PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC Reporting Obama meeting with Hillary in D.C.

JoeChalupa
06-05-2008, 08:14 PM
this evening. What will happen? Only time will tell.
I think it is a tough decisions because I can see +'s and -'s on selecting her as VP. She is one tough mofo. She is more than qualified. She is a polarizing figure. The GOP just can't stand her and how sweet would it be for her to slap that shit eatin' grin off of republican's faces?
It could be seen as a sign of weakness for Obama or a sign of looking at the facts and bringing in the best people regardless of personal feelings.
Very interesting indeed.

BARACK ON!!!!!

JoeChalupa
06-05-2008, 08:21 PM
http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2008/0806/cklein_0616.jpg

Classic pic.

JoeChalupa
06-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Then again you have all the baggage that comes with Hillary. You also have the fact that there are millions, republicans and democrats alike, who are exstatic that Obama has brought down the Clinton machine. She can get him the female vote but it also goes against his "change" message. He's caught between Barack and a hard place with this.
He's pretty much damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

NASCARdad
06-05-2008, 08:28 PM
If I were Barack I wouldn't let Michelle out of my sight.

JoeChalupa
06-05-2008, 08:32 PM
:lmao

AFBlue
06-05-2008, 08:40 PM
If Barack chooses Hillary he's a moron. She's the only one that could steal the "rock star" status away from him in this election and her negatives are off the charts.

If Barack wants someone who appeals to white, blue-collar voters he should go with John Edwards.

JoeChalupa
06-05-2008, 08:40 PM
Barack must weigh the issues and make the best decision he can. Will we all agree?
Oh hell no.
But we've all made decisions that others have not agreed with and you know as well as I do that 99.9% of the time we are sure that we are making the right decision. Personally I would find it difficult not to pick her but it depends on what Hillary says. We all know she is a pure politician and watches her every move and word. But she knows she has a very powerful following and knows how to use it. But it could also back fire on her and create even more dislike for her than there already is.
I'd love the be a fly on the wall right now.

JoeChalupa
06-05-2008, 08:42 PM
If Barack chooses Hillary he's a moron. She's the only one that could steal the "rock star" status away from him in this election and her negatives are off the charts.

If Barack wants someone who appeals to white, blue-collar voters he should go with John Edwards.

I wouldn't go so are as calling someone a moron. You just cannot dismiss 18 million votes and any moron knows that. :p:

I really like Edwards but I don't see him getting the VP slot. A cabinet spot yes, but not the VP

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-05-2008, 09:07 PM
Hillary as VP is the best thing that could happen to McCain's campaign outside of the 'whitey' tirade tape by Mrs. Obama turning up two weeks before the election.

Heath Ledger
06-05-2008, 10:34 PM
A Hillary Obama campaign would be unstoppable and im ready to rake in the dough selling that t-shirt.