06-09-2008, 10:14 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/act_antoine_wright.jpg

Antoine Wright | G/F
Born: Feb 6, 1984
Height: 6-7 / 2,01
Weight: 215 lbs. / 97,5 kg.
College: Texas A&M
Years Pro: 2

Info (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/antoine_wright/index.html)

angelbelow
06-09-2008, 11:26 PM
not a bad option, will come for cheap forsure because he received absolutely no playing time with dallas. watched the first game of the season with him and he looked veryg good, was consistent throughout the seaon with the nets but lost his playing time with dallas.

bigdog
06-10-2008, 02:47 AM
ive seen this guy play through college and tried to follow him when he was drafted by the nets. he has big time hustle, played well with the nets, but like angel said, lost playing time with the mavs. he's a good defender, and i definitely think we should take a look at him. he's not an all star caliber player by any means, but he will be a solid role player on a team for years.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-10-2008, 09:03 AM
From what I've heard, the Mavs want to keep him and work him into the rotation.

genomefreak13
06-11-2008, 08:35 AM
get him... we can play him as PG and SG of the team. I think he can play and defend well..we can also use his athleticism.

We usually have luck on these types of players. No second thoughts...get him RC!!!

manufor3
06-12-2008, 02:17 PM
lets steal him, he is good when given minutes (see when he played with NJ)

urunobili
06-12-2008, 04:25 PM
I likee

E20
06-12-2008, 04:27 PM
This is guy is good. I followed him in NJ mostly because of fantasy ball. He's young, lengthy, atheltetic. He can hustle and play D, he can score when given the opportunity.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-12-2008, 06:11 PM
When Gillispie coached him up his senior year to play defense, he was the best perimeter defender on the team. At 6'8" and with his wingspan, he'd fit the long SF bill (and he can shoot the three).

Doubtful he leaves Dallas, though.

genomefreak13
06-14-2008, 04:42 AM
Get Antoine... Wright

Position: SF/SG
Born: Feb 6, 1984
Height: 6-7 / 2,01
Weight: 215 lbs. / 97,5 kg.
College: Texas A&M
Years Pro: 2

I tried to look way way down the radar for a guy that we could sign for (maybe) the least amount of money and could probably fit the team's needs. My crystal ball led me to this guy.

His not on my priority list, but if ever given the chance, I hope SA could sign him. He can play several positions for us. He's a natural small forward, but I think he can drop down to the SG and PG position if necessary.

Then we have a single player that can help us in three different positions. This guy has good ball handling skills to be a point guard and a well enough jumpshot to be a scorer off the bench or as a starter (with the help of Chip England, I think he could get even better).

Defense is a little bit of a question , but I think he's better than Stoudamire and Vaugh combined.

I have a good feeling about this guy...Sign him!