PDA

View Full Version : Transformers 2 Gets a Name: Revenge of the Fallen

N.Y. Johnny
06-09-2008, 10:28 PM
http://gizmodo.com/5014584/transformers-2-gets-a-name-revenge-of-the-fallen

http://gizmodo.com/assets/images/gizmodo/2008/06/Transformers-II-Revenge-Of-The-Fallen.jpg

Attention Tranformers fans: the sequel you'll be bitching and moaning about on the internet after waiting in line to see the night it opens has just been named. It'll be called "Transformers II: Revenge of the Fallen." I bet that means that the Decepticons aren't really dead after all! And they want revenge! What a bold choice! Or does this refer specifically to Jazz? Or to the obscure character "The Fallen" from the comic books? OK, commenters: set your phasers to baseless speculation. Let's hear what you think.

So what do the Transformers fans think of this? I hope we get more than 15 minutes of robots in this one. Oh and we better get Frank Welker and a goddamn vocoder machine too or else.

Michael Bay :bang

Mister Sinister
06-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Glad to see I'm not the only one who knows who The Fallen is. Also, because it's hilarious, "I look like Thundercracker!"

Mister Sinister
06-09-2008, 10:34 PM
Oh, also, also, I'm going to go with the part about the Decepticons not being all dead, since we know Terrorsau....Sorry, Starscream escaped. Buuuut yeah. I say that "The Fallen" is unlikely, since they would have to go into the whole Primus/Unicron and the Original Thirteen, more than likely. Vector Prime, bitches.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-09-2008, 11:37 PM
why do you consider the movie starscream to be terrorsaur?

Mister Sinister
06-09-2008, 11:40 PM
Eh, that joke was poorly thought out. I just got done watching season 1 of Beast Wars.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-09-2008, 11:47 PM
if the movie companies are in the permanent business of remakes, how bout they remake the storyline post-original-transformers and mix in comic and cartoon storylines...

galvatron fucking shit up and starscreams ghost combined with rodimus going insane and the return of optimus would make for one of the best movies of later 2000's.

But instead, we will get unnecessary love storylines, shia lebouf, 10 total minutes of transformers, and the robots moving so fast (and realistically!) that you don't even grasp what they really look like.

You all keep supporting michael bay :tu

Anti.Hero
06-09-2008, 11:56 PM
if the movie companies are in the permanent business of remakes, how bout they remake the storyline post-original-transformers and mix in comic and cartoon storylines...

galvatron fucking shit up and starscreams ghost combined with rodimus going insane and the return of optimus would make for one of the best movies of later 2000's.

But instead, we will get unnecessary love storylines, shia lebouf, 10 total minutes of transformers, and the robots moving so fast (and realistically!) that you don't even grasp what they really look like.

You all keep supporting michael bay :tu

Son look what they've done to X-Men. They are murderers of greatness.

pawe
06-10-2008, 12:09 AM
If the constructicons are gonna be in this movie and i can get to see them combine to be a big ass giant robot then I'll be satisfied. Seriously, why do they have to give subtitles to a bunch of robots running around and destroying each other..its transformers, not star wars.

CuckingFunt
06-10-2008, 12:40 AM
Every part two should be named "Electric Boogaloo."

Transformers 2: Electric Boogaloo

Batman 2: Electric Boogaloo

Schindler's List 2: Electric Boogaloo

It just makes everything that much more awesome.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-10-2008, 12:48 AM
http://riesenbach.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/lifecall.jpg
How will they get revenge when they can't get up?

pawe
06-10-2008, 01:14 AM
better yet, how will they get revenge with the gas prices so high? are they gonna run on pure ethanol?

Trainwreck2100
06-10-2008, 01:28 AM
transformers don't need gas, they run on awesomeness

pawe
06-10-2008, 01:48 AM
true, true

ATRAIN
06-10-2008, 07:10 AM
If the constructicons are gonna be in this movie and i can get to see them combine to be a big ass giant robot then I'll be satisfied. Seriously, why do they have to give subtitles to a bunch of robots running around and destroying each other..its transformers, not star wars.

They already had Devistator in the last movie which is what the constructicons transformed into so how will that work?

peewee's lovechild
06-10-2008, 07:46 AM
Oh, also, also, I'm going to go with the part about the Decepticons not being all dead, since we know Terrorsau....Sorry, Starscream escaped. Buuuut yeah. I say that "The Fallen" is unlikely, since they would have to go into the whole Primus/Unicron and the Original Thirteen, more than likely. Vector Prime, bitches.

It is going to be about "The Fallen".

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news08/080609k.php

CHUD reports that according to their sources, 'The Fallen' of the upcoming "Transformers" sequel's new subtitle 'Revenge of the Fallen' is actually a character from comic book continuity.

More specifically he's an ancient Transformer who's essentially the Devil of their mythology as in one of the original good 13 Transformers who turned on his fellow beings and was cast down. Now he's 'The Fallen', a being of power, darkness, and absolute dedication to Unicron - the twin brother and arch-enemy of the Transformers creator Primus who was sealed with Fallen into extradimensional limbo.

New Transformers in this film include remote-control truck 'Wheels' (blurry photos), three Can-Am Spyder motorbikes become 'Arcee', a beat up old ice cream truck which becomes 'The Twins', the 2008 Pontiac Solstice which becomes 'Jazz', and an Autobot based on the Chevrolet Beat concept car.

Over the weekend John Turturro, Megan Fox, and Shia Lebeouf were all part of a scene set around a SR-71 Blackbird at the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Virginia which transforms into 'Jetfire' during the scene apparently.

Shooting gets underway in Philadelphia this week, making notable use of the University of Pennsylvania for college scenes with Sam (Shia LaBeouf), a local power station, and the Eastern State Penitentiary (now a museum) which will be used for a possible jail break scene.

peewee's lovechild
06-10-2008, 07:49 AM
http://www.bamkapow.com/transformers-2-leaked-info--1409-p.html

Cant_Be_Faded
06-10-2008, 07:50 AM
college scenes for shia lebouf. great.

so basically we get a love story featuring an over tanned bimbo and a young wannabe funny guy douche, with a liiiiiiiitle transformers/unicron storyline thrown in. Great.

Congrats to yall who continue to support remakes and michael bay :tu

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-10-2008, 08:11 AM

A character named Turbo is also a must.

johnsmith
06-10-2008, 08:54 AM
college scenes for shia lebouf. great.

so basically we get a love story featuring an over tanned bimbo and a young wannabe funny guy douche, with a liiiiiiiitle transformers/unicron storyline thrown in. Great.

Congrats to yall who continue to support remakes and michael bay :tu

I can see where a homosexual like yourself would not be a fan of that over tanned bimbo whom was just named Maxim's hottest female on the planet.

Yucky, an overtanned bimbo.

(If I could type with a lisp, I would right now just to make fun of you some more.)

Spurminator
06-10-2008, 09:02 AM
Do we have to wait until Transformers 3 for them to team up with the Go-Bots?

Mister Sinister
06-10-2008, 09:24 AM
It is going to be about "The Fallen".

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news08/080609k.php

CHUD reports that according to their sources, 'The Fallen' of the upcoming "Transformers" sequel's new subtitle 'Revenge of the Fallen' is actually a character from comic book continuity.

More specifically he's an ancient Transformer who's essentially the Devil of their mythology as in one of the original good 13 Transformers who turned on his fellow beings and was cast down. Now he's 'The Fallen', a being of power, darkness, and absolute dedication to Unicron - the twin brother and arch-enemy of the Transformers creator Primus who was sealed with Fallen into extradimensional limbo.

New Transformers in this film include remote-control truck 'Wheels' (blurry photos), three Can-Am Spyder motorbikes become 'Arcee', a beat up old ice cream truck which becomes 'The Twins', the 2008 Pontiac Solstice which becomes 'Jazz', and an Autobot based on the Chevrolet Beat concept car.

Over the weekend John Turturro, Megan Fox, and Shia Lebeouf were all part of a scene set around a SR-71 Blackbird at the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Virginia which transforms into 'Jetfire' during the scene apparently.

Shooting gets underway in Philadelphia this week, making notable use of the University of Pennsylvania for college scenes with Sam (Shia LaBeouf), a local power station, and the Eastern State Penitentiary (now a museum) which will be used for a possible jail break scene.
By the Matrix, YES!

monosylab1k
06-10-2008, 09:25 AM
I wonder if that hot blonde will be back? I think she's hilarious only because it's so easy to envision exactly how that casting session went -

"Okay we need to cast the genius female computer geek."

"Oh that's been cast. Some hot blonde model gave Michael Bay a blowjob, so he cast her already."

"Well fuck, how are we supposed to make the audience believe she's a geeky computer genius?"

"Shit, that's a tough one. A hot blonde model as a genius....that's a hard sell.....but we gotta make it work."

"I KNOW! GIVE HER A FOREIGN ACCENT!"

"BRILLIANT!"

ATRAIN
06-10-2008, 09:47 AM
I wonder if that hot blonde will be back? I think she's hilarious only because it's so easy to envision exactly how that casting session went -

"Okay we need to cast the genius female computer geek."

"Oh that's been cast. Some hot blonde model gave Michael Bay a blowjob, so he cast her already."

"Well fuck, how are we supposed to make the audience believe she's a geeky computer genius?"

"Shit, that's a tough one. A hot blonde model as a genius....that's a hard sell.....but we gotta make it work."

"I KNOW! GIVE HER A FOREIGN ACCENT!"

"BRILLIANT!"

Which one the computer hacker chick? If so I read a article that she wasnt signed on to do it. OK I didnt even bother reading the rest of your post so nevermind. Yeah she isnt going to be in the next one.

Blake
06-10-2008, 10:00 AM
I'm waiting to hear the one phrase that I remember so well from the old cartoon series:

"Megatron is no more and now I, Starscream, am the new leader of the Decepticons."

ATRAIN
06-10-2008, 10:16 AM
I'm waiting to hear the one phrase that I remember so well from the old cartoon series:

"Megatron is no more and now I, Starscream, am the new leader of the Decepticons."

Then cue Galvatron?

Viva Las Espuelas
06-10-2008, 10:38 AM
i wonder if they'll put in the Dinobots, The Destructicons, Omega Supreme. what was the name of that big jet? i think he was an autobot. jetfire? i was a big transformer freak when they first came out. those were the days.

ATRAIN
06-10-2008, 10:41 AM
i wonder if they'll put in the Dinobots, The Destructicons, Omega Supreme. what was the name of that big jet? i think he was an autobot. jetfire? i was a big transformer freak when they first came out. those were the days.

Constructicons you mean right no Destructicons. The Dinobots were the best but dumb. Omega Supreme, was that the big base? The Big Red Jet your talking about? I can't remember his name. Im sure Shagia knows. I wonder if they will bring in Hot Rod since he later because the leader of the Autobots.

implacable44
06-10-2008, 11:08 AM

I just gotta ask -- what is up with your sig - you wanna get on your knees and please ...... wow -- where did you get that ? crazy tal -- and if this has been discussed feel free to just reply to the thread so I can figure out the logic.

CuckingFunt
06-10-2008, 11:11 AM
I just gotta ask -- what is up with your sig - you wanna get on your knees and please ...... wow -- where did you get that ? crazy tal -- and if this has been discussed feel free to just reply to the thread so I can figure out the logic.

Calm down. It's just a quote from "South Park."

ATRAIN
06-10-2008, 11:13 AM
Funt Im offended by your sig!!

Nah not really, I love me some faith +1

ATRAIN
06-10-2008, 11:17 AM
Calm down. It's just a quote from "South Park."

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3806/faith1tt0.jpg

Viva Las Espuelas
06-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Constructicons you mean right no Destructicons. The Dinobots were the best but dumb. Omega Supreme, was that the big base? The Big Red Jet your talking about? I can't remember his name. Im sure Shagia knows. I wonder if they will bring in Hot Rod since he later because the leader of the Autobots.i thought it was destructicons. it's been so long. dinobots were dumb. weren't they the ones that went haywire when they were first made. omega supreme was the big base. i don't think he made it to the cartoon though. i just looked up the big red jet i was talking about was named jetfire. i just hope they don't gay it up.

ATRAIN
06-10-2008, 11:34 AM
i thought it was destructicons. it's been so long. dinobots were dumb. weren't they the ones that went haywire when they were first made. omega supreme was the big base. i don't think he made it to the cartoon though. i just looked up the big red jet i was talking about was named jetfire. i just hope they don't gay it up.

Actually there were both Constructicons and Destructicons. I looked it up and the Destructicons were cars the Constructicons were construction vehicles that formed Devistator.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Actually there were both Constructicons and Destructicons. I looked it up and the Destructicons were cars the Constructicons were construction vehicles that formed Devistator.hmm. i did not know that. i like the green color they had.

ATRAIN
06-10-2008, 11:51 AM
hmm. i did not know that. i like the green color they had.

Ok yeah those are the Contructicons. I used to have that set as a kid, I remember getting it for a birthday. That set was 100 bucks. I still have all of them but don't have the parts to connect them to make devistator.

Spurminator
06-10-2008, 12:01 PM
The Constructicons are what made me realize there was no Santa. I got three of them on Christmas Eve from my grandparents then I got the other three (and ALL of the weapons) on Christmas morning. I called my parents out on it that night and they confessed that the whole Santa Claus thing was a lie, as was the Easter Bunny.

True story.

ATRAIN
06-10-2008, 12:05 PM
The Constructicons are what made me realize there was no Santa. I got three of them on Christmas Eve from my grandparents then I got the other three (and ALL of the weapons) on Christmas morning. I called my parents out on it that night and they confessed that the whole Santa Claus thing was a lie, as was the Easter Bunny.

True story.

LMAO my mom never lied to me about Santa, I wish she had though because I wouldn't have eaten all those fucking cookies!!

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-10-2008, 12:17 PM
I read a teaser somewhere that said the Dinobots and Constructicons would be in the second one.

Would be worth it to see the Constructicons become one.

ATRAIN
06-10-2008, 12:23 PM
I read a teaser somewhere that said the Dinobots and Constructicons would be in the second one.

Would be worth it to see the Constructicons become one.

They already fucked that up though. The big tank in the last movie was named Devistator.

Extra Stout
06-10-2008, 12:46 PM
This is an instance of how the prolonged adolescence of American males well into their twenties creates new marketing opportunities.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-10-2008, 12:51 PM
I can see where a homosexual like yourself would not be a fan of that over tanned bimbo whom was just named Maxim's hottest female on the planet.

Yucky, an overtanned bimbo.

(If I could type with a lisp, I would right now just to make fun of you some more.)

I would love to see that tanned bimbo naked in a movie about her getting fucked and fucking naked. However, I am not a retard, therefore I don't need nudity and hot bitches for a movie that's supposed to be about robots from outer space.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-10-2008, 12:54 PM
by the way the giant jet from season 1 was named skyfire in the cartoon and jetfire in the comics

dumbasses

Trainwreck2100
06-10-2008, 01:07 PM
Rumor tells of a robot that ends up being a blackbird

N.Y. Johnny
06-10-2008, 02:26 PM
They already fucked that up though. The big tank in the last movie was named Devistator.

The Cartoons and Cartoon movie was better than the live action film. Michael Bay is a douche. Transformers best part was only when the Autobots descend down and appear for 5 of their 15 mins. Wasn't that little stupid Jar Jar Binks wannabe transformer supposed to be Soundwave? Ugh.

ATRAIN
06-10-2008, 02:45 PM
The Cartoons and Cartoon movie was better than the live action film. Michael Bay is a douche. Transformers best part was only when the Autobots descend down and appear for 5 of their 15 mins. Wasn't that little stupid Jar Jar Binks wannabe transformer supposed to be Soundwave? Ugh.

No I dont think he really had a name, but it did transform to a radio. I seriously hope not.

Sec24Row7
06-10-2008, 02:53 PM
Dinobots need to show up eventually in the Cinema universe... they were the most popular ones besides the original few... (bumblebee Jazz optimus ironhide starscream soundwave megatron etc)

N.Y. Johnny
06-10-2008, 03:02 PM
I can see Michael Bay introduce the Dino Bots, but as different dinosaurs to make his vision work. I can see Grimlock as a Plesiousaur under water...ugh..but it won't matter , its all Shia LaBouf all the movie!!!! If you're going to show Humans, show nekid Megan Fox at least.

Nego
06-10-2008, 03:04 PM
Soundwave rocked in my opinion..with all those cassettes that would turn into robots and birds...and that Black Cat...

I guess nowadays it would have to be CD's or something...a liiitle bit more difficult I guess...

pawe
06-10-2008, 03:30 PM
I read somewhere that shockwave's gonna be a military type jeep and his minions are gonna be roof racks, spare tires, guns etc. Isnt jazz suppose to be a porsche, so why would they introduce a new robot that takes the porsche car, make it a freakin iphone or a robot who transforms into a condom. Barricade (saleen mustang police car) is still the best of them all.

Trainwreck2100
06-10-2008, 04:16 PM
The radio in tranformers one was frenzy

Mister Sinister
06-10-2008, 08:53 PM
The radio in tranformers one was frenzy
Who was one of Soundwave's cassettes, along with Rumble, Laserbeak, etc. I believe movie Frenzy's altmode of a stereo was intended to be a nod to G1 Soundwave. Also, "Bad comedy."

Trainwreck2100
06-10-2008, 09:17 PM
Who was one of Soundwave's cassettes, along with Rumble, Laserbeak, etc. I believe movie Frenzy's altmode of a stereo was intended to be a nod to G1 Soundwave. Also, "Bad comedy."

i liked when he stood against the wall ala will smith in Bad Boys II

Avitus1
06-10-2008, 09:32 PM

Classic...

4er_AinswtI&hl=en

Avitus1
06-10-2008, 09:33 PM
Also the entire Fallen storyline I'm not sure about because they will really need to go into the history of the Transformers and Cybertron and Primus and Unicron ect... I dont know if it'll be good but if we get to see them beat the hell out of each other for an extended time that'll be great.

Avitus1
06-10-2008, 09:36 PM
These are a pair of funny Transformer videos that I thought were worthy of posting here...

bq1_6D9QS9Y

6tpbp9GXOGU

scott
06-10-2008, 11:34 PM
Since Michael Bay is a major douche and basically jumped the shark and made Megatron into Galvatron in Part 1... what the fuck will Galvatron be?

Mister Sinister
06-10-2008, 11:37 PM
Since Michael Bay is a major douche and basically jumped the shark and made Megatron into Galvatron in Part 1... what the fuck will Galvatron be?
Yeeeeeeesss.......

scott
06-10-2008, 11:41 PM
I should also point out that my Transformer knowledge is seriously lacking after all things related to "YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH!"

WR42uVeAxw4

N.Y. Johnny
06-11-2008, 03:07 PM
I should also point out that my Transformer knowledge is seriously lacking after all things related to "YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH!"

WR42uVeAxw4

Oh that Prime and Megatron fight pisses me off....fuck you Hot Rod!!!!

Regarding Megatron being Galvatron, who know where this going to go. It can't be good though, Michael Bay will have the 2nd film full of fart and masterbation jokes, robots being funny for the 10 minutes they're in the film, and it will be a giant GM/Chevrolet commercial. :bang
Megatron a "cybertronian jet"...ok, but Hugo Weaving? I'm telling you if Soundwave is in this then he better be a bad ass, and it better not be someone like Jack Black or someone other than Frank Welker with a Vocoder machine! :ihit

Blake
06-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Classic...

4er_AinswtI&hl=en

YES!!!

:rollin