PDA

View Full Version : Kucinich and his 35 Articles of Impeachment

JoeChalupa
06-10-2008, 08:24 PM
are being read now on C-Span. Won't go no where but I've got to hand it to the guy for his tenacity on this issue.

Yonivore
06-10-2008, 09:03 PM
are being read now on C-Span. Won't go no where but I've got to hand it to the guy for his tenacity on this issue.
Yeah, because he's accomplished so much...

ElNono
06-10-2008, 09:14 PM
Yeah, because he's accomplished so much...

At least he made it to Washington, unlike your political career which is limited to posting garbage in these forums...

boutons_
06-10-2008, 10:07 PM
Kucinich is special.

I think the Articles of Impeachment are just what is needed, and certainly much more deserved than Clinton's, but a couple years late.

There are probably plenty of Dems and even some Repugs who would like to vote for impeachment but don't have the balls of DK.

Getting them into the Congressional Record is an important step for history, which is yet to be told, exposed about dubya's terms.

scott
06-10-2008, 11:46 PM
Kucinich is special.

True in so many ways.

Nbadan
06-11-2008, 12:12 AM
Kucinich is special.

I think the Articles of Impeachment are just what is needed, and certainly much more deserved than Clinton's, but a couple years late.

There are probably plenty of Dems and even some Repugs who would like to vote for impeachment but don't have the balls of DK.

Getting them into the Congressional Record is an important step for history, which is yet to be told, exposed about dubya's terms.

Yep....this may not go anywhere till after the Nov. elections when Democrats will likely get enough votes in Congress to overcome a Republican filibuster, but I would not be surprised if this issue flames up between the November election and January 09 when Dubya leaves office....just so Democrats get the satisfaction...

Yonivore
06-11-2008, 07:01 AM
True in so many ways.
Yeah, "Short Bus" special.

xrayzebra
06-11-2008, 10:27 AM
Yep....this may not go anywhere till after the Nov. elections when Democrats will likely get enough votes in Congress to overcome a Republican filibuster, but I would not be surprised if this issue flames up between the November election and January 09 when Dubya leaves office....just so Democrats get the satisfaction...

Sure dan, I am sure Congress will want to take up
the impeachment of Bush, especially since he will
no longer be in office. You bet. One of the first
orders of business.

boutons_
06-11-2008, 10:37 AM
dubya, dickhead, rummy, Powell, Rice, Tenet, etc should also be indicted for Crimes Against Humanity (no statute of limitations) by plaintiffs in other countries, which would mean any signatory country could arrest these motherfuckers when they step off the plane, forever.

xrayzebra
06-11-2008, 10:40 AM
dubya, dickhead, rummy, Powell, Rice, Tenet, etc should also be indicted for Crimes Against Humanity (no statute of limitations) by plaintiffs in other countries, which would mean any signatory country could arrest these motherfuckers when they step off the plane, forever.

And you should be indicted for crimes against
your use of the English language. But you wont be, nor will they.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-11-2008, 12:18 PM

And you should be shot for treason. Neither will happen.

Crimes against humanity? Only if you lead the charge to try Obama and co. first, but you cheer any time AQ kills an American while hating on our administration.

In short, fuck you.

boutons_
06-11-2008, 12:29 PM
"you should be shot for treason."

why? being anti-Repug is treason?

If I don't grovel to the knee-jerking tune of "my country, right or wrong" tune?

Always weak shit from the dickless twerp Aggie, really really weak shit.

What has Obama done that is treasonous, other than be black, non-right-wing, and non-Repug?

I "cheer any time AQ kills an American while hating on our administration." ??

do you have link?

Holy shit, I've finally done it, Aggie is stone-cold, totally nutz, his anal sphincter oscillating willdy as the shit fills his pants and he gets bitch-slapped yet again by boutons.

Go introduce my name in a few Spurs threads in which I haven't post to cool off a bit. :lol

Repeat after me, kiddo:

Repugs/conservative/neo-cons/you DO NOT EQUAL the USA.

Dissenting against Repug/conservative/neo-con/you DOES NOT EQUAL being pro-terrorist.

weak, weak shit.

JohnnyMarzetti
06-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Impeach his lame duck ass.