PDA

View Full Version : Expect: 'She's a dirty young crazy slut' defense

Cassius Clay
07-18-2003, 07:22 PM
You know it's coming.

ChumpDumper
07-18-2003, 07:29 PM
Add Bonnie Bakely-type starfucker defense and mix well.

DeSPURado
07-18-2003, 07:34 PM
It's a small town. She's a cheerleader. It could go either way.

gospurs21
07-18-2003, 07:41 PM
only out of la and laker fans mouths

Go Spurs....

ChumpDumper
07-18-2003, 07:52 PM
It's a small town. She's a cheerleader. It could go either way. Could have a change of venue because everyone in town knows everything about the damn case.

Wouldn't be surprised to see it end up in Denver.

goliath
07-18-2003, 10:23 PM
It will stay where its at.

The Defense would have to prove the couldnt get 12 jurors out of the entire population that dont know about it.

Then they would have to prove another venue would be more likely to produce an impartial jury. Unlikley since its been on papers and tv 24/7 everywhere.

Nbadan
07-19-2003, 06:37 AM
This will never get to trial. They will settle.

However, it does make for a good joke..

Where can you find 12 Coloradoans who know nothing about the NBA or basketball?

- the Denver front office. :wink

bugramps
07-19-2003, 08:53 AM
The defense could be a viable one. Supposedly this girl has called 911 twice this year ... and she lives in what Vail (sp?), CO...not NYC or LA. It's a little fishy.
I think Kobe, as much as I hate him, only committed adultery. I think they had a good role in the hay, then she regretted it or thought about how she could get something out of this, and ran to the police.
I find it interesting that she came forward so quickly. It's my understanding that MOST sex crime victims are VERY reluctant to come forward and do so after much time and coercion from others. They feel embarrassed by it.
I could be way off, but that's been my understanding. I mean, it seems like she came forward awfully quick.
I don't know, this just reeks of a money grab or an attention getter. I could be wrong, but we'll see ... the facts are not known to us.
I mean, she worked in the hotel he was staying at...did no one hear her scream? Didn't anyone at work notice that the girl was distressed all of a sudden, shaken up, dissheveled or whatever? Who knows, that may be part of what the prosecutor has in his case.
Eh...who knows.

Country Weeds
07-19-2003, 09:34 AM
I need some more information on the accuser. Kobe has always seemed a standup guy and I refuse to believe him guilty until I know more about the accuser and the eveidence.

Truthsayer
07-19-2003, 09:41 AM
The defense could be a viable one. Supposedly this girl has called 911 twice this year ... and she lives in what Vail (sp?), CO...not NYC or LA. It's a little fishy.

Why is it fishy to call 911 twice? Her boyfriend had recently died. We don't know what those 911 calls were for or even whether she was the one who made the calls. All we know is the calls were made from the home where she was living.

I think Kobe, as much as I hate him, only committed adultery. I think they had a good role in the hay, then she regretted it or thought about how she could get something out of this, and ran to the police.

And this opinion is based on what?

I find it interesting that she came forward so quickly.

Judging by the approximate time of her examination (around noon the next day), she came forward several hours later. If Kobe did it, I can imagine that she must have wondered if anybody would believe her word against the word of a superstar like Kobe.

It's my understanding that MOST sex crime victims are VERY reluctant to come forward and do so after much time and coercion from others. They feel embarrassed by it.
I could be way off, but that's been my understanding. I mean, it seems like she came forward awfully quick.

Reluctant maybe, but many have the courage to do so.

I mean, she worked in the hotel he was staying at...did no one hear her scream?

There was no one else staying on that floor.

Didn't anyone at work notice that the girl was distressed all of a sudden, shaken up, dissheveled or whatever?

Yes there were reports that she was in a state of shock and visibly upset.

I don't know, this just reeks of a money grab or an attention getter. I could be wrong, but we'll see ... the facts are not known to us.

How can it reek of a money or attention grab if you admit we don't know the facts? Seems you have pre-judged the girl.

Who knows, that may be part of what the prosecutor has in his case.
Eh...who knows.

You got that right.

Truthsayer
07-19-2003, 09:44 AM
I need some more information on the accuser. Kobe has always seemed a standup guy and I refuse to believe him guilty until I know more about the accuser and the eveidence.

Can you really say that you know anything about Kobe other than his public image? He has always been very secretive about his private life. He may be what he appears, or he could be a predator. But lets not pretend that we really know him because there is no way we could.

MannyIsGod
07-19-2003, 10:55 AM
I'm glad someone else disected that idiotic post.
I wouldn't have been so nice.

"i admitdly know nothing about this, BUT I THINK SHE'S A SLUT BASED ON THAT NOTHING"

Biased? naaaaaaaaaaah

Admiral
07-19-2003, 12:07 PM
Kobe made a huge error in judgment even being in that situation. That's probably a result of having to grow up too quickly. Those gaps in development are hard to overcome later on.

Cassius Clay
07-19-2003, 12:10 PM
Actually it's a result of getting it on with the concierge girl.

Shelly
07-19-2003, 01:45 PM
She's the one lying down on the right (the blonde). Looks like your every day teen.

http://www.uselessjunk.com/images/stories/kobe-accuser.gif