PDA

View Full Version : Time to hail the 2002 NBA champs...

endrity
06-11-2008, 06:33 AM
... the Sacramento Kings.

Anyone that has any cool videos of that amazing team, its beautiful passing and shooting, should share them with the rest of us :toast

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 06:40 AM
You're stupid

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200205240LAL.html

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200205280SAC.html

nice +27 free throw disparity for the Kings there. The Lakers were screwed in games 3 and 5. Series would have been over long before game 6 ever took place if it the series was ref'd fairly.

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 06:42 AM
Webber choked on his own dick per usual in game 7 too boot. Kings were a bunch of mentally weak bitches who never won anything because they weren't good enough.

Matchman
06-11-2008, 06:52 AM
PLmJfOf3Vag
one of the best team this decade to not win a nba championship.
as one of the rockets fans, i can feel the pain of the loyal kings fans on this board. we got robbed big time, too.

Flight3107
06-11-2008, 06:53 AM
You're stupid

nice +27 free throw disparity for the Kings there. The Lakers were screwed in games 3 and 5. Series would have been over long before game 6 ever took place if it the series was ref'd fairly.

What game is there a +27 free throw disparity for the Kings?

And maybe the Kings shot 20 more free throws because the Lakers were too busy shooting 31 three's that game.:downspin:

Brutalis
06-11-2008, 06:57 AM
Yep yep.

Glad to know the NBA fan base will not recognize the Lakers as a 3peat. Sucks to be a fan of LA, knowing this ref scandal is hurting you the worst.

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 09:06 AM
Glad to know the NBA fan base will not recognize the Lakers as a 3peat. Sucks to be a fan of LA, knowing this ref scandal is hurting you the worst.

Actually it isn't. Donaghy claimed a bunch a bullshit that he has no proof of, yet he has admitted to have cheated during the Spurs/Suns and is the main reason why the Spurs advanced. Dumbass.

MadDog73
06-11-2008, 09:10 AM
Actually it isn't. Donaghy claimed a bunch a bullshit that he has no proof of, yet he has admitted to have cheated during the Spurs/Suns and is the main reason why the Spurs advanced. Dumbass.

So, wait, you recognize the NBA is fixed, but refuse to see the evidence that the 2002 series was fixed as well?

Who's the real Dumbass?

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 09:21 AM
So, wait, you recognize the NBA is fixed, but refuse to see the evidence that the 2002 series was fixed as well?

Who's the real Dumbass?

What evidence? Donaghy's actions were rogue, bitch got caught.

Theres no proof to his allegations of the 2002 series though. I'm just pointing out that the Lakers were screwed that series in two games that happened before game 6.

MadDog73
06-11-2008, 09:23 AM

Theres no proof to his allegations of the 2002 series though. I'm just pointing out that the Lakers were screwed that series in two games that happened before game 6.

So, wait, the 2002 series was rigged for the Kings?

The refs just sucked at rigging it?

RonMexico
06-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Yep yep.

It's tough having two fake dynasties in the same city.

USC and LA Lakers.

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 09:24 AM
What game is there a +27 free throw disparity for the Kings?
:

Both games combined. Learn math.

cash459
06-11-2008, 09:24 AM
Webber choked on his own dick per usual in game 7 too boot. Kings were a bunch of mentally weak bitches who never won anything because they weren't good enough.

Here he goes with the usual homo-erotic undertones again.......... :downspin:

ctown916
06-11-2008, 09:30 AM

2 Games combined? lol....so 2 games combined should be equal to 1 game? Maybe you didnt watch the game. Its obvious that the game was fixed. Just like the lakers fans are crying that game 2 of these finals were fixed. Im still curious how Kobe gives Mike Bibby an elbow in the face and Bibby gets called for a foul.

z0sa
06-11-2008, 09:45 AM

He actually did not admit to cheating during the game he reffed during that series - it was only speculated that because he had been cheating on other accounts, he may have. Its doubtful considering he had no questionable calls that game.

So enjoy your 2002* championship.

z0sa
06-11-2008, 09:46 AM

rofl, so 27-9 FTs in the fourth quarter of one game somehow compares to +27 over two games?

:lol

Extra Stout
06-11-2008, 09:59 AM
2 Games combined? lol....so 2 games combined should be equal to 1 game? Maybe you didnt watch the game. Its obvious that the game was fixed. Just like the lakers fans are crying that game 2 of these finals were fixed. Im still curious how Kobe gives Mike Bibby an elbow in the face and Bibby gets called for a foul.
What was special about Game 6 was not merely the free throw differential. It was the manner in which the game really was slipping away from the Lakers until abruptly the officials started making multiple phantom calls to bring them back into it, and the way the Kings knew what was going on and would jump two feet away from the nearest Laker and still get fouls called on them. Even with all that the Kings still had the lead until the final seconds when Kobe Bryant injured the opposing player and still got the foul call. Mike Bibby had a bloody nose and got a foul called on his nose. The Lakers needed every single last crooked call to eke out the win, so thoroughly superior were the Kings on that night.

There are cases where a questionable call here and there changes the flow and sometimes the outcome of a game. Game 5 of that series was an example of that. Game 6 was an example of the officials dragging the desired outcome upstream against a strong current. It was just too obvious. The Kings would have won by 15-20 points without referee intervention. Maybe those 'company men' thought they were helping the league, but they overplayed their hand and fans have suspected fixes behind every controversial call ever since. The mediocre ratings of the best possible NBA Finals matchup this year have something to do with the loss of trust brought about by that game six years ago.

Matchman
06-11-2008, 10:08 AM

im glad that u know the 27+ is the combined FT number of TWO games.

DazedAndConfused
06-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Typical Laker hatred. You guys are like clockwork.

Of course nobody mentions Game 5 of the 2002 WCF, where the Kings were the benefactors of several dubious calls that allowed them to ultimately win the game. Do you not remember Shaq's famous words after that game?

"It's starts with a C and ends with a T".

You see what you want to see. And if we selectively pick and choose games we can make it seem like any number of teams were the benefactors of an NBA conspiracy.

z0sa
06-11-2008, 10:45 AM

Of course nobody mentions Game 5 of the 2002 WCF, where the Kings were the benefactors of several dubious calls that allowed them to ultimately win the game. Do you not remember Shaq's famous words after that game?

You see what you want to see. And if we selectively pick and choose games we can make it seem like any number of teams were the benefactors of an NBA conspiracy.

Typical DazedAndConfused. You're like clockwork.

Of course you don't show up until after the fakers win. No matter, David Stern giftwrapped you at least one championship this decade, so even if you lose this series, no problems.

Let me just mention this about the dubious game 5 calls you speak of: do they translate into 16 of the final 18 King's points directly? Yeah, didn't think so.

Also - Shaq, the almighty paintcamper, can suck a left nut if he has ANY qualms against officiating, ever. This guy should be called for three seconds every possession. Additonally, his game is one of the ugliest ever. He has no shot oncesoever, and cannot even shoot a freethrow. I will never understand why he gets so much attention when hes nothing but a baffoon.

Gino
06-11-2008, 10:58 AM
I think this Donaghy thing pretty much ends any question whether that series was fixed. I was cynical before, but now Im convinced.

Findog
06-11-2008, 10:59 AM
You're stupid

Now when I'm sitting there with a woman, and all she can talk about is sex, I'm usually not interested. But when I'm ready for something, I just surprise them. It's best because you don't have to see their face. I usually think about David Robinson or Chris Isaak

Findog
06-11-2008, 11:00 AM

Now when I'm sitting there with a woman, and all she can talk about is sex, I'm usually not interested. But when I'm ready for something, I just surprise them. It's best because you don't have to see their face. I usually think about David Robinson or Chris Isaak

Findog
06-11-2008, 11:01 AM

Findog
06-11-2008, 11:01 AM

Findog
06-11-2008, 11:02 AM

monosylab1k
06-11-2008, 11:02 AM

That is a genius basketball take, Jeff.

Purple & Gold
06-11-2008, 11:03 AM
:lmao :lmao Game 6 was a makeup game for the horrible officiating prior to it. Shaq couldn't buy a call the whole series, with the whole Queens team draped all over him. Do make up calls/games suck? Yes. But that's always been part of the NBA. Fact is Queens got hosed game 6, but were given the rest of the series. They even paraded the Queens to the line in game 7, but they couldn't make a FT. No * for 2002, that title still belongs to '99 and 2006.

Ignignokt
06-11-2008, 11:21 AM

funny spam.

:lmao

lefty
06-11-2008, 11:32 AM

I've got news for you

We don't need Donaghy to prove us anything.

We all watched game 6.

Enough said.

DazedAndConfused
06-11-2008, 11:54 AM
To all who watched Game 6 of the 2002 WCF, did you watch Game 5? If you did what happened in Game 6 shouldn't have come as a surprise. It was a makeup game for LA for the terrible officiating in Game 5.

Game 7 the Queens got to the line all night, they just choked and couldn't hit a free throw. They didn't deserve to be champs.

monosylab1k
06-11-2008, 11:57 AM
To all who watched Game 6 of the 2002 WCF, did you watch Game 5? If you did what happened in Game 6 shouldn't have come as a surprise. It was a makeup game for LA for the terrible officiating in Game 5.

Game 7 the Queens got to the line all night, they just choked and couldn't hit a free throw. They didn't deserve to be champs.

That is a genius basketball take, Jeff.