PDA

View Full Version : wolrd gas prices

ducks
06-09-2008, 09:09 PM
I guess it is the Presidents fault that gas is so much money in the UK!
since he has got in office the first time most countries gas went up over 200%

http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/international/gas1.html

boutons_
06-09-2008, 09:17 PM
It's the spineless, childish, corrupted federal govt's fault that gas is so cheap in the US.

Old Sick Senile McFlopPanderKeating has resurrected the gas tax holiday.
The pathetic mofo is totally senile and out of touch.

balli
06-09-2008, 09:20 PM
I haven't noticed many people on here blaming Bush for high oil prices. None actually, besides a post that Mouse made in joking fashion about a week ago. Though, I have noticed a lot of people saying that it isn't Bush's fault and we should stop blaming him. There's a real disconnect with reality going on here.

Yonivore
06-09-2008, 09:37 PM
I haven't noticed many people on here blaming Bush for high oil prices. None actually, besides a post that Mouse made in joking fashion about a week ago. Though, I have noticed a lot of people saying that it isn't Bush's fault and we should stop blaming him. There's a real disconnect with reality going on here.
You must have missed this post in the "WTF Happened to Bush Lovers" thread.

Don't wait until gas hits 5.00 dollars a gallon show your ass now!

WTF happened to the BUSH lovers?
I believe you haven't noticed...but, it's not because the criticisms aren't there.

ChumpDumper
06-09-2008, 09:37 PM
I haven't noticed many people on here blaming Bush for high oil prices. None actually, besides a post that Mouse made in joking fashion about a week ago.

balli
06-09-2008, 09:40 PM
You must have missed this post in the "WTF Happened to Bush Lovers" thread.

I believe you haven't noticed...but, it's not because the criticisms aren't there.

Get back to me when you can quote somebody who matters.

Yonivore
06-09-2008, 09:42 PM
Get back to me when you can quote somebody who matters.
In the context of this forum, we all pretty much matter equally.

balli
06-09-2008, 09:45 PM
Since I know you never read it yoni-

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

Yonivore
06-09-2008, 09:55 PM
Since I know you never read it yoni-

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51BKX0DWSYL._SS500_.jpg

Sorry to disappoint. Read it in High School

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-09-2008, 10:05 PM
:vomit:

Nbadan
06-09-2008, 11:28 PM
Dubya isn't solely responsible for high gas prices.....but he does share much of the blame....for one, the administrations constant drum beats for war with Iran has caused the speculation markets to rise and keep rising....you want proof? Impeach Bush and watch oil prices go down below $100 per barrel....also, Helicopter Bernanke wouldn't be FED chairman if BUSHED wasn't in office....and Paulson sure as hell wouldn't be Treasury chief.....thus the dollar wouldn't be plummeting if the FEDS weren't printing dollars to keep spurring Dubya's stagnant economy....also, without the Iraq war, also a BUSH initiative, it's very likely we would have a FED spending surplus, despite the Bush tax-cuts for the rich that have done nothing to spark the economy.....while there are external factors contributing to high-gas prices they wouldn't be as high without this administration's lousy fiscal policies....

Yonivore
06-10-2008, 08:15 AM
Dubya isn't solely responsible for high gas prices.....but he does share much of the blame....for one, the administrations constant drum beats for war with Iran has caused the speculation markets to rise and keep rising....you want proof?
Nevermind Iran's actual acts of war against American troops in Iraq and their constant drumbeat of obliterating Israel off the face of the earth.

Impeach Bush and watch oil prices go down below $100 per barrel....also, Helicopter Bernanke wouldn't be FED chairman if BUSHED wasn't in office....and Paulson sure as hell wouldn't be Treasury chief.....thus the dollar wouldn't be plummeting if the FEDS weren't printing dollars to keep spurring Dubya's stagnant economy....also, without the Iraq war, also a BUSH initiative, it's very likely we would have a FED spending surplus, despite the Bush tax-cuts for the rich that have done nothing to spark the economy.....while there are external factors contributing to high-gas prices they wouldn't be as high without this administration's lousy fiscal policies....
Wow, there's a whole lot of unsupported drivel in that runon sentence. What are you trying to say Dan?