PDA

View Full Version : Lakers are getting SCREWED by the refs!

tlongII
06-08-2008, 09:48 PM
This is ridiculous and I don't even like the Lakers.

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2008, 09:52 PM
Wgaf

tlongII
06-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Wgaf

Well, I can see that you're a true Spurs fan. :lol

SRJ
06-08-2008, 10:12 PM
If you're just counting FTAs then, yeah.

If you're watching the game, one team is shooting many more jumpers than the other one. During that Celtics run, the Lakers forgot all about Gasol.

confined
06-08-2008, 10:16 PM
somewhere Red Auerbach is laughing his ass off

tlongII
06-08-2008, 10:19 PM
If you're just counting FTAs then, yeah.

If you're watching the game, one team is shooting many more jumpers than the other one. During that Celtics run, the Lakers forgot all about Gasol.

I'm watching the game and you're full of shit.

baseline bum
06-08-2008, 10:21 PM
:toast to Dan Crawford.

baseline bum
06-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Fuck... these dumbasses can't stop Leon Powe from getting the ball 6 inches from the basket. No wonder LA is down 20FTA to Boston.

baseline bum
06-08-2008, 10:26 PM
Bullshit call on Powe

SRJ
06-08-2008, 10:28 PM
I'm watching the game and you're full of shit.

:tu

angelbelow
06-09-2008, 02:12 AM
i really dont see any extremely biased calls

Indazone
06-09-2008, 02:27 AM
But but but...the Lakers have "The Machine" He should be drilling those 3 ptrs :lol

mavsfan1000
06-09-2008, 02:38 AM
I was rooting for the Celtics, but I also noticed the Lakers were getting screwed. Dan Crawford is a horrible ref. Very biased.

IronMexican
06-09-2008, 02:59 AM
I think it's stupid to say it was rigged, did the refs cost us the game? yeah, but thats just stupid calls from the refs, i don't believe stern said "make sure Boston wins tonight"

curtismedellin
06-09-2008, 03:02 AM
Bullshit call on Powe

I love it!!!

curtismedellin
06-09-2008, 03:09 AM
Then quit your bitcass whinnin

LAKERS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

curtismedellin
06-09-2008, 03:12 AM
:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast
:toast to Dan Crawford.:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast

TDMVPDPOY
06-09-2008, 03:34 AM
thats the price faker fans when striking a deal with the devil

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-09-2008, 03:44 AM
good to see. Every team that plays the Lakers usually gets screwed, so it is nice to see them copping it.

The Franchise
06-09-2008, 09:19 AM
Good.

DazedAndConfused
06-09-2008, 09:45 AM
Good.

GTFO out of here Rocket fan. I can take Spur fan talking shit, or even Mav fan after they got cheated out of the Finals in '06........but for fuck sakes get your pathetic 1st round exiting face the fuck out of this thread.

shelshor
06-09-2008, 09:47 AM
Live by the refs, die by the refs

romad_20
06-09-2008, 09:48 AM
Let's all remember Joe Crawford, game 4. Shut the fuck up lakers!

DazedAndConfused
06-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Let's all remember Joe Crawford, game 4. Shut the fuck up lakers!

That was one fucking call you douchebag, don't even compare the two situations. The Spurs still outshot the Lakers from the free throw line in that series, don't act like they were biased towards LAL.

lebomb
06-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Tdon't act like they were biased towards LAL.

STFU you biased whinny biatch. They were totally calling for LA. :rolleyes

manufor3
06-09-2008, 10:04 AM
ummm lets see, boston lost a 24-point lead... ya the lakers are getting REAL screwed by the refs

The Franchise
06-09-2008, 10:05 AM
GTFO out of here Rocket fan. I can take Spur fan talking shit, or even Mav fan after they got cheated out of the Finals in '06........but for fuck sakes get your pathetic 1st round exiting face the fuck out of this thread.

Don't be made be cause your rapist boyfriend isn't being treated like the queen that he is. STFU and lose gracefully.

DazedAndConfused
06-09-2008, 10:05 AM
STFU you biased whinny biatch. They were totally calling for LA. :rolleyes

Bullshit. Go look at the stats, the refs significantly favored the Spurs if anything. The Spurs were just too shitty to capitalize.

The Franchise
06-09-2008, 10:09 AM
That was one fucking call you douchebag, don't even compare the two situations. The Spurs still outshot the Lakers from the free throw line in that series, don't act like they were biased towards LAL. Stop crying you bandwagon riding _itch the ride is almost over.

BiZNicK

If it wasn't for the refs, they wouldn't be here in the 1st place. They should be grateful

lebomb
Bullshit. Go look at the stats, the refs significantly favored the Spurs if anything. The Spurs were just too shitty to capitalize.

I dont care what you say.......that bump against Brent Barry told me all I need to know and more. Yes it was one call, but it was a huge no call. A deal breaker. I still think LA would have won regardless. :(

DazedAndConfused
06-09-2008, 10:11 AM
I dont care what you say.......that bump against Brent Barry told me all I need to know and more. Yes it was one call, but it was a huge no call. A deal breaker. I still think LA would have won regardless. :(

So what the fuck are you complaining about dumbshit? :lmao:lmao:lmao

And Rocket fan, you will NEVER have the right to talk shit to anyone. NEVER.

lebomb
06-09-2008, 10:15 AM
So what the fuck are you complaining about dumbshit? :lmao:lmao:lmao

Just pointing out the fact that the Laker nation said that wasnt a foul.....but, now yall see every ticky tack foul against your own team. :lmao

Fisher was laying on top of Barrys head and shoulders and shit, but Lakerfan didnt see the foul. Fuck LA and the fans. Biatches!!!!

pawe
06-09-2008, 11:43 AM
What do you expect, they're Lakerfans.

romad_20
06-09-2008, 12:02 PM
That was one fucking call you douchebag, don't even compare the two situations. The Spurs still outshot the Lakers from the free throw line in that series, don't act like they were biased towards LAL.

Haha, I'm a douchbag?! :rollin

Here you go :whine

thispego
06-09-2008, 12:05 PM

very true :tu

TheMACHINE
06-09-2008, 12:21 PM

we shoulda just done the same deal as the spurs did with the devil..

Spurs: Devil, we're desperate for rings...we tanked and got Duncan..please help us out.

Devil: Fine..i'll make you win titles...but since im the devil..I cant let you be happy too much....so i'll let you win one year, but the following year, i cant make you win. You'll have to settle for sucking every other year. This will last for 4 titles. Boston has a contract coming up right after. By the way... Lakers sold me Shaq's soul to get a threepeat somewhere along the way. Cant guarantee when it'll happen.

Spurs: Good deal!

Purple & Gold
06-09-2008, 12:45 PM
Seriously the refs did a horrible job. They killed all the Lakers momentum and paraded the Celtics to the FT line. If you're gonna call ticky tack fouls fine.... If you're gonna let them play physical fine.... But at least call it the same for both teams. Just ridiculous that the Celtics play by a certain set of calls and the Lakers play by another set of calls. Even my Laker Hater friends can't believe what they saw, and they are true Laker Haters. Anybody that is honest with themselves realizes how horrible and one sided the refs have been. Not as bad as when the Mavs got screwed, but it's starting to look that way.

And for spur fans crying about the foul on Barry STFU cause Fisher's shot hit the rim. spurs got all the calls the whole series except for that one, which should have never happened anyways.

DazedAndConfused
06-09-2008, 12:45 PM

Spurs: Devil, we're desperate for rings...we tanked and got Duncan..please help us out.

Devil: Fine..i'll make you win titles...but since im the devil..I cant let you be happy too much....so i'll let you win one year, but the following year, i cant make you win. You'll have to settle for sucking every other year. This will last for 4 titles. Boston has a contract coming up right after. By the way... Lakers sold me Shaq's soul to get a threepeat somewhere along the way. Cant guarantee when it'll happen.

:lmao

DazedAndConfused
06-09-2008, 12:47 PM
I'm not complaining at all about the foul calls that were made against the Lakers. They were ticky tack calls, but yes if you go by the book they were fouls. My beef is that the Celtics weren't called for doing the exact same things on their end.

The lack of consistency was maddening. I expect to see some level of home-cooking, the Lakers are good enough to overcome that on the road. But a 28 F/T disparity is just too much for any team to overcome, it's amazing the Lakers cut it down to 2 pts at the very end.

Purple & Gold
06-09-2008, 12:55 PM
I'm not complaining at all about the foul calls that were made against the Lakers. They were ticky tack calls, but yes if you go by the book they were fouls. My beef is that the Celtics weren't called for doing the exact same things on their end.

The lack of consistency was maddening. I expect to see some level of home-cooking, the Lakers are good enough to overcome that on the road. But a 28 F/T disparity is just too much for any team to overcome, it's amazing the Lakers cut it down to 2 pts at the very end.

That's the main thing. Call it the same for both teams. Ridiculous that there are two sets of calls for each team. And then the refs tried to make it up at the end of the game. Too little to late. Almost impossible to come back from 20 down in the fourth.

ata
06-09-2008, 01:38 PM

Good one!

ON: There was at least five uncalled fouls on Kobe alone.

TheNextGen
06-09-2008, 03:05 PM

LOL....

Probably the way it went. :lol

Cry Havoc
06-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Seriously the refs did a horrible job. They killed all the Lakers momentum and paraded the Celtics to the FT line. If you're gonna call ticky tack fouls fine.... If you're gonna let them play physical fine.... But at least call it the same for both teams. Just ridiculous that the Celtics play by a certain set of calls and the Lakers play by another set of calls. Even my Laker Hater friends can't believe what they saw, and they are true Laker Haters. Anybody that is honest with themselves realizes how horrible and one sided the refs have been. Not as bad as when the Mavs got screwed, but it's starting to look that way.

And for spur fans crying about the foul on Barry STFU cause Fisher's shot hit the rim. spurs got all the calls the whole series except for that one, which should have never happened anyways.

Retroactive Shaq-Fu karma. It's a bitch, and completely deserved.

The Franchise
06-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Laker fans should never, never, never, NEVER, complain about favorable officiating given to anyone.