PDA

View Full Version : Beat LA!! Beat LA!! Game 4 Blog

Tippecanoe
06-10-2008, 10:55 PM
sorry, lefty, i wanted to start one of these :lol

pierce cannot shoot 2-14 again

DazedAndConfused
06-10-2008, 11:05 PM
Nah, you can't start this with that thread title while the series is in LA. You can't do that.

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-10-2008, 11:06 PM
all 3 games have been home cooking so far.......would be nice to see a game without any bias......

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-10-2008, 11:08 PM
I don't think I'll watch anymore. Your Celts couldn't deliver a humiliating sweep.

lefty
06-10-2008, 11:10 PM
sorry, lefty, i wanted to start one of these :lol

pierce cannot shoot 2-14 again

It's ok.

Because mine is better anyway, It has been MY job to do it since the Finals began :lol

Let's have a deal; cancel this thread and keep the " Beat L.A " blog for the clinching game; what do you think ? :toast

Lakers08Champs
06-10-2008, 11:17 PM
The celtics can't beat the lakers without the Refs on their side. and was paul pierce even in the game tonight??? he was no where to be found!! lol fake ass cripple freaking CHOKE. :fro

Medvedenko
06-10-2008, 11:28 PM
"When I asked if I could cum in her face, she said no"

"That's my thing, not always, I mean, so I stopped"

"I said um, give me a blow job, um, and then....kiss it.....she gave me a blow job."

"Whatever I need to do without making this thing become public, I will do man. I don't care what it is man, I will do it"

"I asked if I could cum in her face and she was like no um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping..."

"I'm nervous right now my hands are shaking"

"She wasn't that attractive"

"I jerked off when she left"

"I should have done what Shaq does. Shaq gives them money or buys them cars, he has already spent one million dollars"

"She didn't bleed, did she?"

You're a fucking retard.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-10-2008, 11:32 PM
:lol

that blows the KFC quote stuff outta the water.

Avitus1
06-10-2008, 11:58 PM
"When I asked if I could cum in her face, she said no"

"That's my thing, not always, I mean, so I stopped"

"I said um, give me a blow job, um, and then....kiss it.....she gave me a blow job."

"Whatever I need to do without making this thing become public, I will do man. I don't care what it is man, I will do it"

"I asked if I could cum in her face and she was like no um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping..."

"I'm nervous right now my hands are shaking"

"She wasn't that attractive"

"I jerked off when she left"

"I should have done what Shaq does. Shaq gives them money or buys them cars, he has already spent one million dollars"

"She didn't bleed, did she?"

Everytime I read this it gets funnier and funnier.

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 12:19 AM
all 3 games have been home cooking so far.......would be nice to see a game without any bias......

Please. KG got away with that moving screen 99% of the game.

Kobe was driving hard to the basket.

This game wasn't even close to the lopsided shit of game 2.

And the Denver Nuggets still blow.

Ghazi
06-11-2008, 12:42 AM
The celtics can't beat the lakers without the Refs on their side. and was paul pierce even in the game tonight??? he was no where to be found!! lol fake ass cripple freaking CHOKE. :fro

They're 4-1 on the year against the Lakers.