06-09-2008, 10:30 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/act_bonzi_wells.jpg

Bonzi Wells | G/F
Born: Sep 28, 1976
Height: 6-5 / 1,96
Weight: 210 lbs. / 95,3 kg.
College: Ball State
Years Pro: 9

Info (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/bonzi_wells/index.html)

Spur Killa.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Yes yes.

T Park
06-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Little bit of game left.

Would take him on the team if he took the LLE.

K-State Spur
06-09-2008, 10:32 PM
I wouldn't want him.

Don't judge him by what's he's done against the Spurs in recent years. Judge him by what he's done against everybody else.

N.Y. Johnny
06-09-2008, 10:32 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing this guy on the team at all. If it is possible and feasible, get it done!

NewJerSpur
06-09-2008, 10:39 PM
Another guy that either "goes off" or makes some inexplicably bad, run-killing decisions. When the ball goes into the post it's not coming out, which can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on what his offense is looking like. Can get a team into foul trouble all by his lonesome or commit dumb (mainly offensive) fouls. I don't think he's needed at this time, possibly a few years ago before we acqired Finley, but not anymore.

exstatic
06-09-2008, 11:04 PM
Honestly, if we sign this assbag, I'm done as a Spurs fan. He's a horrible individual, and a dumbass on the court. He has some mismatches with his size, which he usually ignores to chuck that 30% jumper.

Thanks for the series, Bonzi, now go away.

Gomes is a much better version of what Bonzi dreams of being.

pawe
06-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Lazy and he only gets up and play against the spurs. Pass, next please.

Bob Lanier
06-09-2008, 11:49 PM
Gomes is a much better version of what Bonzi dreams of being.
Fat, lazy, and rich?

mrspurs
06-10-2008, 07:27 AM
there is a reason this guy with such talent, moves from team to team.....and i dont think its a good reason.....

urunobili
06-10-2008, 07:33 AM
not in a million years...

1Parker1
06-10-2008, 07:58 AM
Wells used to be underrated before he had one great series against the Spurs and then he became highly overrated.

Pass.

timvp
06-10-2008, 08:01 AM
After Wells' episode of calling Danny Ferry a "honky" repeatedly, I'm going to safely assume the Spurs would never even consider him.

MoSpur
06-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Umm...nah. I think he's lost most of his game

DarrinS
06-10-2008, 10:19 AM
Three words:

No fucking way

SPURSGOAT
06-10-2008, 11:40 AM
No thanks! I don't want this garbage on the Spurs roster.

Borosai
06-10-2008, 11:55 AM
No.

spurs50_
06-10-2008, 02:19 PM
Next....:flag:

degenerate_gambler
06-10-2008, 03:01 PM
close this thread...

Spur-Addict
06-10-2008, 03:04 PM
close this thread...

My thoughts exactly.

Spurtacus
06-10-2008, 03:22 PM
close this thread...

+2

genomefreak13
06-11-2008, 08:32 AM
Get the killer!! yes yes...he's our guy...

CP3forMVP
06-11-2008, 10:54 AM
i actually think wells would fit nicely with yall...

spurs50_
06-11-2008, 01:00 PM
I would rather get kicked in the sac.

GrandeDavid
06-11-2008, 01:04 PM
Spur Killa.

Bonzi's teams got eliminated by the Spurs last couple rounds. I wouldn't exactly call him a "Spur Killa" by any means. About the only attempted harm he's caused the Spurs besides some occasionally cushioned stats was a wad of spit in Danny Ferry's face several years ago.

bavarianworks
07-30-2008, 09:56 PM
Bonzi Wells, he can score off the bench, plus we need another SF that can actually score,

Parker/Hill
Manu/Mason
Bowen/Bonzi
Duncan/Ian
Find a black/strong 7 footer/Thomas

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-30-2008, 09:59 PM
And Ime? Oberto? Bonner? Tolliver? Vaughn? Hairston? Gist?

mommaDONEraisedaTHUG
07-30-2008, 10:02 PM
Find a black/strong 7 footer/Thomas

:king

if the spurs actually had a legit black player then the spurs would have won 7 titles by now.

jdaveah
07-30-2008, 10:02 PM
Did you really just suggest that the Spurs pick up a strong black guy?

bavarianworks
07-30-2008, 10:04 PM
And Ime? Oberto? Bonner? Tolliver? Vaughn? Hairston? Gist?

Vaughn is no use anyway, he's going to be a 3rd string PG anyway to help defend ONLY.

Oberto is a joke, if he's our starting center we're never going to win again, i love the spurs, but it's the truth, bynum will tear him a new one, and we should be built to BEAT the lakers, no other team.

Bonner is a bigger joke, we need to get rid of him for ANYTHING, ASAP.

Ime can we used when we play:
Mason
Manu
Ime
Duncan
A center

Man of Steel
07-30-2008, 10:06 PM
:king

if the spurs actually had a legit black player then the spurs would have won 7 titles by now.

The chick is hot.

STill--needs to do a few crunches.

(LOL)

baseline bum
07-30-2008, 10:24 PM
I'd take him for a million or two a season. It would be nice to have a guy who can grab a board from the SG/SF position.

Spurtacus
07-31-2008, 12:49 AM
I can't stand Bonzi.

wisnub
07-31-2008, 03:45 AM
Lets get him!!!
But did u guys ever notice that every single player we called in the forum..the Spurs didnt after. Even in CM case,everybody said Spurs interested and offer full MLE but I never see actual news from CM nor his agent that we pitch offer. Coz he said it when Celtics make offer to him although he refused. I want Bonzi but I can predict from now that Spurs will never get him....no money? no honey...

K-State Spur
07-31-2008, 04:45 AM
If he didn't light the Spurs up 3 years ago, nobody would see this as a good option.

Sissiborgo
07-31-2008, 04:46 AM
No he has not been showing us good basketball often injured and problems around him!...:nope

JPB
07-31-2008, 06:21 AM
Lets get him!!!
But did u guys ever notice that every single player we called in the forum..the Spurs didnt after. Even in CM case,everybody said Spurs interested and offer full MLE but I never see actual news from CM nor his agent that we pitch offer. Coz he said it when Celtics make offer to him although he refused. I want Bonzi but I can predict from now that Spurs will never get him....no money? no honey...

You'll never see headlines on spurs offers to FA.
Both CM and his agent although made it clear spurs were after him.

mrspurs
07-31-2008, 12:46 PM
now that all the rest of the FA's are gone.......imo being in bonzi, hes better then bonner, and with a full season, and gist,hill,tolliver being rookies who will get torched, bonzi (thou i never liked him) is not a bad choice........

nfg3
07-31-2008, 01:22 PM
Not a good fit here. Has talent but lazy. Undisciplined.

Pass

jayc23
07-31-2008, 03:32 PM
bonzi lol.

I. Hustle
07-31-2008, 03:36 PM
I say trade Bonner for Darko Milicic. We would get the human victory cigar.

lebomb
08-05-2008, 02:03 PM
Isnt he still available? He is a shooter.......

honestfool84
08-05-2008, 02:04 PM
and a queer.

EDIT - i can't stand him, obviously; and i think this is a mutual feeling among many other spurs fans.

BacktoBasics
08-05-2008, 02:04 PM
A fat chic on the rag would be more reliable

stretch
08-05-2008, 02:05 PM
and a queer.

ur a queer

VaSpursFan
08-05-2008, 02:08 PM
first someone suggest that if we sign pargo, trade for barbosa. now, bonzi wells? what on earth could he bring that we would want? he's done...12th man/bench fodder.

Spur-Addict
08-05-2008, 02:13 PM
He's just an asshole, PERIOD

porksword
08-05-2008, 02:16 PM
He's just an asshole, PERIOD

Yeah, what he said. Cancer is also another term to describe him.

mrspurs
08-05-2008, 02:19 PM
it wouldnt surprise me if bonzi has already been spoken to...regardless of his past, bonzi would fit in our system, has nba experience and if for the right price, the spurs FO(unless of course they know something about bonzi that we dont) would be foolish not giving bonzi a shot......bowens days are numbered and udoka isnt gonna get better, udoka is udoka no more no less, anyone thinking udoka will get better cos of this or that is wishful thinking(not saying udoka sucks, cos he dont, but he aint good enough, and he and bowen must have gone to the same school where they teach you to shoot 10ft. jumpers cos both of them together couldnt hit a 10footer if their lives depended on it) and anyone thinking gist is the savior is wishful thinking again....if gist was that good he would already be signed(they signed tolliver over gist) ive never like bonzi, but there comes a time when you have to ask yourself do we want to win and look pretty?, or lose and look pretty? personally id rather look ugly like some of the creeps in here and win....btw bonzi is a monster on the boards, something im sure timmy wouldnt mind...all those ugly creeps in here who will respond with dumb remarks after me, will only be read by the rest of yall. cos i aint been around here long, but ive got a list of 72 creeps on ignore and stretch your number 73 hahahahahaha

Solid D
08-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Seriously...........Bonzi? Isnt he still available? He is a shooter.......

Google NBA Free Agents. I'll be glad when school starts again.

honestfool84
08-05-2008, 02:22 PM
it wouldnt surprise me if bonzi has already been spoken to...regardless of his past, bonzi would fit in our system, has nba experience and if for the right price, the spurs FO(unless of course they know something about bonzi that we dont) would be foolish not giving bonzi a shot......bowens days are numbered and udoka isnt gonna get better, udoka is udoka no more no less, anyone thinking udoka will get better cos of this or that is wishful thinking(not saying udoka sucks, cos he dont, but he aint good enough, and he and bowen must have gone to the same school where they teach you to shoot 10ft. jumpers cos both of them together couldnt hit a 10footer if their lives depended on it) and anyone thinking gist is the savior is wishful thinking again....if gist was that good he would already be signed(they signed tolliver over gist) ive never like bonzi, but there comes a time when you have to ask yourself do we want to win and look pretty?, or lose and look pretty? personally id rather look ugly like some of the creeps in here and win....btw bonzi is a monster on the boards, something im sure timmy wouldnt mind...all those ugly creeps in here who will respond with dumb remarks after me, will only be read by the rest of yall. cos i aint been around here long, but ive got a list of 72 creeps on ignore and stretch your number 73 hahahahahaha

seriously, this would help you so much: http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-17719769.jpg?size=572&uid=%7B91D4932C-1DC8-4F8A-93B7-699864C001B1%7D

brettn
08-05-2008, 02:26 PM

It's amazing that shit like this actually runs through your head.

stretch
08-05-2008, 02:27 PM
all those ugly creeps in here who will respond with dumb remarks after me, will only be read by the rest of yall. cos i aint been around here long, but ive got a list of 72 creeps on ignore and stretch your number 73 hahahahahaha

okay. i dont think ive had many, if any posts in which i conversed with you. but i feel honored to be put on ignore for... well basically nothing.

WildcardManu
08-05-2008, 02:27 PM
seriously, this would help you so much: http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-17719769.jpg?size=572&uid=%7B91D4932C-1DC8-4F8A-93B7-699864C001B1%7D

:lol

Sissiborgo
08-05-2008, 02:30 PM

And he is a trouble maker and my opinion sucks for an nba player!:/

Indazone
08-05-2008, 02:31 PM
I would rather have Bonzi on my team anyday before bench fodder Bonner.

T-Mac on the Bonzi trade.

T-Mac on the Rockets trade: 'It's a sad day'

By the time the Rockets arrived for their Thursday morning shootaround, the lockers of Bonzi Wells and Mike James were empty.
"It's a sad day,'' Tracy McGrady said.
McGrady couldn't put a happy face on the Rockets sending Wells and James to division rival New Orleans in return for veteran guard Bobby Jackson and rookie guard Adam Haluska. The Rockets had won nine consecutive games when general manager Daryl Morey pulled the trigger on the deal. They broke up their momentum, their winning mojo, to bring in a soon-to-be-35-year-old to back up point guard Rafer Alston.
In essence, they traded Wells and James for an older version of James.
Sure, James has had his problems this season. James averaged 6.5 points in 16.3 minutes per game with the Rockets this season, shooting a miserable 35 percent from the field in the process. He had fallen out of coach Rick Adelman's rotation and wasn't contributing anything but his willingness to show up for work early and stay late.
James is 32, so there's no reason to think he can't snap out of his shooting funk if given the chance. Clearly, though, the Rockets weren't counting on it happening any time soon with this team. James has averaged 11.1 points in 25.9 minutes per game in his career, compared to 10.0 and 22.5 for Jackson. Both James and Jackson are smallish shoot-first guards. James has a career .426 shooting percentage from the field and .379 from behind the three-point line, compared to .419 and .360 for Jackson.
Think the 6-foot-2 James shoots first and asks questions later? He has averaged an assist every 6.8 minutes in his career. The 6-foot-1 Jackson has averaged an assist every 8.5 minutes
Oh, and Jackson is also shooting below 40 percent from the field for the third consecutive season. So how does this help the team?
"I don't know,'' McGrady said. "You never know. We'll see. I really don't have much to say about it. We'll see.''
Wells averaged 9.2 points and 5.1 rebounds in 22 minutes per game. He was wildly inconsistent, and he missed too many layups and too many free throws and too many shots in general, but he gave the Rockets a presence they don't otherwise have. Some teams simply cannot match up with him when he's in his aggressive, attack-the-rim mode. More than once, McGrady said, "He will be missed.''
"To lose Bonzi, that's pretty tough to lose,'' McGrady said. ``That's a lot. His ability to get us extra possessions on offense. Just his presence out there on the basketball court.''

http://blogs.chron.com/stevecampbell/2008/02/tmac_on_the_rockets_trade_its.html

porksword
08-05-2008, 02:34 PM
...all those ugly creeps in here who will respond with dumb remarks after me, will only be read by the rest of yall. cos i aint been around here long, but ive got a list of 72 creeps on ignore and stretch your number 73 hahahahahaha

Its gonna be real hard for you to keep upping that post count with everyone on ignore.

Unless you enjoy having conversations with yourself. And if that is the case you should PM Kill_Bill for some pointers.

K-State Spur
08-05-2008, 02:36 PM

in what sense of the word?

I. Hustle
08-05-2008, 02:45 PM
in what sense of the word?

You know... to bone

xtremesteven33
08-05-2008, 02:46 PM
forget that drag queen

weebo
08-05-2008, 02:50 PM
that would be another piece of crap signing...no thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

VaSpursFan
08-05-2008, 02:54 PM
if gist was that good he would already be signed(they signed tolliver over gist)

this right here proves to me that you just don't understand the most basic concepts of basketball.

tolliver was signed before gist and hill because he was a free agent and the spurs wanted to keep him around before another team scooped him up.

hill and gist are not signed because the spurs DRAFTED them. this means that the Spurs own their rights and can sign them whenever they want. no other team can swipe them.

as for the rest of your post....:downspin:

Hoy
08-05-2008, 06:04 PM

You blather about a guy who is in Horry stage of skill diminishment. Look at his production last year, particularly against Spurs, before you advocate for this bum.

Spooky
08-05-2008, 06:59 PM
I would say no. We have Bowen and Udoka. Honestly, I'm thinkin we sign Gist and he will be our 3rd SF. I liked what I saw from him in the summer league: :flag:

:sombrero:

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-05-2008, 07:08 PM

:rollin

T Park
08-05-2008, 07:22 PM
Fuck that racist.

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-05-2008, 07:23 PM

Seriously............Bonzi?

Biggems
08-05-2008, 07:36 PM
but he is a queer....

queer means peculiar, odd, strange......

that defines bonzi and his basketball career. he has so much talent, but he is off and on as a player...and he acts weird........of course he is not nearly as queer as Rodman or Artest.

wisnub
08-05-2008, 10:02 PM
SIGN HIM>>>FUCKING SPURS MANAGEMENT HAVE TO SIGN HIM....(no reply)..I guess nobody fuckin heard us....
He's definitely better than Finley,and definitely more productive than Bonner, as for the money problem...I got nothing else to say than Fuck FO!!! All players that recommended from this forum,none of them were signed this year...(resign doesnt count)

wisnub
08-05-2008, 10:03 PM
Talk to the hand...

anakha
08-05-2008, 10:15 PM

When you've got 73 people on ignore because they make fun of your posts, I'd say that's a pretty good indicator you suck as a poster.

I. Hustle
08-05-2008, 10:32 PM
When you've got 73 people on ignore because they make fun of your posts, I'd say that's a pretty good indicator you suck as a poster.

:lolhttp://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/15/bill%20murray%20you%20suck.jpg

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-06-2008, 08:14 AM
Talk to the hand...

That was pretty gay.

stretch
08-06-2008, 08:16 AM
Talk to the hand...

wow between this post and your chris brown signature you absolutely must be a fag

Mr.Bottomtooth
08-06-2008, 08:18 AM
:lol

mrspurs
08-06-2008, 08:35 AM
Its gonna be real hard for you to keep upping that post count with everyone on ignore.

Unless you enjoy having conversations with yourself. And if that is the case you should PM Kill_Bill for some pointers.

honestly it isnt, it surprises me how many new nicks i see, ignoring works quite well, this site has tons of nicks, i bet timvp and kori ellis could tell ya(meaning no disrepect, but if they aint getting paid to babysit most of the nics in here, then it proves there are superior humans who go out of their way in order to send the message that being (spurstalk).......... life is good:flag::flag:

mrspurs
08-06-2008, 08:42 AM
forget that drag queen

hahahaha, you know just the other day some buddies and i were fishing, talking bout the spurs, and we were wondering, whats up with this bonzi dude? he's always given us problems, shoots the 3, great offensive rebounder, we dont hear the amount of news that guys like sheed and ron artest get? and one of my buddies said(meaning no disrepect to anyone in spurstalk)..... maybe the guy is gay.......we all looked at each other and not one of us laughed...maybe

mrspurs
08-06-2008, 08:50 AM
You blather about a guy who is in Horry stage of skill diminishment. Look at his production last year, particularly against Spurs, before you advocate for this bum.

i didnt say sign him........but id say this, in a pick up game, and i see udoka and bonzi left, udoka sits out without even thinking about it:flag:

Admiral
08-06-2008, 07:03 PM
No way. Can't stand him or his game - especially at this point in his career.