06-09-2008, 03:25 PM
boring

Banzai
06-09-2008, 04:07 PM
:sleep

TheNextGen
06-09-2008, 05:05 PM
http://allaccess.am570radio.com/forum/viewtopic.one?id=281811

From the strong start to the near-comeback, Laker fans were out their minds. What an awesome atmostphere it was at staples. Purple, gold, and white jerseys everywhere. Tons of Laker love. Except...for about 8 fans in 3 groups spread across the arena who were dressed in all Celtics gear.

As soon as boston starting breaking open the lead, one group of obnoxious women Celtic fans started walking up and down the aisles waving their gear and taunting LA fans. They got booed worse than I've ever seen any individual at any sporting event get booed. Ridiculous but funny. Ya so thattttt was pretty much the end of the Celtics fans' fun. By mid-4th quarter, there were like 3 or 4 fights that had broken out!!!! If you were there you know how crazy it was!!

The section 117 Fight - Tough to see what happened from my seat, but it left like 50 people taking videos of it with their cell phones like paparazzi before the ushers broke it up. Pretty funny.

Section 115 Fight - About 15 Lakers/Celtics fans swinging at each other. No security what so ever for about 2 minutes. One boston fan even flew over a guard rail. In the end there was like one Laker fan left out of three rows raising his arms like a gladiator, with the whole crowd cheering. Also very funny.

Section 106 Fight - Basically between just two HUGE DUDES, the most entertaining. One big dude in a blue Kobe Jersey, another big dude in a green Bird jersey, just talking trash in the middle of the aisle for a good minute. The Celtic fan steps up to the guy in the blue jersey and IT'S ON. These guys tossed haymakers like no one's business, and the crowd went nuts cause they couldn't believe what they were seeing. Again, ZERO SECURITY. The laker dude land a good punch on the celtic dude, who falls back in his seat, then the laker dude picks up his CHAIR and throws it at the other guy like it was the WWF. Then the celtic guy decided to stop acting tough and ran into the aisle and onto the court, getting chased by the other dude. HIlarious. Police busted in and broke that up after about 10 long minutes.

Anywa, I'm totally cool with stickin it out and supporting on your team in an opponent's arena, and I'm definitely NOT cool with unneccesary violence. But Celtic Fan, have some common sense. Know where you ARE for God's sake, and know that you CAN take that team-pride thing too far. My advice: when tempers look like they're starting to flare, don't act hard. Just sit down. Or you'll get owned like these Celtic idiots at the staples tonight.

Even funnier, after the game there were like SWAT helicopters over the staples center and about 40 horseback & on-foot cops all over the place for no reason. At that point everyone was chill and just excited to see the Lakers NEARLY overcome both a 20-point deficit and absolutely *unforgiveable* officiating. Honks and cheering all the way out to the freeway. Good times.

TheNextGen
06-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Here's a vid of the celtic fans running away from the crowd

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9178561901482203357&hl=en

angelbelow
06-09-2008, 06:15 PM
oh btw, when i said some classy LA fans, i wasnt just talking about the laker fans.

bigfish22
06-09-2008, 08:24 PM
I was at Game 5 of the WCF, wearing pretty much what I am wearign in my sig. I was with my two brothers who are Lakers fans in some fairly pricey seats in the lower bowl. Nevertheless, Laker fans still wanted to act like some straight hard core jack-asses even though I was congratulating everyone around me for a good series and good luck in the finals. A few of the older Laker fans exchanged respect just the same. But its the same old clowns causin trouble in the streets who wanted to stir it up inside as well. LA's finest really swears that the Lakers are the hood they represent, and that purple and gold are their gang colors. Never satisfied with just a win, they had to try and start beef with a rival gang who's colors are silver and black who stepped into their hood. Its not all Laker fans, but enough to spoil a party.

LakeShow
06-09-2008, 09:41 PM
I was at Game 5 of the WCF, wearing pretty much what I am wearign in my sig. I was with my two brothers who are Lakers fans in some fairly pricey seats in the lower bowl. Nevertheless, Laker fans still wanted to act like some straight hard core jack-asses even though I was congratulating everyone around me for a good series and good luck in the finals. A few of the older Laker fans exchanged respect just the same. But its the same old clowns causin trouble in the streets who wanted to stir it up inside as well. LA's finest really swears that the Lakers are the hood they represent, and that purple and gold are their gang colors. Never satisfied with just a win, they had to try and start beef with a rival gang who's colors are silver and black who stepped into their hood. Its not all Laker fans, but enough to spoil a party.

And I'm sure it would be the same with any group of fans that you choose to go to their arena with the opposing teams colors. The more they drink the uglier they get. Not all fans are good Fans anywhere. Some take this shit way more serious than others.

porscha
06-09-2008, 10:27 PM
both of the teams better not to win the champs for their own city's sake:sleep:sleep

Lakers08Champs
06-09-2008, 10:37 PM

hahaha you deserved to get your ass whopped....thank God you're still alive and didnt get shot!! :lmao

InRareForm
06-09-2008, 10:39 PM
too many thugs in LA

LakeShow
06-09-2008, 10:45 PM
too many thugs in LA

Yeah LA has too many thugs. SA has too many brokeback mountain fans that whine like little punk ass bitches.

angelbelow
06-10-2008, 02:35 AM
hahaha you deserved to get your ass whopped....thank God you're still alive and didnt get shot!! :lmao

:bang