PDA

View Full Version : How will the referee scandal affect the playoffs

Indazone
06-11-2008, 01:53 AM
In the wake of all these allegations, how do you think the rest of the playoffs will be called? Fairly or do you think they will follow the same script of lopsided calls for the home team? I don't know if they will do this or not but I"m guessing the refs all got phone calls tonight or had a conference call to talk about the latest allegations from Donaghy. If I were them, I would call these games straight up. If that happens, the series favorites have to be the Celtics.

Spur-Addict
06-11-2008, 01:57 AM
You never know, I myself wouldn't put to much trust in change. Maybe they'll start next year, since it is an odd year. After that, who knows lol

pawe
06-11-2008, 02:03 AM
Nothing will change. Specially now with the economy slumping, the league will milk this series to the last drop. The NBA probably will not care what team wins but expect 7 games.

Lakers08Champs
06-11-2008, 03:45 AM
Stop crying or make excuses spur fans...we are the best team in the west this year as it turned out we disposed ur ass in 5. Lakers > spurs plain&simple!/ :toast

MadDog73
06-11-2008, 09:19 AM
Stop crying or make excuses spur fans...we are the best team in the west this year as it turned out we disposed ur ass in 5. Lakers > spurs plain&simple!/ :toast

Ban this nutjob.

This thread isn't even about the Spurs... it's about the Celtics / Lakers series, something a Laker fan should, I don't know, be concerned about?

Especially when your head coach is basically saying Game 2 was rigged?

pawe
06-11-2008, 09:37 AM

What a stupid idiot. this is not about the Lakers/Spurs matchup. Its about the finals. Learn to use your brain and maybe something good will come out of your dick loving mouth.

shelshor
06-11-2008, 11:54 AM
After watching game 3, its obvious the NBA is too arrogant to have its refs call an honest game

Indazone
06-11-2008, 12:23 PM
Yeah, I thought that too. The Celtics were pretty good and even made a run but then down the stretch every single call went the Lakers way. Even the foul shooting was heavily weighted in the Lakers favor. Home team always gets the calls. They still are going to force this out to at least 6 games.

lebomb
06-11-2008, 12:24 PM

Hey, you better NOT talk shit. That non call on Barry only solidifies a FIX was in place for the fucking Lakers.

I bet half of the Lakers championships deserve an *.

Bitches. :rolleyes