PDA

View Full Version : To all NBA fans...

coachmac87
06-11-2008, 01:06 PM
http://www.disinfo.com/archive/pages/article/id1635/pg1/index.html

please read the entire story...

if u have then comment on what you think....

romad_20
06-11-2008, 02:49 PM
read this. Seems probable now. I wasn't paying that much attention when it happened but the article makes a good argument. I posted the same link in the NBA is fixed thread, but no one responded to it.

coachmac87
06-11-2008, 06:17 PM
read this. Seems probable now. I wasn't paying that much attention when it happened but the article makes a good argument. I posted the same link in the NBA is fixed thread, but no one responded to it.

ya i kno...thats why i started the thread

and nobody seems to care...or maybe they read it and were speechless

balli
06-11-2008, 06:20 PM
ya i kno...thats why i started the thread

and nobody seems to care...or maybe they read it and were speechless

I read it, but the main thing I took away is that Pete Rose should be in The Hall and allowed to coach again.

I'm sure it's all true, I just don't think it's a big deal.

romad_20
06-11-2008, 06:20 PM
If message boards were around in '93 you can be sure this shit would have been everywhere. I guess there is no point in what happened in 93, it just drives the point home that Stern has always been about entertainment above the sport, if it's true. It cetainly doesn't make things look any better for him.

traitoravery
06-11-2008, 06:41 PM
We need a fire STERN petition fuck this shit... My sport is losing integrity by the minute.:depressed

nashzilla
06-11-2008, 06:44 PM
brings to light that no matter how "god" like MJ is or was to some people doesn't deny the fact that he is human. reminds me alot of this documentary on Mickey Mantle and how the NY Yankees use to cover up for Mickey and his off field shenanigans. You have to protect your investment.