PDA

View Full Version : Please Consider This

CubanSucks
06-05-2008, 12:56 AM
I'm writing this in response to the "finals poll thread" and for everyone saying that "they can't stand KG", including myself, you can't dismiss the fact that the guy spent half his career in a terrible MINNISOTA franchise and still had a tough time leaving while "the black mamba :rolleyes" wanted to leave an L.A. franchise after only 2 mediocre, not bad but mediocre, seasons after having already won 3 titles. So I really can't help but root for the guy who has a passion and a loyalty towards his team over the guy who wanted to get out after 2 so-so seasons. Just some food for thought...or however the fuck that saying goes.

ducks
06-05-2008, 12:57 AM
I consider his lousy 4 quarter play and refuses to take shots in 4 quarter
and is paid to me the man

CubanSucks
06-05-2008, 01:19 AM
I consider his lousy 4 quarter play and refuses to take shots in 4 quarter
and is paid to me the man

But i'm not talking about his gameplay i'm talking about his character. Now if I was a pure Celtics fan then I would feel the same way you do.

Spur-Addict
06-05-2008, 01:21 AM
But i'm not talking about his gameplay i'm talking about his character. Now if I was a pure Celtics fan then I would feel the same way you do.

On the court or off the court? Or both?

CubanSucks
06-05-2008, 01:23 AM
On the court or off the court? Or both?

Both

Spur-Addict
06-05-2008, 01:24 AM
Both

What did he do off the court that would be considered bad character?

CubanSucks
06-05-2008, 01:29 AM
What did he do off the court that would be considered bad character?

No no i'm saying that because of his loyalty towards Minnisota by staying there for half his career he has earned my respect unlike Kobe who was screaming like a 1 yr old after only 2 mediocre seasons. Basically, Garnett > Kobe

SPURSGOAT
06-05-2008, 01:41 AM
I have always liked KG... Always felt kinda bad about his situation in Minnisota.... so I am rooting for boston only cuz I want to see KG finally get a ring...I could care less about Allen and have always hated Pierce...That is the only reason I will watch the Finals...

BEAT LA!! KOBE AND THE FAKERS SUCK!!!

GSH
06-05-2008, 02:43 AM
Garnett is the glue that is holding Paul Pierce and Ray Allen together. And considering the numbers he's put up every season, he's been awfully quiet. I wish there was some way he could get his ring without those two assholes having to get one too. And I shudder at the thought of seeing Danny Ainge courtside as the confetti falls. But if that's what it takes to see Kobe and Fisher cry again, I can live with it.