-2008, 06:22 PM
i think it's silly to suggest that obama would agree to any demands, don't you?

I should have said "requests". My bad.

What I'm getting at here is that Obama seems to believe strongly that restoring America's image abroad is one of the most important tasks the next President faces. If he does, I could see him agreeing to something completely asinine and detrimental to our interests in an attempt to curry favor with nations who aren't inclined to like us no matter who the President is.

clambake
06-05-2008, 06:25 PM
I should have said "requests". My bad.

What I'm getting at here is that Obama seems to believe strongly that restoring America's image abroad is one of the most important tasks the next President faces. If he does, I could see him agreeing to something completely asinine and detrimental to our interests in an attempt to curry favor with nations who aren't inclined to like us no matter who the President is.

you mean like, oh, giving missles to hostile nations in exchange for something?

SRJ
06-05-2008, 06:31 PM
you mean like, oh, giving missles to hostile nations in exchange for something?

Gosh, you got me. I totally advocated that. :rolleyes

clambake
06-05-2008, 06:38 PM
Gosh, you got me. I totally advocated that. :rolleyes

:lol just trying to make a point, however, i do sense that you are somewhat susceptible to the propaganda that was designed to make you fear the future democrat yet totally ignore the past republican.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-05-2008, 09:04 PM
HUSSEIN! = sharia

HUSSEIN! = communist

HUSSEIN! = Muslim

So, are you stuck on stupid or what?

Where did anyone get all righteous about sharia/Muslim shit?

And if you think he doesn't qualify as a marxist/communist, you don't understand a damn thing about that ideology at all.

I guess mommy didn't teach you about the ideas of communism in home school...

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-05-2008, 09:05 PM
Do not use Obama's middle name for political purposes. That's inappropriate.

Right, it's okay to use McFlopPanderKeating, Dickhead, Shrub.

But if you use Hussein you're a piece of shit Republican :lol

Welcome to the wonderful world of croutons.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-05-2008, 09:06 PM
:lol just trying to make a point, however, i do sense that you are somewhat susceptible to the propaganda that was designed to make you fear the future democrat yet totally ignore the past republican.

The past republican sucked donkey balls. That doesn't mean Obama should get a free pass to fuck over our future in some sort of global student body president campaign.

clambake
06-06-2008, 12:36 AM
The past republican sucked donkey balls. That doesn't mean Obama should get a free pass to fuck over our future in some sort of global student body president campaign.

oh, you didn't say that you feel you haven't been fucked over enough.

carry on.

let's forget about the past and pretend we see the future.

let's ignore the past, vote mccain, and see if bush can claim the 2nd worst pres. in american history............or..........give intelligence a shot.

after all, isn't that what threatens you?

RandomGuy
06-06-2008, 09:34 AM

If you hired a company to provide parts for the machine you manufacture, and they sent you a defective product, would you reward them with another contract?

cajunspur
06-06-2008, 09:41 AM
If you hired a company to provide parts for the machine you manufacture, and they sent you a defective product, would you reward them with another contract?

If that company proved in the past many times that it puts out good products and this was an exception, then hell yes I would reward them with another contract.

JoeChalupa
06-06-2008, 09:46 AM
Just vote and move on!!!!!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/clintsquint/barack33.jpg

clambake
06-06-2008, 09:47 AM
If that company proved in the past many times that it puts out good products and this was an exception, then hell yes I would reward them with another contract.

so you would stick with that company even though the defective part can only be replace evey 4 years?

logical.

cajunspur
06-06-2008, 10:08 AM
so you would stick with that company even though the defective part can only be replace evey 4 years?

logical.

The problem is its not a clear analogy. You could argue that Clinton, Johnson, Carter, etc.. were all defective parts. Do you think its fair to not vote for Obama because of Carter and Johnson's failed presidency's?

clambake
06-06-2008, 10:13 AM
i had no idea you were so enamoured with the past, except for the last 8 years.

logical.

johnsmith
06-06-2008, 10:19 AM
I am constantly amazed at how many people reply to the troll of the political forum clambake.

He hasn't made a point in three years of posting in this forum, yet everyone hits reply when he posts.

clambake
06-06-2008, 10:22 AM
I am constantly amazed at how many people reply to the troll of the political forum clambake.

He hasn't made a point in three years of posting in this forum, yet everyone hits reply when he posts.

wow, the last i heard from JS, he was stabbing his family in the back.:lol

cajunspur
06-06-2008, 10:26 AM

I havent been hear that longing. What you are saying doesnt surprise me

clambake
06-06-2008, 10:28 AM
I havent been hear that longing. What you are saying doesnt surprise me

you should stick around a little longing:lol

cajunspur
06-06-2008, 10:37 AM
you should stick around a little longing:lol

My bad meant to type "long"

Anyways your comment about the past makes no sense. Your whole point is that why vote for a republican if in the past 8 years we have had a less than great Republican in offense. My point is that in the past we have had some pretty terrible Democratic presidents as well, should that hurt Obama. You didnt have a comeback so you just said some stupid line about being enamored with the past.

clambake
06-06-2008, 10:47 AM
My bad meant to type "long"

Anyways your comment about the past makes no sense. Your whole point is that why vote for a republican if in the past 8 years we have had a less than great Republican in offense. My point is that in the past we have had some pretty terrible Democratic presidents as well, should that hurt Obama. You didnt have a comeback so you just said some stupid line about being enamored with the past.

i was replying to your brilliant contribution about the past. you know, the point where you laid out your foundation.

and it's "office", not "offense".

cajunspur
06-06-2008, 11:45 AM
i was replying to your brilliant contribution about the past. you know, the point where you laid out your foundation.

and it's "office", not "offense".

my typos are reaching an all time high today, and so are your losing arguments

clambake
06-06-2008, 11:47 AM
my typos are reaching an all time high today, and so are your losing arguments

you're the one that said you fear the past but not really.

there's a solid argument:lol

cajunspur
06-06-2008, 11:50 AM
you're the one that said you fear the past but not really.

there's a solid argument:lol

I never used the words "fear the past" I asked you "Should Obama be penalized for the failed presidency's of Carter, Johnson,etc..just like you want to penalize Mccain for Bush's presidency?" You have still not answered it by the way. You have twisted my words and made stuff up just like a politician.

boutons_
06-06-2008, 11:58 AM
The difference is that the assholes here, Yoni leading the stink, will not vote for ANYBODY _named_ HUSSEIN! because that means they aren't "American", or American enough, or that they are Muslim, of Sharia-promoing, or ... "just because".

Dissenting against dickhead, not because he's an old, wealthy, insider whitey/plutocrat/kleptocrat but because of his ACTIONS in govt is totally different. Same with dubya and all his other accomplices.

A person's name or skin color or even fucking political party don't make a bit of difference to me. Just do the fucking job you were elected to do.

If HUSSEIN! fucks up, or does not attempt to reverse the dubya/dickhead fuckups, then he won't have my support, either, but not because his name is HUSSEIN! but because of his actions.

None of you simple bubbas can follow the distinctions I'm making, taking your boutons' bitch-slappings like the wimps you are.

Isn't this about where my right-wing devotees gather 'round and have circle jerk in my honor, about boutons incredibly powerful bitch-slappings? :lol

God must love you bubbas, he made so fucking many of ya!

clambake
06-06-2008, 12:02 PM
"Should Obama be penalized for the failed presidency's of Carter, Johnson,etc.
sure, why not? don't take away half of mccains arsenal. i hope that is a large part of the republican playbook.

.just like you want to penalize Mccain for Bush's presidency?"
i don't want more of the same so lets stop punishing america.

You have still not answered it by the way. You have twisted my words and made stuff up just like a politician.
is that answer sufficent? It's in your DNA to lean right.

cajunspur
06-06-2008, 12:03 PM
The difference is that the assholes here, Yoni leading the stink, will not vote for ANYBODY _named_ HUSSEIN! because that means they aren't "American", or American enough, or that they are Muslim, of Sharia-promoing, or ... "just because".

Dissenting against dickhead, not because he's an old, wealthy, insider whitey/plutocrat/kleptocrat but because of his ACTIONS in govt is totally different. Same with dubya and all his other accomplices.

A person's name or skin color or even fucking political party don't make a bit of difference to me. Just do the fucking job you were elected to do.

If HUSSEIN! fucks up, or does not attempt to reverse the dubya/dickhead fuckups, then he won't have my support, either, but not because his name is HUSSEIN! but because of his actions.

None of you simple bubbas can follow the distinctions I'm making, taking your boutons' bitch-slappings like the wimps you are.

Isn't this about where my right-wing devotees gather 'round and have circle jerk in my honor, about boutons incredibly powerful bitch-slappings? :lol

God must love you bubbas, he made so fucking many of ya!

Funny how I post well thought out posts about issues, reasons for voting for a particular candidate, and you just resort to name calling and cursing. Then you call anyone who doesnt agree with you a bubba? I would venture to say the average education level of republicans is higher than that of the democrats.

Don Quixote
06-06-2008, 12:07 PM
Funny how I post well thought out posts about issues, reasons for voting for a particular candidate, and you just resort to name calling and cursing. Then you call anyone who doesnt agree with you a bubba? I would venture to say the average education level of republicans is higher than that of the democrats.

Don't bother ...

clambake
06-06-2008, 12:07 PM
I would venture to say the average education level of republicans is higher than that of the democrats.

i know you don't want me to bring this up, but the last 8 years would suggest otherwise.

Don Quixote
06-06-2008, 12:18 PM
There are few things more ironic or bizarre than having to listen to liberals talk about how evil and disgusting and bigoted and closed-minded and intolerant conservatives are, and then turn around and say how much the said liberal hates this group or that group.

Wild Cobra
06-06-2008, 12:51 PM
I would venture to say the average education level of republicans is higher than that of the democrats.
It's a dramnatic difference if you include Boutons in the averaging process. Leave him out of the statistical sample, and republicans still win hands down.

cajunspur
06-06-2008, 01:30 PM
i know you don't want me to bring this up, but the last 8 years would suggest otherwise.

I am talking about the average Republican voter as well. There are a lot more voters than people in office. I dont mind you bringing it up, but it is a stupid point because the millions of voters out there are a lot more than the number of people in bush's cabinet.

clambake
06-06-2008, 01:32 PM
how did it become bush's cabinet?

cajunspur
06-06-2008, 01:35 PM
Clambake if you took an average of the education levels and iq's of all the democrats and all the republicans, who would have higher iq's and education levels?

clambake
06-06-2008, 01:40 PM
Clambake if you took an average of the education levels and iq's of all the democrats and all the republicans, who would have higher iq's and education levels?

frankly i don't care, but if you want to provide some graphs and pie charts that would be fine. still not sure how that would apply to the decisions being made by this current administration. Obama will not fall into any of your research.

RandomGuy
06-06-2008, 01:42 PM

.. and if the company swore up and down the part was in fine working order and it was just your imagination that it was defective?

RandomGuy
06-06-2008, 01:46 PM
The problem is its not a clear analogy. You could argue that Clinton, Johnson, Carter, etc.. were all defective parts. Do you think its fair to not vote for Obama because of Carter and Johnson's failed presidency's?

In each of those cases, the defective part was replaced by one of the competitive company's.

This is called in political science, "negative feedback".

If your party puts forth a mediocre president, you lose the presidency. Carter, the Elder bush, Nixon/Ford, etc.

I see no point in rewarding failure. Perhaps 8 years in opposition will sharpen the GOP and focus them on promoting competance over ideological purity.

It seems that ideological purity matters more to the right than good solutions. Any listen to a few minutes of most conservative talk show hosts proves that to my satisfaction.

cajunspur
06-06-2008, 01:47 PM
frankly i don't care, but if you want to provide some graphs and pie charts that would be fine. still not sure how that would apply to the decisions being made by this current administration. Obama will not fall into any of your research.

Why cant you answer the question? I never said it had anything to do with the current administration. Bouton said that republicans were too dumb to understand him, so I said on average republicans have higher iq's and education levels than democrats.

cajunspur
06-06-2008, 01:48 PM
It seems that ideological purity matters more to the right than good solutions. Any listen to a few minutes of most conservative talk show hosts proves that to my satisfaction.

Is that why Mccain talks issues and Obama talks "change"? I think any reasonable person would agree that Obama is the ideological one in this race.

clambake
06-06-2008, 01:53 PM
Why cant you answer the question? I never said it had anything to do with the current administration. Bouton said that republicans were too dumb to understand him, so I said on average republicans have higher iq's and education levels than democrats.

why do you want me to speak for Boutons?

cajunspur
06-06-2008, 01:58 PM
why do you want me to speak for Boutons?

how many times can you avoid the issue? I dont want you to speak for him. You responded with some dumb comment about the last 8 years, then I responded to you. You are ridiculous and not worth my time to argue with. If you would actually talk issues, then I would continue the discussion, but all you have done is twist my words and not answer questions.

boutons_
06-06-2008, 01:59 PM
"Mccain talks issues"

He wants to continue, even "improve", ALL of the failures of dubya, and that's why he will win in November. :lol

Old Sick Senile McFlopPanderKeating's handlers are trying to figure out a way, esp after his "speech" Tue night, to keep Old Sick Senile McFlopPanderKeating from ever "talking" again. The man is physically and mentally fucked up bad.

clambake
06-06-2008, 02:04 PM
how many times can you avoid the issue? I dont want you to speak for him. You responded with some dumb comment about the last 8 years, then I responded to you. You are ridiculous and not worth my time to argue with. If you would actually talk issues, then I would continue the discussion, but all you have done is twist my words and not answer questions.

again, what does the iq of a chimpanzee have to with the apparent iq of the collective ignorance of this current administration?

just answer the question.

Marklar MM
06-06-2008, 02:07 PM
In terms of Republican/Democrat iq, Bush was re-elected wasn't he?

JoeChalupa
06-06-2008, 02:08 PM
BARACK ON!!!!!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/clintsquint/barack33.jpg

JoeChalupa
06-06-2008, 02:11 PM

So was Clinton. But I didn't vote for Bush so don't blame me.

clambake
06-06-2008, 02:12 PM

thank you for recognizing the shear volume of bubba's.

cajunspur
06-06-2008, 02:15 PM

yes he was. Who do you think has a higher average iq and education level, republicans or democrats?

Marklar MM
06-06-2008, 02:25 PM
yes he was. Who do you think has a higher average iq and education level, republicans or democrats?

Probably democrats.

johnsmith
wow, the last i heard from JS, he was stabbing his family in the back.:lol

????

So, is your wife still the two headed mutant she was last year?

Marklar MM
So was Clinton. But I didn't vote for Bush so don't blame me.

Clinton also wasn't sending this country down the shitter at the time.

clambake
06-06-2008, 02:32 PM

the research suggest that republicans have a higher IQ than democrats.

the research also suggest that liberals have higher IQ than conservatives.

looks like we've scrapped the bottom of the republican barrel and poured it into the oval office.

clambake
06-06-2008, 02:33 PM
????

So, is your wife still the two headed mutant she was last year?

are you at recess?

JoeChalupa
06-06-2008, 02:38 PM
Clinton also wasn't sending this country down the shitter at the time.

I concur. :tu

JoeChalupa
06-06-2008, 02:38 PM
are you at recess?

Don't you mean recession?

clambake
06-06-2008, 02:41 PM
Don't you mean recession?

no, more like gym class.

a brief cessation from structured activites.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-06-2008, 02:53 PM
Clinton also wasn't sending this country down the shitter at the time.no, he was sending women down to their knees, though

clambake
06-06-2008, 02:56 PM
no, he was sending women down to their knees, though

thats right. democrats get blowjobs, republicans suck cock.

cajunspur
06-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Probably democrats.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

johnsmith
06-06-2008, 03:22 PM
are you at recess?

No clambake, you see, we adults, we have what are called jobs. I am doing mine and therefore haven't had much time to watch people reply to your posts which have nothing to do with politics and are just rather poor quips for the most part.

Now go back to fiddling with your wife's fourth nipple and let the rest of us work so that we can pay ultra high taxes in order to support the lower income folks a little better like your prince obama wants us to do.

Hooray for higher taxes.

Seriously though, your wife as ugly as she used to be or did she get that thing taken off of her neck?

clambake
06-06-2008, 03:27 PM
No clambake, you see, we adults, we have what are called jobs. I am doing mine and therefore haven't had much time to watch people reply to your posts which have nothing to do with politics and are just rather poor quips for the most part.

Now go back to fiddling with your wife's fourth nipple and let the rest of us work so that we can pay ultra high taxes in order to support the lower income folks a little better like your prince obama wants us to do.

Hooray for higher taxes.

Seriously though, your wife as ugly as she used to be or did she get that thing taken off of her neck?

i didn't realize todays youth considered putting round pegs in square holes as work.

but thanks for being more honest with me than you are with your own family.

johnsmith
06-06-2008, 03:31 PM
i didn't realize todays youth considered putting round pegs in square holes as work.

but thanks for being more honest with me than you are with your own family.

I know, I know, round pegs and square holes isn't as difficult as being unemployed the way you are, but it's an honest days work, unlike the way you mooch off the American taxpayer.

As for the second part, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Finally, I'm still really curious if your wife got through that surgery ok. What about that mutant kid of yours that you are so worried about all the time. Has he stopped sucking the cock?

clambake
06-06-2008, 03:34 PM
I know, I know, round pegs and square holes isn't as difficult as being unemployed the way you are, but it's an honest days work, unlike the way you mooch off the American taxpayer.

As for the second part, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Finally, I'm still really curious if your wife got through that surgery ok. What about that mutant kid of yours that you are so worried about all the time. Has he stopped sucking the cock?

:lmao and there i thought you made some baby steps by attacking my wife instead of my kid.

i'm sorry you have to work. sounds like you didn't prepare for the future.

johnsmith
06-06-2008, 03:37 PM
:lmao and there i thought you made some baby steps by attacking my wife instead of my kid.

i'm sorry you have to work. sounds like you didn't prepare for the future.

Easy there pop, I'm 28 years old and you are what, 60? I have a lot more future to go then your old ass.

In fact, I'd say once I'm hitting my 40's, you'll be dead........so that will be nice to be able to let the old lady and mutant kid off the hook eh?

johnsmith
06-06-2008, 03:38 PM
For you new posters, clambake and I have a love hate relationship from way back. He loves the cock and I hate him............and his ugly wife.

johnsmith
06-06-2008, 03:40 PM
Also for you new posters, a while back I discovered that the political forum is worthless and no one listens to anyone else or there opinions, therefore it's just better to make personal attacks at those you disagree with, you know, the way clambake does it so often.

Well, maybe not better, but it's more fun.

clambake
06-06-2008, 03:41 PM
For you new posters, clambake and I have a love hate relationship from way back. He loves the cock and I hate him............and his ugly wife.

whatever happened to that family member you shit on?

Don Quixote
06-06-2008, 03:44 PM
Also for you new posters, a while back I discovered that the political forum is worthless and no one listens to anyone else or there opinions, therefore it's just better to make personal attacks at those you disagree with, you know, the way clambake does it so often.

Well, maybe not better, but it's more fun.

I'm coming to realize this myself.

johnsmith
06-06-2008, 03:44 PM
whatever happened to that family member you shit on?

Oh, you mean the father in law that I got the job for, he then got fired, and then I got him another, better, and higher paying job? That one?

Fuck, I wish someone would treat me that way. But hey, if that's what you consider being shit on, then more power to you.

Whatevery happened to your sons boyfriend? Did you ever, you know, "get rid of him"?

clambake
06-06-2008, 03:50 PM
now you've been able to produce fictional stories.

that is a baby step. bravo.

sorry you have to work for an employer. that must suck.

johnsmith
06-06-2008, 03:56 PM
now you've been able to produce fictional stories.

that is a baby step. bravo.

sorry you have to work for an employer. that must suck.

That's fiction? Holy shit, if that's true, I must be living in some sort of Truman showesque type of a world in which the joke is entirely on me and everyone around me knows the truth except for me.

Who would of thought that in this fictional world that I guess I'm living in, they'd still hire people to play complete fucking idiots like yourself?

Dude, working for an employer is still better then being unemployed and living of the governments tit...............oh wait, you're a democrat, that's what you do.

clambake
06-06-2008, 03:59 PM
That's fiction? Holy shit, if that's true, I must be living in some sort of Truman showesque type of a world in which the joke is entirely on me and everyone around me knows the truth except for me.

Who would of thought that in this fictional world that I guess I'm living in, they'd still hire people to play complete fucking idiots like yourself?

Dude, working for an employer is still better then being unemployed and living of the governments tit...............oh wait, you're a democrat, that's what you do.

are you an anti-obama nuthugger? (we need to mention this so we can legitimately write this off as a working lunch):toast

clambake
06-06-2008, 04:16 PM
why didn't you go back to your very own thread and tell people how wonderful you are for getting him a better, higher paying job?

Barack Obama
06-06-2008, 04:26 PM
These types of threads are why so many Americans are wanting a change. This kind of bickering does not help create jobs, help with healthcare, help with unemployment or any of the serious issues facing this Country that I love.
America has had enough and that is why I am running for President of the United States.

Don Quixote
06-06-2008, 04:31 PM
Barack ... is it, is it ... YOU?

I'm not worthy!:worthy:

johnsmith
06-06-2008, 04:32 PM
are you an anti-obama nuthugger? (we need to mention this so we can legitimately write this off as a working lunch):toast

why didn't you go back to your very own thread and tell people how wonderful you are for getting him a better, higher paying job?

With Pleasure.

Clambake, I'm proud of us and feel that we made a good point to the rest of the political posters and that point is...........STOP TAKING YOURSELVES SO SERIOUSLY, it doesn't do any good.

Have a good weekend all.

clambake
06-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Auf Wiedersehen Johnsmith.......oops....there goes my cover.

06-06-2008, 04:49 PM
McCain can't even wear Obama's jock strap over his Depends.

SRJ
06-06-2008, 08:02 PM

Yeah, I'm sure you won't manufacture a billion excuses attributed to Neo-cunts/Dickhead/Repugs etc...

BTW, stop using his middle name. It's inappropriate.

longcall911
06-06-2008, 08:32 PM
I think new blood is always good. It is, to me, real change.

New blood may be fine in Congress, but I don't want some inexperience kid at the helm of my country.

/*tom*/

cajunspur
06-06-2008, 08:36 PM
These types of threads are why so many Americans are wanting a change. This kind of bickering does not help create jobs, help with healthcare, help with unemployment or any of the serious issues facing this Country that I love.
America has had enough and that is why I am running for President of the United States.

You need to teach your wife to love this country. Barack what are your ideas to create jobs, help with healthcare, unemployment, etc...

cajunspur
06-06-2008, 08:37 PM
BTW, stop using his middle name. It's inappropriate.

Why is using someones middle name inappropriate?