PDA

View Full Version : Xbox and Street Fighter fans

Slydragon
06-11-2008, 01:49 AM
I was a huge Street fighter fan when I was younger and until the Mortal Kombat games came out.

On the 11 of this month (tomorrow) On the Xbox arcade Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 comes out for 800 points ($10) and if you get it you will also get
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix beta for about 8 weeks to test out.

I think I will get it even tho I freakin HATE the Xbox D pad.

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2008/03/ssfiihdr_beta.jpg

http://media.teamxbox.com/games/ss/1706/1205396915.jpg

SAtown
06-11-2008, 02:32 AM
M K >>>>>> S F

Brutalis
06-11-2008, 03:34 AM
SF was the original badass. The gore of MK stole fans even to this day. Reality MK was never as good as SF though.

Those type of games are too boring now. I wouldn't give a dollar to play those type of fighting games.

stretch
06-11-2008, 10:21 AM
i will kick all your asses in street fighter

mardigan
06-11-2008, 12:56 PM
i will kick all your asses in street fighter

Hmmm.......

E20
06-11-2008, 02:18 PM
I love it how in Super Street Fighter II turbo (the last one), that you can never pick the characters orginal costume color. You have every color for Ryu except his white gi and red bandana, samething with Sagat you have fucking pink shorts, why not inculde the orginal? Samething with bison, polka dotted military outfit, but not the orginial red.

E20
06-11-2008, 02:20 PM
SF was the original badass. The gore of MK stole fans even to this day. Reality MK was never as good as SF though.

Those type of games are too boring now. I wouldn't give a dollar to play those type of fighting games.

DC comics and Midway are going to release a crossover of DC characters vs Mortal Kombat characters. The reasons I like Mortal Kombat are because:

A) The characters are bad ass
B) The fataltites
C) Signtaure moves

The only problem I have with MK is that the battle is sort of a little too slow, but that is not a bad thing neccassairly. Tekken's battle system is slow too compared to Street Fighter, but IMO it rocks, so I don't know why that affects me for MK, maybe because MK is unrealistic so speed shouldn't be a problem, whereas Tekken is more realistic.

SAtown
06-11-2008, 03:05 PM
DC comics and Midway are going to release a crossover of DC characters vs Mortal Kombat characters.

I think that's a terrible idea. They should have done a MK vs SF or even an MK vs Killer Instinct game instead of this. I don't know about Scorpion fighting Superman

Slydragon
06-11-2008, 04:45 PM
xpx0kgfEjQc

Slydragon
06-11-2008, 04:54 PM
Ok the SF beta will not be downloadable until the 25th, They always said it was going to be together but now that everyone and there mother bought the game for the SF beta they say, o-yea betas not till the 25th. O-well gives me more time for Metal Gear which I will get today at midnight.

E20
06-11-2008, 05:03 PM
That preview of Sub-Zero and Batman looks fucking sick.

Here is Ryu vs Scorpion:
2TXPFgRsVUE

mardigan
06-11-2008, 05:09 PM
That preview of Sub-Zero and Batman looks fucking sick.

Here is Ryu vs Scorpion:
2TXPFgRsVUE

Damn, that shit looks slow as hell.

E20
06-11-2008, 05:27 PM
Damn, that shit looks slow as hell.

The Batman vs Sub Zero?

The Ryu vs Scorpion isn't real, that is fan made.

TDMVPDPOY
06-12-2008, 01:14 AM
turbo wasnt that good

i prefer sf2 black belt, the one where you can jump in the air and do two hadukens and continue to do so flooding the screen, which was later adapted in SF2:ALPHA OR VS XMEN..

E20
06-12-2008, 01:35 AM
turbo wasnt that good

i prefer sf2 black belt, the one where you can jump in the air and do two hadukens and continue to do so flooding the screen, which was later adapted in SF2:ALPHA OR VS XMEN..
You could never do that in the orginal console games, SFII black belt was a fan made hack.
There was:
Street Fighter II
Street Fighter II Turbo
Super Street Fighter II
Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers

To the ones in bold: Many people call it Super Street Fighter II Turbo

pawe
06-12-2008, 03:13 AM
we can do every character in every genre in every game using MUGEN in PC

Brutalis
06-12-2008, 10:23 AM
DC comics and Midway are going to release a crossover of DC characters vs Mortal Kombat characters. The reasons I like Mortal Kombat are because:

A) The characters are bad ass
B) The fataltites
C) Signtaure moves

The only problem I have with MK is that the battle is sort of a little too slow, but that is not a bad thing neccassairly. Tekken's battle system is slow too compared to Street Fighter, but IMO it rocks, so I don't know why that affects me for MK, maybe because MK is unrealistic so speed shouldn't be a problem, whereas Tekken is more realistic.

I will not deny MK was more fun, and interesting. But there would be no MK without SF. I miss Guile.