PDA

View Full Version : Hulk doing another movie already?

Brutalis
06-12-2008, 10:21 AM
Well duh obviously right, but wasn't there a Hulk movie done already this decade?

WTF?

Ed Norton is such a brilliant and badass actor. I know he only does certain movies, ones that are somewhat deep and have meaning. I was shocked he did this movie. Way to taint your career there Ed!

Avitus1
06-12-2008, 03:35 PM
_oeBYIuq27w

balli
06-13-2008, 12:55 AM
I heard someone involved say- we're just pretending they never made the first one. I guess it sucked that bad.

I wish they'd do this with Superman so we can just all pretend Superman Returns never existed. Change the actors, director, everything. Superman could've been a way cooler movie than that piece of shit.

Trainwreck2100
06-13-2008, 12:57 AM
I heard someone involved say- we're just pretending they never made the first one. I guess it sucked that bad.

I wish they'd do this with Superman so we can just all pretend Superman Returns never existed. Change the actors, director, everything. Superman could've been a way cooler movie than that piece of shit.

i wish they'd do that with Xmen3 and Spider Man 3, and then find some way to not cast Halle Barry as Storm.

leemajors
06-13-2008, 09:43 AM
i wish they'd do that with Xmen3 and Spider Man 3, and then find some way to not cast Halle Barry as Storm.

I wouldn't mind her doing the role right now while she's still swole up top.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-13-2008, 10:16 AM

I think they need her to return to the technique of using 9 different accents in the same movie that made the first movie an instant classic.

As for the Hulk movie, I think back to the Comic Con footage that I saw with Norton. Some one asked why they were doing another Hulk only five years after the last one and his off the cuff response was, "Because its the Hulk." And he went on to explain it more, but to me that was all that really need to be said. Hulk's a great character, and there's never a bad time to tell a great character's story. I would have gladly seen Batman Begins much sooner after "Batman and Robin" too.