PDA

View Full Version : Specter again calls for Spygate investigation

jack sommerset
06-06-2008, 09:09 AM
This guy needs to move on. Work on illegal immigration,put child molestors behind bars,convict rapist,work on a fair tax bill, do ur job instead of crying because the Steelers lost in the AFC championship game to the Patriots. Fuck. I hope the good people of PA donot re elect this guy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AqrvIUj3tKNnd3yIaB0pKCtDubYF?slug=ap-spygate&prov=ap&type=lgns

johnsmith
06-06-2008, 09:22 AM
This guy needs to move on. Work on illegal immigration,put child molestors behind bars,convict rapist,work on a fair tax bill, do ur job instead of crying because the Steelers lost in the AFC championship game to the Patriots. Fuck. I hope the good people of PA donot re elect this guy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AqrvIUj3tKNnd3yIaB0pKCtDubYF?slug=ap-spygate&prov=ap&type=lgns

Yeah, I'm all for making the Pats look worse then they already look, but enough is enough. I'm paying four dollars a gallon for gas, our country's economy seems to be all fucked up, there are two wars going on, and the best our politicians can think of doing is worrying about if someone is cheating during a FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!!!

I love sports and I'll argue with someone all day long about the importance sports have played to our national pride and attitude, but at the end of the day, a DC politician's job is to make sure we as a nation aren't getting fucked, and right now, they are doing a shitty job at it as is.

Leave the Pats alone, we get it, they cheated, they have an asterisk behind every championship from here on out. Let the talk radio guys talk about it and go be a politician.

monosylab1k
06-06-2008, 09:49 AM
The worst thing is that it isn't even about the Patriots - Specter has ties to Comcast. If he wasn't attacking the NFL over the Patriots, he'd be finding something else. He is a corrupt motherfucker.

Whisky Dog
06-06-2008, 09:54 AM
Specter is a fucking waste. Just another sterotypical politician not worth his weight in dog shit.