Marcus Bryant
06-09-2008, 10:04 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/act_sasha_vujacic.jpg

Sasha Vujacic | G
Born: Mar 8, 1984
Height: 6-7 / 2,01
Weight: 205 lbs. / 93,0 kg.
Years Pro: 3

Info (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/sasha_vujacic/index.html)

Ugh.

missmyzte
06-09-2008, 10:09 PM
The Machine!

For years has been the best shooter for the Lakers ... during practice. This is the first year he's actually been able to make shots during a game, plus has greatly improved his defense and doesn't foul as much.

He's staying in LA.

SenorSpur
06-09-2008, 10:13 PM
Good place for Hollywood Sasha is in LA.

tmtcsc
06-09-2008, 10:20 PM
Fuck that dude...I can't wait to see Manu get his revenge on him next year.

picnroll
06-09-2008, 10:22 PM
The Machine!

For years has been the best shooter for the Lakers ... during practice. This is the first year he's actually been able to make shots during a game, plus has greatly improved his defense and doesn't foul as much.

He's staying in LA.

Have you checked your team's salary cap status?

Bob Lanier
06-09-2008, 10:24 PM
Just what the doctor ordered.

T Park
06-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Would work, but isn't coming.

Pipe dream forum along with Jamison.

koopa
06-09-2008, 10:51 PM
spurs have exceeded their long haired player limit..........

THE SIXTH MAN
06-09-2008, 10:55 PM
F him. :td

Big P
06-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Sasha's a douche

angelbelow
06-09-2008, 10:57 PM
if he'll come for the veteran minimum and vow that he plays 120% everynight then ok. if not then fuck him.

pawe
06-09-2008, 11:34 PM
If he bows down and kisses manu's shoes then he can come to SA. Gonna be expensive for the Spurs and LA won't let him go after his breakout year.

Spurs da champs
06-09-2008, 11:53 PM
This guys a bitch. I say its not a good idea he starts crap that he can't finish.

21_Blessings
06-10-2008, 12:26 AM
Have you checked your team's salary cap status?

Can you say Bird rights

picnroll
06-10-2008, 01:41 AM
Can you say Bird rights

Can you say Buss isn't going to pay $20 million in luxury tax with more to come when it's time to sign Bynum.

21_Blessings
06-10-2008, 01:47 AM
Can you say Buss isn't going to pay $20 million in luxury tax with more to come when it's time to sign Bynum.

Yes he will. The Lakers deep in the playoffs annually = money printing machine

angelbelow
06-10-2008, 02:21 AM
sign sasha to a 5 mil a year deal will actually cost them 10 mil. then they have to resign bynum, who will more then likely get a 10+ contract which would actually cost them 20+. and you guys have odom and turiaf to worry about. i doubt the lakers bring them all back.

21_Blessings
06-10-2008, 02:23 AM
sign sasha to a 5 mil a year deal will actually cost them 10 mil. then they have to resign bynum, who will more then likely get a 10+ contract which would actually cost them 20+. and you guys have odom and turiaf to worry about. i doubt the lakers bring them all back.

Sasha isn't going to get 5 mil.

Odom is the most likely candidate to get moved.

But like I said, just because the Spurs owner is a cheap piece of shit doesn't mean Jerry Buss is. He has payed the luxury tax before and will do so again. He has stated as much.

Condemned 2 HelLA
06-10-2008, 02:28 AM

Sasha Vujacic | G

Ugh.

Didn't the Spurs already have two guys from this country who didn't work out so well?
:nope

alamo50
06-10-2008, 02:30 AM
This guys a bitch. I say its not a good idea he starts crap that he can't finish.

Hence his name: Vuijabich.

Phantom Photon
06-10-2008, 02:52 AM
Sasha's a douche

Agreed. I really grew to hate him during the WCF. He then proceeded to make it to the very top of my most reviled player list after shooting a three in the final seconds of game 5 (instead of dribbling the clock out). The Spurs are better than that.

sendman
06-10-2008, 03:06 AM
Didn't the Spurs already have two guys from this country who didn't work out so well?
:nope
Didn't the Spurs have, I don't know...,100 guys from USA that didn't work out so well also? So what is your point moron...other than racism and bigotry?

sprrs
06-10-2008, 03:25 AM
Didn't the Spurs have, I don't know...,100 guys from USA that didn't work out so well also? So what is your point moron...other than racism and bigotry?

Percentage wise, though, he's got a point. 0% of the two Slovenians worked out in the Spurs system. I don't know the exact numbers, but I doubt it's less than 0% for Americans.

sendman
06-10-2008, 03:37 AM
Percentage wise, though, he's got a point. 0% of the two Slovenians worked out in the Spurs system. I don't know the exact numbers, but I doubt it's less than 0% for Americans.
Sampling is the word you are looking for.
First you have to be specific about what exactly means...not worked out.
Rasho worked out just fine, just not for the money he was getting. Let's be honest, he is no worst than Oberto, Elston, Thomas or anybody else in their limited rolles.
Beno, well let's say he didn't work out for the Spurs.
So that would be 50% for Slovenians, I doubt it's more by Americans.
So your logic fails and he remains xenophobic prick.

Spurtacus
06-10-2008, 03:42 AM
After his last second shot against the Spurs I do not want anything to do with Sasha 'The Vagina' Vujabitch.

sendman
06-10-2008, 03:43 AM
After his last second shot against the Spurs I do not want anything to do with Sasha 'The Vagina' Vujabitch.
At least you have a valid reason. I respect that.:lol

cze1860
06-10-2008, 03:45 AM
sasha ???

curtismedellin
06-10-2008, 03:49 AM
If he bows down and kisses manu's shoes then he can come to SA.

he's gonna have to take his lips off Kobes ass first.

timvp
06-10-2008, 06:22 AM
If RC blew the MLE on this scrub I'd ask for his head on a platter. Pop should take over as GM if RC even considers it.

Kobayagi
06-10-2008, 07:48 AM

Hm...let's see:

Rasho with Spurs - one ring
Beno with Spurs - two rings

Yup, makes sense. Didn't work out.

And don't worry, I know it's not all about the rings, but some spurs fans love throwing in the rings argument when it speaks in their favor.

Slomo
06-10-2008, 09:28 AM
sasha ???

Common misconception about that name. Sasha is Serbian/Russian short form for Aleksander. It's like Bob for Robert. He's ancestry is from Serbia so that the reason behind the name (The Slovenian short form would be Sasho). A lot of European players in the NBA are called by their nicknames (apparently they are too dificult for the TV heads to learn...). Rasho's name is not really that, neither is Manu's.

It is somewhat strange that in Serbian/Russian the short form for a male name ends in "a" giving it a feminine sound. Even funnier is that that the short form for the feminine version Aleksandra is also Sasha.

Slomo
06-10-2008, 09:30 AM
So that would be 50% for Slovenians, I doubt it's more by Americans.
So your logic fails and he remains xenophobic prick.

:tu

thispego
06-10-2008, 09:36 AM
Would work, but isn't coming.

Pipe dream forum along with Jamison.

pipe dream? give me a break :rolleyes

SPURSGOAT
06-10-2008, 09:44 AM
Fuck No! :nope

I don't think there is any other player I hate as much in the NBA...:ihit

dbestpro
06-10-2008, 10:21 AM
1. Great shot
2. plays hard defense
3. has attitude
4. good height
5. young
6. subtract from Lakers
7. Lakers can't afford to re-sign

Sounds like a future Spur to me.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-10-2008, 10:35 AM
1. Great shot
2. plays hard defense
3. has attitude
4. good height
5. young
6. subtract from Lakers
7. Lakers can't afford to re-sign

Sounds like a future Spur to me.

you forgot to mention he can't drive and has no layups. Farmar is better. This guy is just a perfect fit for LA - that's all. If LA wins it all, they will re-sign him, if they don't then they could have some bargaining power on him.

jag
06-10-2008, 11:14 AM
If RC blew the MLE on this scrub I'd ask for his head on a platter. Pop should take over as GM if RC even considers it.

He's a lot better than people give him credit for, especially Spurs fans. Who cares if the guy shot a 3 at the end of game 5...he can ball. He can shoot from the outside, play defense, and has 6'7 size. He would be a better option to share minutes with manu than Azubuike.

Condemned 2 HelLA
06-10-2008, 11:37 AM

Slow down here, jack.
Let me clarify.
I don't hate any race in general, Slovenian or otherwise. That said, I DO hate ANYONE when they're on my favorite team and don't contribute/produce. Rasho had a good game maybe 4 times a year (and even that I think is being generous), and Beno? Probably not even half that. Were you here before the start of this past season? If so, did you see how glad essentially EVERYONE on the board was that Beno got cut? Yeah, he played the "I-never-got-enough-playing-time" card, but there was a reason: dude SUCKED! It's good to see that he's fitting in so well up in Sacramento, but how much time do you REALLY think he'd get here in Pop's system when he can't even get the ball over the time line w/o bouncing it off his foot first?

Hm...let's see:

Rasho with Spurs - one ring
Beno with Spurs - two rings

Yup, makes sense. Didn't work out.

Did you stop to think that perhaps the Spurs won the rings IN SPITE of these two being on the team?

Budkin
06-10-2008, 12:07 PM
Fuck this guy, no way.

Pero
06-10-2008, 12:21 PM
Oh I see.. Spurs played just 2 games in the whole month when Beno got Rookie Of The Month. :lol
Rasho just 4 good games and you're being generous? I guess a season of 8.8/7.7/2.1 means just 4 good games. How many good games did the current Spurs center play then? Zero? :lol

hater
06-10-2008, 12:32 PM
no little bitches in the Spurs please

MrChug
06-10-2008, 12:47 PM
I can't stand that little girl.

sendman
06-10-2008, 01:24 PM
Slow down here, jack.
Let me clarify.
I don't hate any race in general, Slovenian or otherwise. That said, I DO hate ANYONE when they're on my favorite team and don't contribute/produce. Rasho had a good game maybe 4 times a year (and even that I think is being generous), and Beno? Probably not even half that. Were you here before the start of this past season? If so, did you see how glad essentially EVERYONE on the board was that Beno got cut? Yeah, he played the "I-never-got-enough-playing-time" card, but there was a reason: dude SUCKED! It's good to see that he's fitting in so well up in Sacramento, but how much time do you REALLY think he'd get here in Pop's system when he can't even get the ball over the time line w/o bouncing it off his foot first?

I'm not the one who is "speeding up" jack.
You are the one who came here spreading negativity about Slovenians in general, without any facts or at least reasonable arguments. So if you want to play, I'm game!:stirpot:

picnroll
06-10-2008, 01:29 PM
The guy I want is a scorer who can create his own shot. If he can't create his own shot he doesn't take the pressure off Parker and Manu being on the florr to create shots for him. Vujacic can't create his own shot. The best at guy the Spurs might get at doing that is JR.

sendman
06-10-2008, 01:55 PM
I think Spurs need somebody who files Bowens role. Lets face it, Bruce is slowing down and he has every right to do so. He is 37 years old for Gods sake. So some people see Sasha as a player that could fit his shoes. Same hight, pesky defense, hit some 3 pointers (Bowen can't create his own shot to good as well), finishing fastbreaks. He is also known as a gym rat and hardest worker on the Lakers (imagine that).
His biggest sins (according to majority of Spurs fans) :
1.He took a three point shot in the meaningless last seconds of the game that was already decided. (Let him burn in hell for that, he gave people free tacos:lmao)
2.He has a long hair like Scola. (this is a big NO NO in Spurs comunity)
3. He flops like crazy. (He can't do that,...unless he is on our team:toast)
4. He is Slovenian (that's unacceptable , because even your own President is visiting this God damn country as we speak and that is a sign of a serous fuckupitis)

so FUCK HIM!

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-10-2008, 01:56 PM
He's gonna get the MLE somewhere, just not here.

Spurs Brazil
06-10-2008, 03:10 PM
Pass

This guy is overated

A health Manu would kill him

The Truth #6
06-10-2008, 03:33 PM
He's a lot better than people give him credit for, especially Spurs fans. Who cares if the guy shot a 3 at the end of game 5...he can ball. He can shoot from the outside, play defense, and has 6'7 size. He would be a better option to share minutes with manu than Azubuike.

If we signed this guy I feel like it would be more because of Pop. Pop falls in myopic love with players that burn the Spurs, without considering how they play against the rest of the league.

As for the 3 at the end of the game - it broke the spread, so I think LOTS of Spurs fans who bet on the game were pissed.

The Machine is probably pretty close to his ceiling right now. I don't see why we should expect that his best is good enough for what we need right now.

PDXSpursFan
06-10-2008, 03:42 PM
I'm fine signing Sasha if we don't overpay and welet Finley go. Manu can move to the starting lineup with Sasha as backup.

lefty
06-10-2008, 04:04 PM
I'd like Farmar.

And if Fisher didn't need to move to a bigger city in order to provide treatment for his daughter, I would have LOVED to have him on our team.
Just the perfect backup for TP

Kibic
06-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Slow down here, jack.
Let me clarify.

Oh I see.. Spurs played just 2 games in the whole month when Beno got Rookie Of The Month.
Rasho just 4 good games and you're being generous? I guess a season of 8.8/7.7/2.1 means just 4 good games. How many good games did the current Spurs center play then? Zero?

Owned!:lmao With style.

Slo spurs fan
06-10-2008, 11:04 PM
Game 3 of THE FINALS:

S. Vujacic 27:36 7-10 3-5 3-4 +15 0 4 4 1 2 0 0 1 0 20

Yeah fuck him. He completley stoped Allen in 4th and had a cluch block on Pierce in finals minutes. Overrated bitch you say?

ducks
06-10-2008, 11:07 PM
if he did not play for la no one would know about him

Slo spurs fan
06-10-2008, 11:10 PM

That is all you got?

picnroll
06-10-2008, 11:10 PM
The way he plays D I could see Pop going or him. Also the way he crowds, bumps, holds, slaps, flops puts Bowen to shame. If he played for the Spurs instead of the Lakers the league's fans would be bitching about the dirty flopper like a bunch of banshees.

Marcus Bryant
06-10-2008, 11:12 PM
He would fit, but not for the full MLE, which of course would be about the only way the Spurs could land him.

Slo spurs fan
06-10-2008, 11:13 PM
If he played for the Spurs instead of the Lakers the league's fans would be bitching about the dirty flopper like a bunch of banshees.

They do already. Look around these boards.

DazedAndConfused
06-10-2008, 11:18 PM
Do you really think you have any shot at him? Seriously, get real.

He is by far the Laker's best role player.

underdawg
06-10-2008, 11:20 PM
That is all you got?

How about he's way too cocky for his skill level. Pump your chest when you've had more than one good game. That whole tongue thing after he makes a shot makes me puke. Team players don't try to draw attention to themselves and he definitely isn't a machine when his shots don't even touch iron - no thanks I'll pass

timvp
06-10-2008, 11:21 PM
He's a lot better than people give him credit for, especially Spurs fans. Who cares if the guy shot a 3 at the end of game 5...he can ball. He can shoot from the outside, play defense, and has 6'7 size. He would be a better option to share minutes with manu than Azubuike.I don't care about the three at the end of Game 5.

There's just no way he's worth the full MLE from the Spurs. He's a guard who is a painfully bad passer (less than one assist per game). He doesn't create shots for himself or others. He's a below average ball-handler. He doesn't rebound at 6-foot-7. He's a good shooter when left open but he'll also chuck up questionable shots.

Defensively he's pesky and underrated but the Lakers play a totally different defensive scheme. His peskiness wouldn't really matter when he's supposed to just funnel. Bowen's best at getting around picks and always staying near his man ... while Vujacic is best when isolated one-on-one on the perimeter. I just don't think his defense would really be nearly as effective in the Spurs' system.

He's a solid player but he relies on the triangle offense for a lot of his production. Put him in an offense where he has playmaking responsibilities and he'd be outed as a liability. He also doesn't do anything special in terms of help defense.

He's gotten a lot better this year and he'll be good for the Lakers for years to come but in the Spurs system there's no way in hell he's worth the MLE.

kobyz
06-10-2008, 11:22 PM
i pass, we dont need him

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-10-2008, 11:22 PM
He's not that smart.

Bob Lanier
06-10-2008, 11:25 PM
timvp makes a good argument.

SpursFan0728
06-10-2008, 11:28 PM
Just to clarify,
A full MLE is around 5.5M right?

that price tag is still a bit high for him
i see him making around 4-4.25M

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-10-2008, 11:28 PM
Game 3 of THE FINALS:

Yeah fuck him. He completley stoped Allen in 4th and had a cluch block on Pierce in finals minutes. Overrated bitch you say?

If the refs hadn't been looking the other way all night while LA raped Boston at every opportunity, he would have fouled out in about six minutes.

I saw one play where he had both arms wrapped around Ray Allen and Crawford just shrugged when Ray yelled for the foul :lol

SPURSGOAT
06-10-2008, 11:32 PM
He is not worth the whole MLE and the Lakers will match that anyhow.

Marcus Bryant
06-10-2008, 11:32 PM
Just to clarify,
A full MLE is around 5.5M right?

Yeah.

underdawg
06-10-2008, 11:38 PM
Defensively he's pesky and underrated but the Lakers play a totally different defensive scheme.

That's the whole fakers scheme - why are they not called for more fouls with that "I'm gonna hump your leg until I get called for a foul" defense. They definitely weren't called for fouls against the Spurs while employing that defense and honestly their "excessive" foul calls against the Celtics have been more for charges and fouls by the hoop more than anything else. How is that kind of defense different than hand checking? You're basically putting contact constistently on an offensive player. Kudos for la for getting away with it, but I fail to see the difference.

Bob Lanier
06-10-2008, 11:44 PM
I think the Lakers may, in fact, be the single most physical team in the NBA.

Mark Cuban, take note: another rules change may be necessary to get these thugs under control.

underdawg
06-10-2008, 11:46 PM
I think the Lakers may, in fact, be the single most physical team in the NBA.

No, not physical - just leg humpers. To me, that's foul but apparently to the NBA it's just business.

Bob Lanier
06-10-2008, 11:50 PM
I also think the Lakers are far and away the single most horny team in the NBA.

underdawg
06-11-2008, 12:04 AM
I also think the Lakers are far and away the single most horny team in the NBA.

there you go - I was wondering what the motive was for that type of defense, but I think you nailed it and hopefully for the Celtics the fakers don't try and nail them.

Slo spurs fan
06-11-2008, 01:05 AM
I don't care about the three at the end of Game 5.

There's just no way he's worth the full MLE from the Spurs. He's a guard who is a painfully bad passer (less than one assist per game). He doesn't create shots for himself or others. He's a below average ball-handler. He doesn't rebound at 6-foot-7. He's a good shooter when left open but he'll also chuck up questionable shots.

Defensively he's pesky and underrated but the Lakers play a totally different defensive scheme. His peskiness wouldn't really matter when he's supposed to just funnel. Bowen's best at getting around picks and always staying near his man ... while Vujacic is best when isolated one-on-one on the perimeter. I just don't think his defense would really be nearly as effective in the Spurs' system.

He's a solid player but he relies on the triangle offense for a lot of his production. Put him in an offense where he has playmaking responsibilities and he'd be outed as a liability. He also doesn't do anything special in terms of help defense.

He's gotten a lot better this year and he'll be good for the Lakers for years to come but in the Spurs system there's no way in hell he's worth the MLE.

:tu Thatīs how you make argument!

But I think he will improve on different things as good as he has in defense this year. He was really a scrub in past years but his progress is enormous and with his work ethics will get just better. I would like to get him in Spurs uni still.

Kibic
06-11-2008, 01:13 AM
I don't care about the three at the end of Game 5.

He is just playing his role. Have you seen him dribbling? No. Have you seen him drive and slam the ball over a bigger player? No. How come you know he is not good at it....
I have seen it and boy is he good. Just wait and see his role in 6th. game of the Finals.

Same thing goes on an on.

DazedAndConfused
06-11-2008, 01:32 AM
Sasha is like Michael Finley with better defense.

Pero
06-11-2008, 03:01 AM

If Tony Parker didn't play for the Spurs, no one would know about him.:lol

ata
06-11-2008, 03:09 AM
If Tony Parker didn't play for the Spurs, no one would know about him.:lol

Wrong: if Jason Kidd would sign for Spurs....

sendman
06-11-2008, 03:32 AM
Man or Machine? Vujacic both in Game 3
Hollinger

By John Hollinger
ESPN.com
(Archive)

"The Machine played like a machine," Bryant said. "He's gotten better as the season has gone on, not just being a spot-up shooter but being able to put the ball on the floor one or two bounces and taking a step back. He's really developed into a well-rounded scorer."

"I thought Vujacic was the key to the game," Celtics coach Doc Rivers said. "He was aggressive, and he deserved what he got."

Aggressive indeed. Forget the soft European stereotype -- this Slovenian is one of the league's toughest players. And that's what kept him in the Lakers' plans even as he struggled with his shot in his first three pro seasons.

Whole article:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2008/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=Vujacic-080611

Pero
06-11-2008, 03:40 AM
Interesting that Hollinger is suggesting that Sasha should start over Radmanovic... I think every game Sasha started so far in his career he pretty much sucked. I don't know if he started any games this season though.

IronMexican
06-11-2008, 04:17 AM
Fish
Sasha
Kobe
LO
Pau

that would be ideal, idk if PJax would do it though. he is certainly pissed at Vladdy.

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 05:56 AM
Fish
Sasha
Kobe
LO
Pau

that would be ideal, idk if PJax would do it though. he is certainly pissed at Vladdy.

Rather have Farmar in at point. He can handle the ball, create and dish unlike Fisher who can basically only spot up and brick layups.

genomefreak13
06-11-2008, 08:42 AM
No way!

A guy that shoots a three a few seconds before the end of game 5 of the western conferrence finals- to further embarass the spurs doesn't deserve to be a Spur.

Kibic
06-11-2008, 08:47 AM
No way!

A guy that shoots a three a few seconds before the end of game 5 of the western conferrence finals- to further embarass the spurs doesn't deserve to be a Spur.
What actually is embarrassing in it for Spurs?

genomefreak13
06-11-2008, 08:55 AM
There was no need for him to shoot the ball...the lakers was way ahead in points and there was only 10 to 5 seconds left on the game clock.

I don't know if he has an issue on his statistical points - but to me that was so unclassy.

If that was the spurs, they would probably hold on to the ball until the time expires. No need to add further insult. They beaten the spurs fair and square.

It was so unclassy that even finley shook his head after he made his shot as the time expires...

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 09:08 AM
There was no need for him to shoot the ball...the lakers was way ahead in points and there was only 10 to 5 seconds left on the game clock.

Tacos. Bonus is that he screwed people out of millions of dollars.

I don't know if he has an issue on his statistical points - but to me that was so unclassy.

If that was the spurs, they would probably hold on to the ball until the time expires. No need to add further insult. They beaten the spurs fair and square.

It was so unclassy that even finley shook his head after he made his shot as the time expires...

Time to move on with your life.

J.T.
06-11-2008, 09:12 AM
Time to move on with your life.

Time to move on to a Celtics board you stupid fucking bastard.

hater
06-11-2008, 09:13 AM
Overrated bitch you say?

I did not say he's an overrated bitch. just a plain bitch.

LOL I knew this thread was going to be at the top today.

WayOutWest
06-11-2008, 09:14 AM
Sasha was originally brought on board to be a back up PG. PJ loves big guards and the triangle does not require a true PG. From day one he was very tough and scrappy despite not having the beef to hold his own. He's always been a good shooter, the problem was he was only good in practice in the past two years. He's learned to flop on a Manu-like-stabbing-victim level, he definately over does it.

He cannot create his own shot off the dribble very well, just like every player on the Spurs not named Manu or Parker. IMO the Spurs do not need another player who can create his own shot, they need a spot up shooter and defender like Sasha. When you have TD drawing double teams and Manu/Parker driving the lane causing defenses to collapse you don't need another shot creater, you need a shot finisher. I am amazed Bowen is able to do what he does at his age but I don't know how much longer he can do it just like I'm amazed a soft Euro like Sasha getting under the skin of a lot of players he guards. Sasha is tailor made to be a Spurs in their current system.

FYI: Sasha does things like that 3 point shot in game 5 all the time. He wasn't trying to diss the Spurs or anything. PJ called him a "rock head" last night and Lakers fans know what PJ was talking about. He is the only player I've seen that will take a shot no matter what is going on in the game. Kobe could be one shot short of scoring 100 points in a game and Sasha would still NOT pass up a half open shot. He's got that shooters metality to the point of it being a liability at times.

dbestpro
06-11-2008, 09:47 AM
Sasha would be a decent fit for the Spurs. He probably will get about 5 mil from someone and a starting gig. The Lakers have no hope of signing him because they are at 75 mil for next year without him (already over the cap). The expense to sign Sasha for LA will be an actual cost of 7-8 mil per year and he wouldn't even start. Sasha is gone from LA. The only question is to whom. Turiaf will probably land a contract for 3-4 mil and would cost LA 5-6 mil to keep. He is equally dispatched from LA. Perhaps they'll sign Horry and Mighty Mouse Stoudamire as their replacements.

Pucho!!!
06-11-2008, 10:26 AM
Sasha is like Michael Finley with better defense.

Last time I checked Finley used to be the man on his team, Sasha's just a role player and forever will be one, nothing more :hat

Pucho!!!
06-11-2008, 10:35 AM
I think Spurs need somebody who files Bowens role. Lets face it, Bruce is slowing down and he has every right to do so. He is 37 years old for Gods sake. So some people see Sasha as a player that could fit his shoes. Same hight, pesky defense, hit some 3 pointers (Bowen can't create his own shot to good as well), finishing fastbreaks. He is also known as a gym rat and hardest worker on the Lakers (imagine that).
His biggest sins (according to majority of Spurs fans) :
1.He took a three point shot in the meaningless last seconds of the game that was already decided. (Let him burn in hell for that, he gave people free tacos:lmao)
2.He has a long hair like Scola. (this is a big NO NO in Spurs comunity)
3. He flops like crazy. (He can't do that,...unless he is on our team:toast)
4. He is Slovenian (that's unacceptable , because even your own President is visiting this God damn country as we speak and that is a sign of a serous fuckupitis)
so FUCK HIM!

You can take that Slovenian and all his floppyin fines he's gonna get next year and say FUCK HIM!! He is overrated and he's the Lakers best role player, hahahaha. Soon, the Celtics will contain him and ya'll Laker and Slovenia fans will be prolly still be kissin his ass but just wont have as much to support it. From what I saw, he has limited ballhandling, meanin its good enough to bring it up the court and pass but not good enough to dribble thru traffic effectively, he can shoot and plays alito 1-on-1 D. We dont need him, keep your overhyped and prolly overpriced scrub and we'll look elsewhere thank you

Pero
06-11-2008, 10:37 AM
We don't like him that much actually... Because he doesn't want to play for the national team.

Pucho!!!
06-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Game 3 of THE FINALS:

thats just 1 game, where if he didnt do something big daddy Kobe was gonna be all in his shit cuz thats how Kobe leads a team thru bitching, whinning, cursing, belittling, putting down, insulting, throwing them under a buss type of leadership, plus the whole rest of your team didnt do much else (except for joey crawford) hahah

WayOutWest
06-11-2008, 10:39 AM
Last time I checked Finley used to be the man on his team, Sasha's just a role player and forever will be one, nothing more :hat

No wonder the Spurs are having problems, they are depending on contributions from players on how they "used" to be. :rolleyes The Lakers should go after Moses Malone to help on the boards against the Celts, he "used" to dominate the boards.

Harry Callahan
06-11-2008, 10:59 AM
Sasha isn't going to get 5 mil.

Odom is the most likely candidate to get moved.

But like I said, just because the Spurs owner is a cheap piece of shit doesn't mean Jerry Buss is. He has payed the luxury tax before and will do so again. He has stated as much.

Dr. Buss also is a very big player in Las Vegas (ie gambler) and has not been one to throw around money to everyone. He is a backup to Kobe and will not beat him out. Given the Beno mentality we have already seen here in SA, he will want to leave as soon as possible and get his precious playing time.

He is not coming to SA, by the way. Not to back up someone else. I think he is also a restricted FA. Would he be unrestricted next year?
Another team may also given him a big offer just to screw the Lakers into either paying a backup huge dollars or letting him go. Sasha could also go Derek Anderson on them and demand a sign and trade from LA.

sendman
06-11-2008, 11:03 AM
You can take that Slovenian and all his floppyin fines he's gonna get next year and say FUCK HIM!! He is overrated and he's the Lakers best role player, hahahaha. Soon, the Celtics will contain him and ya'll Laker and Slovenia fans will be prolly still be kissin his ass but just wont have as much to support it.
You mad?

Marcus Bryant
06-11-2008, 11:07 AM
No wonder the Spurs are having problems, they are depending on contributions from players on how they "used" to be. :rolleyes The Lakers should go after Moses Malone to help on the boards against the Celts, he "used" to dominate the boards.

Well, maybe Spurs fans do so.

Purple & Gold
06-11-2008, 11:31 AM
Odom will be available

ata
06-11-2008, 11:33 AM
thats just 1 game, where if he didnt do something big daddy Kobe was gonna be all in his shit cuz thats how Kobe leads a team thru bitching, whinning, cursing, belittling, putting down, insulting, throwing them under a buss type of leadership, plus the whole rest of your team didnt do much else (except for joey crawford) hahah

I would patrialy agree if it would be regular season. However this is NBA finals. This was not "just 1 game", this was must win game for Lakers, where everybody, except Kobe and Vujacic, failed in offence.

@Pero: ask Mr. Sesok why Vujacic doesn't want to play for NT!

LakerLanny
06-11-2008, 11:53 AM
Timvp makes some great points and I say that as a Laker fan.

I think Sasha does a few things well and he has certainly improved drastically this season. But he is not a well rounded player, he is a horrible ballhandler for a guard, turnover prone and also foul prone.

He is good at making open shots, but even that is streaky. What I like about him is he is willing to take shots in the pressure cooker when other guys shy away from the shots and that is worth something.

I could see him hitting open shots off passes from a double-teamed Tim Duncan, but you already have Barry for that. To me, his skill set is almost a duplicate of Brent Barry so I don't see why you would want him unless for some reason you were getting rid of Barry.

TheMACHINE
06-11-2008, 11:54 AM
Tacos. Bonus is that he screwed people out of millions of dollars.

Tacos is if you hold the opponent under 100. :nope :p:

LakerLanny
06-11-2008, 11:55 AM
Dr. Buss also is a very big player in Las Vegas (ie gambler) and has not been one to throw around money to everyone. He is a backup to Kobe and will not beat him out. Given the Beno mentality we have already seen here in SA, he will want to leave as soon as possible and get his precious playing time.

He is not coming to SA, by the way. Not to back up someone else. I think he is also a restricted FA. Would he be unrestricted next year?
Another team may also given him a big offer just to screw the Lakers into either paying a backup huge dollars or letting him go. Sasha could also go Derek Anderson on them and demand a sign and trade from LA.

With the egg he is laying in the finals, I think if ABomb Bynum is deemed to be healthy, Odom could be gone after or during next season.

He has been great overall since Pau came, but he is picking a bad time to revert to inconsistent Lamar and he better be prepared to accept a huge paycut if he wants to remain a Laker after this contract is over and we know how NBA players feel about paycuts.

Purple & Gold
06-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Sasha is a much better defender than Barry. He's also able to guard PG through SF. Of course he has problems with the faster PG's and with the bigger SF's, but he can guard the rest that are usually at that position very well. He's still streaky, but I believe his consistency will improve. He's the hardest worker after Kobe and a total gym rat. Teammates love him, opponents hate him. Something every team needs.

The Lakers will probably keep him just because of how hard the triangle is to pick up. If Ariza was a better shooter and not a bit of an injury concern then I think they would think about letting him go. Odom will more than likely be moved which is where the Lakers will save the money to re-sign Sasha and Turiaf. Of course if some team drastically overpays then they will let him walk, but I doubt any team will drastically overpay for him.

Pero
06-11-2008, 12:11 PM

Why, is there some news about that?
I thought Sasha doesn't even pick up the phone when they call him?

Pucho!!!
06-11-2008, 12:56 PM

Thats a dumb response, when someone compared Sasha to Finley, but please go get moses malone Dumbfuck

Pucho!!!
06-11-2008, 12:58 PM
You mad?

Not really, just dont see the point in tryin to get that scrub. I think it bothers you a Slovenian Spurs fan that I talk about your bretheren thats a Laker. Like I said FUCK SASHA!!! hahahaha :lol

Pucho!!!
06-11-2008, 01:01 PM
I would patrialy agree if it would be regular season. However this is NBA finals. This was not "just 1 game", this was must win game for Lakers, where everybody, except Kobe and Vujacic, failed in offence.

But y was it a must win? Was it becuz besides Kobe no one showed up in Boston including your beloved Sasha, so yes its just 1 game.

sendman
06-11-2008, 01:04 PM
Like I said FUCK SASHA!!! hahahaha :lol
In other words...you mad.

Slo spurs fan
06-11-2008, 01:19 PM
Not really, just dont see the point in tryin to get that scrub. I think it bothers you a Slovenian Spurs fan that I talk about your bretheren thats a Laker. Like I said FUCK SASHA!!! hahahaha :lol

You are not a very smart person. And you mad!

Pucho!!!
06-11-2008, 01:37 PM
You are not a very smart person. And you mad!

Im mad at what, you lovin a Laker cuz he from the same place as you. Go cheer for the lakers and suck his balls some more. I think your mad at what Im sayin so much so that you have nothing better to say then Im not a very nice person and repeating what another knucklehead before you said. Where hahahaha=being mad, I guess in Russia or wherever hell your from hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol

The Truth #6
06-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Everyone keeps mentioning Sasha's toughness. When did that begin? He learned how to be annoying from Fisher, as well as jack up crucial 3s that he hits sometimes but not all the times. I'll give him that. But he isn't tough by any normal definition. I think it's 50/50 if he's going to continue to be better next year or if he's just playing for a contract. I'd say he's playing for a contract.

He was wide open on the last 3 he hit. Good for him. The time before he shot it when clearly Kobe wanted the ball and Kobe should have had the ball. That wasn't tough, that was stupid. If he didn't hit the last one and if the Lakers had lost Kobe probably would have made him cry by berating him for 2 hours after the game.

BEGIN TANGENT: It's funny - Kobe is "trusting" of his teammates this year, a narrative that made the difference in him winning the MVP over Chris Paul, but in reality he won the MVP because his teammates improved. In fact it seems idiotic that he got the award when most of the turnaround success was based on Gasol learning the triangle so quickly. Yet, in the logic of the NBA media, this validates Kobe and not Gasol nor the bench who made the difference. The other 11 made Kobe better. Kobe didn't make them better. That's why Chris Paul should have won the MVP. He made everyone around him better. END TANGENT.

Pucho!!!
06-11-2008, 01:39 PM
In other words...you mad.

not at all haha

Pucho!!!
06-11-2008, 01:40 PM
Everyone keeps mentioning Sasha's toughness. When did that begin? He learned how to be annoying from Fisher, as well as jack up crucial 3s that he hits sometimes but not all the times. I'll give him that. But he isn't tough by any normal definition. I think it's 50/50 if he's going to continue to be better next year or if he's just playing for a contract. I'd say he's playing for a contract.

He was wide open on the last 3 he hit. Good for him. The time before he shot it when clearly Kobe wanted the ball and Kobe should have had the ball. That wasn't tough, that was stupid. If he didn't hit the last one and if the Lakers had lost Kobe probably would have made him cry by berating him for 2 hours after the game.

BEGIN TANGENT: It's funny - Kobe is "trusting" of his teammates this year, a narrative that made the difference in him winning the MVP over Chris Paul, but in reality he won the MVP because his teammates improved. In fact it seems idiotic that he got the award when most of the turnaround success was based on Gasol learning the triangle so quickly. Yet, in the logic of the NBA media, this validates Kobe and not Gasol nor the bench who made the difference. The other 11 made Kobe better. Kobe didn't make them better. That's why Chris Paul should have won the MVP. He made everyone around him better. END TANGENT.

So true, so true

sendman
06-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Im mad at what, you lovin a Laker cuz he from the same place as you. Go cheer for the lakers and suck his balls some more. I think your mad at what Im sayin so much so that you have nothing better to say then Im not a very nice person and repeating what another knucklehead before you said. Where hahahaha=being mad, I guess in Russia or wherever hell your from hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol

Look Puchy, our team is out of the play-offs, but our countryman is still in the running. Deal with it!

Bob Lanier
06-11-2008, 01:59 PM
BEGIN TANGENT: It's funny - Kobe is "trusting" of his teammates this year, a narrative that made the difference in him winning the MVP over Chris Paul, but in reality he won the MVP because his teammates improved. In fact it seems idiotic that he got the award when most of the turnaround success was based on Gasol learning the triangle so quickly.
The Lakers were first in the West long before the Gasol trade.

That's why Chris Paul should have won the MVP. He made everyone around him better. END TANGENT.
Stojakovic was a 20-point-per-game scorer before Chris Paul was even in college. This is more likely recovery from injury than anything Paul did for him. West improved dramatically - he did play with Paul last year, and the year before, as well, you know. Chandler finally learned how to play without constantly fouling; I don't see how that's attributable to Paul.

And god knows he didn't make Bonzi Wells any better - in fact, he made him worse, by all indications.

Slo spurs fan
06-11-2008, 02:23 PM

You came here yesterday and now you talking to me to go away from here? You mad?

And I donīt suck anything other than boobs&pussy. If you like balls it is your problem.

You from Mexico? You mad?

dbestpro
06-11-2008, 02:24 PM
Odom will be available

Trading Odom does not fix your salary cap problems as you will have to take back at least 90% of Odom's salary in player (s).

Slo spurs fan
06-11-2008, 02:31 PM

If he was in Spurs uni, you would be all on his jock. Playing that good in game 3 of the Finals is not that bad isnīt it?

That was good shot. He was open. I was glad he took that shot. He is not afraid of taking shoots in closing moments of close game and that is good. When Boston doubled Kobe, Kobe passed the ball to Odom and he passed the ball to Sasha for open 3. After this play Boston didnīt try to double on Kobe so he tortured Allen on 1 on 1 and closed the game.

Marcus Bryant
06-11-2008, 02:33 PM
If only Radoslav and Beno had his Slovenian spunkiness gene.

Slo spurs fan
06-11-2008, 02:35 PM
If only Radoslav and Beno had his Slovenian spunkiness gene.

What is your opinion Marcus? Could he be good in Spurs jersey?

Marcus Bryant
06-11-2008, 02:41 PM
What is your opinion Marcus? Could he be good in Spurs jersey?

Yes. Not worth the full MLE.

WayOutWest
06-11-2008, 02:42 PM
Thats a dumb response, when someone compared Sasha to Finley, but please go get moses malone Dumbfuck

I guess it was really smart to compare Sasha now to how Finely USED to be, since that is how you SHOULD compare them when thinking of upgrading the Spurs. When comparing Sasha to Finely it's not a stretch to see Sasha replacing Finely for the Spurs next year. If there was a time machine and you could bring Finely from 6 years ago to the Spurs then it would be a bad comparrison. I guess I see you point now, yea that was brilliant. :rolleyes

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Tacos is if you hold the opponent under 100. :nope :p:

Tacos is when the Lakers score 100 and the hold the opponent under 100

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 05:06 PM
Trading Odom does not fix your salary cap problems as you will have to take back at least 90% of Odom's salary in player (s).

Depends what they get back. If they can swing an expiring and roleplayer that fits the system better that makes 50% less than you shave 7 million or so.

It's moot though. Buss is willing to pay the luxury tax and has done it in the past.

Pucho!!!
06-11-2008, 09:04 PM
I guess it was really smart to compare Sasha now to how Finely USED to be, since that is how you SHOULD compare them when thinking of upgrading the Spurs. When comparing Sasha to Finely it's not a stretch to see Sasha replacing Finely for the Spurs next year. If there was a time machine and you could bring Finely from 6 years ago to the Spurs then it would be a bad comparrison. I guess I see you point now, yea that was brilliant. :rolleyes

hahahaha, except that he's a bitchass Laker. Keep him, I never wanted him and dont think we should waste our time gettin him. As far as your comment, someone just compared the 2 and I dont see it, but since you enjoy riding his jock I wouldnt expect you to understand.

Pucho!!!
06-11-2008, 09:05 PM
You came here yesterday and now you talking to me to go away from here? You mad?

And I donīt suck anything other than boobs&pussy. If you like balls it is your problem.

You from Mexico? You mad?

Nope not from Mexico, and I dont care about your countryman. Is that y your a spurs fan cuz we had a couple of your countrymen? haha Im not mad, I dont care

Slo spurs fan
06-11-2008, 11:57 PM
Nope not from Mexico, and I dont care about your countryman. Is that y your a spurs fan cuz we had a couple of your countrymen? haha Im not mad, I dont care

Then you are from Bolivia or wherever hell your from hahahahahahahahahahahahaha . Yup then I become Spurs fan and I am still. And you are mad.

fotan2
06-12-2008, 12:48 AM
If signing him can weaken the lakers , then that's already not a bad deal.

i really dont care what kind of person he is , but what kind of profit we can get from him.

ata
06-12-2008, 02:24 AM
But y was it a must win? Was it becuz besides Kobe no one showed up in Boston including your beloved Sasha, so yes its just 1 game.

Bowling is your game. Stick to it.

CubanSucks
06-12-2008, 03:41 AM
Fuck That Little Bittch Hes A Doodoo Poopy Head Motherfucker.shits Weak

WayOutWest
06-12-2008, 08:40 AM
hahahaha, except that he's a bitchass Laker. Keep him, I never wanted him and dont think we should waste our time gettin him. As far as your comment, someone just compared the 2 and I dont see it, but since you enjoy riding his jock I wouldnt expect you to understand.

You don't see the comparisson between Sasha, a spot up long range shooter and decent defender, and Finely? OK. Obviously Finely had skills and ability that Sasha will never have but right now, or next season for the Spurs, he and Finely are a lot alike. The Spurs have Damon on the roster right now so having "bitchass" players is not out of the question for a roster spot. It seems that with the fading of Horry/Finely/Barry that the Spurs need a shooter that can spread the floor as much as they need some help for TD.

dastrey
06-12-2008, 10:54 PM
NBA Finals Game 4 on the line and he lets Allen get a layup.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-12-2008, 10:54 PM
So, after watching Vujacic go human turnstyle on that last drive by Ray Allen, who still has a hard on for this scrub's defense?

timvp
06-12-2008, 10:58 PM
Going 1-for-9 and giving up Ray Allen's first career isolation layup probably just cost Vujacic a couple mill in free agency.

Marcus Bryant
06-12-2008, 10:59 PM
ROFL. That was just horrid.

SPURSGOAT
06-12-2008, 11:01 PM
Nice D! :lol

Budkin
06-12-2008, 11:03 PM
Like I said before, fuck that guy! :lmao

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-12-2008, 11:04 PM
http://www.tamiscorp.com/images/img_perimeter_turnstyle.jpg

dastrey
06-12-2008, 11:04 PM
Going 1-for-9 and giving up Ray Allen's first career isolation layup probably just cost Vujacic a couple mill in free agency.

I disagree. It could potentially cost him a lot more than a couple million. His 'great defense' has been exposed this series.

picnroll
06-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Vujacic defense is most effective when he bodies up. I wonder why he backed off of Allen and let him drive? Not smart.

timvp
06-12-2008, 11:09 PM
What sucks is if Manu could have just had a Ray Allen series, the Spurs would be the ones playing at home right now. Who knew we'd be pointing to Ray Allen's ability to drive the lane as what could have been.

:depressed

ducks
06-12-2008, 11:23 PM
What sucks is if Manu could have just had a Ray Allen series, the Spurs would be the ones playing at home right now. Who knew we'd be pointing to Ray Allen's ability to drive the lane as what could have been.

:depressed
'what sucks is pop should have benched him in game 2 and see if he could get healthy

Mr. Body
06-12-2008, 11:26 PM
You can see the huge, spreading wet spot between Sasha's legs when he realizes Ray Allen has him all alone. I've never seen a player more terrified.

Man In Black
06-12-2008, 11:28 PM
Hey man, is that chair going to file an assualt and battery charge against Vujacic, just like the exercise bike did against Nowitzki?

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-12-2008, 11:33 PM
So, after watching Vujacic go human turnstyle on that last drive by Ray Allen, who still has a hard on for this scrub's defense?

only his national homers.

But I wouldn't be too hard on Vujacic, he's already shed enough Slovenian tears in the 4th quarter. :lmao :lmao

Marcus Bryant
06-12-2008, 11:35 PM
That was a Beno-esque moment.

Radoslav would've at least put Shuttlesworth on the line.

The Truth #6
06-13-2008, 12:04 AM
I wondered if he was expecting help defense. Either way, it was horrible and I loved every moment of it. Is it possible the Lakers won't want him back either?

Holt's Cat
06-13-2008, 12:07 AM
I wondered if he was expecting help defense. Either way, it was horrible and I loved every moment of it. Is it possible the Lakers won't want him back either?

It should be easier for the Lakers to re-sign him now.

sendman
06-13-2008, 01:05 AM
What a pathetic display of little bitches you all are! This is just unbelievable.
Most of you were hidden in your holes after previous game and now when Sasha fucked up one game, you crawled out of the woodwork. But again it probably comes from a long history of your lynching mob behavior I guess.:toast

J.T.
06-13-2008, 01:07 AM
Did I not call Vujabitch and his fagle partner Jordan "Is a Starting Point Guard in this League" Farmar out for being worthless scrubs over a month ago? The truth fucking hurts, don't it?

sendman
06-13-2008, 01:11 AM
Did I not call Vujabitch and his fagle partner Jordan "Is a Starting Point Guard in this League" Farmar out for being worthless scrubs over a month ago? The truth fucking hurts, don't it?
Yeah, you are a regular messiah.:worthy::lmao

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-13-2008, 01:20 AM
What a pathetic display of little bitches you all are! This is just unbelievable.
Most of you were hidden in your holes after previous game and now when Sasha fucked up one game, you crawled out of the woodwork. But again it probably comes from a long history of your lynching mob behavior I guess.:toast

I think most people acknowledged that he benefitted from a lot of open shots in game 3. The Game 4 crapfest 4th quarter meltdown
is what he gets for his classless gloating with the chest thumping on that wide open three.

He's a frickin scrub with dry humping defense. Got owned by a slower Ray Allen and had too much praise for his pesky D benefitting from a gimpy Manu during the WCF

Rasho was good and respectable.
Beno soft ass weak scrub.

Sasha is son of a bitch who's the worst of the bunch representing Slovenians. Laker cockiness rubbed off on him for sure. Dude was crying at the end of the game for his brain farts and he deserved it.

Pucho!!!
06-13-2008, 01:22 AM
Bowling is your game. Stick to it.

well, im also the one who doesnt want that weak ass defense on my team, there are better players out there, and your the one whos on Sasha's nuts and turn a blindeye to his sorriness! He's barely a spot up shooter, SHITS WEAK!

Pucho!!!
06-13-2008, 01:24 AM
You don't see the comparisson between Sasha, a spot up long range shooter and decent defender, and Finely? OK. Obviously Finely had skills and ability that Sasha will never have but right now, or next season for the Spurs, he and Finely are a lot alike. The Spurs have Damon on the roster right now so having "bitchass" players is not out of the question for a roster spot. It seems that with the fading of Horry/Finely/Barry that the Spurs need a shooter that can spread the floor as much as they need some help for TD.

Yea, but he aint the answer, keep that scrub on your bench and we'll look elsewhere thank you very much. Oh and what was he doin posin for a pic or sumting cuz allen got to the basket with ease. Damon wont be there when next season starts.

sendman
06-13-2008, 01:31 AM
I think most people acknowledged that he benefitted from a lot of open shots in game 3. Game 4 crapfest
it's what he gets for his classless gloating with the chest thumping on that wide open three.

He's a frickin scrub with dry humping defense. Got owned by a slower Ray Allen and had too much praise for his pesky benefitting from a gimpy Manu

Rasho was good and respectable.
Beno soft ass weak scrub.

Sasha is son of a bitch who's the worst of the bunch representing Slovenians. Laker cockiness rubbed off on him for sure. Dude was crying at the end of the game for his brain farts and he deserved it.
One doesn't have enough talent, the other doesn't try hard enough, the third tries to hard...There is no way to satisfy you people. :lol, I wouldn't marry you, thats for sure!:married::nope

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-13-2008, 01:42 AM
One doesn't have enough talent, the other doesn't try hard enough, the third tries to hard...There is no way to satisfy you people. :lol, I wouldn't marry you, thats for sure!:married::nope

:lol

Sorry, i'm sure my opinion of Sasha will be neutralized when the Finals are over.

ata
06-13-2008, 02:24 AM
Yea, but he aint the answer, keep that scrub on your bench and we'll look elsewhere thank you very much. Oh and what was he doin posin for a pic or sumting cuz allen got to the basket with ease. Damon wont be there when next season starts.

Where have you read, that I want Sasha on our bench? Please, where?
I've given him credit he deserved for game 3, that is all. I've never praised nor bashed Vujacic. Learn to read (and write)!

Pero
06-13-2008, 04:54 AM
Sasha is hanging out with Kobe too much. :lol

ballhog
06-13-2008, 08:22 AM
Sasha must be reading his own press too much.

SPURSGOAT
06-13-2008, 11:23 AM
ha-ha! it was funny watching Sasha get all pissed off on the bench after Allen had burned him... and then I could see that he was actually crying!? :lmao

sendman
06-13-2008, 11:38 AM
ha-ha! it was funny watching Sasha get all pissed off on the bench after Allen had burned him... and then I could see that he was actually crying!? :lmao
Yup, that must a whole new concept for morons like you. A player that actually cares. You can't have that. I forgot, you are used to watch fixed games where a player sholud stop playing 2 minutes before end, to show some respect to a losing team.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-13-2008, 04:34 PM
man this is for all the fucking homers who wanted this loser in Spurs uniform. Bad thing is now they might actually get rid of the dude.

SequSpur
07-08-2008, 10:21 PM
http://amcati.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/0000037233_20070118115905.jpg

Come on down Sasha, you're the next contestant on the price is right!

tmtcsc
07-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Oh hell no !! Fuck that little girl...that didn't sound right...

Fuck that big sissy, we don't need him. And even if we do, NO.

SequSpur
07-08-2008, 10:44 PM

Sasha Vujacic | G

Ugh.

sasha is coming.............................:toast

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-08-2008, 10:45 PM
Hopefully not for the full MLE.

TheMadHatter
07-08-2008, 11:06 PM
Your not getting Sasha unless you throw the full MLE at him.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-08-2008, 11:08 PM
Good.

DPG21920
07-09-2008, 02:36 AM
Sasha would be a great pick up for the Spurs. We need more defense, he provides it, and it is a bonus that he can shoot...

brettn
07-09-2008, 02:39 AM
Sasha would be a great pick up for the Spurs. We need more defense, he provides it, and it is a bonus that he can shoot...

More defense?

Last I saw, we had no one would could consistently score points. Defense was a MINOR problem, if a problem at all really.

ss1986v2
07-09-2008, 02:45 AM
oh god, i think im warming on the idea of signing some guy named sasha.

someone please talk me down...

DPG21920
07-09-2008, 02:54 AM
We have 3 20 point scorers, we need more defense. Our defense was not a problem in comparison to the rest of the league, but to winning a championship, it was a major problem. The Celtics had the type of D the Spurs had when they won chips, it was hands down the best. The Celtics offense struggled as well and was very stagnant and did not get the looks that the Spurs offense got, but no one said anything because their defense was stifling.

Srupsog
07-09-2008, 03:09 AM
Vujacic is so junk, they said he did a good job defensively on Manu, fuck that, Manu was just so tired. Vujacic sucked so much dick in the finals against the Celtics. He couldn't watch anybody in that series, Ray Allen repeatedly burnt him and made him look bad, and ray allen is a shooter, he was getting to the rim at will. So spurs stay away from this pussy bitch.

Sissiborgo
07-09-2008, 05:53 AM
He's a great player but i think lakers don't want to miss him he's starting to step he's gam up!:hat