PDA

View Full Version : One thing that's gotta be bugging white, racist, bigoted, far-left bostonians

Dim Tuncan
06-11-2008, 02:05 AM
Having to root for a bunch of black dudes :lmao

Lakers08Champs
06-11-2008, 03:54 AM
what are you talking about san antonio is full of fat ass beaners not majority of white.

monosylab1k
06-11-2008, 09:02 AM
Good to know that threads like this aren't considered "trashing" the forum :tu

J.T.
06-11-2008, 09:09 AM

No shit, man.

GEICO Caveman
06-11-2008, 09:14 AM
God forbid there's any anti-Laker trolling on SpursTalk.

MadDog73
06-11-2008, 09:17 AM
Racist and far-left don't go together.

But nice try.

Dim Tuncan
06-11-2008, 09:30 AM

... As evidenced by Boston :rolleyes

DazedAndConfused
06-11-2008, 10:38 AM

:lmao:lmao

You've been shutdown twice now. How does it feel?

monosylab1k
06-11-2008, 10:40 AM
Might as well rename this the LakersTalk Forum. Obviously any anti-Laker sentiment will not be tolerated. I'll just go talk MMA instead.

monosylab1k
06-11-2008, 10:40 AM
:lmao:lmao

You've been shutdown twice now. How does it feel?

Really really awful, Jeff.

DazedAndConfused
06-11-2008, 10:43 AM
Really really awful, Jeff.

Maybe if you actually talked basketball on here you wouldn't get shut down so much.

monosylab1k
06-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Maybe if you actually talked basketball on here you wouldn't get shut down so much.

The only way to talk basketball is to talk about leagues that aren't the rigged NBA.

2002*

Trainwreck2100
06-11-2008, 01:14 PM
If SLC can do it Boston can

Kori Ellis
06-11-2008, 01:18 PM
J.T. and Mono.... If you guys don't get that there's a difference between posting stupidity (like this thread) and trashing the forum with the same post over 100 times (your M.O.'s), then you are both a lot dumber than I thought.

Anyway, there's a red X in the upper right hand corner of your screen. You are more than welcome to click it.

J.T.
06-11-2008, 01:21 PM
J.T. and Mono.... If you guys don't get that there's a difference between posting stupidity (like this thread) and trashing the forum with the same post over 100 times (your M.O.'s), then you are both a lot dumber than I thought.

Anyway, there's a red X in the upper right hand corner of your screen. You are more than welcome to click it.

It's ok, I'm about to start doing it to their PM inboxes what with all the "YOU LOSE BITCH!!! :lmao :lmao :lmao" PMs I've received today.

monosylab1k
06-11-2008, 01:24 PM
Oh well, as soon as the series is over and the Celtics are celebrating, the Lakers fans will leave.

DazedAndConfused
06-11-2008, 01:27 PM
This is what I get for being a Mavs fan. Oh well, as soon as the series is over and the Celtics are celebrating, the Lakers fans will leave.

No this is what you get for being an idiotic troll who posts the same autogenerated crap 99% of the time instead of discussing basketball on a basketball forum. Your posts amount to nothing more than spam.

J.T.
06-11-2008, 01:32 PM
No this is what you get for being an idiotic troll who posts the same autogenerated crap 99% of the time instead of discussing basketball on a basketball forum. Your posts amount to nothing more than spam.

Is it me or did he just describe himself?

J.T.
06-11-2008, 01:33 PM
Oh and to contribute to the relevancy of this thread, I bet it is really hard for all of those micks in Boston to root for a bunch of black dudes playing in the NBA. Black people in the NBA...what a mindfuck.

monosylab1k
06-11-2008, 01:41 PM

I save actual basketball discussion for topics & people who merit it. You're not one of them, Lakertroll.

I think I've had enough. I'll just click the red X. If there's any good Mavs boards up and running now, could someone PM them to me? Last I checked there really wasn't, hence posting here at the best b-ball board around, but maybe now things have changed? Findog, Shank, stretch, endrity, whoever, if you could guide me to the best one out there, that would be grrrreeeattttt.

DarrinS
06-11-2008, 01:48 PM
This thread failed to deliver.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Damn we need some news around here so this trash can be rid of.

balli
06-11-2008, 01:55 PM
If SLC can do it Boston can

Meaning we're liberal and racist at the same time? I'm not a racist anyway.

v2freak
06-11-2008, 03:09 PM
what are you talking about san antonio is full of fat ass beaners not majority of white.

How did San Antonio get into the mix?

Dim Tuncan, this was not even a good joke. Sorry, but I doubt you've actually lived in Boston like me. A more common stereotype would be that they are old-fashioned, or all eat lobster and "chowda"

DarrinS
06-11-2008, 03:13 PM
How did San Antonio get into the mix?

Dim Tuncan, this was not even a good joke. Sorry, but I doubt you've actually lived in Boston like me. A more common stereotype would be that they are old-fashioned, or all eat lobster and "chowda"

Schilling thows wicked HAHD at Fenway PAAAAAAAHK.

Brutalis
06-11-2008, 03:30 PM
This is a joke thread right? You have any idea how many African Americans are in the boston area??? Try the entire population of Arkansas' African Americans.

Extra Stout
06-11-2008, 03:59 PM
A more pertinent question would be: could a Boston fan root for Anderson Varejao, Leandro Barbosa, or Nene if they were Celtics?

Bob Lanier
06-11-2008, 04:00 PM
This is a joke thread right? You have any idea how many African Americans are in the boston area??? Try the entire population of Arkansas' African Americans.
That doesn't mean that white Bostonian Celtics fans aren't racist, which most of them certainly were as recently as the '80s (i.e. the last time anyone heard about the Celtics).

Although "far-left" is a bit laughable.

der Kaiser
06-11-2008, 04:02 PM

But nice try.

Thats what I was thinking

Bob Lanier
06-11-2008, 04:05 PM
You shouldn't. Leftists are frequently quite racist (and certainly have a history of being extremely sexist as well), and I say that as someone most of these Texans would call a raging commie.

v2freak
06-11-2008, 04:18 PM
That doesn't mean that white Bostonian Celtics fans aren't racist, which most of them certainly were as recently as the '80s (i.e. the last time anyone heard about the Celtics).

Although "far-left" is a bit laughable.

Seriously, these generalizations/stereotypes are unsubstantiated and ridiculous. I have lived a lot of places - including San Antonio and Boston and close to LA (San Diego) and the only thing that bugs me is that a lot of people believe these images from long ago.

Bob Lanier
06-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Continuity is crucial to identity.

The Boston Celtics franchise is answerable today for its past sins.

J.T.
06-11-2008, 05:14 PM
All I know is I really hated Boston until mid-May of this year, and now all I hate about Boston is that the Patriots play there. Los Angeles must be one giant stinking douche of a city to do that to me. mono and bostonguy will attest to how much I hated the city of Boston last year. Shit, now I might actually want to travel there.

Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_