PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Joke

BOHOLANO#21
06-05-2008, 08:14 PM
An elementary teacher starts a new job at a school in Boston and trying to make an impression on her first day, explains to her class that she's a Celtics fan. She asks the class to raise their hands if they too are Celtics fans. Everyone in their class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and say's" Mary, why didn't you raise your hand? "Because i'm not a Celtics fan", she replied. The teacher still shocked, asked, " Well if you are not a Celtics fan then who do you support? "Im a Spurs fan, and proud of it", Mary replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. " Mary, why are you a Spurs fan?" " Because my mom and dad are from San Antonio, my dad is a Spurs fan and my mom is a Spurs fan, so i'm a Spurs fan too"." We'll, said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, "that's no reason for you to be a Spurs fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all the time. What if your mom was a prostitute and your dad a drug addict and a car thief, what would you be then?" Mary said, "i'd be a Lakers fan".
GO SPURS GO!

Mister Sinister
06-05-2008, 09:08 PM
Cute.

spurscenter
06-05-2008, 09:19 PM
pretty accurate

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Vlade-Divac---2004-Press-Conference-Lakers-Photofile-Photograph-C10138688.jpeg

CubanSucks
06-05-2008, 09:38 PM
I'm already trying to memorize it.

Pablo Escobar
06-05-2008, 09:47 PM
:lolthats a good one

WayOutWest
06-06-2008, 12:13 AM
An elementary teacher starts a new job at a school in Boston and trying to make an impression on her first day, explains to her class that she's a Celtics fan. She asks the class to raise their hands if they too are Celtics fans. Everyone in their class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and say's" Mary, why didn't you raise your hand? "Because i'm not a Celtics fan", she replied. The teacher still shocked, asked, " Well if you are not a Celtics fan then who do you support? "Im a Spurs fan, and proud of it", Mary replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. " Mary, why are you a Spurs fan?" " Because my mom and dad are from San Antonio, my dad is a Spurs fan and my mom is a Spurs fan, so i'm a Spurs fan too"." We'll, said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, "that's no reason for you to be a Spurs fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all the time. What if your mom was a prostitute and your dad a drug addict and a car thief, what would you be then?" Mary said, "i'd be a Lakers fan".
GO SPURS GO!

The punch line is supposed to be "what if your dad was an idiot and your mom was an idiot, would that make you and idiot as well?" Mary repied "no, THAT would make me a Celtics fan".

Why do people insist on messing up a good joke?

dg7md
06-06-2008, 03:18 AM
That "joke" is a huge template that can be used for anything; I first heard it like 10 years ago...

WayOutWest
06-06-2008, 09:07 AM
That "joke" is a huge template that can be used for anything; I first heard it like 10 years ago...

Yea but the way people throw in stupid thingks like "drug addict" and "prostitute" it screws up the cleverness of the joke. That kicker is they don't even really understand the joke so putting in stuff like "drug addict" makes them think it's funny or it makes sense.

hsxvvd
06-06-2008, 09:37 AM
Yea but the way people throw in stupid thingks like "drug addict" and "prostitute" it screws up the cleverness of the joke. That kicker is they don't even really understand the joke so putting in stuff like "drug addict" makes them think it's funny or it makes sense.

Don't give up, I'm sure you'll think of a good reply soon enough.

mrspurs
06-06-2008, 09:45 AM
well at least it got right to the punch line......and at least its beliveable

MiamiHeat
06-06-2008, 11:13 AM
lol

DarrinS
06-06-2008, 03:03 PM
Good one.

Avitus1
06-06-2008, 06:55 PM
LMAO just read it. Good stuff.