PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate it when...

drunkendan
06-05-2008, 01:53 PM
your playing online and some kid who sounds like he's about 5 yrs old keeps talking and talking and talking about something that has nothing to do with the game. Or when people start arguing with each other and you can't hear anyone else. What pisses you off when you're playing online?

rAm
06-05-2008, 01:54 PM
your playing online and some kid who sounds like he's about 5 yrs old keeps talking and talking and talking. Or when people start arguing with each other and you can't hear anyone else. What pisses you off when you're playing online?

Welcome to Xbox Live!

mardigan
06-05-2008, 01:57 PM
mute the fuckers

drunkendan
06-05-2008, 02:01 PM
Welcome to Xbox Live!

:lol I've been playing for about a year and it still gets on my nerves. Its funny though when you here a kid say "OOOKAAAY MOM!!!!" "I'll get off in ten minutes."

drunkendan
06-05-2008, 02:02 PM
mute the fuckers

True. True. But its still annoying.

mardigan
06-05-2008, 02:07 PM
True. True. But its still annoying.

Yea it is, especially the pre-teen kids who constantly call everyone the n word.

drunkendan
06-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Yea it is, especially the pre-teen kids who constantly call everyone the n word.

That's another thing I can't stand.

PM5K
06-05-2008, 03:21 PM
:lol I've been playing for about a year and it still gets on my nerves. Its funny though when you here a kid say "OOOKAAAY MOM!!!!" "I'll get off in ten minutes."

"After I kill this guy a few more times"

drunkendan
06-05-2008, 03:36 PM
"After I kill this guy a few more times"

Was that you??

PM5K
06-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Was that you??

No it was my son...

drunkendan
06-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Thats awesome!!! What's his gamertag?

PM5K
06-05-2008, 03:58 PM
Thats awesome!!! What's his gamertag?

He uses mine.

stretch
06-05-2008, 03:58 PM
i love it when a couple nerds get into an argument and start talking about each others mom and saying they are going to find each other and beat the shit out of the other one. that shit is hilarious

Slydragon
06-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Welcome to Xbox Live!

Not just Xbox live, same goes for PS3.

Funny story about live when it first came out. The mic if unplug from the controller would automatically default the voices to the tv speakers.
One day me and some friends were playing Burnout online some small kid came in and was talking trash but would stop when we would hear his mom in the background and he would try to talk all nice to us.

So during one of the times when his mom was in the room we told him he sounded all mess up and he need to unplug the mic and replug it in. As soon as he unplug it the TV icon appears next to his name showing our voices have been diverted to his tv. We all started to cuss and yell shit about his mom real loud.

He plug the mic in and we heard his mom yelling something and he disappeared, I guess she turn it off. that was the funnest moment I have had on live.

PM5K
06-05-2008, 04:01 PM

Funny story about live when it first came out. The mic if unplug from the controller would automatically default the voices to the tv speakers.
One day me and some friends were playing Burnout online some small kid came in and was talking trash but would stop when we would hear his mom in the background and he would try to talk all nice to us.

So during one of the times when his mom was in the room we told him he sounded all mess up and he need to unplug the mic and replug it in. As soon as he unplug it the TV icon appears next to his name showing our voices have been diverted to his tv. We all started to cuss and yell shit about his mom real loud.

He plug the mic in and we heard his mom yelling something and he disappeared, I guess she turn it off. that was the funnest moment I have had on live.

I guess you had to be there...

WildcardManu
06-05-2008, 04:35 PM

and you haven't seen the trade chat channel in World of Warcraft.

sabar
06-05-2008, 04:39 PM
I have Live on perma-mute, I couldnt stand it after the first day.

Avitus1
06-05-2008, 04:48 PM
You know what I do? I put my mic by my computer.... then I go to this site...

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/pranks/celebsoundboardsmain.htm

And I choose a celebrity and start a fight with them. It's probably just as annoying but on my end its funny as hell...

I. Hustle
08-08-2011, 11:45 AM

i love it when a couple nerds get into an argument and start talking about each others mom and saying they are going to find each other and beat the shit out of the other one. that shit is hilarious

These guys are older and are now on Spurstalk.

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-08-2011, 02:12 PM
Anyone with shitty taste in music cranked up so loud that everyone hears it, which so far has been anyone playing music while playing.

I haven't run into many people throwing the N word around too often. For my money the worst and most vocal idiots are the rednecks. Say the dumbest shit, bitch the most when the they lose.

SourCandy
08-09-2011, 01:13 PM
your playing online and some kid who sounds like he's about 5 yrs old keeps talking and talking and talking about something that has nothing to do with the game. Or when people start arguing with each other and you can't hear anyone else. What pisses you off when you're playing online?
:lol That young or you just being over dramatic?

Creepn
08-09-2011, 01:47 PM
anyone with shitty taste in music cranked up so loud that everyone hears it, which so far has been anyone playing music while playing.

+1

Creepn
08-09-2011, 01:48 PM
:lol That young or you just being over dramatic?

They seriously sound like they are 5 years old and I hate it as well. Especially when I'm playing a rated M game.

Dex
08-09-2011, 01:57 PM
I had one of these kids in a game the other day; I swear he had tourettes. The entire game, he was just rattling off random profanities....no real rhyme or reason, not directed at anyone or anything in particular.....like he was just reading through a list of words he can't say when his mom is around.

Pretty sure these little brats don't need the ability to voice their opinions on the internet at that young of an age.

jacobdrj
08-09-2011, 04:18 PM
I feel so left out. Like I missed a cultural thing here...

I got out of the console market when I discovered I hated the N64 (loved my SNES) and never warmed up to the PS1/2/3 or XBox controllers.

I keep hearing about all this chatter-gaming and I feel like it could have lead up to some fun experiences. I got a small taste of it when I did an Unreal Tournament 2003? multiplayer game, and I heard that 5 year old screaming racial slurs while asking his mommy for some soda, but that was just 30 minutes of gaming. I never installed that game on my own system, or the requisite mic/software (vetrillo?)

But, overall, I think I will just have to be an outside. I am not getting into console gaming now. Maybe some lite Kinect/Wii, but thats later...

Lincoln
08-10-2011, 02:04 AM
tbh after playing xbl for a few years, seems like every 13 yr old has fucked my mom

resistanze
08-10-2011, 09:19 AM
Party chat. That is all.

xellos88330
08-12-2011, 11:45 PM
Party chat. That is all.

This x1190000943587470298347508342750983276982

Internet = no social boundaries. They don't know who you are or where you live, so they talk shit all the time.

Just yesterday there was this kid calling everyone in the room stupid, then someone blows up at him and throws a few obscenities, then the guys father jumps on and says "Don't talk to my son that way!" So then the dude starts in on the dad telling him it is a rated "M" game and what the hell is he doing letting his 9 year old son play something like that. "Can you read the letter "M"???? OMG I started dying when he said that. That was some funny shit.