PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play the MGS series?

mardigan
06-05-2008, 02:13 PM
MGS 2 was one of my favorite games ever, and I loved Snake Eater. From all the clips Ive seen and getting to play a little online, I have to say I am pumped for this game, so much so that Im buying a PS3 just because of it. Anyone else excited about this game?

E20
06-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Yes.

MGS was awesome, loved the story line and loved the little things you had to do, like look at the back of the CD cover to get the codec code for Merril, really clever. The begining was sort of tough, low health and no weapons. But overall that game was in your face stealth. MGS1 >>>>>>>>> any other stealth game.

MGS2 was good but I was a tad disappointed in not having Snake as the main character.

I have MGS3, but haven't had time to play it. It looks good from the parts I have played, especially dressing up as an alligator.

midgetonadonkey
06-05-2008, 02:24 PM
I could never get into MGS 3. Of course I never owned it, just rented it once but surviving in the jungle and all that was a bit much.

stretch
06-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Yes.

MGS was awesome, loved the story line and loved the little things you had to do, like look at the back of the CD cover to get the codec code for Merril, really clever. The begining was sort of tough, low health and no weapons. But overall that game was in your face stealth. MGS1 >>>>>>>>> any other stealth game.

MGS2 was good but I was a tad disappointed in not having Snake as the main character.

I have MGS3, but haven't had time to play it. It looks good from the parts I have played, especially dressing up as an alligator.

E20 pretty much stole the words out of my mouth on all three games.

jman3000
06-05-2008, 06:35 PM
only version ive played to any extent was MGS2 ... kinda got a little overboard with the story line and dialogue towards the end... once i beat it on the european extreme difficulty setting i never picked it up again... that shit was frustrating as hell.

BruceBowenFan
06-06-2008, 12:12 AM
gameplay wise number 3 was the best with the stealth feature but story number 1 had it all especially with pyshco mantis made the controller rumble freaked me the hell out. But i cannot wait for mgs4

dirk4mvp
06-06-2008, 12:49 AM
MGS 3 was my second favorite game on the ps2 behind Devil May Cry 3.

Badass game