PDA

View Full Version : Top of east better than top of west

PistonskillSpurs
06-08-2008, 10:17 PM
No doubt about it, the Celtics and the Pistons are the two best team in the NBA. Detroit would have beaten La as well, and I think the Cavs would even have a shot at beating them in a series.

The power at the top has turned eastern conference baby, and I love it. The top teams in the east plat defense the way it should be played. I think it's beautiful ball.

The Spurs used to play it, but they didn't seem to be as intense with it this season.

Just as the Pacers would have beaten LA in 2004 (maybe in one extra game, six games), the Pistons would have beaten LA this year too.

Lakers look outmatched, like they weren't prepared for the physical eastern conference defense, they are paying the price.

There's a reason the Celtics and Pistons beat up on the west this season, they are simply better.

NewJerSpur
06-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Funny this topic comes up every time the Spurs AREN'T in the finals....because they don't lose to the East when it counts and certainly don't get throttled like the Lakers have in their last 2 Finals appearances leading up to tonight. And no that's not "homer" talk, IT'S FACT.

lefty
06-08-2008, 10:21 PM
Excepted that the West top team is not in the FInals.

But East top team >>> West 2nd best

George Gervin's Afro
06-08-2008, 10:24 PM
this is a stupid thread..

picnroll
06-08-2008, 10:32 PM
Based on the playoffs I'd say that the Hawks and Cavs >>>>>>> Pistons