PDA

View Full Version : KG: Bitchmade edition

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 05:43 AM
Use to defend this coward in the KG vs Duncan debate but this guy is complete bitchmade, nothing more. 'Big Ticket' :lol more like the "Big Jumpshooting-weak-ass-post-game-soft-as-hell bitch". An even softer Pau Gasol is punking KG on the defensive end, it's hilarious.

Duncan shits all over KG and it's not even close. Timmy should be insulted whenever this comparison gets brought up.

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 05:47 AM
But seriously fuck this faggot. Can't believe I ever wanted the Lakers to trade for this worthless cunny.

http://thenastyboys.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/garnett-lakers.jpg

midnightpulp
06-11-2008, 05:52 AM
355% from the field with only 12 Ft attempts in this series.

KG hates contact, hates the paint, hates playing with his back to the basket. Nothing new.

I have no idea how people once believed KG is on TD's level. I guess all those stat padding regular seasons did a good job of deluding people.

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 06:22 AM
I have no idea how people once believed KG is on TD's level. I guess all those stat padding regular seasons did a good job of deluding people.

Because he was surrounded with so much shit in Minny that he looked better than he was. I respected that he played with passion but the guy just shrivels up in big games; screaming like a retard aint gonna win the game for you.

florige
06-11-2008, 07:09 AM
It reallyl surprised me win he drove the ball to the lane during crunchtime. What sucks about him is if he did that more often, nobody would be able to contain him. He is alot more agile than Duncan. PLus he can create off the dribble. Sad he always looks for that weak jumper of his instead.

KidCongo
06-11-2008, 07:17 AM
Use to defend this coward in the KG vs Duncan debate but this guy is complete bitchmade, nothing more. 'Big Ticket' :lol more like the "Big Jumpshooting-weak-ass-post-game-soft-as-hell bitch". An even softer Pau Gasol is punking KG on the defensive end, it's hilarious.

Duncan shits all over KG and it's not even close. Timmy should be insulted whenever this comparison gets brought up.

your right but your suckin up

z0sa
06-11-2008, 09:58 AM
KG's heart is big, but his game is not conducive to winning championships. Hes the best Number 2 guy you can get, but he just isnt strong enough to be number 1 at all times.

SenorSpur
06-11-2008, 10:31 AM
It's no wonder he shies away from contact. He's very thin and not as strong as say, Duncan.

ctown916
06-11-2008, 10:40 AM

So youre calling someone youve never known and never met personally "Bitchmade,coward,Bitch,weak ass," and so on....Yeah KG has issues but hes a basketball player..Get out more and enjoy life....you must live a sad and pathetic life to have so much hate for someone youve never met....Sad

lebomb
06-11-2008, 11:20 AM
TD > KG..........its not even close. Thats why his name is never mentioned in the greatest PF list.

florige
06-11-2008, 11:39 AM
KG is just scared of not succeeding. But it's a shame because he has all the potential to be all but unstoppable if he chose to.

xtremesteven33
06-11-2008, 11:49 AM
i dont know why Bill Russell loves KG so much and see so much of himself in him when all the while TIM DUNCAN is like the carbon copy of Bill Russell when he was playing in his prime. Quiet,tough,teamplayer,hated the media, and a winner. the only thing that seperates them is the fact that Tim Duncan plays for a small market.

Tim Duncan has even said that the player he admires the most in NBA history is Bill Russell.

coachmac87
06-11-2008, 01:24 PM
if duncan was a celtic or laker..... people would have forgotten who the hell kareem and russell were

xtremesteven33
06-11-2008, 01:26 PM
:toast
if duncan was a celtic or laker..... people would have forgotten who the hell kareem and russell were

BLACKMAMBA24
06-11-2008, 01:57 PM
I didn't see too many of those MF's come out of his mouth and chest banging last night,he must have been tired.

brettn
06-11-2008, 02:03 PM
He's fake. More so this year, with his fake macho chest pounding routine.

Ghazi
06-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Dirk > KG

der Kaiser
06-11-2008, 03:07 PM

Im sorry but that is bullshit. I like TD and he is by far the best pf in history but come on now. Kareem would rain sky hooks on td's ass all game long.

dbreiden83080
06-11-2008, 03:30 PM
Im sorry but that is bullshit. I like TD and he is by far the best pf in history but come on now. Kareem would rain sky hooks on td's ass all game long.

He did that to everyone but Duncan could score on him as well. No big man in NBA history i feel is lightyears better than TD. Guy is a 4 time champ with league and finals mvps, a great rebounder and one of the best defensive big men ever as well. Duncan could hang with anyone in history.

dbreiden83080
06-11-2008, 03:46 PM
This series has been downright comical. You got KG who sure knows how to be Mr. Intensity, even when he is bricking enough shots, to build a homeless shelter. On the other side we got Mr. Tissue soft Gasol, who's own coach thinks he is soft and he like KG when he does one thing right after about 20 things wrong acts like he is the shit. Kobe doing his thing, bitching at teammates and refs, it is a joy to watch. :hat

der Kaiser
06-11-2008, 03:46 PM
^ I agree with you, I was just responding to the Duncan would make people forget about kareem if he was with the Lakers/Celtics.

dbreiden83080
06-11-2008, 03:50 PM
^ I agree with you, I was just responding to the Duncan would make people forget about kareem if he was with the Lakers/Celtics.

Oh forget it no way, that is crazy Kareem is a legend but TD would be having a hell of a legacy himself out in LA.

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 04:12 PM
Oh forget it no way, that is crazy Kareem is a legend but TD would be having a hell of a legacy himself out in LA.

Kareem's legacy started way before he came to LA when he was schooling an old Wilt and winning the only championship the Bucks will ever see.

Kareem was averaging Duncan's scoring numbers this year when he was 39

dbreiden83080
06-11-2008, 04:32 PM
Kareem's legacy started way before he came to LA when he was schooling an old Wilt and winning the only championship the Bucks will ever see.

Kareem was averaging Duncan's scoring numbers this year when he was 39

Duncan's scoring numbers have always been a product of what his team needs from him. If you don't think he could have put up 30 plus a game on 50% shooting in his 2 mvp's years, you don't know much about the Spurs or Duncan's game.

hater
06-11-2008, 04:38 PM
this is the only good thing for spursfans in this finals. KG is being exposed as a soft little girl that he is.

baseline bum
06-11-2008, 05:04 PM
KG sucks. The Celtics will win the title in spite of him; not because of him.

dbreiden83080
06-11-2008, 05:12 PM
KG sucks. The Celtics will win the title in spite of him; not because of him.

Can a guy win a finals MVP shooting like 30% from the field??

Pero
06-11-2008, 05:42 PM

Maybe we'll have a chance to find out. :lol

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 07:33 PM
Duncan's scoring numbers have always been a product of what his team needs from him. If you don't think he could have put up 30 plus a game on 50% shooting in his 2 mvp's years, you don't know much about the Spurs or Duncan's game.

2 MVPs year big deal. Kareem has 6 of those.

Duncan has only averaged 50% 5 times in his career (Kareem averaged 50%+ every season of his career except his last) and thats by not taking many shots. Add another few shots his % would probably drop -- but I'm not even sure what you're trying to argue here.

Fact is: Kareem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Duncan

Bob Lanier
06-11-2008, 08:05 PM
I hope Ray Allen continues to shoot well. Pierce has shrivelled up enough that he's unlikely to win Finals MVP, but I have a bad feeling that Garnett will be awarded the trophy by default if the Celtics win the series.

Allen is, despite the fixation of some Spurs fans, more or less likable. Garnett manages not to be, but he's Mr. Intensity.

dbreiden83080
06-11-2008, 09:46 PM
but I'm not even sure what you're trying to argue here.

Fact is: Kareem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Duncan

No you are not sure at all because i did not say Duncan is better all time than Kareem. I will say playing with Magic Fucking Johnson had a little something to do with his career, smartass. My main point is Duncan can hang with any big in history. There is no big man that owns #21, not with all he has done.

Bob Lanier
06-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Kareem's best years were in the '70s, before Magic entered the league, smartass.

He only played with Magic for the final two or three years of his peak before he started to break down.

And, I'm sorry, but you're coming across as a homer. Duncan is a top-20 player of all time, a top-10 center, and a top-5 defender, but he is outclassed by a few of them. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is one.

dbreiden83080
06-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Kareem's best years were in the '70s, before Magic entered the league, smartass.

He only played with Magic for the final two or three years of his peak before he started to break down.

And, I'm sorry, but you're coming across as a homer. Duncan is a top-20 player of all time, a top-10 center, and a top-5 defender, but he is outclassed by a few of them. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is one.

Another Laker tool who can't fucking read. For the last TIME get out your glasses put down the weed and read this

I AM NOT SAYING DUNCAN IS BETTER THAN KAREEM!!!!

Yes his best years were in the 70's but Magic is a huge reason why the man has so many rings, no. Is Kareem lightyears better than Shaq, i doubt too many would agree that he is and most feel Duncan is better all time than Shaq. Duncan can hang with any big in history is my POINT. Not the best ever but can hang with them, are we done now or you want to not read this and say something else that is pointless??

dbreiden83080
06-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Duncan is a top-20 player of all time,

Duncan is top 10 all time

Bob Lanier
06-11-2008, 10:34 PM
I AM NOT SAYING DUNCAN IS BETTER THAN KAREEM!!!!
I didn't say you were. You said that "Duncan can hang" with him, which I highly doubt.

25.5 points (50.8% shooting; 79.9% free throws), 12.7 rebounds, 3.7 assists, 2.5 blocks, 2.6 fouls

34.8 points (57.4% shooting; 68.9% free throws), 16.6 rebounds, 4.6 assists, 2.9 fouls
His best season as a Laker was
27.7 points (52.9% shooting; 70.3% free throws); 16.9 rebounds, 5.0 assists, 4.1 blocks, 3.6 fouls
nearly five years before Magic Johnson came into the NBA.

Duncan is slightly more proficient at getting to the line, but at a cost in efficiency from the field and ability to create for his teammates (which he has improved at since, as his own offensive abilities have declined); he is a comparable rebounder, all things considered; and his own defense is quite underrated and not demonstrated as much by the numbers, but is, in the final analysis, inferior to Kareem's.

Duncan could be respectable, as (for instance) Clyde Drexler could be respectable against Michael Jordan. But it is easy to see who the better player is, and the stats would, in the end, bear that out.

Yes his best years were in the 70's but Magic is a huge reason why the man has so many rings, no.
Correct, but unless you're talking about "hanging with him" in terms of comparing rings that's more or less irrelevant.

Is Kareem lightyears better than Shaq
"Light years" is hyperbolic, but Kareem is significantly better than Shaq.

most feel Duncan is better all time than Shaq.
"Most" is a similar exaggeration. I personally agree with you, but in fact I'm quite sure "most" do not.

Abdul-Jabbar, Jordan, Chamberlain, Johnson, Olajuwon, Russell, Bird, Erving, Robertson. You can make an argument that he's the final member of the top 10; I disagree, but this is no more than a penis-measuring contest.

dbreiden83080
06-11-2008, 10:44 PM
I didn't say you were. You said that "Duncan can hang" with him, which I highly doubt.

Based on what?? What skills does Duncan lack that would lead to you believe he would get his ass kicked?? The man in his prime could do it all.

"Correct, but unless you're talking about "hanging with him" in terms of comparing rings that's more or less irrelevant."

I am saying as far as skills as a big man, making your team better, being a winning player that is incredibly efficient on both ends of the court, Duncan is there with any big that has ever played.

"Light years" is hyperbolic, but Kareem is significantly better than Shaq."

I personally agree but this is where people tend to argue. Remember when Shaq was at his best winning rings in LA, most were saying the only Center that compares to him is really Wilt. Now he is out of his prime and people have dropped him a peg.

"Abdul-Jabbar, Jordan, Chamberlain, Johnson, Olajuwon, Russell, Bird, Erving, Robertson. You can make an argument that he's the final member of the top 10; I disagree, but this is no more than a penis-measuring contest."

Well it would be a measuring contest because right off the bat in terms of building a team to win a title who am i taking, i am taking Duncan ahead of Dr. J and Bird. Hakeem is a great debate. Russell is insanely overrated.

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 10:48 PM
No you are not sure at all because i did not say Duncan is better all time than Kareem. I will say playing with Magic Fucking Johnson had a little something to do with his career, smartass. My main point is Duncan can hang with any big in history. There is no big man that owns #21, not with all he has done.

Your main point is retarded. Duncan couldn't hold Kareem's jock.

dbreiden83080
06-11-2008, 10:51 PM
I am retarded

You sure are

Bob Lanier
06-11-2008, 10:52 PM
The man in his prime could do it all.
Yes, and Kareem could do it better, both on offense and defense. His post-up game was as advanced as Duncan's, more difficult to stop due to his superior height and athleticism, and he had a go-to move that was utterly unstoppable, unlike Duncan. He was a better passer (of their respective primes). His range was at least as good. His defense was better.

most were saying the only Center that compares to him is really Wilt. Now he is out of his prime and people have dropped him a peg.
On offense, possibly. His defense was always lousy and his rebounding was worse.

Russell is insanely overrated.
Mmm... yes, but no. He was to the other two-thirds of the game what Shaq was to offense. Only Wilt and Kareem could dominate at all three in volume from the pivot. Duncan is a dominant rebounder but not really comparable on offense and a few rungs down on defense as well.

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 10:53 PM
I'm a mouth breathing retard baby who thinks Duncan is even close Kareem. Look how stupid I am.

You sure are.

dbreiden83080
06-11-2008, 11:24 PM
Yes, and Kareem could do it better, both on offense and defense. His post-up game was as advanced as Duncan's, more difficult to stop due to his superior height and athleticism, and he had a go-to move that was utterly unstoppable, unlike Duncan. He was a better passer (of their respective primes). His range was at least as good. His defense was better.

I agree that Kareem could put the ball in the hoop better than Duncan, disagree about the defense. Kareem, All-Defensive First Team (1974, '75, '79, '80, '81)
Duncan 8 out of 11 times so far he has been on all D 1st team and i imagine he has 2 more 1st team all D left in him at least. Also Duncan is one of only four players to receive All-NBA First Team honors in each of his first eight seasons. Bob Pettit (ten seasons), Larry Bird (nine seasons), and Oscar Robertson (nine seasons), he is also the only player in NBA history to receive All-NBA and All-Defensive honors in his first nine seasons. You also get in danger when comparing different eras of looking at the stats too much. The league today as far as bigs go is bigger and more athletic than ever before. It is like trying to convince someone Russell still gets 20 reb a game in todays game when he did it in an era of unathletic white guys. Now Kareem played in a much tougher era than that but you see my point. I feel Duncan and Kareem are close to be honest. I'll give Kareem the NOD here but like i said TD can hang with him and any big that has ever played this game.

Bob Lanier
06-11-2008, 11:34 PM
You also get in danger when comparing different eras of looking at the stats too much.
Yes. Defenses have gotten much better, resulting in a much slower game. Perimeter offense, by and large, has improved; some post skills have been lost temporarily. But pace is the biggest difference between the late '60s to '70s and today.

The league today as far as bigs go is bigger and more athletic than ever before.
No, not really. More so than the '50s, sure. "Ever before", no.

It is like trying to convince someone Russell still gets 20 reb a game in todays game
Absolutely he would not. 16 to 18, possible. Russell was as smart as Rodman was, covered as many spaces on the floor, almost as quick with his second and third jump, and much bigger.

when he did it in an era of unathletic white guys.
No, he didn't.

Kareem played in a much tougher era than that but you see my point.
No, he didn't.

dbreiden83080
06-11-2008, 11:37 PM
No, he didn't.

Fine scratch all white and just plug in short and unathletic

der Kaiser
06-12-2008, 12:43 AM
I agree that Kareem could put the ball in the hoop better than Duncan, disagree about the defense. Kareem, All-Defensive First Team (1974, '75, '79, '80, '81)
Duncan 8 out of 11 times so far he has been on all D 1st team and i imagine he has 2 more 1st team all D left in him at least. Also Duncan is one of only four players to receive All-NBA First Team honors in each of his first eight seasons. Bob Pettit (ten seasons), Larry Bird (nine seasons), and Oscar Robertson (nine seasons), he is also the only player in NBA history to receive All-NBA and All-Defensive honors in his first nine seasons. You also get in danger when comparing different eras of looking at the stats too much. The league today as far as bigs go is bigger and more athletic than ever before. It is like trying to convince someone Russell still gets 20 reb a game in todays game when he did it in an era of unathletic white guys. Now Kareem played in a much tougher era than that but you see my point. I feel Duncan and Kareem are close to be honest. I'll give Kareem the NOD here but like i said TD can hang with him and any big that has ever played this game.

I dont think that the comparison on defensive teams is fair. Kareem played against some of the greatest players at his position and he had more competition.

Im not taking anything away from duncan because he is clearly an all time great but outside of maybe KG and an old malone, he hasnt had much competion on the same level as Kareem.

cze1860
06-12-2008, 12:45 AM
i think KG is the one of the best PF in NBA。

Mister Sinister
06-12-2008, 01:02 AM
You sure are.
0/10.

Blackjack
06-12-2008, 01:46 AM
K.G. is one of the most freakish athletes this league has ever seen, too bad he's nothing more than a 7' chihuahua/underachiever.

That "intensity", is an absolute joke. He's that guy at the party that talks all the shit about how tough he is, but when you punch him in the mouth you see how much of a bitch he is. The funny thing is that he's been doing it for so long, that all the young fellas and media types have bought into it.

From everything I've heard he's a pretty decent guy off the court, but on the court it's a different story. He really doesn't talk shit to other players, (he's afraid of getting called on it) he instead talks about how great or unstoppable he is. The way he cheap-shots players that he feels won't retaliate though, makes him a flat-out punk. (I do find it hilarious though when it backfires on him and he ends up getting punk'd up by the likes of Peeler, Bonner, and Pachulia :lol)

Where T.D. has had to get by with desire, grit, I.Q., fundamentals.(better known as substance) K.G has been nothing more than alot of talk, mixed in with some great athleticism, and flashes of what he should've been.(better known as style)

I'll take substance everyday of the week.

E20
06-12-2008, 02:38 AM
Dirk > KG

der Kaiser
06-12-2008, 02:48 AM
^ Agree. Dirk gets shitted on for being soft and a choke artist, but he is no worse than Garnett.

Zee Laker
06-12-2008, 03:32 AM
Well i was reading a C's forum the other day and there were talking about KG being a top 10 player in the history of the NBA. No, they were not joking.

Why did this thread become TD Vs Kareem? They both great players that dominated there eras. Way too many people like to compare apples and oranges. Who scored more, who shot better %, who had more more blocks. WHO CARES?

Each team is built different, and they played against different opp's and the rules were different back in the 80's with more contact. Both TD and Kareem are great and no1 is miles ahead of the other guy. Lets leave it at that

Ghazi
06-12-2008, 03:37 AM
K.G. is one of the most freakish athletes this league has ever seen, too bad he's nothing more than a 7' chihuahua/underachiever.

That "intensity", is an absolute joke. He's that guy at the party that talks all the shit about how tough he is, but when you punch him in the mouth you see how much of a bitch he is. The funny thing is that he's been doing it for so long, that all the young fellas and media types have bought into it.

From everything I've heard he's a pretty decent guy off the court, but on the court it's a different story. He really doesn't talk shit to other players, (he's afraid of getting called on it) he instead talks about how great or unstoppable he is. The way he cheap-shots players that he feels won't retaliate though, makes him a flat-out punk. (I do find it hilarious though when it backfires on him and he ends up getting punk'd up by the likes of Peeler, Bonner, and Pachulia :lol)

Where T.D. has had to get by with desire, grit, I.Q., fundamentals.(better known as substance) K.G has been nothing more than alot of talk, mixed in with some great athleticism, and flashes of what he should've been.(better known as style)

I'll take substance everyday of the week.

Couldn't agree more, haha.

As for Dirk v KG.... at this stage in their careers I'd rather have Dirk, but their careers overall are so close that one is not definitely better than the other. I guess if KG wins a ring this year that would vault him over Dirk in mosts eyes', even though Dirk deserves it for being the #1 option in 2006 on the Mavs while KG is the #2 option for the Celtics.

The criticism of Dirk as a soft choker is so unfair too. Dirk has taken over games in his career and has multiple game winning shots... averages 28/15 in game 7's, had a 50 point game in the playoffs, etc... I'm not AS familiar with Garnett's career, but no big shots come to mind with Garnett and he is shooting 20% below his season average so far in this series.

Ghazi
06-12-2008, 03:42 AM
Another thing, comparing KG to Duncan is an absolute joke. I personally believe due to Duncan's back to the basket style and brilliant low post game you can build a team around him.... KG, being more of a jump shooting power forward, cannot be the focal point of a team and that appears to be the case with the Celtics, where the offense doesn't run through KG and he is not the #1 offensive option. Also, as far as career accolades and statistics, it isn't even close IMO.

Duncan > KG... KG doesn't even have an argument for best PF of all time but Duncan is almost unanimously recognized as the greatest PF of all time.

Streakyshooter08
06-12-2008, 03:45 AM
Why did this thread become TD Vs Kareem? They both great players that dominated there eras. Way too many people like to compare apples and oranges. Who scored more, who shot better %, who had more more blocks. WHO CARES?

Each team is built different, and they played against different opp's and the rules were different back in the 80's with more contact. Both TD and Kareem are great and no1 is miles ahead of the other guy. Lets leave it at that

:tu

IronMexican
06-12-2008, 03:52 AM

Duncan is top 5 all time, you don't lead you're team to 4 titles and not be one of the greatest ever. stop listening to these blind homers.

m33p0
06-12-2008, 08:02 AM
^ Agree. Dirk gets shitted on for being soft and a choke artist, but he is no worse than Garnett.
true. at least dirk doesn't shy away from taking a potential game-winning shot.