PDA

View Full Version : Belmont upset??



DBryant88
06-07-2008, 07:52 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/horseracing/story/8220638/Big-Brown-upset-in-bid-to-complete-Triple-Crown

I may not be a horse racing fan, but i wathced the belmont stakes just because i am a true sports fan and i love when history is made. I do have the utmost respect for Kent Desormeaux the rider on Big Brown. Just about any other jokc would have pushed the horse to far and could have ened up injurign of even killing the horse. But Kent eased up costing his horse fame. but he did it with honor, by not pushing the horse to its limits. so i raise my glass to you Kent Desormeaux:toast

Emanuel20
06-07-2008, 07:57 PM
Sad..I was hoping to witness history but....

dbreiden83080
06-07-2008, 08:11 PM
Something was wrong with Big Brown, a horse that dominant does not perform that badly. The horse that won today, BB supposedly beat in a different race by like 20 lengths.