PDA

View Full Version : Simple question for the "Change" crowd.

Ignignokt
06-04-2008, 10:48 AM
If one defaulted on a credit card payment and will be in huge debt.

What presidential candidate should one vote for to stop one from making stupid decisions?

For instance, I made a birthday cake yesterday for a girlfreind of mine. She wanted Vanilla frosting, but instead i fucked it up by making it with blueberry frosting, thanks to BUSH!! of all people.

Which nominee for the executive branch will effectively handle these dire problems that we're faced with?

I don't want to make another blueberry mistake.

So let me, and the american people know as to which candidate has the proper curvatures in his hand to wipe our ass.

Si se Puede.

Vote for Strange%^^!(@*, i mean change.

clambake
06-04-2008, 10:51 AM
anyone that runs from the color pink cannot be considered reliable in a critical situation.

just stick with the blueberry, leave the change to us.

Ignignokt
06-04-2008, 10:53 AM
anyone that runs from the color pink cannot be considered reliable in a critical situation.

just stick with the blueberry, leave the change to us.

that is deep, coming from an obama supporter.:lol

clambake
06-04-2008, 10:55 AM
that is deep, coming from an obama supporter.:lol

i'm a change supporter, not necessarily an obama supporter.:toast

Ignignokt
06-04-2008, 11:15 AM
i'm a change supporter, not necessarily an obama supporter.:toast

:lol:lol:lol:lmao:lmao:lobt2::lmao:lobt2::lmao:lob t2:

like that helps! :bking

Viva Las Espuelas
06-04-2008, 12:11 PM
leave the change to us.gee. i hope you're anti-nationalized health care. if not, give me a while so i can build up my laughter.

spurster
06-04-2008, 12:11 PM
Mixing up vanilla with blueberry sounds like a problem with our system of education. Fortunately with Bush, no more children were left behind.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-04-2008, 12:22 PM
Great question, though you probably short-circuited out the boutons bot :lol

McCain still believes in personal responsibility. Obama wants everyone to become dependant on our government for everything and the government to do all the thinking for us. That's the liberal dogma, the more dependant people become on the government for basics of life that we should all be responsible for on our own, the more control the government (and liberals) will have and the more they will be able to get re-elected.

Meanwhile, they'll bankrupt this country whoring out our taxpayers to provide services for the small amount of persons who are unable to provide for themselves as well as the many who are too lazy or unwilling to do so.

In short, we're fucked.

boutons_
06-04-2008, 12:29 PM
Another great content-free, ad-hominem contribution from Aggie, who continues his obsession with boutons in threads where boutons hasn't even posted.

All y'all, my right-wing devotees, take this opportunity that for yet another circle jerk about boutons. At least you end up with more stuff in you jerk-off hand than you contribute to this forum.

Obviously, my devastating, daily bitch-slapping of all the right-wingers here has them insanely pre-occupied with boutons. Some of them like chickenshit Yoni can't take it any more and put me on ignore, showing his true colors (yellow-state, not red), and spinelessness.

Ignignokt
06-04-2008, 12:31 PM
Another great content-free, ad-hominem contribution from Aggie, who continues his obsession with boutons in threads where boutons hasn't even posted.

All y'all, my right-wing devotees, take this opportunity that for yet another circle jerk about boutons. At least you end up with more stuff in you jerk-off hand than you contribute to this forum.

Obviously, my devastating, daily bitch-slapping of all the right-wingers here has them insanely pre-occupied with boutons. Some of them like chickenshit Yoni can't take it any more and put me on ignore, showing his true colors (yellow-state, not red), and spinelessness.

Way to be Mr T!

Anti.Hero
06-04-2008, 12:35 PM
cake makes you fat. We should not be fat. The fatter we are, the more we will have to go to the doctor. The more we go to the doctor the more resources we will use from our beloved big br....from the great one.

Yes you can..not eat cake.

Ignignokt
06-04-2008, 12:38 PM
cake makes you fat. We should not be fat. The fatter we are, the more we will have to go to the doctor. The more we go to the doctor the more resources we will use from our beloved big br....from the great one.

Do not eat cake.

We need to find alternatives to cake, and have our nations best scientist invest all their resources in finding other resources to help us ween of our foreign dependency on cake.

But, the huge corporations and the lobby groups of Big Frosting have gotten in the way.

Only Obamamessiah can provide help.

Si Se Pedo, Si Se Pedo!

Don Quixote
06-04-2008, 12:43 PM
For instance, I made a birthday cake yesterday for a girlfriend of mine.

Iggy is a female?

Oh, Gee!!
06-04-2008, 12:45 PM

McCain still believes in personal responsibility. Obama wants everyone to become dependant on our government for everything and the government to do all the thinking for us. That's the liberal dogma, the more dependant people become on the government for basics of life that we should all be responsible for on our own, the more control the government (and liberals) will have and the more they will be able to get re-elected.

Meanwhile, they'll bankrupt this country whoring out our taxpayers to provide services for the small amount of persons who are unable to provide for themselves as well as the many who are too lazy or unwilling to do so.

In short, we're fucked.

keep moving, folks. no logical fallacies to see here. keep moving.

Don Quixote
06-04-2008, 12:47 PM
"We will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth."

-St. Barry

:lol

Good grief, Barry! How did America ever survive 230 years without you?:lmao

CosmicCowboy
06-04-2008, 02:42 PM

In short, we're fucked.

LOL...maybe in the short term. Don't forget that the last time we had a screaming left liberal as President with a democratic senate and congress (Carter) that the public was so disgusted with them after four years that they threw them all out and Reagan and the republicans won in a landslide.

ElNono
06-04-2008, 03:02 PM

In short, we're fucked.

You mean we're not bankrupt already? I mean, somebody will have to pay those trillion dollars (and counting) spent on the war someday. But you will probably bitch at Obama when you get your bill.

Mr. Peabody
06-04-2008, 03:52 PM
What presidential candidate should one vote for to stop one from making stupid decisions?

For instance, I made a birthday cake yesterday for a girlfreind of mine. She wanted Vanilla frosting, but instead i fucked it up by making it with blueberry frosting, thanks to BUSH!! of all people.

Which nominee for the executive branch will effectively handle these dire problems that we're faced with?

I don't want to make another blueberry mistake.

If Bill Clinton was running for president, your problem wouldn't matter. He would have already slept with your girfriend and eaten your cake while doing it. Problem solved.

Ignignokt
06-04-2008, 03:55 PM
If Bill Clinton was running for president, your problem wouldn't matter. He would have already slept with your girfriend and eaten your cake while doing it. Problem solved.

Bill Clinton was president, slept with fatties, and ate way too much cake that's for sure. No one I know slept with him.

But if that's your fantasy, electing democrats to fuck your sister, this is a free country.

Mr. Peabody
06-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Bill Clinton was president, slept with fatties, and ate way too much cake that's for sure. No one I know slept with him.

But if that's your fantasy, electing democrats to fuck your sister, this is a free country.

It was a joke. Lighten up.

You asked a stupid question and I answered in kind.

Ignignokt
06-04-2008, 04:10 PM
It was a joke. Lighten up.

You asked a stupid question and I answered in kind.

:wow, so sorry. I was just jabbing you, didn't mean to offend you. rest assure, i don't want to do your sister, whoever she maybe.:lol

06-04-2008, 04:41 PM
I'm voting for him becuase he's.........simply the best!!

BradLohaus
06-04-2008, 05:08 PM

I just hope that Yoni will see this and take boutons off ignore. I miss their exchanges.:lol

Don Quixote
06-04-2008, 05:10 PM
i don't want to do your sister

Let's not make hasty decisions we'll regret later ...

So, what does Mr. Peabody's sister look like? Pics?

Don Quixote
06-04-2008, 05:13 PM
I just hope that Yoni will see this and take boutons off ignore. I miss their exchanges.:lol

Yonivore vs. Boutons. I can't think of a more one-sided match. That's akin to the U.S. military taking out the Iraqi army in about 90 minutes in Gulf War I. That's the Lakers spanking the Spurs (and everyone else) in the 01 playoffs. That's Niners 55-20 over Denver in the Superbowl.

Knowing Yoni, he probably wanted to hear from the adults in the Forum, and not be occupied with whatever comes from the man-child's mind.

clambake
06-04-2008, 05:18 PM
Yonivore vs. Boutons. I can't think of a more one-sided match. That's akin to the U.S. military taking out the Iraqi army in about 90 minutes in Gulf War I. That's the Lakers spanking the Spurs (and everyone else) in the 01 playoffs. That's Niners 55-20 over Denver in the Superbowl.

Knowing Yoni, he probably wanted to hear from the adults in the Forum, and not be occupied with whatever comes from the man-child's mind.

another failed preacher moment. yoni has no opinions of his own. don't waste time getting to know him. it wouldn't even be him. you should continue, full-throttle, on stalking angel luv.

Nbadan
06-04-2008, 05:49 PM
dup...

Nbadan
06-04-2008, 05:51 PM
change...

w-YzzmQEHMU

Clandestino
06-04-2008, 06:31 PM
another failed preacher moment. yoni has no opinions of his own. don't waste time getting to know him. it wouldn't even be him. you should continue, full-throttle, on stalking angel luv.

LOL! just like a lib... always running their mouth and never listening. it is dan and boutons who always post....errr. cut and paste HUUUGE articles from al-jazeera.com and other bs places like that...

Don Quixote
06-04-2008, 07:20 PM
LOL! just like a lib... always running their mouth and never listening. it is dan and boutons who always post....errr. cut and paste HUUUGE articles from al-jazeera.com and other bs places like that...

Yes, true. But you can't respond to every dumb thing posted here. It's impossible. The best thing to do is limit your serious conversation to the adults.

Don Quixote
06-04-2008, 07:22 PM
There are enough smart lefties here to talk politics (and whatever) with, there's no need to waste time with BasketballDan or the rest of the children.

Mr. Peabody
06-04-2008, 07:49 PM
Let's not make hasty decisions we'll regret later ...

So, what does Mr. Peabody's sister look like? Pics?

Sorry man. No sister.

xrayzebra
06-04-2008, 08:06 PM
If Obama wins does that mean he will give all us 40 acres and a
mule. So we can plant a victory garden to live on and help our
fellow man out. That way he can confiscate all our vehicles and
we will still have transportation, the mule. Then we can stop buying
oil from other countries because we wont need as much. Oh, fudge,
I forgot mules pass gas which contributes to the death of earth.
Guess I will just have to vote for the old guy. We are doomed. The
sky is falling.

Don Quixote
06-04-2008, 08:09 PM
So, Xray, what did you grow in your Victory Garden back during the Great War?

Mr. Peabody
06-04-2008, 08:10 PM
If Obama wins does that mean he will give all us 40 acres and a
mule. So we can plant a victory garden to live on and help our
fellow man out. That way he can confiscate all our vehicles and
we will still have transportation, the mule. Then we can stop buying
oil from other countries because we wont need as much. Oh, fudge,
I forgot mules pass gas which contributes to the death of earth.
Guess I will just have to vote for the old guy. We are doomed. The
sky is falling.

Uh....yeah....:lol :wtf

Don Quixote
06-04-2008, 08:12 PM
And I'm not sure what kind of Change Obama's going to bring, unless it's a Change back to how things were before. He essentially wants a foreign policy from the 1930's, with a domestic agenda borrowed from the 60's and 70's. And him posing as an outsider to politics? I don't believe it, anyway -- he's a product of the Chicago machine.

xrayzebra
06-04-2008, 08:14 PM
So, Xray, what did you grow in your Victory Garden back during the Great War?

A great deal. But I grew up mostly on a farm. So it was
no big deal.

bresilhac
06-05-2008, 08:29 PM
LOL...maybe in the short term. Don't forget that the last time we had a screaming left liberal as President with a democratic senate and congress (Carter) that the public was so disgusted with them after four years that they threw them all out and Reagan and the republicans won in a landslide.

Please do not try to compare the future Obama administration to what happened in the past. There is absolutely no correlation between the two. And even if there were it would still be a massive improvement over what Americans have had to endure during the last eight long years. And if you really believe that there is a correlation you're probably an idiot who still believes Tricky Dick will make a comeback from the grave and save the repugs from a november disaster.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-05-2008, 09:01 PM
Please do not try to compare the future Obama administration to what happened in the past. There is absolutely no correlation between the two. And even if there were it would still be a massive improvement over what Americans have had to endure during the last eight long years. And if you really believe that there is a correlation you're probably an idiot who still believes Tricky Dick will make a comeback from the grave and save the repugs from a november disaster.

You're right, it's a horrible comparison, Obama is so far to the left he makes Jimmy look like a far right Republican.

xrayzebra
06-06-2008, 06:46 AM

Oh, I cant wait. When your taxes are raised to the point
that you give Uncle Sugar more than you take home.
Obama is nothing more than a shill for the left wing.
By the way old believer in the dimm-o-craps, did you happen to see the budget your dimm-o-craps just
passed in the Senate?

Want to tell me one more time how fiscally responsible the
dimms are. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/17/politics/17spend.html

Extra Stout
06-06-2008, 08:13 AM
Fifty-four forty or fight!