PDA

View Full Version : "Its the rims"

T Park
06-07-2008, 01:19 AM
Did I just seriously hear the Lakers whining on ESPN about the rims, and saying "they are way different than anywhere else and were a problem...."

My god :lol

spurscenter
06-07-2008, 01:32 AM
lakers, so overrated.

DazedAndConfused
06-07-2008, 01:45 AM
Someone asked them a question about the rims in BOS and they responded. How is that whining about the rims you fat fuck?

JeffDynasty
06-07-2008, 01:55 AM
Let's try to keep the conversation related to basketball.

lefty
06-07-2008, 02:04 AM
Someone asked them a question about the rims in BOS and they responded. How is that whining about the rims you fat fuck?

:wtf

sabar
06-07-2008, 02:40 AM

Anger issues much?

Flight3107
06-07-2008, 03:18 AM

Agreed, Tpark is a fat fuck

T Park
06-07-2008, 03:35 AM

I dunno, how is talking about being injuries constituted as whining when the Spurs talked about it and you said the SPurs were whining?

No longer fat, but, continue to act like a 12 year old retard.

T Park
06-07-2008, 03:35 AM
I have the brain level of a carrot. Please kill me and do the world a favor.

v2freak
06-07-2008, 04:14 AM
I dunno, how is talking about being injuries constituted as whining when the Spurs talked about it and you said the SPurs were whining?

He's right. Gotta be consistent there

DazedAndConfused
06-07-2008, 04:25 AM
I said the Spur's FANS were whining about his injury which they were.

The Spurs players and coaches refused to use it as an excuse.

v2freak
06-07-2008, 05:24 AM
I have always been curious. How does one define complaining/whining? How is it different from simply remarking about something in a negative fashion? Or, if you don't want to be labeled a complainer, should you just never say anything negative in your life? And what about criticism? Where do we draw the line?

KidCongo
06-07-2008, 07:27 AM
well what else could it be?

Girasuck
06-07-2008, 08:43 AM
Well...the Lakers do take after their coach. He's the biggest whining piece of shit coach that's ever been in the NBA. It doesn't surprise me one bit they made excuses because everyone knows that the Lakers don't lose unless there's an excuse.

monosylab1k
06-07-2008, 08:44 AM
I said the Spur's FANS were whining about his injury which they were.

The Spurs players and coaches refused to use it as an excuse.

Well then it's good to know that Lakers FANS refuse to use the rims as an excuse, but Lakers players are more than happy to whine about it to the media.

J.T.
06-07-2008, 08:52 AM
This is the new KFC spam, post whenever you see DazedAndConfused posting a weak take on basketball (hint: all of his posts are weak takes on basketball)

"When I asked if I could cum in her face, she said no"

"That's my thing, not always, I mean, so I stopped"

"I said um, give me a blow job, um, and then....kiss it.....she gave me a blow job."

"Whatever I need to do without making this thing become public, I will do man. I don't care what it is man, I will do it"

"I asked if I could cum in her face and she was like no um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping..."

"I'm nervous right now my hands are shaking"

"She wasn't that attractive"

"I jerked off when she left"

"I should have done what Shaq does. Shaq gives them money or buys them cars, he has already spent one million dollars"

"She didn't bleed, did she?"

J.T.
06-07-2008, 09:15 AM
S9P3IE6HJk

". . .you would like them to get Jerry West back, correct?"

Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_

Spurs da champs
06-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Seriously who bitches about the rims?

dickface
06-07-2008, 03:13 PM
This is the new KFC spam, post whenever you see DazedAndConfused posting a weak take on basketball (hint: all of his posts are weak takes on basketball)

"I said um, give me a blow job, um, and then....kiss it.....she gave me a blow job."

"Whatever I need to do without making this thing become public, I will do man. I don't care what it is man, I will do it"

"I asked if I could cum in her face and she was like no um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping..."

"I should have done what Shaq does. Shaq gives them money or buys them cars, he has already spent one million dollars"

:lmao it shall be done

Brutalis
06-07-2008, 06:09 PM
#1 He's right but don't go complaining about it
#2 Did the Spurs bitch about NO's rims that were so tight?
#3 The NBA is rigged duh

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-07-2008, 06:10 PM

:lol Oh, that's rich.

v2freak
06-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Well then it's good to know that Lakers FANS refuse to use the rims as an excuse, but Lakers players are more than happy to whine about it to the media.

:lol

SenorSpur
06-07-2008, 06:37 PM
If the Fakers go on to lose this series, I'm sure this excuse will get MUCH more mileage.

ehz33satx
06-08-2008, 01:52 AM

They should have no excuses and responded with "Our bad! We will play better next time." Blaming it on the rims! What an excuse!

ballhog
06-08-2008, 09:39 AM
They should have no excuses and responded with "Our bad! We will play better next time." Blaming it on the rims! What an excuse!

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/bb/fullj.636d586ce40b0c0eee5a106fce27ec0a/636d586ce40b0c0eee5a106fce27ec0a-getty-80398141bb863_celt_lal.jpg

KG had a remedy for that.

exstatic
06-08-2008, 10:05 AM
Both teams shoot at the same rims. Each team gets one rim for one half. Duh.

ducks
06-08-2008, 10:26 AM
so pistons beat boston there

why can not the lakers?

Purple & Gold
06-08-2008, 10:36 AM

So you finally lost your virginity?? Props to you T Pork :toast

Emanuel20
06-08-2008, 10:38 AM

Amusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao
Finals have been all about excuses...Lakers complaining about Pierce's injury, now rims.............Lol!

Condemned 2 HelLA
06-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Both teams shoot at the same rims. Each team gets one rim for one half. Duh.

During halftime, the facility crew went out to the floor, took down the rims from both sides of the floor and put the tweaked one on the Lamer's end.
Duh!
:lol