PDA

View Full Version : American soldiers executing puppies in Iraq...

Heath Ledger
06-12-2008, 01:04 AM
This is fucked up no wonder why the # of puppies in Al Qaeda is growing.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nFHcLyH6H2U

Fillmoe
06-12-2008, 01:20 AM
welcome to last year....

Fillmoe
oh im sorry... you have a valid excuse... YOU'RE DEAD!

balli
I didn't even watch .5 seconds of it before I turned it off, but fuck that. I opened the thread and clicked the link, but still, I'm pissed it's ruined my night.

Fillmoe
06-12-2008, 01:25 AM
The fuck... By the way, if I recall correctly, this has been proven to be a fake.

pawe
06-12-2008, 02:08 AM
Vl5yjkuInIo&feature=related

DannyT
06-12-2008, 04:04 AM
good point...but you would do it too...so lets be real, are you there ?

MaNuMaNiAc
06-12-2008, 06:29 AM
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/06/11/marine.puppy/index.html

2 Marines disciplined over puppy-tossing video

(CNN) -- The U.S. Marine Corps has disciplined two Marines over a videotape that showed a Marine throwing a puppy over a cliff, the military said Wednesday.

Officials did not specify the role that each man played in the incident, which received international attention after a video of it appeared on YouTube.com March 3.

Lance Cpl. David Motari is being processed for removal for his role, the Marine Corps said, and Sgt. Crismarvin Banez Encarnacion also has been punished.

The video shows someone throwing a black-and-white puppy off a rocky cliff. The dog makes a yelping sound as it flies through the air.

"That's mean. That was mean," someone off-camera is heard saying.
YouTube (http://topics.edition.cnn.com/topics/YouTube_Inc) removed the video about a day after it was posted, "due to terms of use violation," the site said.

The Marines (http://topics.edition.cnn.com/topics/U_S_Marines_Activities) were quick to condemn the video when it surfaced, calling it "shocking and deplorable."

Marine officials said the disciplinary action followed a thorough investigation, according to a statement that the Marine Corps Base Hawaii released Wednesday.

"The actions seen in the Internet video are contrary to the high standards we expect of every Marine and will not be tolerated," the statement said

Brutalis
06-12-2008, 10:42 AM
Actually the guy was dishonorably discharged. That came out around my birthday last November.

People need to realize animals have just as much of a place here than we do. We have no right to do shit like that to an animal and that guy deserved to be discharged from the Marines. Do you know how hard it is to find a job being discharged dishonorably? That guy is going to wish for the rest of his life he didn't do something so fucking ignorant.

Brutalis
06-12-2008, 10:43 AM
The fuck... By the way, if I recall correctly, this has been proven to be a fake.

I thought it was too until I saw the story on Good Morning America and the next week him being discharged and refusing to be interviewed.

pawe
06-12-2008, 10:51 AM
good point...but you would do it too...so lets be real, are you there ?

Why would I do it? Heck, I'll laugh my ass off too if i ever see a dog blow up like that but of course im not gonna bait a dog into sniffing out a bomb and detonate it. Those bombs cost a lot you know and we the taxpayers pay for them.

Brutalis
06-12-2008, 10:53 AM
Vl5yjkuInIo&feature=related

I never even saw this one.

Nice to know our guys over there are working hard.

All they do is smoke weed and fuck with shit. My friend Tommy got back last year and kept going on about how bad he wants to go back.

He told me some fucked up stories.

I'll tell one, and it's horrible. Him and a higher ranking solider set a mine and surrounded it with meat. Then they got distance from it, and called 3 dogs directly down the street knowing they would stop and eat. Well needless to say they all exploded and it happened to cover their hummer in blood and dog hair. When they returned to base after their post was over, a higher ranking officer had confronted them about particles on the hummer. They didn't know he and others witnessed the whole thing and lied, saying it was remains of a hostile they 'mistakenly' did not report.

Well Tommy was punished, going without lunch, and dinner. All he could have was an 8oz bottle of water and he had to stand post outside the camp in his boxers all night long, standing there still. 5am came around and he said it was the worst mistake he ever made lying like that.

The officer that was with him was turned in by the other guy and lost his rank Tommy said.

Apparently they do take this shit for real.

CosmicCowboy
06-12-2008, 11:24 AM
That was actually a WMD disguised as a puppy. Those al Quaeda fuckers are very very sneaky.

balli
06-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Why would I do it? Heck, I'll laugh my ass off too if i ever see a dog blow up like that but of course im not gonna bait a dog into sniffing out a bomb and detonate it. Those bombs cost a lot you know and we the taxpayers pay for them.

That's because you're a sick fuck.

Brutalis
06-12-2008, 12:02 PM
That's because you're a sick fuck.

Agreed. Fucking sick ass people.

PEP
06-12-2008, 04:14 PM
I never even saw this one.

Nice to know our guys over there are working hard.

All they do is smoke weed and fuck with shit. My friend Tommy got back last year and kept going on about how bad he wants to go back.

He told me some fucked up stories.

I'll tell one, and it's horrible. Him and a higher ranking solider set a mine and surrounded it with meat. Then they got distance from it, and called 3 dogs directly down the street knowing they would stop and eat. Well needless to say they all exploded and it happened to cover their hummer in blood and dog hair. When they returned to base after their post was over, a higher ranking officer had confronted them about particles on the hummer. They didn't know he and others witnessed the whole thing and lied, saying it was remains of a hostile they 'mistakenly' did not report.

Well Tommy was punished, going without lunch, and dinner. All he could have was an 8oz bottle of water and he had to stand post outside the camp in his boxers all night long, standing there still. 5am came around and he said it was the worst mistake he ever made lying like that.

The officer that was with him was turned in by the other guy and lost his rank Tommy said.

Apparently they do take this shit for real.
WTF??? That story does not sound believable at all.

DannyT
06-12-2008, 06:21 PM
Agreed. Fucking sick ass people.

the mental state of these troops lives has changed forever and far beyond then most of you could ever imagine...when they are surrounded by sickness 24/7 for 365 you only become apart of it...I am not saying what they did was right but you have to know what they are dealing with before you can talk about it freely...your view of life changes when people are head hunting for you everyday

mookie2001
06-12-2008, 06:45 PM
now this i can support. they would be better used at home though

CosmicCowboy
06-12-2008, 07:38 PM

Thats clearly a fake.

Now, if he had yelled PULL and ripped off a 20 round clip while the dog was in the air I would have believed it.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-12-2008, 10:14 PM
Yeah, forget the hundreds of thousands of dead civilians, worry about the puppies.

BTW, one of the classical early signals of developing sociopathy is torturing/killing animals...

DannyT
06-12-2008, 11:56 PM
BTW, one of the classical early signals of developing sociopathy is torturing/killing animals...

and that we are....you've got no choice but to crazy when you clock in and clock out of doing that shit everyday....you' just gotta be, it how you stay alive...someones trying to kill them and they are out to kill back, its all they know right now. kill or be killed...and you can bet they laugh when they kill haji too. especially if its a good shot

Brutalis
06-13-2008, 05:55 AM
WTF??? That story does not sound believable at all.

Then don't believe it? It'd be fucking dumb to make something like that up dude. But it's all good.

Brutalis
06-13-2008, 05:56 AM
the mental state of these troops lives has changed forever and far beyond then most of you could ever imagine...when they are surrounded by sickness 24/7 for 365 you only become apart of it...I am not saying what they did was right but you have to know what they are dealing with before you can talk about it freely...your view of life changes when people are head hunting for you everyday

Good point. No excuse though. But good point.

Brutalis
06-13-2008, 05:58 AM
Yeah, forget the hundreds of thousands of dead civilians, worry about the puppies.

:rolleyes

This is not about the civilians, this is about the animals. Nobody wants to see innocent people die, that had nothing to do with this thread.

Clandestino
06-13-2008, 06:30 AM
when shit like that happens it is not because they are in a war zone... those fuckers are already crazy before they went to war.... they would do the same thing here in the u.s....

just like people of every profession...there are always a few really fucked up ones.

DarkReign
06-13-2008, 09:03 AM
when shit like that happens it is not because they are in a war zone... those fuckers are already crazy before they went to war.... they would do the same thing here in the u.s....

just like people of every profession...there are always a few really fucked up ones.

Wait, holy shit....I just agreed with Clanny!

Fuck...I expect Armageddon any moment.

Brutalis
06-13-2008, 12:51 PM

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

But it's fake though right? Lmao riiiight!