PDA

View Full Version : WTF happened to NBA finals games on Sunday afternoon???

lebomb
06-09-2008, 09:56 AM
That was sooooooo much better than this night game bullshit. You could BBQ, drink beer and cuss at the TV all day.

SenorSpur
06-09-2008, 10:19 AM
Now you have time to BBQ, get all lathered up early, fall asleep and wake up in time to see th 4th qtr.

lebomb
06-09-2008, 10:21 AM
Now you have time to BBQ, get all lathered up early, fall asleep and wake up in time to see th 4th qtr.

Sucks.......you cant even recover from the hangover.

jack sommerset
06-09-2008, 10:54 AM
That was sooooooo much better than this night game bullshit. You could BBQ, drink beer and cuss at the TV all day.

The game is only 2 1/2 hours long. You sure do pack alot in that time span and why would u cuss at the tv all day.

At night nothing is on tv. Especially when re-run season is upon us.

dbreiden83080
06-09-2008, 11:30 AM
The league wonders why TV ratings aren't what they used to be. Well i am on the east coast and the games are over at basically midnight. I don't know anyone who stays up to watch the entire game.

z0sa
06-09-2008, 11:33 AM
The league wonders why TV ratings aren't what they used to be.

Besides the fact MJ got old and couldnt play anymore?

lebomb
06-09-2008, 11:52 AM
The game is only 2 1/2 hours long. You sure do pack alot in that time span and why would u cuss at the tv all day.

At night nothing is on tv. Especially when re-run season is upon us.

Whatever........there also isnt anything worth pud to watch during the day on sunday......plus the game gives you a reason to throw a get together with food and drinks. Who in the hell wants to stay up to 11am on the night before most people have to go to work and watch the end of a game? You can do that during the week when the other games are on.

lefty
06-09-2008, 12:20 PM
I don't want Sunday afternoon games, especially when the weaher is nice

dbreiden83080
06-09-2008, 12:22 PM
Besides the fact MJ got old and couldnt play anymore?

That was the hey-day but i don't get the start times for the games. They tip at like 9:15 on the east, make it an hour earlier. Tip at like 8:15. No way nobody will watch on the West Coast if it is just 1 hr earlier. Everyone on the east goes to bed at halftime right now, it is just too late.

lebomb
06-09-2008, 12:52 PM
I don't want Sunday afternoon games, especially when the weaher is nice

Why not? Pool party with the game on, or a BBQ party, beer, drunk women running around with their fawtboxes hanging out!! :flag:

jack sommerset
06-09-2008, 03:25 PM
Why not? Pool party with the game on, or a BBQ party, beer, drunk women running around with their fawtboxes hanging out!! :flag:

We our talking about a San Antonio pool party.A top 4 fattest city in the US. Hell no to drunk SA women running around with turkey legs filling there mouths or tamala rolls hang over there knees. No thanks.

Now LA,Austin,Miami...then u are talking,