PDA

View Full Version : Autographed Jerseys

timmydmvp
06-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Hey all i was wondering what would a Authentic Tim Duncan autographed jersey be valued at? Also a Authentic Robert Horry Autographed Jersey. Thanks!

cnyc3
06-06-2008, 12:58 PM
priceless, keep it and don't sell.

bigfish22
06-06-2008, 01:07 PM
Do you have any kind of Certificate of Authenticity or way of proving that it is a genuine signature? Because really in this world of eBay bootlegs, it becomes suspectfully questionable. Rather than priceless, it becomes near worthless. I would just keep it. Only you would know its true value anyways. That's was being a FAN is about

mrspurs
06-06-2008, 01:31 PM
i dont know....with the prices of gas going up and up....no jersey with any kind of name is worth keeping (not even signed).....of course you can use roy williams #31 cowboys jersey to wash your car with....since he changed his number to 38....you talk about being a fan....and all they care about is your money....tho my kids have jerseys, with the money they earn, they have to right to waste alot of money on whatever jerseys they want..(i bought a Tmac jersey at the goodwill that was in perfect shape, not a single scratch and it was an original, cost 1.99 cents) and to think some sucker paid 50 bucks then gave it away...thats not being a fan, its called times are tough....i love my spurs...but you wont find this fan since day one 1973 buy a 50 dollars jersey, that makes me sweat,....just my thoughts...go spurs go

bigfundamental21
06-06-2008, 07:42 PM
at a couple of the playoff games, they had one of each up for auction. the duncan one went for about $2500. it was framed.

the horry jersey went for about $1400.

honestfool84
06-06-2008, 08:42 PM
i dont know....with the prices of gas going up and up....no jersey with any kind of name is worth keeping (not even signed).....of course you can use roy williams #31 cowboys jersey to wash your car with....since he changed his number to 38....you talk about being a fan....and all they care about is your money....tho my kids have jerseys, with the money they earn, they have to right to waste alot of money on whatever jerseys they want..(i bought a Tmac jersey at the goodwill that was in perfect shape, not a single scratch and it was an original, cost 1.99 cents) and to think some sucker paid 50 bucks then gave it away...thats not being a fan, its called times are tough....i love my spurs...but you wont find this fan since day one 1973 buy a 50 dollars jersey, that makes me sweat,....just my thoughts...go spurs go

learn to use:
1. commas,
2. periods,
3. ellipses,
and 4. paragraphs.

alamo50
06-07-2008, 08:59 AM

Word.

missmyzte
06-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Now, now, let's not get crazy here. The Duncan jersey is priceless, but the Horry one is worthless anymore. Cheap Shot Bob? You should get rid of that thing as soon as possible ... and if you're looking for a place to get rid of it to, I'll happily take it off your hands.

:toast

timmydmvp
06-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Na i aint going to sell, i was just wondering. I do have COA's for both of them.