PDA

View Full Version : Hiding in hip hop

Argiebabe
06-09-2008, 04:56 PM
So... a friend of mine got this book a couple of months ago and he told me that the author (a gay guy ,former MTV employee and hip hop head) makes some shocking statements regarding some celebs and their sexuality, I havenīt read it yet but I found this article on a blog...

"Lucas," a megastar. No matter what film project he was attached to it was bound to be a box office smash," and Kareem, "a leading sitcom actor, is married to an actress." The film crew took bets on "how often Lucas's 'boyfriend' Kareem would show up and how long he would stay. It was like clockwork; Kareem arrived each day at the same time and went straight to the trailer for hours on end. Our circle was talking about the down low circle Lucas and Kareem were in. But it was a hard nut to crack; they were superstars."

Our guess - Lucas is initials W.S.(Will Smith?) and Kareem is initials D.M.(Duane Martin ??) Easy

"Eli was a force to be reckoned with. He flew out the gate with his debut album and would become a mainstay in the ever-changing Hip Hop industry, where many rappers are one-hit wonders. He has been hailed as one of the greatest rappers to bless the mic. Up until that moment I had never heard anything remotely close about the rapper being gay. Eli was a burgeoning superstar who parlayed his marketability into television and movie credits. He even had a promising clothing line. But every man's got needs and Eli's needed tending to."

Our guess - Ll cool J???

Jazz, "a nice looking brother, had women swooning when his character as a hard-working, married man graced the television screen. His hit show marked a milestone because of its accurate portrayal of African-American family life. The world doesn't want to know that their favorite actor likes sleeping with other men."

Our guess - initials B.C. (cosby???)Oh My!! We ain't never heard that about him ...

Gus, a singer, attractive with "clear skin, dark eyes, bushy eyebrows, and short, wavy hair did not give way for a thug image. He was just too pretty." "One morning, I turned on my television and I wasn't prepared for what I saw on BET- my boy, Gus, parade in his video with a host of celebrity cameos mean mugging for the camera- I just wondered how he would keep his secret of sleeping with men a secret."

Our guess - initials G (Genuwine??)

According to my friend this book even suggests that Mariah Carey,usher, chaka kahn & Mary J Blige are gay too.
IMO... This guy is a fame whore, I believe that if anything he said wrote was true he would not play the whole "fake names to tell the story" game and besides he could have wrote about how difficult it is to be gay in the hip hop scene (or something like that) instead of this cheap gossip book.

what do you think?

balli
06-09-2008, 05:07 PM
This thread is gay.

thispego
06-09-2008, 05:19 PM
take this bullshit to perez hilton. fags want everyone else to be fags or for people to think everyone is a closet fag so they feel better about themself

Trainwreck2100
06-09-2008, 07:08 PM
take this bullshit to perez hilton. fags want everyone else to be fags or for people to think everyone is a closet fag so they feel better about themself

qft

Fillmoe
06-09-2008, 08:45 PM
n9HgxFuzVaQ

pretty much my opinion

CuckingFunt
06-09-2008, 08:48 PM
n9HgxFuzVaQ

pretty much my opinion

:tu