06-09-2008, 06:39 AM
shut the fuck up

MavDynasty
06-09-2008, 06:52 AM
what he said^

21_Blessings
06-09-2008, 07:03 AM
shut the fuck up

Ah, I guess you remember Miami backdoor sweeping your ass back in 06.

Gonna win out at home. Close it out in 6.

MavDynasty
06-09-2008, 07:07 AM

I'm gonna quote this shit when you guys get your ass swept

Capt Bringdown
06-09-2008, 07:16 AM
The Rapist will never win another ring. Book it.

Shank
06-09-2008, 07:34 AM
Multiple posts from Lakerfan and not one mention of the refs. Amazing self-control being displayed. Kudos.

stretch
06-09-2008, 08:04 AM

miami has nothing to do with this series.

lakers suck balls

youre a fucking idiot

DazedAndConfused
06-09-2008, 08:54 AM
We're gonna win all 3 home games, and I expect the officiating to be as ridiculously biased as it was for the Celtics in their home games.

Game 2 just ignited a fire in the Laker team, down 24 with 7 minutes to go and they just don't quit. Damn near pulled off the biggest comeback in NBA history. The solution to combat the Celtics clog the lane defense is to spread the floor with shooters. When KG sags off of Odom there is no room for Kobe to operate in the paint. When Radman was on the floor he had to come out to the 3pt line to stop him from shooting 3's and Kobe was able to get to the rim MUCH easier.

MadDog73
06-09-2008, 09:00 AM
Multiple posts from Lakerfan and not one mention of the refs. Amazing self-control being displayed. Kudos.

I expect the officiating to be as ridiculously biased as it was for the Celtics in their home games.

MadDog73
06-09-2008, 09:01 AM
We're gonna win all 3 home games, and I expect the officiating to be as ridiculously biased as it was for the Celtics in their home games.

Game 2 just ignited a fire in the Laker team, down 24 with 7 minutes to go and they just don't quit. Damn near pulled off the biggest comeback in NBA history. The solution to combat the Celtics clog the lane defense is to spread the floor with shooters. When KG sags off of Odom there is no room for Kobe to operate in the paint. When Radman was on the floor he had to come out to the 3pt line to stop him from shooting 3's and Kobe was able to get to the rim MUCH easier.

But they didn't win, and they still have to win one in Boston.

Celtics in 7.

DazedAndConfused
06-09-2008, 09:04 AM

Celtics in 7.

This is where the 2-3-2 format helps the road team. If the Lakers can hold serve, they are 8-0 @ home, then they come back to BOS 3-2 and have 2 chances two more chances to win on the road.

DazedAndConfused
06-09-2008, 09:04 AM

Celtics in 7.

Did you give up on the Spurs when they were down 0-2 to the Hornets?

The Franchise
06-09-2008, 09:07 AM
Backdoor fucking sweep. :lobt::lol:rollin:lmao Really?:rollin:lmao:lmao:lmao

MadDog73
06-09-2008, 09:08 AM
Did you give up on the Spurs when they were down 0-2 to the Hornets?

Actually, I thought the Spurs were done.

Props to them for proving me wrong...

not that it did them any good in the long run.

And I realize the 2-3-2 format actually gives LA an edge. They get momentum from winning 3 in a row.

But I just don't see this Celtics team losing at home.

BTW, Phil bitching about the Refs (again!) was classic. What goes around...

TheMACHINE
06-09-2008, 09:35 AM
Backdoor fucking sweep. :lobt:

you sound like them crazy spurs fans last series. :king

BiZNicK
06-09-2008, 10:05 AM
Ok...

lets see if you can at least win ONE game first though.

Celtics sweeping the Lakers is highly more likely.

Paul Pierce Finals MVP

DDS4
06-09-2008, 11:27 AM
Sweeping the middle 3 home games is a pretty rare feat, although I think the Heat did this recently in '06.

pawe
06-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Where do these freaking Lakerfans get their misguided confidence from? Lakers are done idiot!

JoeTait75
06-09-2008, 11:47 AM
Sweeping the middle 3 home games is a pretty rare feat, although I think the Heat did this recently in '06.

It's only been done twice since the Finals went to 2-3-2: Pistons in '04 and Heat in '06. There have been more road sweeps of the middle three than home sweeps (Pistons in '90, Bulls in '91, Lake Show in '01).

DazedAndConfused
06-09-2008, 12:48 PM
One game at a time. I find it funny that Spur fan is talking shit to Laker fan for believing in his team.

"1."

td4mvp21
06-09-2008, 12:54 PM
One game at a time. I find it funny that Spur fan is talking shit to Laker fan for believing in his team.

"1."

Lakers fans did the same to us, so what do you expect?

Anyway, this could very well happen because Boston sucks on the road. Most teams don't underachieve like the Pistons.

MONTENEGRINO
06-09-2008, 04:26 PM
Yeah... LAKERS in 6

Budkin
06-09-2008, 04:28 PM

Shut the fuck up you trolling piece of shit. I'm going to laugh at your dumb ass when you lose.

pawe
06-09-2008, 04:34 PM
Deal with it Lakerfans, this is a Spurs forum so a lot of people won't agree on your delusions..but yeah keep believing while it's still free.

DarrinS
06-09-2008, 04:39 PM
Kobe is my backdoor man

What? :wow

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-09-2008, 04:45 PM
What? :wow

:lol

hater
06-09-2008, 04:47 PM
:lol @ faker fans. pathetic

baseline bum
06-09-2008, 04:54 PM

I remember the last time the Lakers lost a playoff game like that. Furious 4th quarter comeback from 25 down in SBC, and then just barely lose the game when Rob's shots rims out. Next game they get dropped by 28 by the Spurs on their homecourt.

Losing a game like that is way worse than getting blown out. Almost blowing a game from 24 up will light a fire under the Celtics asses, and make them play a full 48 in game 3. LA is fucked.

Tek_XX
06-09-2008, 04:57 PM
I remember the last time the Lakers lost a playoff game like that. Furious 4th quarter comeback from 25 down in SBC, and then just barely lose the game when Rob's shots rims out. Next game they get dropped by 28 by the Spurs on their homecourt.

Losing a game like that is way worse than getting blown out. Almost blowing a game from 24 up will light a fire under the Celtics asses, and make them play a full 48 in game 3. LA is fucked.

This is what i was thinking about when L.A came back last night. It's somewhat overrated as a motivator to come back only to lose.

21_Blessings
06-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Shut the fuck up you trolling piece of shit. I'm going to laugh at your dumb ass when you lose.

How them fish bitin? :fishing :flag:

The Lakers are going to expose these puke green faggot leprechauns at home. Going back to Boston up 3-2 and the Celtics will shrivle under the pressure.

MavDynasty
06-09-2008, 05:44 PM

The Lakers are going to expose these puke green faggot leprechauns at home. Going back to Boston up 3-2 and the Celtics will shrivle under the pressure.

Shut the fuck up you stupid shit.The fakers have been exposed already and soon you can join the great fishing tourney the west is having this year.

Banzai
06-09-2008, 06:31 PM
"When I asked if I could cum in her face, she said no"

"That's my thing, not always, I mean, so I stopped"

"I said um, give me a blow job, um, and then....kiss it.....she gave me a blow job."

"Whatever I need to do without making this thing become public, I will do man. I don't care what it is man, I will do it"

"I asked if I could cum in her face and she was like no um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping..."

"I'm nervous right now my hands are shaking"

"She wasn't that attractive"

"I jerked off when she left"

"I should have done what Shaq does. Shaq gives them money or buys them cars, he has already spent one million dollars"

"She didn't bleed, did she?" popeyes chicken is better:rollin

bostonguy
06-09-2008, 07:36 PM

Very very very very possible. I dont give a fuck if these pussies are up 2-0. LA hasnt lost at Staples yet these playoffs. While the Lakers must win 3 in a row, Boston still has to get 1 game in Los Angeles. Boston is capable of winning on the road but they are also capable of blowing a 2-0 series lead. Celts need to win game 4 or game 5. I'd be shocked as hell if they even kept game 3 close.

If the Celts do lose all 3 games in LA, the Lakers are winning this series. If the Celts manage to steal 1 of the next 3 games, then I like their chances to end this in 6. Time will tell but until the Celts actually get that 3rd and 4th win, they havent proven a god damn thing.

endrity
06-09-2008, 08:01 PM
Shut the fuck up you stupid shit.The fakers have been exposed already and soon you can join the great fishing tourney the west is having this year.

don't feed the trolls!!!

21_Blessings
06-10-2008, 12:45 AM
Spurs fan should know a thing or two about backdoor sweeps. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmo4uFggxbE)

Benvolio_Montague
06-10-2008, 01:46 AM
This whole fucking forum has gone to shit since the Lakers became relevant again.

manufor3
06-10-2008, 09:09 AM
whatever happened to "kobe is the next jordan"? oh ya, jordan's not a rapist

DePastino
06-10-2008, 10:57 AM

"1."

It's okay to believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. The problem comes when you tell other people about it.

koriwhat
06-10-2008, 01:41 PM
buddy and i played 2k8 last night... started finals game3 at the staples center and i rode the gravey train all the way home with LA. won 4 straight. damn you 2k8!!!

anyhow fuck both celts/flakers... fuck them both! but 2k8 is never wrong.

MadDog73
06-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Very very very very possible. I dont give a fuck if these pussies are up 2-0. LA hasnt lost at Staples yet these playoffs. While the Lakers must win 3 in a row, Boston still has to get 1 game in Los Angeles. Boston is capable of winning on the road but they are also capable of blowing a 2-0 series lead. Celts need to win game 4 or game 5. I'd be shocked as hell if they even kept game 3 close.

If the Celts do lose all 3 games in LA, the Lakers are winning this series. If the Celts manage to steal 1 of the next 3 games, then I like their chances to end this in 6. Time will tell but until the Celts actually get that 3rd and 4th win, they havent proven a god damn thing.

Really?

Even if Lakers come back to Boston up 3-2, I wouldn't be surprised if Boston wins in 7.

But Boston should win ONE in LA. It's very hard to beat a team 3 times in a row...

Budkin
06-10-2008, 02:17 PM
The Lakers will be lucky to win 2 of the games let alone all 3.

Findog
06-10-2008, 02:19 PM

Now when I'm sitting there with a woman, and all she can talk about is sex, I'm usually not interested. But when I'm ready for something, I just surprise them. It's best because you don't have to see their face. I usually think about David Robinson or Chris Isaak

Findog
06-10-2008, 02:19 PM
If you're scared Laker fan, get a dog.

Now when I'm sitting there with a woman, and all she can talk about is sex, I'm usually not interested. But when I'm ready for something, I just surprise them. It's best because you don't have to see their face. I usually think about David Robinson or Chris Isaak

Findog
06-10-2008, 02:20 PM

Findog
06-10-2008, 02:20 PM

Findog
06-10-2008, 02:21 PM
Spurs fan should know a thing or two about backdoor sweeps. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmo4uFggxbE)

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-10-2008, 02:23 PM
:lmao Where's that from?

Findog
06-10-2008, 02:26 PM
:lmao Where's that from?

When I was 19 and in college, a buddy and I were extremely high and watching NYPD Blue. That led to "Menage a Franz," a tv spec script wherein Dennis Franz has two hot bisexual girlfriends that inexplicably won't do a threesome with him. Every week, he schemes to get them into bed at the same time...

Yeah, I was cleaning out a storage unit this weekend and came across it. We actually mailed it to ABC and his personal address.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-10-2008, 02:34 PM
When I was 19 and in college, a buddy and I were extremely high and watching NYPD Blue. That led to "Menage a Franz," a tv spec script wherein Dennis Franz has two hot bisexual girlfriends that inexplicably won't do a threesome with him. Every week, he schemes to get them into bed at the same time...

Yeah, I was cleaning out a storage unit this weekend and came across it. We actually mailed it to ABC and his personal address.

:lol Cool

21_Blessings
06-10-2008, 04:33 PM
But Boston should win ONE in LA. It's very hard to beat a team 3 times in a row...

Yeah well Boston has been pitiful at home all post season while the Lakers are undefeated at Staples.

Boston isn't going to get a fucking +28 fta advantage on the road.

Findog
06-10-2008, 04:51 PM
Yeah well Boston has been pitiful at home all post season while the Lakers are undefeated at Staples.

MadDog73
06-10-2008, 04:55 PM

You mean "pitiful on the road."

And, yes, I agree.

And yes, Lakers will get to the line tonight.

And Kobe is due for a 40+ pt game.

I get all that. That's why instead of being a numbnut and saying the Celtics will sweep, I'm saying they will win ONE fucking game in LA and win in 6.

Of course, they don't HAVE to. They could win game 7 too. Either way, Celtics win the series, and Lakers lose another Finals.

It always strikes me that Laker fans are proud that their team has lost the most Final games in NBA history.

I guess if it makes losing to the Celtics bearable, you'll justify it however you can.

Ghazi
06-10-2008, 06:02 PM
Lakers are soft, 21 blessings is an idiot, Celtics in 6.

GrandeDavid
06-10-2008, 06:59 PM

2002 rings = *

21_Blessings
06-10-2008, 11:01 PM
Lakers still winning this shit in 6

ballhog
06-10-2008, 11:08 PM

Lakers just sqeaked out first win in the series and you're already talking smack. Hilarious. You can't make this shit up.

TampaDude
06-10-2008, 11:12 PM

:toast

Ghazi
06-11-2008, 12:35 AM
You know a game is an aberration when Sasha Vujacic outscores Pierce/Garnett combined... Celtics in 6 IMO

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 12:40 AM
You know a game is an aberration when Sasha Vujacic outscores Pierce/Garnett combined... Celtics in 6 IMO

Must have missed last series when Sasha outplayed Manu 4 out of 5 games (Yes manu is still the better player. Don't cry Spurs fan).

Ghazi
06-11-2008, 12:47 AM
Na I didn't... Vujacic shot 30% that series... and never outscored DUncan/Ginobili COMBINED.

good game by him tonight, but I doubt this is sustainable in the long term which is why I think the Celtics will win in 6!

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Na I didn't... Vujacic shot 30% that series... and never outscored DUncan/Ginobili COMBINED.

good game by him tonight, but I doubt this is sustainable in the long term which is why I think the Celtics will win in 6!

if the Lakers make their free throws they blow out the Celtics tonight

Boston aint winning in LA. Boston in 6 not gonna happen

DazedAndConfused
06-11-2008, 01:25 AM
BOS is SO bad on the road the Lakers might just win all 3 games here despite playing like shit.

If Ray Allen wasn't having the shooting performance of his career the Celtics wouldn't even stand a chance.

Ghazi
06-11-2008, 01:52 AM
if if if... whatever happens happens. Allen had a hot shooting game, KG/Pierce sucked... Lakers missed a lot of free throws... Vujacic of all people is the Lakers 2nd best player... Odom/Gasol do nothing.

Too many variables, strange things occur in given games, so things such as "if Allen didn't shoot lights out" or "if the Lakers didn't miss their free throws" are irrelevant, because the exact opposite may happen next game and the Celtics could still win the game.

KobeOwnsBowen
06-12-2008, 08:41 PM
No shit man. You knew the Lakers would not fold over and die. They fucking own the nba. Kobe is God!

milkyway21
06-12-2008, 10:19 PM
Kobe is god.

4Q, where is that 40+pts from Kobe?

Celtics came back from a 20-pt deficit :rolleyes

this is it, you'll lose tonight, you're in big trouble.

QuietDynasty
06-12-2008, 10:24 PM
celtics will win , only cause they're the flavor of the month and it's probably the last shot at a ring for career losers 1 2 and 3 allen garnett and pierce, who never could get to the next level. so there is their motivation.

NBA...... THE FIX IS IN

IT WAS A FOUL.....GO SPURS!!!!

milkyway21
06-12-2008, 10:29 PM
look, this is supposed to be a Laker win 27-20 LA FTs :lol

only they missed 8 of it :lmao

milkyway21
06-12-2008, 10:42 PM
I know that the Lakers are good. I respect the Celtics team because of their love for Duncan. ok, I hate Allen, but I want the Celtics to win the title because of that non-called foul on Brent. After that Derek .04 and this yr, it is becoming unacceptable to me.
The NBA has to accept that whoever wins against the Spurs with a * must not win a title. The Celtics must win this one to win it all. The Lakers has not lost a game in LA since March 18, it's about time. It's tonight. I can feel it.

Payback.

pls win Celtics.

resistanze
06-12-2008, 10:51 PM

BiZNicK
06-12-2008, 10:51 PM
Official Fail Thread

peskypesky
06-12-2008, 10:52 PM
GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-1, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trainwreck2100
06-12-2008, 11:03 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/Trainwreck2100/barkerfail.jpg

1ytCEuuW2_A

Banzai
06-12-2008, 11:05 PM
Fail

Spurtacus
06-12-2008, 11:06 PM
oops! :bang

KobeOwnsBowen
06-12-2008, 11:12 PM
Fucking kill me now.

Banzai
06-12-2008, 11:13 PM
Fucking kill me now.

:hang

Spurtacus
06-12-2008, 11:17 PM
Fucking kill me now.

http://www.projectsilence.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/rambo.thumbnail.jpg

milkyway21
06-12-2008, 11:21 PM
:hang:lmao

Vinnie_Johnson
06-12-2008, 11:35 PM
http://www.projectsilence.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/rambo.thumbnail.jpg

:lmao :bking:bking

Findog
06-13-2008, 07:48 AM

Where are you, you little faggot? I guess we won't see your faggot ass until November unless the Lakers win on Sunday night.

MateoNeygro
06-13-2008, 09:18 AM
No shit man. You knew the Lakers would not fold over and die. They fucking own the nba. Kobe is God!

hahah Pierce fucking owned Kobe. CHEERS TO THE CELTICS AND THEIR FANS!:toast

MateoNeygro
06-13-2008, 09:21 AM

HAHA Boston really flipped the script on the Lakers, BIGGEST COMEBACK IN FINALS HISTORY. Kobe is no Jordan, like i said before Pierce Owned Kobe.

manufor3
06-13-2008, 10:29 AM
lets go Celtics! As i have predicted from the start- Celts in 5

cash459
06-13-2008, 11:45 AM
Where are you, you little faggot? I guess we won't see your faggot ass until November unless the Lakers win on Sunday night.

:lmao :lmao he's scared to show off anymore of his stupidity.....he's probably curled up in the fetal position in a dark corner of his basement, sobbing about how stupid he looks, along with his team. Or entertaining himself with his stash of gay porn :lmao

DDS4
06-13-2008, 12:39 PM
if the Lakers make their free throws they blow out the Celtics tonight

Boston aint winning in LA. Boston in 6 not gonna happen

So. much. Fail.

cash459
06-13-2008, 08:35 PM
page 2!!?? I Want 21_blessings to see this thread every day he is on this site.... :lmao

The Franchise
06-13-2008, 09:02 PM
page 2!!?? I Want 21_blessings to see this thread every day he is on this site.... :lmao

Keep the thread alive!!!:lol

m33p0
06-13-2008, 10:37 PM
bumping for bumpage's sake.

resistanze
06-13-2008, 11:26 PM
Seriously, I hope the OP didn't commit suicide.

Findog
06-14-2008, 02:11 PM
Seriously, I hope the OP didn't commit suicide.

I wouldn't mind if he did.

Eat it Laker troll.

Findog
06-14-2008, 02:12 PM
Boston in 6 not gonna happen

Couldn't agree more. Boston in 5 is more like it.

baseline bum
06-14-2008, 02:18 PM
HAHA Boston really flipped the script on the Lakers, BIGGEST COMEBACK IN PLAYOFFS HISTORY. Kobe is no Jordan, like i said before Pierce Owned Kobe.

Correction

Reggie Miller
06-14-2008, 02:56 PM
I wouldn't mind if he did.

Eat it Laker troll.

If I knew his address, I would send him a crate full of Dostoyevsky novels and Leonard Cohen records, just hoping it would push him over the edge.

Be a man, 21 Blessings. It's the point in your murder/suicide pact where you are supposed to turn the gun on yourself. TURN IT! TURN IT!

:shootme

J.T.
06-14-2008, 03:26 PM
We're gonna win all 3 home games

lol, what?

KobeOwnsBowen
06-14-2008, 03:28 PM
Lakers in 7. Kobe will show you why he is better than Jordan.

J.T.
06-14-2008, 03:31 PM

Dude even if the Lakers win tomorrow, they can't win in Boston. Not once, not twice. It's over in one of the next two games. Probably Game 5.

cash459
06-14-2008, 05:03 PM

:lmao :lmao :rollin :rollin yet ANOTHER moronic faker troll!!

cash459
06-14-2008, 05:04 PM
21_blessings................come out, come out where ever you are......:lmao

cash459
06-14-2008, 05:04 PM
Couldn't agree more. Boston in 5 is more like it.

:lmao

BlackSwordsMan
06-14-2008, 05:07 PM
Lakers In 6

cash459
06-14-2008, 05:28 PM
Lakers In 6

:lmao i see what you did there....

SenorSpur
06-14-2008, 06:09 PM

How about backdoor ass-rape? :lol

Trainwreck2100
06-14-2008, 06:11 PM
Last Activity: 06-12-2008 05:38 PM

cash459
06-15-2008, 09:39 AM
Sunday morning bumb for all the fathers out there. Lord help us, if that includes 21_blessings. We definitely dont need that.

cash459
06-16-2008, 06:32 AM
man...page 2!? c'mon

Findog
06-16-2008, 01:52 PM
I think I saw 21 Blessing's avatar on a milk carton.

cash459
06-16-2008, 08:13 PM
I think I saw 21 Blessing's avatar on a milk carton.

:lol yeah, when I was driving on the highway, i think i saw an amber alert too. It said he was last seen on a short yellow bus, with monster tires & someone who looked like kobe bryant. Keep your eyes open for that one.

cash459
06-17-2008, 10:48 AM

If you're scared Laker fan, get a dog.

:lmao :rollin :nope

The Franchise
06-17-2008, 04:42 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-17-2008, 10:25 PM
Lakers winning this thing in 6
Yea.. something's not quite right here.

cash459
06-18-2008, 08:11 AM
How much worse do you think he feels now!? :lmao

Red Hawk #21
06-26-2008, 04:45 PM

21 Douchebags failed.

PS I didn't bump this thread to rub it in Laker fans faces but I really hated this guy, he probably jumped off a bridge when the Lakers lost lol.

Spurtacus
06-26-2008, 05:08 PM
Epic fail.

IronMexican
06-26-2008, 05:37 PM
:lol i say we just enjoy him gone. i hate fans who can be here when times are good, but are out the door before you can blink you're eyes.

21_Blessings
06-26-2008, 06:40 PM
Lakers winning this thing next year.

Findog
06-26-2008, 06:49 PM

Did the Lakers just trade Jordan Farmar and a conditional second-round pick for the rights to Derrick Rose? Why the fuck else are you here?

Harry Callahan
06-26-2008, 06:51 PM
I was hoping an unfortunate accident would prevent the OP from ever joining us again. Too bad.

Lakers08Champs
06-26-2008, 06:53 PM
It's over for the NBA....It's Over!

Spurtacus
06-26-2008, 11:07 PM

You might want to request a username change...

anakha
06-27-2008, 12:21 AM

And the nimrod slinks back into the forum. :lmao

Findog
07-18-2008, 04:36 PM
bump

Findog
07-18-2008, 04:36 PM
lol, 21 Blessings

dirk4mvp
07-18-2008, 04:48 PM
lol, 21 Blessings

hi

nil.ball
07-18-2008, 04:55 PM
The Rapist will never win another ring. Book it.

cash459
07-18-2008, 07:40 PM

oh yeah, because we all know you are epic at making predictions! :lol :rollin :lmao

The Franchise
07-18-2008, 08:43 PM
Did they win?

cash459
07-21-2008, 10:27 AM
LMAO @ 21_blessings

pauls931
07-21-2008, 10:45 AM
Lakers still think they can win it?

Larry89
07-21-2008, 07:46 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Abvwe7wJbW4&feature=related

starting at 4:30.

mystargtr34
07-21-2008, 07:56 PM
:lol that was some bullshit right there.

The Franchise
07-21-2008, 08:17 PM
:lol that was some bullshit right there.

I'm not even a Portland fan and that shit makes me mad.:ihit:ihit

pauls931
07-21-2008, 09:51 PM
And that's when you know you're an NBA superstar.

Showtime24 LAKERS
07-21-2008, 10:22 PM

WildcardManu
07-21-2008, 10:32 PM
Fucking bullshit, now i'm pissed. Fuck you David Stern

21_Blessings
07-22-2008, 07:03 PM

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-22-2008, 07:05 PM

21_Blessings
07-22-2008, 07:08 PM
Spurs: Same team, but older. They'll get destroyed in 4 games instead of 5 next season.

Utah: Mentally weak bitches outside of Deron. Fucking Mormons.

Houston: T-Quit

Dallas: Still sucks. Irrelevant.

Blazer fans: Fuck off. Faggots.

Hornets: The Lakers only competition in the West but have no chance with Bynum coming back.

Suns: lol

Clippers: lol

Denver: lol

GS: Ronny's cool, but lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-22-2008, 07:10 PM
Bynum isn't for sure coming back. I wouldn't put much stock into the Lakers taking the West again until the season has come for a good 25+ games and Bynum still looks good by then.

21_Blessings
07-22-2008, 07:14 PM
Bynum isn't for sure coming back.

Bynum's comeback is just as sure as Oden's. You retard.

I wouldn't put much stock into the Lakers taking the West again until the season has come for a good 25+ games and Bynum still looks good by then.

Bynum is coming back. But the Lakers would win the West yet again even without him.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-22-2008, 07:16 PM
Bynum's comeback is just as sure as Oden's. You retard..
Still doesn't mean he can't re-injure it. You just gotta wait. I know that's hard for someone of your temper, but hey you gotta do it.

Bynum is coming back. But the Lakers would win the West yet again even without him.
I doubt it.

The Franchise
08-12-2008, 07:58 PM
:lobt2:

Red Hawk #21
05-18-2009, 02:06 PM
Haha, you're not winning shit this year either lol

JustBlaze
05-18-2009, 02:18 PM
Spurs: Same team, but older. They'll get destroyed in 4 games instead of 5 next season.

Utah: Mentally weak bitches outside of Deron. Fucking Mormons.

Houston: T-Quit

Dallas: Still sucks. Irrelevant.

Blazer fans: Fuck off. Faggots.

Hornets: The Lakers only competition in the West but have no chance with Bynum coming back.

Suns: lol

Clippers: lol

Denver: lol

GS: Ronny's cool, but lol

monosylab1k
05-18-2009, 02:32 PM
5PDuqk_DSMw

rayray2k8
05-18-2009, 03:00 PM
Who the hell bumped this?? :lol

Red Hawk #21
05-18-2009, 03:05 PM
Who the hell bumped this?? :lol

It was me lol but I should have saved it for when the Lakers get eliminated.

j-money24
05-18-2009, 03:18 PM

You should've.

Boston Pancake
06-03-2010, 01:45 AM

This never gets old :lmao

ezau
06-03-2010, 02:06 AM
Celtics in 6.

LnGrrrR
06-03-2010, 02:19 AM
Bynum's comeback is just as sure as Oden's. You retard.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

For once 21 Blessings, I agree with you.

redzero
06-03-2010, 03:48 AM
Celtics sweep the Lakers in six again this time.

Save it, screen cap it, quote it--I don't care.

21_Blessings
06-03-2010, 03:53 AM
Lakers winning this thing in 6. :lobt:

:rolleyes

ezau
06-03-2010, 04:09 AM
131-92.

Giuseppe
06-03-2010, 04:54 AM
Len Bias-Reggie Lewis.

ezau
06-03-2010, 05:13 AM
9-2

Giuseppe
06-03-2010, 05:27 AM
15-3 1/2

Muser
06-03-2010, 05:30 AM
Go Lakers.

Ghazi
06-03-2010, 06:23 AM
15-3 1/2

cobbler
06-03-2010, 06:47 AM
9-2

Remind you of a more recent record? Like 8-3?