PDA

View Full Version : Malik is Officially in the Dog House

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-29-2005, 09:13 PM
Marks getting run in the second, Rose hasn't even taken off his warmups.

SequSpur
01-29-2005, 09:53 PM
I've been saying this since Malik started playing on the Spurs and well before Pop made him a multimillionaire.

Dude is not in the dog house, he just isn't very good.

Supergirl
01-29-2005, 11:08 PM
He's definitely in the doghouse - he earned a DNP today. His first of the season, I think. I hope he's out of the doghouse quicker this year - we need him in our rotation.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-29-2005, 11:11 PM
we need him in our rotation.

Yeah, he's sure been a big factor this year. Not.

Solid D
01-29-2005, 11:23 PM
He may still be in the doghouse from Thursday's performance but Pop said earlier today that he hoped to bring Rasho back in LA for the Laker game. That means Marks is going to get his chance, while the gettin' is good.

Marks may be back on IR by mid-week.

Solid D
01-29-2005, 11:24 PM
I don't see too many "Marks ate at the Spalding Diner" threads. He did, ya' know.

CHAMPS AGAIN
01-29-2005, 11:36 PM
He may still be in the doghouse from Thursday's performance but Pop said earlier today that he hoped to bring Rasho back in LA for the Laker game. That means Marks is going to get his chance, while the gettin' is good.

Marks may be back on IR by mid-week.

I feel the same way,Marks back on I.R. by Thursday game.Maybe POP told MALIK before the game that Marks was going to play instead of him,he look preety happy in the bench after every time out.

T Park
01-29-2005, 11:45 PM
I don't see too many "Marks ate at the Spalding Diner" threads

If Rasho or malik had gotten his shot blocked that much, both wouldve had 5 threads demanding his immediate trading.

Malik deserved the benching tonight after the Kings game.

But, he should get PT vs Seattle.

Marks was a little bit out of whack so to speak.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-29-2005, 11:49 PM
Marks is the last guy on the bench. Rose is supposed to be a 6MOY candidate.

T Park
01-29-2005, 11:56 PM
and...........

BTW,

I wonder if the Rasho haters have woken up to the fact, of how valuable he is to this team.

Where is User and others with the

"Start Massenburg" threads??

I hope Rose gets out of the perro casa muy rapido, cause Horry cant do this two years in a row being the only big off the bench worth a damn.

2centsworth
01-30-2005, 12:03 AM
This is where the team misses a good veteran leader who can help Malik's psyche.

Rummpd
01-30-2005, 06:10 AM
By the way what happened to Tony M? Also rode the pine.