PDA

View Full Version : Tim Duncan exposed!!

LakeShow
06-10-2008, 12:01 PM
Nba (http://deadspin.com/tag/nba/), tim duncan (http://deadspin.com/tag/tim-duncan/), athlete run ins (http://deadspin.com/tag/athlete-run-ins/)
Athlete Run-Ins: The Angry Tim Duncan. Grrr! (http://deadspin.com/sports/nba/athlete-run+ins-the-angry-tim-duncan-grrr-138038.php)

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/timduncanmad.jpgIn today's second installment of athlete run-in stories (http://deadspin.com/sports/nba/athlete-runins-when-shaq-wants-your-girl-137949.php), we present a portrayal of Spurs all-world star Tim Duncan (http://deadspin.com/tag/tim-duncan/), from the olden days, back before he became the Mr. Nice Guy Stud that he is today. We find this story immensely fun just because it's the exact opposite of what pretty much everyone has always thought about Duncan. It comes to us from someone named "Johnny Lazz." Here's an excerpt, with the full story after the jump.

I round the corner to see Tim Duncan forcibly holding a girl around the waist with one arm to sit on his lap and is wiggling her around like a grinding lap-dance motion.
Yeah. It gets worse. Enjoy the rest after the jump.
I attended UNC-Chapel Hill. During the 1996-97 hoops season, I was a bouncer in a bar on Franklin Street called Papagayos, which sadly no longer exists. This particular evening the Heels had lost at home to Tim Duncan and Wake Forest. After the game, UNC center and dorky german 7 footer Serge Zwikker made an appearance at the bar. After a few quick drinks, Zwikker and friends left due the amount of jeers and rebukes. On his way out, some Heels fans pelted him with balled-up bar napkins.
Shortly after he leaves, in rolls Tim Duncan with some nondescript non-basketball player. Instantly the bar starts buzzing, as Duncan was dominating the ACC and NCAA at this point, a clear lottery pick. The very same dickhead frat boy UNC students that were harassing Serge immediately fall all over themselves to kiss his ass and buy him drinks. Tim takes it all in stride, happily obliging the sycophants, all dudes. I was working the door, and it wasn't that crowded (slow tues or wed night) so I just stayed at my post, happily zoned out. About an hour later a girl (hot petite blond sorority type; at UNC, they are a dime a dozen) in a panic and tells me someone is molesting her friend at a corner table. As the only bouncer, it is my job to keep order, and I was always quick to eject anyone I heard using racial slurs, homophobes, or harassing women.
(Full disclosure: I am six-foot, 220, an avid martial artist and enjoyed opening the door with people's faces when they had it coming.)
I round the corner to see Tim Duncan forcibly holding a girl around the waist with one arm to sit on his lap and is wiggling her around like a grinding lap-dance motion. She is yelling, "stop it, let go of me," and he is using his other hand to clasp her shoulder and grope her breasts. Now, keep in mind, there are like 4-5 UNC frat type guys AT THE TABLE watching him do this, and not saying shit, some even laughing (cuz apparently date rape is funny), because these were the very same fuckheads who were kissing Duncan's ass, asking him where he wanted to play NBA ball and buying him drinks when he got there. Tim Duncan's back is to me, so I tap him on the shoulder and calmly and quietly tell him to let go of her. He tells me to fuck off, without even turning around.
So I say sternly but calmly something along the lines of, "Well, you are going have to let go of her and get out because you are not welcome here anymore." (I always started things assertive but mellow and zen-like, so as to avoid inflaming drunken macho reactions. If you can control things by keeping calm, things go easier in these situations.) So he lets go, she darts up and runs to the ladies room, he stands up slowly and turns to face me. Now, I am not scared of too many people, but the fact remains: He is way taller, faster, stronger; in every way he will totally dominate me. Martial arts training aside, if I can't take him down fast, like by sweeping his leg and hopefully breaking a knee, I am fucked, because he could've picked me up by my ankles and swung me around like a club against the closest wall.
He looks down at me with total contempt and says, "Fuck off before I kick your ass. Don't you know who I am?" Now, inside I am crapping my pants, but fighting is all about controlling your fear, so on the outside I am (or am trying to be) John Wayne, Clint Eastwood and Bruce Lee all rolled into one. I look him dead in the eye (as best I am able given the height difference) and say, word for word (I will never forget, and I still don't know where I came up with this): "Look TIM, you ain't in the NBA yet. Now if you don't get the fuck out of here right now I am gonna call ESPN, Sports Illustrated, and Coach Odom as soon as I get done breaking your knee and ruining your fucking career." He is stunned by my audacity, like the lion regarding the mouse that roared.
Then he gets this weird look on his face, like he is mulling over what a bad idea it would be to get in a fight over this kind of thing at a Chapel Hill bar so publicly. Then he says "Fuck you. This place sucks. I am OUTTA HERE!" like it was his idea, like I had pissed in his margarita or something. I hollered at his back "Good! Get the fuck out, that's all I asked!" to the applause of the few patrons at the bar. I ended up going home with the pretty brunette he had been harassing, having played her Knight-in-shining flannel.
The weird thing is, he goes on to get drafted by the Spurs, spends his rookie offseason living with David Robinson and getting counseled on how to conduct yourself in the pros, craft the perfect media-friendly role-model image... to think this guy could have just as easily become the next Rasheed Wallace without the wise council of the Admiral.
The more rings Tim gets, and the longer he goes on as a NBA role model, the less likely people are to believe this, but I was there, and I had plenty of witnesses. Yes, it was a long time ago and people change, but that night that fucker was way out of line.

Trainwreck2100
06-10-2008, 12:03 PM
cliff notes please

monosylab1k
06-10-2008, 12:04 PM
"When I asked if I could cum in her face, she said no"

"That's my thing, not always, I mean, so I stopped"

"I said um, give me a blow job, um, and then....kiss it.....she gave me a blow job."

"Whatever I need to do without making this thing become public, I will do man. I don't care what it is man, I will do it"

"I asked if I could cum in her face and she was like no um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping..."

"I'm nervous right now my hands are shaking"

"She wasn't that attractive"

"I jerked off when she left"

"I should have done what Shaq does. Shaq gives them money or buys them cars, he has already spent one million dollars"

"She didn't bleed, did she?"

Spurminator
06-10-2008, 12:05 PM
LMAO

Your team is in the NBA Finals and you're checking Deadspin's archive of 2005 articles for dirt on the Spurs???

LakeShow
06-10-2008, 12:05 PM
Tim Duncan is a molester!

monosylab1k
06-10-2008, 12:07 PM
Tim Duncan is a molester!

"I said um, give me a blow job, um, and then....kiss it.....she gave me a blow job."

"Whatever I need to do without making this thing become public, I will do man. I don't care what it is man, I will do it"

"I asked if I could cum in her face and she was like no um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping..."

"I should have done what Shaq does. Shaq gives them money or buys them cars, he has already spent one million dollars"

td4mvp21
06-10-2008, 12:08 PM
I'll never believe that story. Ever. Total bullshit. Stick to reading articles about the accused rapist you have on your team.

LakeShow
06-10-2008, 12:09 PM
Chester Duncan

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-10-2008, 12:14 PM
:lmao Great Onion-esque article.

dbreiden83080
06-10-2008, 12:15 PM
LOL, this came up a few years ago and nobody bought it then. When Duncan was drafted there was not one single hint of any kind of behavior issues with him in college. He has had ZERO behavior issues in 11 years as a pro, so it is clearly a bullshit made up story.

td4mvp21
Wait is it supposed to be funny? :wtf

DarrinS
Source is some dude calling himself "Johnny Lazz."

Highly believable. :rolleyes

dbreiden83080
06-10-2008, 12:16 PM

:lmao:lmao

dbreiden83080
06-10-2008, 12:16 PM
Wait is it supposed to be funny? :wtf

Think it is mainly supposed to be stupid

dbreiden83080
06-10-2008, 12:19 PM
"Fuck off before I kick your ass. Don't you know who I am?"

Oh yeah, totally something Tim Duncan would say. :rolleyes

balli
06-10-2008, 12:21 PM
Why throw up Kobe's quotes as if they were a bad thing? I think they're awesome.

But fuck this shit, I fucking hate Tim Duncan and it sounds plausible to me, but at the time Duncan was a kid. I did all sorts of stupid shit when I was a kid and I'm pretty sure just about every other person in here did too.

Cut the dude some slack. Duncan's been a pro's pro ever since he grew up and if true, I doubt he looks back on that incident with any amount of pride.

dbreiden83080
06-10-2008, 12:23 PM
But fuck this shit, I fucking hate Tim Duncan and it sounds true,

Why would you hate one of the best and classiest players in the league?? And why on earth would you buy a word of this??

romad_20
Why throw up Kobe's quotes as if they were a bad thing? I think they're awesome.

But fuck this shit, I fucking hate Tim Duncan and it sounds plausible to me, but at the time Duncan was a kid. I did all sorts of stupid shit when I was a kid and I'm pretty sure just about every other person in here did too.

Cut the dude some slack. Duncan's been a pro's pro ever since he grew up and if true, I doubt he looks back on that incident with any amount of pride.

Sounds plausible? :lol

balli
Don't you know who I am?"

Oh yeah, totally something Tim Duncan would say.

Who do you think he is? Jesus?

I'm sure just about every celebrity alive, no matter how nice, has said some variation of that shit at least a few times. Just because the man goes about his business quietly doesn't mean he's been perfect over the duration of his life.

balli
06-10-2008, 12:31 PM
edit.

hater
06-10-2008, 12:35 PM
LMAO

Your team is in the NBA Finals and you're checking Deadspin's archive of 2005 articles for dirt on the Spurs???

:lol

that is because his team is getting fucked up the ass.

Ronaldo McDonald
06-10-2008, 12:38 PM
And this is all true because some nobody bouncer uttered these words?

Predictably, now that LA is down 0-2, LA lakers fans will go back to hating on the most successful sports franchise of the last decade, the SA Spurs.

dbreiden83080
06-10-2008, 12:42 PM
A. He's good.

That he is.

B. He wins at the expense of my team.

Duncan or no Duncan your team isn't very good.

C. He bores the shit out of me. I hate the way he walks. I hate the way he looks at the ground when he walks. I hate the way he celebrates winning championships. I hate his ears. I hate his big eyes. I absolutely loathe his crying and complaining. I hate the way he walks up to the ref and grabs the ball inbetween FT's. I hate his team. I hate his teamates. I hate the manner in which SA tanked to get him. I hate hate his entitled attitude. I hate just about everything about his persona and I've hated it since about 97'. Sorry, I know it's just awful for you.

WOW, there are senseless rants and there are rants. You can call Duncan boring, i don't see that as a reason for hatred, indifference but not hatred. Bottom line is he has done it the right way. Led his team to titles, while never throwing a teammate under the bus and being team first above all. While at the same time being a great man in his community. Hate should be something directed to jerk's like Kobe Bryant, who is a lousy teammate and doesn't appear to be much better as a man. You can say you hate Duncan but when you look at his career and life, there is not much to criticsize.

tlongII
06-10-2008, 12:45 PM
I believe it.

balli
06-10-2008, 12:51 PM
WOW, there are senseless rants and there are rants. You can call Duncan boring, i don't see that as a reason for hatred, indifference but not hatred. Bottom line is he has done it the right way. Led his team to titles, while never throwing a teammate under the bus and being team first above all. While at the same time being a great man in his community. Hate should be something directed to jerk's like Kobe Bryant, who is a lousy teammate and doesn't appear to be much better as a man. You can say you hate Duncan but when you look at his career and life, there is not much to criticsize.

First off- look up hyperbolic. Secondly, I am not a good person by many peoples' standards. Not that I am not a bad person by any stretch, but according to surface impressions and conventional wisdom, I'm an arrogant and remorseless dick. It's called a genius complex.

I don't give a fuck about Tim Duncan's community, docile and professional persona or his kindness to teammates. However, as you can see from above, if there is one person in the NBA I can identify with it's probably Kobe Bryant. Obviously then, a cat like Tim Duncan just isn't going to appeal to me. Which is fine, I'm not obligated to like the man.

Duncan or no Duncan your team isn't very good.

Better than about 26 other teams.

stxspurs
06-10-2008, 12:53 PM
:lol

that is because his team is getting fucked up the ass.

just like Kobe did in colorado.....

JamStone
06-10-2008, 12:56 PM
Are you telling me a 20-21 year old college kid who is a star college athlete has some drinks at a bar and is a little bit aggressive with a girl? No way! Unbelievable! For shame!

GTFO! Who cares? It's one thing if he actually raped a girl. It's an entire thing altogether that Tim was a little bit of an obnoxious asshole in college.

Even if it is true--which I"m not saying it is--who the fuck cares? You're talking about 75% of college athletes and probably 90% of college guys in general. Moreover, you're talking about 11-12 years ago.

Fucking lame.

LakeShow
06-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Are you telling me a 20-21 year old college kid who is a star college athlete has some drinks at a bar and is a little bit aggressive with a girl? No way! Unbelievable! For shame!

GTFO! Who cares? It's one thing if he actually raped a girl. It's an entire thing altogether that Tim was a little bit of an obnoxious asshole in college.

Even if it is true--which I"m not saying it is--who the fuck cares? You're talking about 75% of college athletes and probably 90% of college guys in general. Moreover, you're talking about 11-12 years ago.

Fucking lame.

I care about as much as anyone would care about what the fuck happens with Kobe and a hooker at his age. Double Lame!

This shit is true and Duncans a Chester!!

Dre_7
Yeah. It gets worse. Enjoy the rest after the jump.
I attended UNC-Chapel Hill. During the 1996-97 hoops season, I was a bouncer in a bar on Franklin Street called Papagayos, which sadly no longer exists. This particular evening the Heels had lost at home to Tim Duncan and Wake Forest.

:lmao Epic Fail!

UNC lost AT Wake forest that year, not at home. :lol

http://www.cs.unc.edu/~chen/tarheels/96-97/schedule96-97.html

monosylab1k
I care about as much as anyone would care about what the fuck happens with Kobe and a hooker at his age. Double Lame!

This shit is true and Duncans a Chester!!

balli
06-10-2008, 01:04 PM
Really, I for one, love seeing those quotes. ^

Kobe's so cool.

dbreiden83080
06-10-2008, 01:05 PM

:lmao

There is just no reply for that

Spur-Addict
06-10-2008, 01:08 PM
A. He's good.
B. He wins at the expense of my team.
C. He bores the shit out of me. I hate the way he walks. I hate the way he looks at the ground when he walks. I hate the way he celebrates winning championships. I hate his ears. I hate his big eyes. I absolutely loathe his crying and complaining. I hate the way he walks up to the ref and grabs the ball inbetween FT's. I hate his team. I hate his teamates. I hate the manner in which SA tanked to get him. I hate hate his entitled attitude. I hate just about everything about his persona and I've hated it since about 97'. Sorry, I know it's just awful for you.

(hate being used in a hyperbolic manner though)

And anyway, I was defending him. I only brought up that I dislike him to bolster the absurdity of blaming him for this supposed incident.

And I changed "sounds true" to plausible. It doesn't sound true, but it doesn't sound untrue either. It may or may not have happened, I don't know, but to think it's an impossiblity just because it's Tim Duncan is ignorant and arrogant. In any case, I don't see what incentive the dude would have to just make up a 1000 word essay bashing Tim Duncan for something that never happened.

This thread is lame, plus, nobody buys the hyperbolic comment. ROLL FILM!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWqwvE5KVW8

LakeShow
06-10-2008, 01:10 PM
(Ed. Note: We're still a LITTLE skeptical ... but this guy didn't seem like he was bull-shitting to us.)

balli
06-10-2008, 01:11 PM
nobody buys the hyperbolic comment.
Yeah, because I really and actually hate an NBA player. In fact, you're right, I want to see him and his family dead, because of the way he walks, complains and wins. Idiot.

duncan228
06-10-2008, 01:11 PM
This has been around a long time, it resurfaces now and then. No one else has ever confirmed this bouncer's story. I would think with Duncan's fame that someone else would step forward if it were true.

I don't think it fits Duncan's character at all. Granted, people behave differently when they're young and dumb, but even in college Duncan has always presented the same character traits he does now. The story just doesn't fit his personality. With facts wrong and no one to confirm it, I've never believed it.

monosylab1k
06-10-2008, 01:12 PM
(Ed. Note: We're still a LITTLE skeptical ... but this guy didn't seem like he was bull-shitting to us.)

Spur-Addict
06-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Yeah, because I really and actually hate an NBA player. In fact, you're right, I want to see him and his family dead, because of the way he walks, complains and wins. Idiot.

Hate and the desire to kill don't necessarily go together, I could hate you and not wish you to be dead. With that said, ROLL FILM!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWqwvE5KVW8

LakeShow
06-10-2008, 01:16 PM
I round the corner to see Tim Duncan forcibly holding a girl around the waist with one arm to sit on his lap and is wiggling her around like a grinding lap-dance motion. She is yelling, "stop it, let go of me," and he is using his other hand to clasp her shoulder and grope her breasts.

Chester "the molester" Duncan

balli
06-10-2008, 01:18 PM
Hate and the desire to kill don't necessarily go together, I could hate you and not wish you to be dead.

Are you some kind of a fucking moron?

monosylab1k
I round the corner to see Tim Duncan forcibly holding a girl around the waist with one arm to sit on his lap and is wiggling her around like a grinding lap-dance motion. She is yelling, "stop it, let go of me," and he is using his other hand to clasp her shoulder and grope her breasts.

Chester "the molester" Duncan

Spur-Addict
Are you some kind of a fucking moron?

ROLL FILM!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWqwvE5KVW8

mbass
06-10-2008, 01:23 PM
LOL, this came up a few years ago and nobody bought it then. When Duncan was drafted there was not one single hint of any kind of behavior issues with him in college. He has had ZERO behavior issues in 11 years as a pro, so it is clearly a bullshit made up story.

If true, this behavior would have been ongoing and not a one time occurrence.

Kriz-Maxima
06-10-2008, 01:24 PM

Smh, i shouldnt laugh every single time you post this...but i do.

balli
06-10-2008, 01:30 PM
ROLL FILM!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWqwvE5KVW8

Mine are better-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkc2Z9Xplcw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNbMLS3FOSU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-PrTuZrXng&feature=related

LakeShow
06-10-2008, 01:34 PM
About an hour later a girl (hot petite blond sorority type; at UNC, they are a dime a dozen) in a panic and tells me someone is molesting her friend at a corner table.

They ought to check for any unsolved Molestings during his time there. Chester Duncan might be the guy they've been looking for.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-10-2008, 01:52 PM
About an hour later a girl (hot petite blond sorority type; at UNC, they are a dime a dozen) in a panic and tells me someone is molesting her friend at a corner table.

They ought to check for any unsolved Molestings during his time there. Chester Duncan might be the guy they've been looking for.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/Mr_Bottomtooth/PivenGTFO.gif

Spur-Addict
06-10-2008, 01:53 PM
Mine are better-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkc2Z9Xplcw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNbMLS3FOSU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-PrTuZrXng&feature=related

Not really, two can play that game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRZxtnw58_M

Below is something the Jazz won't be doing anytime in the next 50 years.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBtyvTV_hd8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NJZy3ryGgI
The last 1 above is dedicated to you from 1:23-Till the end.

E20
06-10-2008, 01:53 PM
This is the 20th time that this article as been posted. :lol

lefty
06-10-2008, 03:03 PM
Kobe is a molester!

Red Hawk #21
06-10-2008, 03:22 PM
They are just trying to put a negative label on Tim. Here are other negative Labels : Kobe's a rapist(The lady just wanted money imo), Dirk is soft
(How can you be soft if you play hard every night and if you came back from a serious injury just to help your team win?), Garnett is a pussy and he is always invisible in the 4th quarter of games(True)

dbreiden83080
06-10-2008, 03:45 PM
If true, this behavior would have been ongoing and not a one time occurrence.

Is it possible that Duncan in his days at Wake, one night strolled into a local bar, Drunk and got frisky with this girl and nasty with a bouncer, yeah anything is possible. However given his upbringing, the fact that there were no such worries about him when he was drafted and his flawless record as a good citizen and teammate in his 11 years as a pro, i find this story incredibly unlikely.

dbreiden83080
06-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by LakeShow

"Kobe is a molester!"

A perfect teammate as well :toast

Banzai
06-10-2008, 04:21 PM

Popeyes chicken

Harry Callahan
06-10-2008, 06:23 PM
Recycled garbage from three years ago. Pure BS.

kaponodynasty
06-10-2008, 08:31 PM
every one, at the next lakers game chant Colorado!

Strike
06-10-2008, 08:54 PM
But fuck this shit, I fucking hate Tim Duncan and it sounds plausible to me

Your passionate hatred for Tim clouding your judgement at all?

ballhog
06-10-2008, 09:22 PM
Can we lock this shit already.

balli
06-10-2008, 10:04 PM
Your passionate hatred for Tim clouding your judgement at all?

Are you seriously that dumb? I clearly indicated that I considered this a non-story if true. I brought up my dislike for TD for the purpose of pointing out that even somebody who doesn't like Duncan shouldn't care about this. In effect, it was a point made specifically to show that my dislike was not clouding my judgment.

I defended the man for hell's sake while saying I didn't know if it were true or not. In any event, I'm not going to say it's 100% untrue just because it's TD.

And yes, it could be plausible. I already covered this- read the thread before you start talking.

It doesn't sound true, but it doesn't sound untrue either. It may or may not have happened, I don't know, but to think it's an impossiblity just because it's Tim Duncan is ignorant

So really, what I was saying is that it's your judgment clouding the issue. I don't know if it happened or not and I said as much, but an awful lot of you just find it impossible that Tim Duncan could have done this, the only reason being is that it's Tim Duncan and you like him. That's the very definition of clouded judgment, while my take on the other hand is the very definition of unbiased rationality.

In the words of Eric Clapton- before you accuse me, take a look at yourself.

rasho8
06-10-2008, 10:22 PM
It's called a genius complex.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

So basically you're a douche bag who thinks he is pretty smart.

News flash.

You're a douche bag.

balli
06-10-2008, 10:27 PM
So basically you're a douche bag who thinks he is pretty smart.

I KNOW I'm pretty smart.

Anways, smart enough to make a solid argument instead of just calling people douche bags. At least when it comes to you and I, for example, one need look no further than the contrast between your "post" and the one that precedes it.

rasho8
06-10-2008, 10:36 PM
I KNOW I'm pretty smart.

Anways, smart enough to make a solid argument instead of just calling people douche bags.

You know what I despise? People who run around on the internet ACTING like they are intelligent. Most people who are gifted in that manner assume people know it and don't wander around telling people how smart they think they are. Or if they are above that kind of thing, don't even worry about it. Its called modesty.

You lack it. That makes you a douche bag.

I could run around spouting off my accomplishments and proclaim to everyone that I am super brilliant, only that would make me a douche bag. I would rather sit here and laugh at your insecurity as you run around acting like.. wait for it... a douche bag.

balli
06-10-2008, 10:52 PM
You know what I despise? People who run around on the internet ACTING like they are intelligent. Most people who are gifted in that manner assume people know it and don't wander around telling people how smart they think they are. Or if they are above that kind of thing, don't even worry about it. Its called modesty.

You lack it. That makes you a douche bag.

I could run around spouting off my accomplishments and proclaim to everyone that I am super brilliant, only that would make me a douche bag. I would rather sit here and laugh at your insecurity as you run around acting like.. wait for it... a douche bag.

You know what I despise? People that misconstrue and distort my words and intentions in order to hurl insults and justify their distasteful name calling. I didn't brag about being smart once. I refuted you once you decided to turn this thread into a referendum on my mental acuity, but that's about it. All I said previous to that is that I identify with Kobe rather than TD, mainly because I'm arrogant and have a genius complex. If you weren't a stone cold moron you'd know that saying I have an arrogant genius complex isn't the same as calling myself a genius. Furthermore, you would have recognized the purpose behind my words. Unfortunately, you didn't understand in either case, which I'd assume is probably a pretty common problem for you.

Now fuck off. I'm trying to watch this game.

rasho8
06-10-2008, 11:01 PM
You know what I despise? People that misconstrue and distort my words and intentions in order to hurl insults and justify their distasteful name calling. I didn't brag about being smart once. I refuted you once you decided to turn this thread into a referendum on my mental acuity, but that's about it. All I said previous to that is that I identify with Kobe rather than TD, mainly because I'm arrogant and have a genius complex. If you weren't a stone cold moron you'd know that saying I have an arrogant genius complex isn't the same as calling myself a genius. Furthermore, you would have recognized the purpose behind my words. Unfortunately, you didn't understand in either case, which I'd assume is probably a pretty common problem for you.

Now fuck off. I'm trying to watch this game.

Well done, you perused the thesaurus to find some verbose wording to insinuate you are more the more gifted individual.

Look at me I have a decent vocabulary as well!!!

If you read my original post as well, you would have realized I called you a douche bag because of your attitude... and you are confirming it with every post you make.

Besides, running with a genius complex you basically THINK you are right regardless of what input you are given or who around you may be more qualified to make decisions. Which is why I said you THINK you are smart.

I don't really want to deconstruct your post by pointing out the flaws in your argument because I really don't care.

Enjoy your complex and your attitude, douche bag.

balli
06-10-2008, 11:09 PM
Well done, you perused the thesaurus to find some verbose wording to insinuate you are more the more gifted individual.

Considering I don't ever use thesauri, especially on message boards :lol, it's actually pretty complimentary that you'd assume I did. Thanks.

Fernando TD21
06-11-2008, 02:02 AM
LOL at people trying to attack Tim's reputation hoping that that will make Kobe's reputation better.
:lmao

MateoNeygro
06-11-2008, 07:52 AM
:lmao Epic Fail!

UNC lost AT Wake forest that year, not at home. :lol

http://www.cs.unc.edu/~chen/tarheels/96-97/schedule96-97.html

This is true, what a bullshit article.

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2013, 09:57 PM
excellent post resurrection

Thread
03-20-2013, 09:57 PM
We'll keep this and the next one down on Page 1.

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!