PDA

View Full Version : The Western Conference Champions, Los Angeles Lakers

LakeShow
06-09-2008, 08:52 PM
Are down 2-0 to the Eastern Conference Champions and the best team in the league this season Boston Celtics. Yes the Celtics are more physical than the lakers, we all knew that Bynum would be missed this series as he would have been against the Pistons because of the soft interior play from Gasol, but the lakers have beaten more physical teams already in the playoffs in route to their Conference championship and I have faith in them to do it again.

Sure calls were one sided but they will be in LA as well. Not saying its right but it is what it is.

So enjoy the The best team in the Western conference, they got that way by spanking the shit out of it's competition in the west. We(lakers) knew the job was dangerous when we (lakers) took it. Win or lose, you have NO chance if you don't play. You don't play unless you're the Western or Eastern Conference Champions, the Lakers and Celtics are just that! So STFU LOSERS!

Maybe Kobe should give the spurs a call on whining about calls. It worked for them 4* times. What in the hell did Okur do to Timmie that had him crying like a little bitch? Just saying,....

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2221/2433396591_c284e6b524_o.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/39453023@N00/2433396591/)

http://basketbawful.blogspot.com/2008/04/word-of-day-duncan-face.html

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2064/2422509737_46ea8282b1_o.jpg

Trainwreck2100
06-09-2008, 09:08 PM
They sure are representing the West well with that big goose egg

LakeShow
06-09-2008, 09:17 PM
They sure are representing the West well with that big goose egg

2 games on the road where the eastern conference champions have been damn near unbeatable is not representing the WC? :dizzy Oh well, maybe the lakers need the Pop mentality, just give up now. :rolleyes

lefty
06-09-2008, 09:19 PM
2 games on the road where the eastern conference champions have been damn near unbeatable is not representing the WC? :dizzy Oh well, maybe the lakers need the Pop mentality, just give up now. :rolleyes

I thought it was the Kobe mentality?

You know, giving up in the 4th vs Suns, or giving up on his team and his GM.

Oh well....:rolleyes

LakeShow
06-09-2008, 09:32 PM
I thought it was the Kobe mentality?

You know, giving up in the 4th vs Suns, or giving up on his team and his GM.

Oh well....:rolleyes

No, that's the Pop mentality. I can't win:yield, I give up!

DazedAndConfused
06-09-2008, 09:37 PM
Fuck the haters. Everyone wants the Lakers to lose, everybody. If that wasn't abundantly clear to you by now I suggest you visit any non-Laker messageboard. Teams that have continued success and dominance in any sports league are always hated (Yankees and Patriots are prime examples).

LakeShow
06-09-2008, 09:42 PM
Fuck the haters. Everyone wants the Lakers to lose, everybody. If that wasn't abundantly clear to you by now I suggest you visit any non-Laker messageboard. Teams that have continued success and dominance in any sports league are always hated (Yankees and Patriots are prime examples).

WGAF, they're all :loser

DazedAndConfused
06-09-2008, 09:54 PM
^That's my point. Haters will be haters, there is no use arguing with them.

lefty
06-09-2008, 10:15 PM
No, that's the Pop mentality. I can't win:yield, I give up!

So you're saying Pop has adopted the Kobe mentality?

Fuck you Kobe

LakeShow
06-09-2008, 10:51 PM

I don't bother with them. They're HURT right now. I just laugh at them, a bunch of pathetic LOSERS.

DazedAndConfused
06-09-2008, 11:16 PM
I don't bother with them. They're HURT right now. I just laugh at them, a bunch of pathetic LOSERS.

Exactly they are hurt that their team got bounced 4-1. There's nothing else to it.

Capt Bringdown
06-09-2008, 11:18 PM
The Rapist drove Shaq out of town and what do Flaker fans have to show for it?

And Red Auerbach...did he ever come up empty as Phil's about to do for the second time in a row?

Talk about hurting, Flaker fans must be in agony now.

LakeShow
06-09-2008, 11:24 PM

And Red Auerbach...did he ever come up empty as Phil's about to do for the second time in a row?

Not as much as Manure after being bitch slapped by Kobe,

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper410/stills/shr44s5o.jpg

Roxsfan
06-09-2008, 11:28 PM

then why not just stop posting on this site if everyone is hating on your team?....the rest of the teams may have lost b4 the big dance, but the lakers have 2 left feet and no rhythm

DazedAndConfused
06-09-2008, 11:29 PM

No, hurt is getting bounced in the WCF 4-1 and realizing that your team's window is probably completely closed now that Tiaggo Splitter is not joining the team next season. Can't count on D-Leaguers to fill in the huge void that will be left when all your aging vets leave.

LakeShow
06-09-2008, 11:33 PM
No, hurt is getting bounced in the WCF 4-1 and realizing that your team's window is completely closed now that Tiaggo Splitter is not joining the team next season. Can't count on D-Leaguers to fill in the huge void that will be left when all your aging vets leave.

Fixed

baseline bum
06-09-2008, 11:33 PM
http://www.thelakerssuck.com/images/crying2.jpg

Can't wait for the sequel later this week.

DazedAndConfused
06-09-2008, 11:37 PM
Misery loves company should be the new title of this thread.

LakeShow
06-09-2008, 11:46 PM

Give us a call when you're relevant again. I don't expect to ever hear from you again, ever!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o170/ancestron/8-1-1.jpg

Mr Dio
06-09-2008, 11:49 PM
Lil LA Fluker gurls pissed off their team was obviously GIVEN the WCF series? :lol

SUCK it bitches!
How is payback?

baseline bum
06-09-2008, 11:51 PM

Give us a call when you're relevant again. I don't expect to ever hear from you again, ever!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o170/ancestron/8-1-1.jpg

You're not looking too relevant yourself.

LakeShow
06-09-2008, 11:53 PM
You're not looking too relevant yourself.

Uh, The Lakers are in the finals going for 15, where are the spurs? Oh that's right, :fishing

baseline bum
06-09-2008, 11:59 PM
Uh, The Lakers are in the finals going for 15, where are the spurs? Oh that's right, :fishing

The Lakers are soft and down 0-2.

LakeShow
06-10-2008, 12:00 AM

That would make the Spurs, SOFTER!

Capt Bringdown
06-10-2008, 12:09 AM
Flaker fanboys trying to troll away their desperation and pain. Ever since The Rapist decided he wanted to take his Jordan obsession to the next level, Flaker fans have watched Timmy and Shaq collect rings as their team fails for the 2nd straight finals trip.

LakeShow
06-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Flaker fanboys trying to troll away their desperation and pain. Ever since The Rapist decided he wanted to take his Jordan obsession to the next level, Flaker fans have watched Timmy and Shaq collect rings as their team fails for the 2nd straight finals trip.

Spurs fangirls are trying to downplay their embarrassing display in the playoffs when getting spanked by the Lakers yet again by using excuses, whining and Manure's fake injury. The Spurs run is over, the basketball world is thankful! The game will be fun to watch again now that the Spurs are done!

Ronaldo McDonald
06-10-2008, 12:19 AM

So that's why you're here?

I never would have guessed it.

21_Blessings
06-10-2008, 12:22 AM

The Spurs are lottery bound in a couple years and Lakers are about to be up 3-2 after next week.

LakeShow
06-10-2008, 11:47 AM
Joey Crawford Wants To Fight Tim Duncan

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/sports.aol.com/fanhouse/media/2007/04/tim-duncan-whines-240.jpg It's not unusual for NBA players to get into heated arguments with officials and say some crazy things. It is, however, unusual for the official to come back with something even crazier. That's exactly what happened today during the game between the Spurs and the Mavericks, if you believe Tim Duncan's side of the story. Duncan received his second technical and was ejected for seemingly just laughing on the bench after a call went against the Spurs, and Duncan believes that referee Joey Crawford wanted to kick his ass.

"He looked at me and said, 'Do you want to fight? Do you want to fight?" I'm scared shitless that he will beat me down. I don't have any problem with him. I'm a whiner not a fighter. I have no reason why in the middle of a game he would yell at me, I'll kick your punk ass!"' :wow

Supergirl
06-10-2008, 12:54 PM
Lakers are overrated. Spurs are a better team to face the C's, but were too depleted to get it done this year. Lakers are simply not even CLOSE to as good a team as the Celtics, and that begins and ends with defense.

Celtics will come back with at least one win in LA and then close it out in 5 or 6 games.

MadDog73
06-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Cheer up, Lakeshow!

At least the Lakers made it to the Finals again!

I mean, Lakers have one of the worst Finals records in the NBA, don't worry about it!

LakeShow
06-10-2008, 01:24 PM
Cheer up, Lakeshow!

At least the Lakers made it to the Finals again!

I mean, Lakers have one of the worst Finals records in the NBA, don't worry about it!

and one of the best. You have no chance if you don't play.

LA 30 (or 29, too lazy to look it up) Finals appearances
SA 4*

enough said.

baseline bum
06-10-2008, 01:34 PM
When you guys blow the Finals, you can once again reclaim your 2004 title of biggest losers in the NBA, next to such greats as the 06 Mavs, the 07 Cavaliers, and a whole host of other also-rans.

MadDog73
06-10-2008, 01:36 PM
and one of the best. You have no chance if you don't play.

LA 30 (or 29, too lazy to look it up) Finals appearances
SA 4*

enough said.

Spurs: Won 100% of Finals played.

Bulls: 100%

Celtics: 84% (and most Championships to boot)

Lakers: Won 48%

Sorry again, Lakeshow, but at least you beat the 4-time Champion Spurs.

They give a medal for that, right?

LakeShow
06-10-2008, 02:24 PM
Spurs: Won 100% of Finals played.

Bulls: 100%

Celtics: 84% (and most Championships to boot)

Lakers: Won 48%

Sorry again, Lakeshow, but at least you beat the 4-time * Champion Spurs.

They give a medal for that, right?

fixed

MadDog73
06-10-2008, 02:32 PM
fixed

LOL.

Lakers 2000*

*Tim Duncan injured