PDA

View Full Version : Im for the Celtics and I will tell you why......

lebomb
06-06-2008, 08:12 AM
A. Fuck LA plain and simple
B. Kobe is great, but Fuck him too.
C. Celts havent won it all since 1986
D. Lakers have won 3 this decade
E. Celts are a far more classy team, organization, players, and most of all fans.
F. Fuck LA plain and simple
G. All the above

:wakeup

DazedAndConfused
06-06-2008, 09:10 AM
E. You really don't know what you are talking about

You're just a bitter fan who's mad because the Lakers knocked your team out of the playoffs.

DBryant88
06-06-2008, 09:45 AM
look another fan whos team was knocked out by the lakers. stop crying you big bitch!!

lebomb
06-06-2008, 09:59 AM
look another fan whos team was knocked out by the lakers. stop crying you big bitch!!

Dude, Im not bandwagon.....Ive ALWAYS hated the Lakers. Worse than any team in any sport. I hate them worse than the Washington Redskins or San Fagsico 49rs. I hated them when they had Magic and Kareem. I hated them when I was in my mothers womb. I just hate them. :soapbox:

DazedAndConfused
06-06-2008, 10:01 AM
Stop crying little bitch. Spurs lost 4-1, there is no conspiracy.

stretch
06-06-2008, 10:09 AM

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

lefty
06-06-2008, 10:22 AM
A. Fuck LA plain and simple
B. Kobe is great, but Fuck him too.
C. Celts havent won it all since 1986
D. Lakers have won 3 this decade
E. Celts are a far more classy team, organization, players, and most of all fans.
F. Fuck LA plain and simple
G. All the above

:wakeup

KG acts like a little arrogant punk sometimes.

And Kendrick Perkins too

Spuradicator
06-06-2008, 10:25 AM

Hi Jeff

lebomb
06-06-2008, 10:28 AM
KG acts like a little arrogant punk sometimes.

And Kendrick Perkins too

You are right, but there is always at least one or two on most teams. Overall I dont have an issue with Boston. I like Doc Rivers also.

stretch
06-06-2008, 10:30 AM
KG gets on my nerves with his crap, but he is actually a solid player.

perkins sucks balls, yet never shuts the hell up out there and acts as if he is supposed to get superstar treatment when he fouls someone, or doesnt get a call to go his way. its as if playing with KG makes him think he is supposed to act like KG too, but the problem is, he sucks.

he pisses me off more than anyone.

Spuradicator
06-06-2008, 10:31 AM
Dude, Im not bandwagon.....Ive ALWAYS hated the Lakers. Worse than any team in any sport. I hate them worse than the Washington Redskins or San Fagsico 49rs. I hated them when they had Magic and Kareem. I hated them when I was in my mothers womb. I just hate them. :soapbox:

Dude, didn't you know. Its okay for Laker fan to come into SPURStalk.com and spew their hate and bullshit, but its not okay for us to hate them on SPURStalk.com.

cash459
06-06-2008, 10:31 AM

who mentioned anything about a conspiracy in this thread?? random ass thoughts....and change your avatar

cash459
06-06-2008, 10:32 AM

i bet you were crying about the Giants too, werent you??

xtremesteven33
06-06-2008, 10:33 AM
Celtics wont win this series because they are a GREAT team. they will win cause they have better players. yes LA has the better coach, but the Celtics have HCA and have better players.

except for Kobe of course.

SAGambler
06-06-2008, 10:50 AM
If the Lakers lose the finals, who will be "given" to them next season?

xtremesteven33
06-06-2008, 10:51 AM
there will be a trade.....Odom for Artest

Banzai
06-06-2008, 11:13 AM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Popeyes chicken is way better than KFC

deadratsam
06-06-2008, 01:30 PM
It's not that the Lakers eliminated the Spurs and I hate them for that. When the Mavs beat the Spurs I did root for them. And had the Hornets beat the Spurs I would have rooted for them. I just don't like the Lakers. Phil Jackson in particular.

Elisha Cuthbert
06-06-2008, 01:31 PM
why the fuck do you care who he roots for?

DazedAndConfused thinks every person on the planet should be a Lakers fan, and is truly shocked to find out that a lot of people hate the Lakers. It's how he copes with having to make love to his right hand every night.

Dim Tuncan
06-06-2008, 01:34 PM
Hi Elisha,

What's wrong with making love to one's right hand?

When I do this I'm alwas thinking about you.

-Dim

Red Hawk #21
06-06-2008, 01:41 PM
KG gets on my nerves with his crap, but he is actually a solid player.

perkins sucks balls, yet never shuts the hell up out there and acts as if he is supposed to get superstar treatment when he fouls someone, or doesnt get a call to go his way. its as if playing with KG makes him think he is supposed to act like KG too, but the problem is, he sucks.

he pisses me off more than anyone.

:toast I was talking about this same issue when they were playing us

Medvedenko
06-06-2008, 03:07 PM
Celtics wont win this series because they are a GREAT team. they will win cause they have better players. yes LA has the better coach, but the Celtics have HCA and have better players.

except for Kobe of course.

Yup, I agree.