PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Champion Miami Heat*

Ghazi
06-11-2008, 08:26 PM
That shit was turrable.

:downspin::downspin::downspin::downspin:

E20
06-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Don't get offended but this thread might get locked or deleted, mostly becasue you are a mav fan, but also fucking stupid laker fans are starting trolling threads over stupid shit and it will look like you are adding to the fire but, you guys actually have a case.

J.T.
06-11-2008, 09:26 PM
We got rid of the Kobe rape quote spam and now we get asterisk threads for every NBA champion ever! :tu

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-11-2008, 09:36 PM
We got rid of the Kobe rape quote spam and now we get asterisk threads for every NBA champion ever! :tu

I thought the Kobe Rape quote spam improved upon the original.

Matchman
06-11-2008, 10:30 PM
that finals series is a pay back to the Mavericks Rockets Series
That shit was more turrable.

Ghazi
06-12-2008, 01:38 AM
You don't know that, you're just saying that. In fact, I know you're just saying that because the Rockets lost game 7 by FORTY...

I'd buy that if the Rockets weren't getting blown out.

You know damn well the two aren't even comparable. 3 games that come down to 1, 2, and 3 points in the finals or a game 7 decided by 40 points in the first round...

mavs>spurs2
06-12-2008, 01:45 AM
Yea 2006 pretty much ruined basketball for me, not just the fact that my team lost but just how blantantly obvious it was that we got screwed. From then on basketball was never the same because I always had a feeling it was fixed.

Ghazi
06-12-2008, 03:05 AM
true dat homes.

its painful on so many levels. now dirk has the reputation of a choker, even though he made multiple clutch plays in game 5 and had a fine game 6. the only REALLY bad game he had was game 4, which the mavs lost by 24 anyway.

and of course, we didn't get the ring we deserved... and get poked at for being successful for so long but never sealing the deal... even though we basically did.

the Mavs team that year was a little lucky to beat the Spurs, I'll admit... Spurs/Pistons were better that year... but the bottom line is we got MIAMI in the Finals, were the clearly better team, but the refs denied us.. aint that the truth.

Findog
06-12-2008, 11:48 AM
but, you guys actually have a case.

Kinda. It's not like the Mavs played a perfect series and Wade shot 50 FTAs per game. The Mavs could've beaten Miami even with the Wade free throw bullshit.

Wade averaged 7 FTAs per game against Chicago in their first-round series, and 17 against Dallas. Wow. And the Heat won 3 games by a grand total of 6 points.