PDA

View Full Version : IPod shuffle won't charge up.

JoeChalupa
06-09-2008, 02:12 PM
So my daughter got an IPod and she hooked it up to charge but it is not charging. She was getting the message about a High speed USB device being hooked up to a low speed USB port. So I hooked it up to my laptop and didn't get the message. I got "the new device is ready to use" so I though nothing of it. This moring it still wasn't charged.
Should I just buy a AD/USB adapter to charge it?

She was able to load songs but it won't play because it is not charged.

Thanks for the help.

DoubtingThomas
06-09-2008, 03:00 PM
I doubt you'll get any help.

Trainwreck2100
06-09-2008, 03:05 PM
try using a different cord

florige
06-09-2008, 05:31 PM
So my daughter got an IPod and she hooked it up to charge but it is not charging. She was getting the message about a High speed USB device being hooked up to a low speed USB port. So I hooked it up to my laptop and didn't get the message. I got "the new device is ready to use" so I though nothing of it. This moring it still wasn't charged.
Should I just buy a AD/USB adapter to charge it?

She was able to load songs but it won't play because it is not charged.

Thanks for the help.

Either that or you can buy the one for your car that plugs into the lighter.

Heath Ledger
06-09-2008, 05:42 PM
buy her a zune

leemajors
06-09-2008, 08:17 PM
call in to tech, ask to speak with CR. Tell them you're a first timer, love their products, but need some help and/or a replacement and they'll do it if you're nice. Or just take it to an Apple Retail Store, they'll troubleshoot you for no charge. If you're within warranty they'll swap it for you no charge. If they try to charge you, go to CR and give a sob story and they'll cave.

TDMVPDPOY
06-09-2008, 08:24 PM
plug it in ur ass and see if it lights up

Sense
06-10-2008, 12:38 AM
i used to have one... look at the little booklet that comes with it... it tells you if it could be damaged or what not and for what reasons too...

but i sold it and got a classic 30 gig... so i cant tell you.. youd have to check... and if that doesnt work.. google it.. haha