PDA

View Full Version : Mexico vs Argentina friendly (soccer)



MaNuMaNiAc
06-04-2008, 09:39 PM
Its about to start. Should be fun to watch. Both teams are trying out new squads, so who knows what will happen.

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 10:00 PM
Mexico always loses to Argentina. Things better change and fast. :madrun :madrun

Sense
06-04-2008, 10:13 PM
Mexico always loses to Argentina. Things better change and fast. :madrun :madrun

true... but remember last game they played.. I liked our chances...

Sense
06-04-2008, 10:16 PM
hahahaha wow magallon

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 10:16 PM
Wow this is a great game already!!!

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 10:17 PM
Great defense by Magallon. Guardado and Vela already making a difference in there.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-04-2008, 10:17 PM
true... but remember last game they played.. I liked our chances...

:wtf

Last time Argentina won 3-0

Sense
06-04-2008, 10:18 PM
:wtf

Last time Argentina won 3-0

do you remember the game? i know the outcome.

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 10:19 PM
This is a different Mexico team. The youngsters add such a new dynamic to the team.

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 10:20 PM
There is Sven :clap :clap :clap

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-04-2008, 10:20 PM
do you remember the game? i know the outcome.

:wtf

I'm sorry, I'm not following you...you're way too criptic tonight :lol

Care to elaborate?

Sense
06-04-2008, 10:20 PM
This is a different Mexico team. The youngsters add such a new dynamic to the team.

different coach... aswell.....

Sense
06-04-2008, 10:22 PM
:wtf

I'm sorry, I'm not following you...you're way too criptic tonight :lol

Care to elaborate?

There was alot of questionable calls and luck... with all honesty that led to their momentum... and the fall of Mexico's confidence... you need to watch the game again.

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 10:22 PM
Osvaldo sucks :lol :lol :lol

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-04-2008, 10:23 PM
There was alot of questionable calls and luck... with all honesty that led to their momentum... and the fall of Mexico's confidence... you need to watch the game again.

:wtf

It was a rout. 3-0, Mexico had one decent chance in the entire game.

Burdisso goal :lol

Sense
06-04-2008, 10:23 PM
there's the first... lol this telefutura annoucer is Argentine.. he did a couple of long gools there... lol...

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 10:24 PM
Glad Sven saw how old he is. Maybe we'll never have to see him play with the A team again. Ochoa is much better.

Sense
06-04-2008, 10:24 PM
:wtf

It was a rout. 3-0, Mexico had one decent chance in the entire game.

Burdisso goal :lol

ok sure.. argentines just never lose huh...

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-04-2008, 10:25 PM
ok sure.. argentines just never lose huh...

Not to Mexico :lol

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 10:25 PM
Are we talking about the Copa America game?

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 10:26 PM
Not to Mexico :lol

Mexico own Brazil, Brazil owns Argentina, Argentina owns Mexico. Just the way it is.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-04-2008, 10:26 PM
Are we talking about the Copa America game?

I guess so, that was the last time both teams played against each other.

Sense
06-04-2008, 10:27 PM
Not to Mexico :lol

Obviously not what I ment.. but that just proves more than what I just said... but ok... argentina is the best country in the world with the best people in the world with the best soccer in the world.. oh yes and ginobili owns the nba.

you're all going to heaven too...

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Mexico own Brazil, Brazil owns Argentina, Argentina owns Mexico. Just the way it is.

Problem there is
6
2
0

It's like Spurs vs Rockets vs Mavs...

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Obviously not what I ment.. but that just proves more than what I just said... but ok... argentina is the best country in the world with the best people in the world with the best soccer in the world.. oh yes and ginobili owns the nba.

you're all going to heaven too...

Tough night, huh?

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 10:29 PM
I guess so, that was the last time both teams played against each other.

Ohhh I remember, the tournament where Argentina was the only country that brought it's A squad, but still couldn't win :lol :lol :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
06-04-2008, 10:29 PM
ok sure.. argentines just never lose huh...

come on sense. I watched the game as well, and what you're saying is bullshit. It was 3 to 0, and it was not even close. The questionable calls bullshit you're trying to pull is lame. Face it, you picked the wrong game to make you point, which is a valid one by the way. Mexico has great chances to do very well in the very near future.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-04-2008, 10:30 PM
Ohhh I remember, the tournament where Argentina was the only country that brought it's A squad, but still couldn't win :lol :lol :lol

Yes, the same tournament that Mexico has been playing since 1993 and never won. :rollin

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 10:30 PM
:lol :lol @ Osvaldo again.


:clap :clap Keep it up Osvaldo, the worse you play the better for Mexico.

Sense
06-04-2008, 10:32 PM
Tough night, huh?

not really...

Just dont like cocky argentines...

anywho..


This game should teach the coach a few things... and make some quick changes.. I think Oswaldo's time with this team is over.. he's done... we need Ochoa or someone who won't be shaken when it's time to play a tough rival...
im a firm believer that neri will take this team far if it's coached well.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Obviously not what I ment.. but that just proves more than what I just said... but ok... argentina is the best country in the world with the best people in the world with the best soccer in the world.. oh yes and ginobili owns the nba.

you're all going to heaven too...

Oh just shut the fuck up already. Nobody is saying Mexico isn't a good team, but the last game we played was a rout, plain and simple. You got outplayed. The world cup game in 2006 on the other hand was a whole different story. Mexico outplayed us in that one IMO. Still, pretty hard to question the fact that Argentina has Mexico's number right now.

P.S. Another goal

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Yes, the same tournament that Mexico has been playing since 1993 and never won. :rollin

Mexico is not as good as Argentina (yet). No argument from me.


Let me know when you guys finally beat Brazil's B squad :lol :lol :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
06-04-2008, 10:34 PM
not really...

Just dont like cocky argentines...

anywho..


This game should teach the coach a few things... and make some quick changes.. I think Oswaldo's time with this team is over.. he's done... we need Ochoa or someone who won't be shaken when it's time to play a tough rival...
im a firm believer that neri will take this team far if it's coached well.

:lmao that's rich! How about cocky Mexicans with a ridiculous sense of entitlement? :lol

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-04-2008, 10:36 PM
I don't understand the Mexican obssesion with Argentinians...

I guess you guys need some rivalry since most of your footballing neighbours suck.

Anyway, back to the game.

Why Abbondanzieri? Again? He had an awful season at Getafe. Time to try new people for goalie. I know Carrizo won't be called because the Argentinian tournament hasn't finished, but there are plenty of options to try.

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 10:36 PM
Problem there is
6
2
0

It's like Spurs vs Rockets vs Mavs...

Uruguay = Argentina

MaNuMaNiAc
06-04-2008, 10:36 PM
Mexico is not as good as Argentina (yet). No argument from me.


Let me know when you guys finally beat Brazil's B squad :lol :lol :lol


trying to talk smack with another team's record is pretty fucking lame sister... I'll take it from a Brazilian, but Brasil smack from a Mexico supporter is pathetic :lol

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Uruguay = Argentina

Mexico= Mavs or Suns :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
06-04-2008, 10:37 PM
I don't understand the Mexican obssesion with Argentinians...

I guess you guys need some rivalry since most of your footballing neighbours suck.

Anyway, back to the game.

Why Abbondanzieri? Again? He had an awful season at Getafe. Time to try new people for goalie. I know Carrizo won't be called because the Argentinian tournament hasn't finished, but there are plenty of options to try.

That's the main bone I have to pick with Basile. Carrizo has earned the spot in the national team. Why the still call Abbondanzieri is beyond me...

Sense
06-04-2008, 10:38 PM
Oh just shut the fuck up already. Nobody is saying Mexico isn't a good team, but the last game we played was a rout, plain and simple. You got outplayed. The world cup game in 2006 on the other hand was a whole different story. Mexico outplayed us in that one IMO. Still, pretty hard to question the fact that Argentina has Mexico's number right now.

P.S. Another goal

yep.. I actually ment the world cup game.... I'm not being crazy enough by saying Mexico is better than Argentina... but most argentines just got their heads so far up their asses that they no longer respect certain teams.... and that just pisses me off... especially since i know how much pride is in our futbol.

but whatever I'm over it.. I'm just concerned with this team and how its going to shape up with the new faces.. especially in the bench..

but thanks for the update ducks.

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 10:40 PM
trying to talk smack with another team's record is pretty fucking lame sister... I'll take it from a Brazilian, but Brasil smack from a Mexico supporter is pathetic :lol

Not Brazil smack. Just letting you know, Mexico can beat Brazil's B squad. Argentina not so much...

Sense
06-04-2008, 10:42 PM
lmao why don't they take out Oswaldo already... he's making a fool of himself.... and embarrassing Mexico...

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 10:42 PM
With every new goal Osvaldo's fate is sealed. This will probably be Mexico's best loss ever. Now we can finally be rid of that old piece of shit.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-04-2008, 10:42 PM
Anyway, I'm going to bed, it's too late here.

Maxi just scored the third. Hopefully Mexico wins 4-3 with four consecutives fuck ups by Abbondanzieri so he's finally dropped.

Cheers and relax.:toast

Sense
06-04-2008, 10:43 PM
^ nice posts... suddenly I feel good about losing...

MaNuMaNiAc
06-04-2008, 10:44 PM
yep.. I actually ment the world cup game.... I'm not being crazy enough by saying Mexico is better than Argentina... but most argentines just got their heads so far up their asses that they no longer respect certain teams.... and that just pisses me off... especially since i know how much pride is in our futbol.

but whatever I'm over it.. I'm just concerned with this team and how its going to shape up with the new faces.. especially in the bench..

but thanks for the update ducks.

Why? because they wont say what you want to hear? WTF? I have a good mind to tell you to go fuck yourself for that statement. Where the fuck do you get off calling out most Argentines? :lol As if every Mexican was an unbiased and fair minded individual. Give me a fucking break!

Fact is Mexico got routed in the last game we played, and it had nothing to do with the damn calls. Its funny how you want Argies to admit Mexico is on their level otherwise they have their heads up their ass huh? Are you watching this game?

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 10:47 PM
He was talking about the World Cup and not Copa America. You guys definitely outplayed us in Copa America. But then again many of Mexico's European players didn't play. As for 2006 it was a closely contested game that could have gone either way.

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 10:48 PM
^ nice posts... suddenly I feel good about losing...

Yeah hopefully this cements Ochoa's place with the A team. I never wanna see Oswaldo again.

Sense
06-04-2008, 10:49 PM
Why? because they wont say what you want to hear? WTF? I have a good mind to tell you to go fuck yourself for that statement. Where the fuck do you get off calling out most Argentines? :lol As if every Mexican was an unbiased and fair minded individual. Give me a fucking break!

Fact is Mexico got routed in the last game we played, and it had nothing to do with the damn calls. Its funny how you want Argies to admit Mexico is on their level otherwise they have their heads up their ass huh? Are you watching this game?

It's not that they won't say what we want to hear... it's just simply not respect but cockyness... not much to it..

and sure I admit we might not be better... we are after all Mexicans... I do believe we could be on that level... but the mixture's never right... and thats just the truth... since the the world cup the team has made too many changes to take this game seriously.... so don't even try to get serious on a friendly game where our team is in a certain "rebuilding" mode

MaNuMaNiAc
06-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Not Brazil smack. Just letting you know, Mexico can beat Brazil's B squad. Argentina not so much...

:lol give me a break. Do you realize that most of that "B" squad Brasil was playing with in last years America's cup comprises most of their "A" squad right now? Why do you think that is?

As to your assertion that Mexico can beat that Brasil squad that Argentina lost to... hmmm, bullshit. How many times have you beaten a Brasil squad like that on a game that matters? :lol Just because you beat them in friendlies does not mean you have their number.

Now, Brasil owns our ass at the moment. There is no question about that. However, you claiming Mexico has Brasil's number is laughably ridiculous.

Hopefully, with the up and coming stars that Mexico has right now, and with the help of a new coach Mexico's national team can finally catch up to the image Mexican's have in their head. They certainly have the potential to do so.

Sense
06-04-2008, 10:58 PM
:lol give me a break. Do you realize that most of that "B" squad Brasil was playing with in last years America's cup comprises most of their "A" squad right now? Why do you think that is?

As to your assertion that Mexico can beat that Brasil squad that Argentina lost to... hmmm, bullshit. How many times have you beaten a Brasil squad like that on a game that matters? :lol Just because you beat them in friendlies does not mean you have their number.

Now, Brasil owns our ass at the moment. There is no question about that. However, you claiming Mexico has Brasil's number is laughably ridiculous.

Hopefully, with the up and coming stars that Mexico has right now, and with the help of a new coach Mexico's national team can finally catch up to the image Mexican's have in their head. They certainly have the potential to do so.

Well it was on the same year when Mexico pretty much owned Brasil... in eleminatory rounds..
if that's not an important game idk what is....

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 11:00 PM
:lol give me a break. Do you realize that most of that "B" squad Brasil was playing with in last years America's cup comprises most of their "A" squad right now? Why do you think that is?

As to your assertion that Mexico can beat that Brasil squad that Argentina lost to... hmmm, bullshit. How many times have you beaten a Brasil squad like that on a game that matters? :lol Just because you beat them in friendlies does not mean you have their number.

Now, Brasil owns our ass at the moment. There is no question about that. However, you claiming Mexico has Brasil's number is laughably ridiculous.

Hopefully, with the up and coming stars that Mexico has right now, and with the help of a new coach Mexico's national team can finally catch up to the image Mexican's have in their head. They certainly have the potential to do so.

It was half tongue in cheek. Nobody has Brazil's number. But Mexico plays them tough and gives them a tough game. Friendlies, Copa America, Confederations Cup, Mexico has their share of wins against Brazil. (Against Argentina not so much)

And it was Brazils B squad. Whenever Brazil leaves off Kaka and Ronaldinho it's a B squad.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-04-2008, 11:00 PM
It's not that they won't say what we want to hear... it's just simply not respect but cockyness... not much to it..

and sure I admit we might not be better... we are after all Mexicans... I do believe we could be on that level... but the mixture's never right... and thats just the truth... since the the world cup the team has made too many changes to take this game seriously.... so don't even try to get serious on a friendly game where our team is in a certain "rebuilding" mode

I agree you're in rebuilding mode, and in case you haven't realized it, so are we. I'm not basing my point on this game, that was just a little slight I thought would be fun.

as to the "cockyness". Tell me, what makes you say that? because us Argies think we're better than Mexico at soccer? Is it not true? Why is it that us Argies are not the same way with Brasil?...

Tell you what. I'll admit us Argies are cocky. You admit that you Mexican's go around with an undeserved sense of entitlement. Like I've already said, you want respect, earn it. I thought you did that at the world cup. Had you kept it up, you probably wouldn't be hearing any of this from Argies. No one can argue against success.

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 11:06 PM
I agree you're in rebuilding mode, and in case you haven't realized it, so are we. I'm not basing my point on this game, that was just a little slight I thought would be fun.

as to the "cockyness". Tell me, what makes you say that? because us Argies think we're better than Mexico at soccer? Is it not true? Why is it that us Argies are not the same way with Brasil?...

Tell you what. I'll admit us Argies are cocky. You admit that you Mexican's go around with an undeserved sense of entitlement. Like I've already said, you want respect, earn it. I thought you did that at the world cup. Had you kept it up, you probably wouldn't be hearing any of this from Argies. No one can argue against success.

I don't know what you're talking about. In soccer Mexicans don't go "around with an undeserved sense of entitlement". Boxing maybe. But in soccer we know we are nowhere near were we need to be. So I don't know which Mexicans you are talking about.

Sense
06-04-2008, 11:08 PM
I agree you're in rebuilding mode, and in case you haven't realized it, so are we. I'm not basing my point on this game, that was just a little slight I thought would be fun.

as to the "cockyness". Tell me, what makes you say that? because us Argies think we're better than Mexico at soccer? Is it not true? Why is it that us Argies are not the same way with Brasil?...

Tell you what. I'll admit us Argies are cocky. You admit that you Mexican's go around with an undeserved sense of entitlement. Like I've already said, you want respect, earn it. I thought you did that at the world cup. Had you kept it up, you probably wouldn't be hearing any of this from Argies. No one can argue against success.

Sadly... we know it could be there but as fans we can't do much about it... we have a "Maverick, Suns" curse... we know the potential is there... trust me I'm waiting for success and it pisses me off that time keeps passing by and no change is being made to make it happen.....

we'll just have to wait and see if Mexico can show up again in the world cup and with the right players/coach to face any opponent and not be intimidated or shaken...

MaNuMaNiAc
06-04-2008, 11:16 PM
I don't know what you're talking about. In soccer Mexicans don't go "around with an undeserved sense of entitlement". Boxing maybe. But in soccer we know we are nowhere near were we need to be. So I don't know which Mexicans you are talking about.

:lol I know what Mexican's I'm talking about. Perhaps you're not like them, which is EXACTLY my point. Sense likes to generalize and say most Argies are cocky, with their heads up their asses. I in turn generalize against Mexicans, with the hope that doing so will make Sense understand what a jackass he's making himself look.

Just to be clear, I don't think every Mexican is this way, and I'm not going to say most either.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-04-2008, 11:17 PM
By the way, I don't think this friendly match is over. Mexico could still come back. 3 - 0 is not unsurmountable.

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 11:20 PM
:lol I know what Mexican's I'm talking about. Perhaps you're not like them, which is EXACTLY my point. Sense likes to generalize and say most Argies are cocky, with their heads up their asses. I in turn generalize against Mexicans, with the hope that doing so will make Sense understand what a jackass he's making himself look.

Just to be clear, I don't think every Mexican is this way, and I'm not going to say most either.

Fair enough :toast

And it's a friendly so it's not really about the end score. All about seeing who should be with the A team or not. I'm just happy I'll probably never have to see Oswaldo again. I can't stand that prick.

Sense
06-04-2008, 11:21 PM
:lol I know what Mexican's I'm talking about. Perhaps you're not like them, which is EXACTLY my point. Sense likes to generalize and say most Argies are cocky, with their heads up their asses. I in turn generalize against Mexicans, with the hope that doing so will make Sense understand what a jackass he's making himself look.

Just to be clear, I don't think every Mexican is this way, and I'm not going to say most either.

It's just a thing I like to do when someone takes it too far..

apparently it works... with all of em..

and no Mexico won't come back at all... there's no life on the field... everyone seems confused.... just interested in seeing some changes.

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 11:24 PM
I just hope Sven already signed a contract or something.

Sense
06-04-2008, 11:24 PM
wow the mistakes.....

hahaha wtf is he doing..

Sense
06-04-2008, 11:27 PM
I just hope Sven already signed a contract or something.

2 year 7.5 million...

MaNuMaNiAc
06-04-2008, 11:28 PM
It's just a thing I like to do when someone takes it too far..

apparently it works... with all of em..

and no Mexico won't come back at all... there's no life on the field... everyone seems confused.... just interested in seeing some changes.

Takes what too far? The only one that took things too far here was you. This whole thing started because you said...


true... but remember last game they played.. I liked our chances...

thinking the last game was the World Cup game in which Argentina beat Mexico by 1. MMLH corrected you, accurately I might add, that the last game was a rout, not even close. To which you proceeded to insult most Argies with that stupid rant of yours.

I'm sorry to keep bringing this shit up, but you can't possibly think you'd be able to say a stupid shit like that and not get called for it.

Sense
06-04-2008, 11:29 PM
Takes what too far? The only one that took things too far here was you. This whole thing started because you said...



thinking the last game was the World Cup game in which Argentina beat Mexico by 1. MMLH corrected you, accurately I might add, that the last game was a rout, not even close. To which you proceeded to insult most Argies with that stupid rant of yours.

I'm sorry to keep bringing this shit up, but you can't possibly think you'd be able to say a stupid shit like that and not get called for it.
just never lose huh

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 11:29 PM
2 year 7.5 million...

Nice :clap :clap :clap


But I wonder what he's thinking now :lol

Sense
06-04-2008, 11:31 PM
lmao these mistakes just keep coming... how can they miss the ball so much.... this is gonna end 5-1 at best.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-04-2008, 11:32 PM
just never lose huh

again...


I'm sorry to keep bringing this shit up, but you can't possibly think you'd be able to say a stupid shit like that and not get called for it.

Sense
06-04-2008, 11:32 PM
Nice goal there but they're still getting pwned.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-04-2008, 11:32 PM
Very nice goal by Mexico

MaNuMaNiAc
06-04-2008, 11:33 PM
Why is it I have more faith on your team than you do? :lol Like I said, the difference isn't unsurmountable. Specially now.

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 11:34 PM
About time. And wow your goalie is just as bad as ours :lol :lol

Sense
06-04-2008, 11:34 PM
apparently it works... with all of em..


it was a joke...


yeah I made a mistake didn't think much about.. but since it was a mistake I didn't assume it would've come with all the insults after it..

because that's what I considered them..

but I'm over it..

let's just watch this thing.... can't even call it a game...

Sense
06-04-2008, 11:36 PM
Well atleast Borgetti is in..

MaNuMaNiAc
06-04-2008, 11:36 PM
it was a joke...


yeah I made a mistake didn't think much about.. but since it was a mistake I didn't assume it would've come with all the insults after it..

because that's what I considered them..

but I'm over it..

let's just watch this thing.... can't even call it a game...

Fair enough

Sense
06-04-2008, 11:38 PM
Why is it I have more faith on your team than you do? :lol Like I said, the difference isn't unsurmountable. Specially now.

I think there's a big difference... it seems like it's just experiment of a team... switch switch switch no real rotation or set starters... and with a new coach it's just going to take some time... even though there is talent there.

Sense
06-04-2008, 11:40 PM
Mexico apparently doesn't think they can get through Argentina's defense.. they keep shooting from far away..
;|
obviously not going to work..

Sense
06-04-2008, 11:42 PM
lmao wow... when is he going to leave the damn field....


seriously..

and he keeps shaking his head like it's not his fault ..
hahaha I mean it's not all his but he's just bad.

MaNuMaNiAc
06-04-2008, 11:43 PM
Mexico apparently doesn't think they can get through Argentina's defense.. they keep shooting from far away..
;|
obviously not going to work..

which is really puzzling, seeing as though defense is our most glaring weakness right now. We leave entirely too many holes out there.

P.S. ok, maybe NOW the difference in unsurmountable :lol

Sense
06-04-2008, 11:46 PM
which is really puzzling, seeing as though defense is our most glaring weakness right now. We leave entirely too many holes out there.

P.S. ok, maybe NOW the difference in unsurmountable :lol

Neri is the playmaker when he's on the field as far as the offense.. obviously..

without him or Omar Bravo theres no just no flow...

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 11:46 PM
lmao wow... when is he going to leave the damn field....


seriously..

and he keeps shaking his head like it's not his fault ..
hahaha I mean it's not all his but he's just bad.

Don't you know, nothing is ever Oswaldo's fault. :rolleyes

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 11:49 PM
Neri is the playmaker when he's on the field as far as the offense.. obviously..

without him or Omar Bravo theres no just no flow...

I'm not a big Bravo fan, but he has played better. Marquez and Pardo are also big catalysts with their passing. And why isn't Dos Santos playing. I would have liked to see him play.

Sense
06-04-2008, 11:49 PM
Don't you know, nothing is ever Oswaldo's fault. :rolleyes

yeah his reactions after the goals certainly must be because of that..

I mean he wouldn't react that way if it was indeed his fault... it has to be true.

Sense
06-04-2008, 11:52 PM
I'm not a big Bravo fan, but he has played better. Marquez and Pardo are also big catalysts with their passing. And why isn't Dos Santos playing. I would have liked to see him play.

Yeah but he's one of the few who isn't afraid to take it inside... and his speed helps... it's way better than what we are seeing right now..

Borgetti used to be the go to guy on the offense he's done too..

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 11:53 PM
yeah his reactions after the goals certainly must be because of that..

I mean he wouldn't react that way if it was indeed his fault... it has to be true.

He was good. He's old now. He needs to go away and let the new generation play.

Purple & Gold
06-04-2008, 11:56 PM
Yeah but he's one of the few who isn't afraid to take it inside... and his speed helps... it's way better than what we are seeing right now..

Borgetti used to be the go to guy on the offense he's done too..

Yeah Bravo has played a lot better. Before I was ready to ship him off the team. But this last temporada he played well. He's now in Spain, so his game should only get better. Can't fault a player who continues to improve and goes to play against top level competition. He should only improve.

Sense
06-04-2008, 11:59 PM
yeah... we'll I'd be concerned if this Mexico team had our better players and we couldn't compete.... but we still have a lot to improve... Lets hope Sven makes it happen.

Sense
06-05-2008, 12:05 AM
Well games over... hopefully the awful loss will make Mexico think twice about Oswaldo being the starting goalie...

Purple & Gold
06-05-2008, 12:09 AM
yeah... we'll I'd be concerned if this Mexico team had our better players and we couldn't compete.... but we still have a lot to improve... Lets hope Sven makes it happen.

Yeah lots of our better players or not here playing. Glad Sven already signed that contract before this game. Maybe he should have waited :lol

Purple & Gold
06-05-2008, 12:10 AM
Well games over... hopefully the awful loss will make Mexico think twice about Oswaldo being the starting goalie...

Oswaldo is gone. Finally......

SAtown
06-05-2008, 12:45 AM
OMFG :lmao

First of all, I'm glad Argentina came out to fucking play and beat the crap out of Mexico. This is what el tri needs; it's a fucking reality check for these idiots. They come out playing as if they're on the same level as Argentina, when in reality, they aren't even in the same fuckin universe. I know Sven knows this, and I hope he takes a no-bullshit mentality when he confronts the players for the first time.

LMFAO at the defensive line being at midfield the entire first half. Argentina was playing with us; Mexico would have complete control of the ball, make a couple of pretty passes, give to Guardado on the wing and he'd fuck up a center, BOOOOOOOOOM... counterattack by the Argies, GOAL.

What a fuckin joke El Tri is right now. I'm glad I told myself beforehand that they were getting their asses kicked. Even my gringo friend who is a casual soccer fan could see how annoying it must be to be Mexican and a hardcore soccer fan.

Purple & Gold
06-05-2008, 01:58 AM
OMFG :lmao

First of all, I'm glad Argentina came out to fucking play and beat the crap out of Mexico. This is what el tri needs; it's a fucking reality check for these idiots. They come out playing as if they're on the same level as Argentina, when in reality, they aren't even in the same fuckin universe. I know Sven knows this, and I hope he takes a no-bullshit mentality when he confronts the players for the first time.

LMFAO at the defensive line being at midfield the entire first half. Argentina was playing with us; Mexico would have complete control of the ball, make a couple of pretty passes, give to Guardado on the wing and he'd fuck up a center, BOOOOOOOOOM... counterattack by the Argies, GOAL.

What a fuckin joke El Tri is right now. I'm glad I told myself beforehand that they were getting their asses kicked. Even my gringo friend who is a casual soccer fan could see how annoying it must be to be Mexican and a hardcore soccer fan.

:depressed Yes it was ugly. At least we can't get any worse.