PDA

View Full Version : Without Kobe, are the Lakers credible contenders?

Truthsayer
07-18-2003, 06:32 PM
Snaq, Malone & Payton is still a formidable team.

T Park Num 9
07-18-2003, 06:35 PM
Theyll have him dont worry.

BUT IF BY SOME WEIRD Miracle justice is served.

Then no, they are not as good.

HollywoodKobe
07-18-2003, 06:39 PM
With Kobe - 70 wins
No Kobe - 60 wins

This sucks. I still believe in Kobe, but I admit that nobody really knows what went down. Man, this sucks.

T Park Num 9
07-18-2003, 06:40 PM
Lost any respect for him Hollywood?

bigzak25
07-18-2003, 06:47 PM
the lakers would play better team basketball without kobe.

shaq would get the ball alot more....so would malone...who gets fouled when people breath on him....

and payton could run the team smoothly....

adidas11
07-18-2003, 07:09 PM
Quote: "so would malone...who gets fouled when people breath on him...."

:rollin

HollywoodKobe
07-18-2003, 07:40 PM
T Park, it's tough. Kobe has been my guy since he was 17 and Jerry West made the bold move for him. It's like telling me the sky is red, the day is dark and night is light. I'm not sure what to think anymore. My thoughts on the man have been turned upside down.

I still back him. Have I lost respect for him? I'd be lying if I said no. I didn't think Kobe would ever put himself in this situation. He's was always a tough guy to defend on the court. Now, I wish that was the only place I had to defend him. I'd say I've lost some respect definitely. I mean this is a rape charge. Unlike James Worthy being caught sleeping with a hooker, this isn't ever going away.

I still don't think he's capable of this, but he's guilty of putting himself in this situation. And if he's convicted? Well, let's just say I'll have to think up a different alias.

T Park Num 9
07-18-2003, 07:57 PM
My respect level went up for you thousands of percent Hollywood.