PDA

View Full Version : Official F' David Stern Thread

coachmac87
06-11-2008, 12:50 AM
sorry but the news today put me over the top....

this whole NBA rigged thing is becoming very serious.

for some reason i just think this is the tip of a very big iceberg..

lets just rip this nigga:downspin:

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 12:52 AM
Well fuck David Stern.

Still gonna watch basketball though

coachmac87
06-11-2008, 12:57 AM
People think about it....Donaghy found out about what happens in the NBA and said "hmm i can make some serious cash with this" and now he got caught and is fucked...so now he is going to fuck stern...and possibly tarnish the league but man......the truth is the truth

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 01:01 AM
People think about it....Donaghy found out about what happens in the NBA and said "hmm i can make some serious cash with this" and now he got caught and is fucked...so now he is going to fuck stern...and possibly tarnish the league but man......the truth is the truth

This is nothing new. Maybe you weren't old enough to watch the Jordan era but that is where the 'superstar call' derived from.

Spur-Addict
06-11-2008, 01:04 AM
I don't care how I get the truth. Example, Canseco, but the commish wasn't like Stern. So, the media will have to blow this up in order to get anything going. Unless, this book comes out and wrecks everything. Which, wouldn't be a bad thing. The game is pure, until the desires of men/women destroy it.

coachmac87
06-11-2008, 01:08 AM
This is nothing new. Maybe you weren't old enough to watch the Jordan era but that is where the 'superstar call' derived from.

jordan and stern for sure put this thing over the top..

stern used jordan to make money..

dongahy used stern to make money....

HighLowLobForBig-50
06-11-2008, 01:10 AM
jose canseco forum

coachmac87
06-11-2008, 01:11 AM
its a joke watching stern defend himself.

he just puts donaghy under the bus by saying basically "your going to believe a felon?"

well yeah....

i want stern to come out with fuckin proof sayin this shit wasnt fixed...can he do that?

Ghazi
06-11-2008, 01:17 AM
2006 finals were rigged

Fillmoe
06-11-2008, 01:25 AM
the real 02 champs!

SAC KINGZ!

pawe
06-11-2008, 01:32 AM
Fuck Stern! He's more into tv ratings than the sport itself. I hate fucking greedy people. Yeah, he likes to promote the NBA to keep it going for the team owners but there are better ways in doing it than screwing with the fans into believing he was legit.

der Kaiser
06-11-2008, 01:52 AM
sorry but the news today put me over the top....

this whole NBA rigged thing is becoming very serious.

for some reason i just think this is the tip of a very big iceberg..

lets just rip this nigga:downspin:

Funny how your team has won four titles in the last ten years.

JamStone
06-11-2008, 01:57 AM
Fuck Stern! He's more into tv ratings than the sport itself. I hate fucking greedy people. Yeah, he likes to promote the NBA to keep it going for the team owners but there are better ways in doing it than screwing with the fans into believing he was legit.

Get Vince McMahon to start the XBA. That would be better.

pawe
06-11-2008, 01:58 AM
Apparently, working hard and teamplay is funny to lakerfans.

coachmac87
06-11-2008, 02:42 AM
Funny how your team has won four titles in the last ten years.

u had me doubting what i said for a second.....until i read that ur a fuckin LAKER fan