View Full Version : Marion Barber III

DBryant88
06-10-2008, 10:07 AM
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Luke Skywalker
06-10-2008, 10:09 AM
"When I asked if I could cum in her face, she said no"

"That's my thing, not always, I mean, so I stopped"

"I said um, give me a blow job, um, and then....kiss it.....she gave me a blow job."

"Whatever I need to do without making this thing become public, I will do man. I don't care what it is man, I will do it"

"I asked if I could cum in her face and she was like no um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping..."

"I'm nervous right now my hands are shaking"

"She wasn't that attractive"

"I jerked off when she left"

"I should have done what Shaq does. Shaq gives them money or buys them cars, he has already spent one million dollars"

"She didn't bleed, did she?"

mrspurs
06-14-2008, 08:59 AM
more babies....is this all this nfl forums offers?

DBryant88
06-15-2008, 05:28 PM
sorry i was just celebarting his b-day...

exstatic
06-15-2008, 08:30 PM
"When I asked if I could cum in her face, she said no"

"That's my thing, not always, I mean, so I stopped"

"I said um, give me a blow job, um, and then....kiss it.....she gave me a blow job."

"Whatever I need to do without making this thing become public, I will do man. I don't care what it is man, I will do it"

"I asked if I could cum in her face and she was like no um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping..."

"I'm nervous right now my hands are shaking"

"She wasn't that attractive"

"I jerked off when she left"

"I should have done what Shaq does. Shaq gives them money or buys them cars, he has already spent one million dollars"

"She didn't bleed, did she?"

This thing is wearing out it's welcome much more rapidly than the stupid KFC bowl thing.

J.T.
06-15-2008, 11:10 PM
This thing is wearing out it's welcome much more rapidly than the stupid KFC bowl thing.

No one has used that spam Lakersfan bitched and moaned and got us all threatened with the banstick if we kept doing it.