Game 5 vs Utah *
Game 4 vs San Antonio *

Game 7 vs Portland 2000 *
Game 6 vs Kings 2002 *

Game 6 vs Celtics 1984 *

Enough said.

E20
06-11-2008, 08:17 PM
How did Tim Donaghy have anything to do with Amare and Diaw running after Horry?

I find if hilarious that dumbfuck idiotic laker fans are still using Donaghy/refs as a reason to taint the Spurs when all signs point to refs helping the lakers. Fucking moronic dimwits.

Dopey310
06-11-2008, 08:18 PM
http://www.probasketballrefs.com/Portals/0/Tim%20Donaghy.jpg

:lol

lefty
06-11-2008, 08:19 PM

2000 :lol:rollin:lmao

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 08:21 PM
fvkKdXLwt0U

'Nuff said. :lobt2:*

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 08:21 PM

No proof. :lol :lol

Spurs da champs
06-11-2008, 08:22 PM

Man seriously after reading your posts your a retard, Diaw and Amare crossed they're bench line which you can't do if a altercation occurs. So no donaghy had nothing to do with those suspensions get your fucking facts straight. :owned

gmartin02
06-11-2008, 08:23 PM
How did Tim Donaghy have anything to do with Amare and Diaw running after Horry?

I find if hilarious that dumbfuck idiotic laker fans are still using Donaghy/refs as a reason to taint the Spurs when all signs point to refs helping the lakers. Fucking moronic dimwits.You Spurs fans started all this shit about asterisks, so what do you expect - my aren't we sensitive.

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 08:24 PM
Man seriously after reading your posts your a retard, Diaw and Amare crossed they're bench line which you can't do if a altercation occurs. So no donaghy had nothing to do with those suspensions get your fucking facts straight. :owned

Hey retard, watch the youtube, nice foul on Manu at 1:36 :lol:lol

You do realize Donaghy admitted in a COURT OF LAW that he cheated in game 3?

E20
06-11-2008, 08:25 PM
You Spurs fans started all this shit about asterisks, so what do you expect - my aren't we sensitive.

No fucking Laker fans did back in 1999 over some stupid uncontrolable leauge lockout. Now thre is actually reason to question the validity of an NBA championship that happend in 2002.

Trainwreck2100
06-11-2008, 08:25 PM

you might want to go look that one up again

Trainwreck2100
06-11-2008, 08:26 PM
You Spurs fans started all this shit about asterisks, so what do you expect - my aren't we sensitive.

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 08:26 PM
The real 2007 finals MVP

http://cacophonycafe.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/tim-donaghy.jpg

gmartin02
06-11-2008, 08:29 PM
...Now thre is actually reason to question the validity of an NBA championship that happend in 2002.So that means you must believe a convicted felon that writes shit in a letter intended to reduce his sentencing...talk about gullible...

I've got some prime real estate in Iraq available for sale - are you interested?

E20
06-11-2008, 08:33 PM
So that means you must believe a convicted felon that writes shit in a letter intended to reduce his sentencing...talk about gullible...

I've got some prime real estate in Iraq available for sale - are you interested?
that Kings-Lakers Game 6 looked shady and nothing about the Spurs 4 championships looked shady including that Game 3, D'Antoni fucking constatnly whines all the time any ref wants to give that whiner a tech.

You laker fans have no prob bringing up donaghy, so why shouldn't spur fans bring him up to?

Lakers_55
06-11-2008, 08:35 PM
Geez. Yeah, fixes are everywhere. There will never be an astersik next to any team's title in the record books. What you guys need to realize, is once all the fixes are uncovered, the NBA will cease to exist. Seriously, this is exactly the same type of thing that drove me off message boards in 2003, the Kobe Rape allegations. Everyone would not let that go and trying to find a good thread to read about basketball became nigh impossible when more trolls than J.R.R. Tolkein could ever have imagined appeared. Kobe was never convicted, only accused. Let the fixes be proved first. Wait, if that happens, the league is done for. Be careful what you wish for, you may get more than you bargained for.

Trainwreck2100
06-11-2008, 08:36 PM
So that means you must believe a convicted felon that writes shit in a letter intended to reduce his sentencing...talk about gullible...

Aren't most plea bargains just that? By you're logic Michael Vick should be given a new trial since we can't trust the guys who dimed him out. You got something against dogs, man

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 08:37 PM
No fucking Laker fans did back in 1999 over some stupid uncontrolable leauge lockout. Now thre is actually reason to question the validity of an NBA championship that happend in 2002.

Nice credibility there Spurs fan. So you take a CONVICTED FELON's word, the same CONVICTED FELON which was caught for cheating in the Spurs/Suns series? Hahah. Oh the irony.

Trainwreck2100
06-11-2008, 08:39 PM
Nice credibility there Spurs fan. So you take a CONVICTED FELON's word, the same CONVICTED FELON which was caught for cheating in the Spurs/Suns series? Hahah. Oh the irony.

Aren't most plea bargains just that? By you're logic Michael Vick should be given a new trial since we can't trust the guys who dimed him out. You got something against dogs, man

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 08:45 PM
Donaghy bet on games he officiated, video evidence confirms his cheated in game 3.

The BS he spouted about the league wasn't what he gave up for the plea bargain since it was completely baseless.

Extra Stout
06-11-2008, 08:50 PM
Donaghy bet on games he officiated, video evidence confirms his cheated in game 3.

The BS he spouted about the league wasn't what he gave up for the plea bargain since it was completely baseless.
Fabricate much?

Pardon me for interrupting your spaghetti-flinging session, but Greg Willard made the lion's share of the questionable calls in that game, not Tim Donaghy.

Feel free to accuse Greg Willard of fixing games too.

Trainwreck2100
06-11-2008, 08:56 PM

But he never admitted to that game, plus how did the other two refs miss the "foul?"

v2freak
06-11-2008, 08:57 PM

I find if hilarious that dumbfuck idiotic laker fans are still using Donaghy/refs as a reason to taint the Spurs when all signs point to refs helping the lakers. Fucking moronic dimwits.

Are you gentlemen familiar with the term, "red herring" ?

Geez. Yeah, fixes are everywhere. There will never be an astersik next to any team's title in the record books. What you guys need to realize, is once all the fixes are uncovered, the NBA will cease to exist. Seriously, this is exactly the same type of thing that drove me off message boards in 2003, the Kobe Rape allegations. Everyone would not let that go and trying to find a good thread to read about basketball became nigh impossible when more trolls than J.R.R. Tolkein could ever have imagined appeared. Kobe was never convicted, only accused. Let the fixes be proved first. Wait, if that happens, the league is done for. Be careful what you wish for, you may get more than you bargained for.

:rollin Tolkein. But even you must acknowledge the immorality of Kobe's lawyers

Extra Stout
06-11-2008, 08:59 PM
You Spurs fans started all this shit about asterisks
Phil Jackson is a Spurs fan? I figured he had some grudging respect by now, but a fan?

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 09:17 PM
But he never admitted to that game, plus how did the other two refs miss the "foul?"

Hahah, watch the vid you idiot. Most blantant fix job by a ref ever concieved.

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 09:17 PM
Fabricate much?

Pardon me for interrupting your spaghetti-flinging session, but Greg Willard made the lion's share of the questionable calls in that game, not Tim Donaghy.

Feel free to accuse Greg Willard of fixing games too.

Willard wasn't convicted for betting on games he has reffed unlike Donaghy who obviously cheated in game 3.

lefty
06-11-2008, 09:18 PM

Like you have the proof that DOnaghy fixed the 2007 playoffs.

YOu fail.

Again

Miserably

Extra Stout
06-11-2008, 09:21 PM
Willard wasn't convicted for betting on games he has reffed unlike Donaghy who obviously cheated in game 3.

Tim Donaghy must have admitted to the feds that he implanted a mind-control chip in Greg Willard's brain that caused him to make calls favoring the Spurs.

Gino
06-11-2008, 09:32 PM
fvkKdXLwt0U

I agree that the Suns were probably the better team, but so were the Kings in 2002.

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 10:47 PM
, but so were the Kings in 2002.

Nope. Choked in game 7 at home.

v2freak
06-11-2008, 11:14 PM
Shouldn't have been a game 7, curiously.

ThriveForFive
06-11-2008, 11:27 PM
That video shows nothing. Donaghy calls one or two of those calls. The rest were made by the other two officials.. So he controlled the outcome of the game by 2 calls he made? Right..

21_Blessings
06-11-2008, 11:54 PM
Shouldn't have been a game 7, curiously.

Yup, the series should have been over in 5 games but the Lakers were screwed in game 3 and 5.

dbreiden83080
06-11-2008, 11:58 PM

Game 6 Spurs, Kings apparently takes that cake now troll.

Kori please ban this asshole already

dbreiden83080
06-11-2008, 11:59 PM

According to you know who there should not have been a game 7

v2freak
06-12-2008, 12:31 AM
According to you know who there should not have been a game 7

dallaskd
06-12-2008, 01:36 AM
fvkKdXLwt0U

dont like this guy, but this video is really good.

Dopey310
06-12-2008, 02:47 AM
Problem is, Donaghy admitted to betting on games. 2007 playoffs were rigged for sure. 2002 is nothing but allegation from a conviceted felon. Suns were the rightful 2007 champs. :king:lol

MateoNeygro
06-12-2008, 07:46 AM
Problem is, Donaghy admitted to betting on games. 2007 playoffs were rigged for sure. 2002 is nothing but allegation from a conviceted felon. Suns were the rightful 2007 champs. :king:lol

but are they the champions?? nope. Why do you people care if Laker fans say this type of shit, let them think what they want. I could give a fuck less. Onto another point, Boston is gonna win the championship and laker fans are just angry.

Findog
06-12-2008, 09:18 AM

Now when I'm sitting there with a woman, and all she can talk about is sex, I'm usually not interested. But when I'm ready for something, I just surprise them. It's best because you don't have to see their face. I usually think about David Robinson or Chris Isaak

Findog
06-12-2008, 09:19 AM
fvkKdXLwt0U

Now when I'm sitting there with a woman, and all she can talk about is sex, I'm usually not interested. But when I'm ready for something, I just surprise them. It's best because you don't have to see their face. I usually think about David Robinson or Chris Isaak

Findog
06-12-2008, 09:19 AM

Findog
06-12-2008, 09:20 AM

Findog
06-12-2008, 09:20 AM
The real 2007 finals MVP

http://cacophonycafe.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/tim-donaghy.jpg

Findog
06-12-2008, 09:21 AM

Findog

Findog

Findog
06-12-2008, 09:22 AM

Findog
06-12-2008, 09:22 AM

Findog
06-12-2008, 09:23 AM
Yup, the series should have been over in 5 games but the Lakers were screwed in game 3 and 5.

thispego
06-12-2008, 10:22 AM

nash had short hair in '07 playoffs. And is that even a spurs game?

Brutalis
06-12-2008, 10:25 AM

Laker fan just mad cause he got owned by that same ref against the Suns in round one that year.

LOLLERS

MadDog73
06-12-2008, 10:45 AM
serious question to the OP:

I know you are just pulling our chain, but you DO realize that accusing the league of favoring the Spurs (which makes no sense, anyway. Did Stern WANT the lowest rated finals in History?!?), just reinforces the idea that the league itself is rigged, and that the whole Laker / Celtic matchup was planned from the start. (which I don't believe, BTW)

z0sa
06-12-2008, 01:07 PM

Wikipedia:
On August 15, 2007, Donaghy pleaded guilty to two federal charges related to the investigation. However, he could face more charges at the state level if it is determined that he deliberately miscalled individual games.

It goes on to actually detail what he really told the feds about the NBA previous to these LA/SAC allegations, which are the FIRST TO NAME ANY GAMES WHERE CALLS CHANGED THE OUTCOME.

In other words, for dumbasses like you who don't know your facts, he didn't change the way he called that playoff game oncesoever, and in fact, a closer inspection of that game's calls would indeed point to him wanting Phoenix to win, and not the Spurs.

Harry Callahan
06-12-2008, 04:00 PM
21 B is among the most idiotic posters in ST (he should watch the Phoenix oriented video first of all). Tim D is hardly involved from the standpoint of whistling any violations.
What is this cheating stuff anyway? There were some borderline calls in there but I saw a lot of nash flopping all over the place.

BTW, 21 B retard, did you ever see the next game (game 4) where in the fourth quarter the Spurs could not buy a call? Did you see Robert Horry get hit in the back by Raja Bell when trying to get an offensive rebound in a two point game (when SA had a double digit lead in the 4th quarter)? No you didn't. That cheap shot by bell with the game on the line facilitated the hard foul by Horry on Nash in the first place - it was retaliation for blown call with the game on the line.

BTW, your avatar is retarded just like you.

manufor3
06-12-2008, 04:29 PM

21 Blessings=40 year old loser who lives with his mom

besides Donaghy didn't announce that game (he did say that he fixed rockets-mavs :lol)

cash459
06-12-2008, 07:18 PM
21 Blessings (Bitchings) = :donkey :drunk :smokin :dizzy :sucker :baby :troll :princess :jack :cat :loser :idiot :flypig :cheer :td :ban:

im sure there are more to go along with those.....:lmao

cash459
06-13-2008, 08:40 PM
this is great....21_blessings is no where to be found.... :rollin

NBA Junkie
06-13-2008, 11:28 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how the Blazers were screwed in game 7 of the 2000 WCF by the refs.

The Blazers were the ones who blew the 15 point lead in the final seven minutes with no help from the refs.

dbreiden83080
06-14-2008, 03:12 PM

Yeah and according to the same guy in that photo, the 2002 title was fixed, so do shut the fuck up.

CubanMustGo
06-14-2008, 04:36 PM
this is great....21_blessings is no where to be found.... :rollin

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/738/dummypb6.jpg

cash459
06-14-2008, 04:58 PM
:clap

cash459
06-15-2008, 09:38 AM

:lmao this is AWESOME. im going to keep this thread bumped to the top of page 1 every day, along with his other "bold prediction" :lmao

Harry Callahan
06-15-2008, 01:45 PM
Yes, the little bitch 21 B has not posted since the monumental collapse. Why are we not surprised that these creeps lay low for five years and then come out and talk crap like nobody's business since January.

Would it be too much to hope for that 21 B got hit by a bus while staggering around drunk on Sunset Blvd Thursday night? I guess I can always dream.

cash459
06-16-2008, 06:31 AM
morning bump.....:lol

ambchang
06-16-2008, 07:51 AM

I am confused now, did he admit in the court of law, or was it video evidence?

ElNono
06-16-2008, 08:32 AM

It's called bullshit. Look it up in the dictionary.
I'm still waiting for this retard to say that Donahy testified in a court of law that he suspended Amare and Diaw.

cash459
06-16-2008, 08:15 PM
you may be waiting for a while, unfortunately....i dont think he's coming back for a long time :lol

Trainwreck2100
06-16-2008, 11:15 PM

He admitted to games, but that one wasn't one of them

Spurtacus
06-17-2008, 01:54 AM
Lakers fans are sad lifeforms. Creating asterik threads? GTFO.

cash459
06-17-2008, 10:46 AM
He's an idiot, plain and simple

cash459
06-18-2008, 08:14 AM
Lakers lose by 40* (ok, ok, 39) :lmao

CubanMustGo
06-18-2008, 09:56 AM
Where o where has poor 21_blessings gone, o where o where can he be????