PDA

View Full Version : Ahf

spur219
01-28-2005, 08:00 PM
I have benched my players. I changed the waiver dates so everyone can get their players quicker.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-28-2005, 08:32 PM
That's cool. I remember you saying something about that earlier this year, but I think you should just leave the waiver wire be, gives people more time to make waiver claims (not everyone checks their team every day ;) ).

spur219
01-28-2005, 09:52 PM
I guess you are right. I just thought since the season was winding down that more teams needs to make changes to prep up their roster. Well I am sorry and I won't do it again especially if it offended some people. Thanks for your understanding. Just for the record me moving up the dates does not help me get Gordon. Whoever claimed him first would get him first. I am sorry if you got upset. I won't do any more further adjustments unless several players request it. Then I will post to see if everyone agrees. Also anyway no matter what I do or anyone does. If your team stays healthy you are taking it.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-28-2005, 11:08 PM
I'm not upset about it, just wanted to step in and be fair/cool about things, looks like there's obviously some drama in our league right now :lol