PDA

View Full Version : McCain's Not too important D'OH!

MannyIsGod
06-11-2008, 03:50 PM
Man, this guy says stupid shit a LOT.

dSaH2uyWz_I

Viva Las Espuelas
06-11-2008, 03:53 PM
EpGH02DtIws
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

JoeChalupa
06-11-2008, 03:54 PM
McCain needs to get his act together.

JoeChalupa
06-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Obama's mistake pales compared to what McCain said.

MannyIsGod
06-11-2008, 03:58 PM
EpGH02DtIws
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

lol saying 57 instead of 47 is a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mistake when you compare it to saying bringing home the troops is not important.

You gotta be able to find something better because thats so weak.

MannyIsGod
06-11-2008, 03:59 PM
When I see McCains clip I see the reason Kerry didn't beat Bush. "I voted for it before I voted against it".

PixelPusher
06-11-2008, 04:12 PM
Moaning and bitching about "context" and "the rest of his sentence" soon to follow. Nevermind the implications of his full answer, which is that we have to stay in Iraq until the casualties go down, no matter how many casualties it takes to get to that point.

boutons_
06-11-2008, 04:23 PM
Old Sick Senile McFlopPanderKeating said in his "stay 100 years" shit that Americans "don't care" if US stays in Iraq 100 years, as long as no Americans are casualties (now murdering Iraqi civilians as collateral damage for 100 years, Americans don't GAF).

Old Sick Senile McFlopPanderKeating is totally stupid and outta touch with "Americans", who overwhelming want US out of Iraq, as do the Iraqis.

The Iraq issue alone will destroy Old Sick Senile McFlopPanderKeating's campaign, he's a non-starter, and the Repug mucky-mucks know it.

PEP
06-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Old Sick Senile McFlopPanderKeating said in his "stay 100 years" shit that Americans "don't care" if US stays in Iraq 100 years, as long as no Americans are casualties (now murdering Iraqi civilians as collateral damage for 100 years, Americans don't GAF).

Old Sick Senile McFlopPanderKeating is totally stupid and outta touch with "Americans", who overwhelming want US out of Iraq, as do the Iraqis.

The Iraq issue alone will destroy Old Sick Senile McFlopPanderKeating's campaign, he's a non-starter, and the Repug mucky-mucks know it.

Boutons off the meds again I see thinking that the US servicemen/women in Iraq are murdering innocent people. Pobresito.

When were you over there boutons?

Nbadan
06-11-2008, 05:00 PM
Boutons off the meds again I see thinking that the US servicemen/women in Iraq are murdering innocent people.

There's enough of your PEP that say different..

qBoYaeCsuWc

JP0Ie5subQM

QT44mis7qDg

VwwMF6biCJU

Nobody blames the troops, but it's OK to blame the people who put the troops into this tough position and for what? These Iraqi civilians didn't do anything to the U.S....

JoeChalupa
06-11-2008, 05:03 PM
Innocent people always die during WAR. ALways.

Nbadan
06-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Innocent people always die during WAR. ALways.

Yeah, but not purposely Joe....there's a difference...

boutons_
06-11-2008, 05:18 PM
the US military, and contractors, are murdering civilians, there is absolutely no doubt about that, as recounted by the vets.

That is exactly why dubya is forcing down the throat of Maliki a "status of forces" agreement that give full immunity from prosecution for the occupying forces, contractors.

11 Pakis killed this week, really pissing off the Pakis.
"Oops, sorry. Fog of war. Next!"

cajunspur
06-11-2008, 05:45 PM
We still have military bases in Germany and other countries. I believe that is more of what he was referring to. I agree that he did not express it to well.

clambake
06-11-2008, 07:09 PM
We still have military bases in Germany and other countries. I believe that is more of what he was referring to. I agree that he did not express it to well.

are we paying (bribing) the enemy germans not to kill our troops?

MannyIsGod
06-11-2008, 10:26 PM

I don't really disagree with you. I think the spinners on the Dems side will run with this.

However, it has to make you wonder how this guy really feels. How can you continue to make blunders of this nature unless you feel a certain way? Its shaping up to be a long hot summer for McCain.

Nbadan
06-11-2008, 11:50 PM
Here's some good news....the Dog-killing Marine who tossed the puppy from the cliff in the infamous viral internet video has been expelled...

Marine expelled, another punished over puppy video
By AUDREY McAVOY, Associated Press Writer
Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Marine Corps on Wednesday said it was expelling one Marine and disciplining another for their roles in a video showing a Marine throwing a puppy off a cliff while on patrol in Iraq.

The 17-second video posted on YouTube drew sharp condemnation from animal rights groups when it came to light in March.

Link (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/0...)

Here's the video if you haven't seen it. **Warning** it will make animal lovers sick... http://inthespotlite.blogspot.com/2008/03/us-marine-throws-puppy-off-cliff-video.html

Viva Las Espuelas
06-12-2008, 11:45 PM
uVnTilgFEf0
hmmm. now let's have uncensored version

boutons_
06-13-2008, 09:55 AM
Old Sick Senile McFlopPanderKeating is nothing but a neo-c*nt economic/natural resources imperialist who in that sense, as in all other senses, is just dubya-3rd-term.

xrayzebra
06-13-2008, 10:26 AM
Yeah, but not purposely Joe....there's a difference...

I told Bush, George, you got to stop lining these people up and just shooting them. People would notice and talk. And see dan is doing just that. Dead-gum, I wished Bush would just listen.

I'm sure Obama will do a better job of covering up. He has shown that in the run up to the elections.

By the way for those that think both these folks, Obama and McCain make a lot of screw ups, you know neither of them are what you could consider the brightest bulbs on the string. Even the little lady, Hillary, may be the smartest of the three and she isn't what you would call an Einstein.

Is America great or what!

xrayzebra
06-13-2008, 10:28 AM

boutons, take the casualties out of the picture and I can guarantee that the press nor the public would care less how long we stay there or any other place.

balli
06-13-2008, 06:13 PM
Another idiotic/senile comment-

The Mystery of John McCain’s “Bottled Hot Water”
Posted Friday, June 13, 2008 5:50 PM By Christopher Beam

Last week, John McCain made a comment that still has everyone scratching their heads. During his speech in New Orleans, he described ways in which our country should prepare for natural disasters, including this one: “We should be able to deliver bottled hot water to dehydrated babies.” (Video here.)

The questions are so numerous, it’s hard to know where to start. Why give hot water to babies? Wouldn’t they prefer cold water if they’re dehydrated? Would you heat the water before bottling it, or after? Wouldn’t that melt the plastic slightly? These questions and more have been pondered across the blogs.

It’s especially bizarre because the word hot isn’t in the text of the speech. McCain inserted it himself.

We asked around for possible explanations. Perhaps babies need to have their liquids hot before a certain age? “No,” said Dr. Jeffrey W. Hull, a pediatrician in Decatur, Ala. “Babies don’t need to drink their stuff hot. … He might be thinking in terms of warm water for cooking food for babies.” But not to drink.

In fact, babies under six months aren’t supposed to drink water at all. Babies’ kidneys aren’t mature, which means sodium can get flushed out when they drink, putting them at risk of water intoxication, Dr. Jennifer Anders told Reuters last month.

But maybe disaster relief organizations sometimes deliver hot water, right? Red Cross spokeswoman Lesly Simmons, who was in New Orleans during the Hurricane Katrina relief effort, says she’s never heard of that. “Bottled water, that’s something we tend pass out,” she said. “But hot water’s never been a focus of a disaster relief operation.” Emergency-relief vehicles will drive around distributing food, snacks, and drinks. Sometimes the water is chilled, but it’s never hot. “It’s always too hot to be giving out hot water,” Simmons said.

Maybe McCain meant to say boiled water? “You certainly want to give babies clean things,” said Jane Crouse of La Leche League International, an organization devoted to breast-feeding. “So if there is a question as to the water’s purity, what are you supposed to do in an emergency? Boil your water.”

Of course, that doesn’t explain the bottles. Or the babies. Or the fact that he said “hot,” not “boiled.”

The McCain campaign did not respond to e-mails asking for comment.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/blogs/trailhead/

boutons_
06-13-2008, 06:18 PM
"We still have military bases in Germany and other countries"

Understatement.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/vance/vance8.html

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=5564

boutons_
06-13-2008, 06:22 PM
Who doubts that the 5 monstrous bases plus the $1B US embassy "city-state" dubya has been building in Iraq for the last couple years are not meant for open-ended US occupation and oil-grabbing?

btw, US oil/energy security has not been improved by invading Iraq.

you're doing a heckuva job, dubya.

MannyIsGod
06-13-2008, 07:56 PM
LOL @ hot water for babies.

MannyIsGod
06-13-2008, 07:58 PM
uVnTilgFEf0
hmmm. now let's have uncensored version

Thats great, but he still says its not too important when they come home. I know that many military wives and families (my sister included) don't really agree with that.

Spin it anyway you like, the dude made a really stupid mistake there and has continued to make them. He's fucking HORRIBLE with these mistakes.

Ignignokt
06-14-2008, 01:45 AM
bottled hot water for babies is because of the formula they eat in case the mother is not around to breast feed. Bottled hot water is instant.

I think the stupid is the reader and not the communicator.

Ignignokt
06-14-2008, 01:46 AM
LOL @ hot water for babies.

you're an idiot.

balli
06-14-2008, 02:04 AM
No, you're an idiot (Not to mention a pussy who loves the war in Iraq but is afraid to fight in it because you're too big of a dickless fucking coward). Hot water doesn't come bottled. Ever. There is no such product. How and why could there be? Who boils water in the bottle? It's called a stove and a pot. Fucking moron.

boutons_
06-14-2008, 07:33 AM
MSM gives Old Sick Senile 95% McFlopPanderKeating a 100% pass on his 100% made-up, lying, flopping bullshit, but non-MSM isn't:

John McCain, Legal Historian (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/shayana-kadidal/john-mccain-legal-histori_b_107097.html)

Posted June 14, 2008 | 03:54 AM (EST)

Here's John McCain's initial reaction to the Supreme Court's decision in the Guantánamo detainees case, Boumediene v. Bush, on Thursday, the day of the decision:
"It obviously concerns me . . . but it is a decision the Supreme Court has made. Now we need to move forward. As you know, I always favored closing of Guantánamo Bay and I still think that we ought to do that."Here's his reaction on Friday (http://www.time-blog.com/swampland/2008/06/mccain_slams_the_supreme_court.html):
"The Supreme Court yesterday rendered a decision which I think is one of the worst decisions in the history of this country."Wow! I guess the old boy gets pretty cranky after a good night's sleep. He also is astonishingly ignorant about American legal culture. Here's a suggested top three list of the worst decisions in American history for his perusal:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/shayana-kadidal/john-mccain-legal-histori_b_107097.html?view=print

aka, a huge, motherfucking McFlop

======================

If any Old Sick Senile 95% McFlopPanderKeating sucker can contradict the FACTS lining up against him, let's hear it.

5 months to go, and already Old Sick Senile 95% McFlopPanderKeating is one pitiful, pathetic, ridiculous, out-of-depth irredeemably weak candidate. His staff work full-time to pull videos of his shit off YouTube and elsewhere. :lol

MannyIsGod
06-14-2008, 10:07 AM
:lmao x 3048304384309830983409348 @ bottled hot water.

I've seen it before - they keep it under a hot lamp at the Valero down the street right next to the 30 year old hot dogs.

:lmao

Mr. Peabody
06-14-2008, 10:38 AM
bottled hot water for babies is because of the formula they eat in case the mother is not around to breast feed. Bottled hot water is instant.

I think the stupid is the reader and not the communicator.

I don't think you're getting it.

Let's assume that somehow we were able to deliver bottled hot water for babies in third world countries, because babies need bottled hot water (I don't think this is true, but for the sake of argument, we'll say it is). How long does the water stay hot after delivery? Maybe an hour? It would be a completely pointless and nonsensical endeavor.

Really, a better use of time and resources would be to deliver drinkable water. And assuming the people that we are delivering to are aware of the discovery of fire, I am fairly certain they already know how to heat water for themselves.

MannyIsGod
06-14-2008, 10:46 AM
no no - heat lamps and hot bottled water is the way to go.

clambake
06-14-2008, 10:53 AM
:lmao this is unforgettable

Dex
06-14-2008, 01:10 PM
9DqR7zis99I

:lmao at just the way he says it, too.