PDA

View Full Version : Double Stanadard?

redskinfan
06-11-2008, 07:11 PM
I was looking at last nights game and noticed that when Powe and Farmar flopped their way to getting calls the boneheads on tv said wow great defense and he sold it well! what a crock of crap all we hear when Spurs do that is flopping should be illegal and Manu is the king of flop (he probably is).
:wakeup

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-11-2008, 07:21 PM
The league is so bad, the bias of the announcers is sickening. They throw in opinions, that are hardly objective, and to casual viewers wanting to get information about the team, or whatever.

Like when Reggie said "now you're getting a taste of your OWN medicine!" when Sasha flopped on Manu.

It's complete bullshit how the commentators are no better than the 14 year old morons that post on ESPN boards.

The NBA business really does suck now.

CubanMustGo
06-11-2008, 07:53 PM
I have yet to hear anyone in the media say last night's 87-81 free-throw laden snoozefest was "boring." You betchersweetass if SA was involved it would be "crap, the Spurs are destroying the game."

All I read was that Boston forced LA to play an "Eastern Conference-style game". Fuck that shit. Boring.

redskinfan
06-11-2008, 07:59 PM
I have yet to hear anyone in the media say last night's 87-81 free-throw laden snoozefest was "boring." You betchersweetass if SA was involved it would be "crap, the Spurs are destroying the game."

All I read was that Boston forced LA to play an "Eastern Conference-style game". Fuck that shit. Boring.

That is true 100 % I thought that the series so-far is ho-hum nothing special..:lobt:

Spurs da champs
06-11-2008, 08:17 PM
I was looking at last nights game and noticed that when Powe and Farmar flopped their way to getting calls the boneheads on tv said wow great defense and he sold it well! what a crock of crap all we hear when Spurs do that is flopping should be illegal and Manu is the king of flop (he probably is).
:wakeup

Marc Jackson he's ok sometimes but most of the time he just states the obvious. And Manu the king of the flop.:lmao
All those laker bitches are the kings of flopping especially Sasha Vuabitch is the king of the flop.
But yeah I get your point.

redskinfan
06-11-2008, 08:24 PM
[QUOTE Sasha Vuabitch is the king of the flop.
.[/QUOTE]

:lmao

Obstructed_View
06-11-2008, 10:21 PM
I thought it was a good game, but I'm not a bit surprised that I haven't heard anyone in the media mention that the game somehow wasn't good because the scores were in the 80's.